搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1114|回复: 0

最后的审判 (407)道德經 80-81 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-30 19:50:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-11 17:57 编辑

《道德經 - Dao De Jing》

80 小國寡民。使有什伯之器而不用(用不);使(下;意:低;谐音:)民重死而不遠徙。雖有舟輿,無所乘(使用不,雖有甲兵,無所陳(使用不)之。使(下;意:低;谐音:)民復結繩而用之,甘其食,美其服,安其居,樂其俗。鄰國相望,雞犬(高低【谐音:】)聲相聞,民至(谐音:)老死,(明【音同:】里暗里都)不相往來。

81 信言不美(),美()言不信。善者不辯,辯者不善。知者不博,博者不知。聖人不積,既以為人己愈有,既以與人己愈多。之(的;又音:)道,利而不害;聖人道,為而不爭()。

——————————————————————————————————————————————

《道德經 - Dao De Jing》

(Standing alone)
80 In a little state with (just) a small (residents)population, I would so(extremely) order it, that, though there were individuals with the abilities of ten or a hundred (big) men, there should be no employment of (big men)them; I would make the (human beings)people, while (exceptionally) looking on death (just as same) as a (extremely) grievous thing, (also)yet not remove elsewhere (to avoid[abstain] it).
Though they (indeed) had boats and carriages, (and they ought to)they should have no (exceptional) occasion to ride in them; though they had buff coats and sharp(jackets and fully armed) weapons, they should have no (exceptional) occasion to don or use them.
I would make the (human beings)people return to the use of knotted(knotty) cords (instead of the written characters[inscribe style of writings]).
They should think (exactly) their (coarse) food sweet; their (plain) clothes beautiful(jackets handsomely smart); their ([extremely tiny and] poor [, and bad]) dwellings places of rest; and their common (simple) ways (origins)sources of enjoyment.
There should be a neighbouring state (exactly) within sight, and the voices of the (joyous fowls and man's best friends)fowls and dogs should be heard all the way from it to us, but(exact it to us, and) I would make the people(human beings) to old age, even to death, not have any intercourse with it.

(The manifestation of simplicity)
81 Sincere words are not (necessarily) fine; fine (big words are not sincerely graet)words are not sincere. Those who are (extremely) skilled (in the Dao) do not dispute ([just] about it); the (polemicals are not skilled)disputatious are not skilled in it. Those who know (the Dao) are not extensively learned (so); the extensively(substantially) learned do not know it (greatly).
The (saint)sage does not accumulate(build up) ([and gain] for himself). The more that he expends (especially) for others (joyfully)
, (and) the more does he possess of his (exceptionally) own; the more that he gives(benefits) to others, (and) the more (greatly) does he have himself.
With all the sharpness of the Way of (Firmament)Heaven, it (barely) injures not (greatly); with all the (extraordinarily) doing in the way of(just as same as) the sage he does not strive.

Source from:
Dao De Jing - Chinese Text Project

—————————————————————————————————————————————

《道德經 - Dao De Jing》

80 小國寡民。使有什伯之器而不用;使民重而不遠徙。雖有舟輿,無所乘之,雖有甲(含)兵,無所陳之。使()民復結繩而用之,甘其(含:)食,美其服,安其居(含厂,取chan,),樂其俗。鄰(含下,down,)國相望,雞犬之聲相聞,民至老(含土;谐音:)死,不相往来。

81 信言不美,美言不信。善者不辯,辯者不善。知者不博,博者不知。聖人不積,既以為人己愈有,既以與人己愈多。天之道,利而不害;聖人之道,為而不爭。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 12:11

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表