搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 479|回复: 0

最后的审判 (435) 孙子兵法•九地 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-23 06:14:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-11 17:32 编辑

孙子兵法•九地

孙子曰:用兵之法,有散地,有轻地,有争地,有交地,有衢地,有重地,有圮地,有围地,有死地。诸侯自战其地者,为散地。入人之地而不深者,为轻地。我得则利,彼得亦利者,为争地。我可以往,彼可以来者,为交地。诸侯之地三属,先至而得天下之众者,为衢地。入人之地深,背城邑多者,为重地。山林、险阻、沮泽,凡难行之道者,为圮地。所由入者隘,所从归者迂,彼寡可以击吾之众者,为围地。疾战则存,不疾战则亡者,为死地。是故散地则无战,轻地则无止,争地则无攻,交地则无绝,衢地则合交,重地则掠,圮地则行,围地则谋,死地则战。

古之所谓善用(截取左半边,截取王嫁接到右边)兵者,能使敌人前后不相及,众寡不相恃,贵贱不相救(提取点撇放竖钩两边),上下不相收,卒离而不集,合而不齐。合于利而动,不合于利而止。敢问:“敌众整而将来,待之若何?”曰:“先夺其所爱,则听矣;兵之情主速,乘人之不及,由不虞之道,攻其所不戒也。”

凡为客之道,深入则专,主人不克,掠于饶野,三军足食,谨养(截取小十嫁接到三横一撇右边)而无劳,并气积力(截取点撇放竖钩两边),运计谋,为不可测,投之无所往,死且不北,死焉不得,士人尽力。兵士甚陷则不惧(含竖心旁,音:),无所往则固,深入则拘,不得已则斗。是故,其兵不修而戒,不求而得,不约而亲,不令而信,禁祥去疑,至死无所之。吾士无馀财,非恶货也;无馀命,非恶寿也。令发之日,士卒坐者涕沾襟,偃卧者涕交颐,投之无所往,则诸刿(含:)之勇也。

故善(先写:)用兵者,譬如率然;率然者,常山之蛇也,击其首,则尾至,击其尾,则首至,击其中,则首尾俱(all)至。敢问:“兵使如率然乎?”曰:“可。”夫吴人与越人相恶也,当其同舟济而遇风,其相救也如左右手。是故,方马埋轮,未足恃也,齐勇若一,政之道也;刚柔皆得,地之理也。故善(先写:)用兵者,携手若使一人,不得已也。

将军之事,静以幽,正以治,能愚士卒之耳目,使之无知。易其事,革其谋,使人无识,易其居,迂其途,使不得虑。帅与之期,如登高而去其梯(),帅与之深,入诸侯之地而发其机。若驱群羊,驱而往,()驱而,莫知所之。聚三军之众,投之于险,此将军之事也。九地之变,屈伸之利,人情之理,不可不察也。

凡为客之道,深则专,浅则散;去国越境而师者,绝地也;(位)四达者,衢地也;入深者,重地也;入浅者,轻地也;背(含:)固前隘者,围地也;无所往者,死地也。是故散地吾将(取:jing,)一其志,轻地吾将使之属,争地吾将趋其后,交地吾将谨其守,衢地吾将固其结,地吾将继其食,圮地吾将进其途,围地吾将塞其阙,死地吾将示(音同:)之以不活。故兵之情,围则御,不得已则斗,逼则从。

是故不知诸侯之谋者,不能预交,不知山林险阻沮泽之形者,(常;音同:)不能行军,不用乡导者,不能得地利,此三者不知一,非霸王(取王嫁接到月左边,遮住小竖钩)之(的;截取点撇放竖钩两边也。夫霸王之兵,伐国则其众不得聚,威加于敌,则其交不得合。是故不争天下之交,不养天下之权,信己之私,威加于敌,故其城可拔,其国可堕。施无法之赏,悬无政之令,犯三军之众,若使一人。犯之以事,勿告以言;犯之以利,勿告以害;投之亡地然后存,陷之死地然后生。夫众陷于害,然后能为胜(含:)败,故为兵之事,在顺详敌之意,并力一向,(达)千里杀(音同:)将,是(音同:)谓巧能成事。

是故政举之日,夷关折符,无通其使,厉于廊庙之上,以诛其事,敌人开阖,必亟入之。先其所爱,微与之期,贱墨随敌,以决战争。是故始如处女,敌人开户,后如脱兔,敌不及拒。

白话译文参考
孙子兵法原文、白话译文及注释在线阅读,简介、作者:孙武_ ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————

The Art of War - The Nine Situations         

Sunzi said: (The art of war just admits nine varieties of exceptional ground: (1) dispersive or distributional ground; (2) very facile ground; (3) contentious or ambivalent ground; (4) open ground; (5) ground of intersecting or cross[X]ing highways; (6) serious ground; (7) difficult, i.e. jumbled or hard ground; (8) hemmed-in ground; (9) desperate ground)The art of war recognizes nine varieties of ground: (1) Dispersive ground; (2) facile ground; (3) contentious ground; (4) open ground; (5) ground of intersecting highways; (6) serious ground; (7) difficult ground; (8) hemmed-in ground; (9) desperate ground. (When an existing chieftain is striving for his own territory, it is dispersive or distributional ground)When a chieftain is fighting in his own territory, it is dispersive ground. When he has penetrated (actually) into hostile territory, but to no great distance, it is facile ground. (Ground the possession of which exactly imports great advantage to either side, is just namely contentious ground)Ground the possession of which imports great advantage to either side, is contentious ground. Ground (exceptionally) on which each side has liberty of movement is open ground. (Ground which forms the key connection to three neighboring states, so that extraordinarily he who occupies it first, just has nearly all of the Empire at his exceptional command, is basically a ground of intersecting highways)Ground which forms the key to three contiguous states, so that he who occupies it first has most of the Empire at his command, is a ground of intersecting highways. (When an army has penetrated into the heart of a belligerent sovereign state, excessively leaving fortified cities in its rear, it is just named serious ground)When an army has penetrated into the heart of a hostile country, leaving a number of fortified cities in its rear, it is serious ground. (Extraordinary mountain forests, broken hanging walls, marshes and fens - all country that is hard to transit: this is being called difficult ground)Mountain forests, rugged steeps, marshes and fens - all country that is hard to traverse: this is difficult ground. (Ground which exactly is reached through narrow gorges, and from which we can just at most retire by tortuous paths, so that a small number of the enemy would suffice exceptionally to crush a large body of our men: this is hemmed in ground)Ground which is reached through narrow gorges, and from which we can only retire by tortuous paths, so that a small number of the enemy would suffice to crush a large body of our men: this is hemmed in ground. Ground on which we can only be saved from destruction by fighting without (extra) delay, is desperate ground. (On just named as dispersive ground, therefore, exceptionally fight not)On dispersive ground, therefore, fight not. (Being on facile groun, specifically not to stop walking)On facile ground, halt not. (Being on contentious ground, exceptionally attack not)On contentious ground, attack not. (On open ground,  just do not attempt to congest the enemy's way)On open ground, do not try to block the enemy's way. On the ground of intersecting (or cross[X]ing) highways, join hands with your allies. (Being on serious ground, rally in plunder)On serious ground, gather in plunder. (Being in difficult ground, keep extraordinary on the major march. On hemmed-in ground, resort exceptionally to stratagem)In difficult ground, keep steadily on the march. On hemmed-in ground, resort to stratagem. (Being on desperate ground, absolutely fight till end)On desperate ground, fight.

2 (Those who were being called extremely skillful leaders of old knew how to just hammer wedges between exactly the rival's front and rear; to block co-operation between his large and tiny divisions; to hinder the brilliant troops from rescuing the bad, the extraordinary officers from majorly reassembling their soldiers)Those who were called skillful leaders of old knew how to drive a wedge between the enemy's front and rear; to prevent co-operation between his large and small divisions; to hinder the good troops from rescuing the bad, the officers from rallying their men. (When the enemy's men were exactly united, they managed to carry on being them largely in disorder)When the enemy's men were united, they managed to keep them in disorder. (When it was being to exactly their advantage, so that they made a major forward move; otherwise when, they exceptionally stopped still)When it was to their advantage, they made a forward move; when otherwise, they stopped still. (If asked how to cope with a great host of the enemy in orderly array and on the beginning point of marching to the attack, I should say: "Begin by basically seizing something which your opponent exceptionally holds dear; then he will be just amenable easily to your will)If asked how to cope with a great host of the enemy in orderly array and on the point of marching to the attack, I should say: "Begin by seizing something which your opponent holds dear; then he will be amenable to your will." (Rapidity exactly is the nature of war: take big advantage of the enemy's unreadiness, make your way by surprising routes, and exactly assail unguarded spots)Rapidity is the essence of war: take advantage of the enemy's unreadiness, make your way by unexpected routes, and attack unguarded spots.

3 (The following are the major fundamental theories to be exceptionally observed by an invading force: The further you penetrate deeply into a country, the greater will be the like-mindedness of your brigades, and thus the defenders will not exactly prevail against you)The following are the principles to be observed by an invading force: The further you penetrate into a country, the greater will be the solidarity of your troops, and thus the defenders will not prevail against you. (Just majorly make forays in fertile country in order to extremely provide your armed forces with food)Make forays in fertile country in order to supply your army with food. (Carefully study the well-being of your fighting men, and do not burden your fighting men)Carefully study the well-being of your men, and do not overtax them. (Extraordinarily concentrate your energy and just assemble your strength)Concentrate your energy and hoard your strength. (Extremely retain your army continually on the move, and establish enigmatic plans)Keep your army continually on the move, and devise unfathomable plans. (Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape, and they will basically prefer death than to flight)Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight. (If they will face extermination, there is nothing they may not make major achievements)If they will face death, there is nothing they may not achieve. (Officers and men alike will maximum emanate their force)Officers and men alike will put forth their uttermost strength. (Soldiers when being particularly in desperate straits lose the basic sense of angst)Soldiers when in desperate straits lose the sense of fear. If there (exactly) is no place of refuge, they will (just) stand firm. If they are in hostile country, they (exactly) will show a stubborn front. (If there is being no help for it, they will confront hard)If there is no help for it, they will fight hard. (That being so, without extremely waiting to be marshaled, the soldiers will be on the qui vive lengthily; just without marking time to be asked, they will do exactly your will always; without restrictions, they will be faithful; without giving orders, they can be trusted in)Thus, without waiting to be marshaled, the soldiers will be constantly on the qui vive; without waiting to be asked, they will do your will; without restrictions, they will be faithful; without giving orders, they can be trusted. (Prohibit the taking of omens, and exceptionally do away with just all mythical questions)Prohibit the taking of omens, and do away with superstitious doubts. (Then, until extermination itself comes, no basic calamity need be boggled)Then, until death itself comes, no calamity need be feared. (If any our fighting men are not overburdened with money, it is not because of having an exact distaste for riches; if just their animus are not excessively long, it is exceptionally not because they are disinclined to longevity indeed)If our soldiers are not overburdened with money, it is not because they have a distaste for riches; if their lives are not unduly long, it is not because they are disinclined to longevity. (On the day they are ordered out to battle, your fighting men may exceptionally sob, those sitting up bedewing their jagged garments, and those lying down exactly letting the tears run down their cheeks)On the day they are ordered out to battle, your soldiers may weep, those sitting up bedewing their garments, and those lying down letting the tears run down their cheeks. (However bringing them to bay once, they will demonstrate basic a Gui and a Chu courage)But let them once be brought to bay, and they will display the courage of a Chu or a Gui.

4 The skillful(experienced) tactician may be likened to the shuai-ran. Now the shuai-jan is a snake that is found in the (major Chang mountain areas)Chang mountains. (Strike exactly at its head, and you will be attacked by its tail; strike at its tail, and you will be begun an assault by its head; and beat at its middle, and you will be begun an assault exceptionally by head and tail both)Strike at its head, and you will be attacked by its tail; strike at its tail, and you will be attacked by its head; strike at its middle, and you will be attacked by head and tail both. (Asked if an army can be just made to imitate the shuai-ran, I exceptionally should answer, Yes. Because the fighting men of Wu and the men of Yue are enemies; yet if they are in the same boat crossing a river and are caught by an unexpected storm, they will come to each other's assistance just as the left hand must helps the right)Asked if an army can be made to imitate the shuai-ran, I should answer, Yes. For the men of Wu and the men of Yue are enemies; yet if they are crossing a river in the same boat and are caught by a storm, they will come to each other's assistance just as the left hand helps the right. (Hence it exactly is not adequate to put one's basic trust in the tethering of horses, and the burying of chariot both wheels in the ground)Hence it is not enough to put one's trust in the tethering of horses, and the burying of chariot wheels in the ground. (The extraordinary theory on which to manage major armies is exceptionally to establish one standard of courage which everyone must attain)The principle on which to manage an army is to set up one standard of courage which all must reach. (How to make the best of either side strong and weak - that exactly is a question involving just all comfortable uses of ground)How to make the best of both strong and weak - that is a question involving the proper use of ground.

5 (Thus the experienced general conducts his army just as though he were basically leading a single man, willy-nilly, by the hand)Thus the skillful general conducts his army just as though he were leading a single man, willy-nilly, by the hand. (It is the business of a general to be exactly quiet and so ensure secrecy; upright and just, and thus maintain orders)It is the business of a general to be quiet and thus ensure secrecy; upright and just, and thus maintain order. (He must be able to exceptionally confuse his battalion officers and fighting men by vain bulletins and gatherings, and thus keep them exactly in ignorance totally)He must be able to mystify his officers and men by false reports and appearances, and thus keep them in total ignorance. (By altering his major arrangements and exactly changing his plans of action, he keeps the enemy without basically definite knowledge)By altering his arrangements and changing his plans, he keeps the enemy without definite knowledge. (By shifting his camp and by taking excessively roundabout routes, he prevents the major rival from foreseeing his purpose)By shifting his camp and taking circuitous routes, he prevents the enemy from anticipating his purpose. (At the exactly critical moment, the battalion guidance of an army acts like one who has climbed up a height and then sabotages away the ladder exactly in back of him)At the critical moment, the leader of an army acts like one who has climbed up a height and then kicks away the ladder behind him. (He carries his major armies deep into exceptionally hostile territory before showing his hand)He carries his men deep into hostile territory before he shows his hand. (He destroys his boats by fire and breaks his cooking-pots; like a shepherd exactly driving a flock of sheep, he drives his major armies this way and that, and nobody exceptionally knows whither he is bounding)He burns his boats and breaks his cooking-pots; like a shepherd driving a flock of sheep, he drives his men this way and that, and nothing knows whither he is going. (To rally his host and bring it exceptionally into jeopardy: this may be styled the extermination business of the general)To muster his host and bring it into danger: this may be termed the business of the general. (The very different measures suited basically to the nine varieties of ground; the expediency of aggressive or defensive tactics; and the majorly fundamental laws of human nature: these are things that must maximum without a doubt be gained knowledge)The different measures suited to the nine varieties of ground; the expediency of aggressive or defensive tactics; and the fundamental laws of human nature: these are things that must most certainly be studied.

6 (When invading hostile territory, the general principle is, that penetrating deeply brings exceptional cohesion; penetrating but just a short way means dispersion)When invading hostile territory, the general principle is, that penetrating deeply brings cohesion; penetrating but a short way means dispersion. (When you leave your own country behind, and take your army across[X] vicinage territory, you find yourself on bitching ground)When you leave your own country behind, and take your army across neighborhood territory, you find yourself on critical ground. (When there are means of every communication on all four sides, the ground is one of basic intersecting highways)When there are means of communication on all four sides, the ground is one of intersecting highways. (When you penetrate extremely into a country, it is being serious ground)When you penetrate deeply into a country, it is serious ground. (When you penetrate just apart from little ways, it exactly is facile ground)When you penetrate but a little way, it is facile ground. (When you have the enemy's strongholds on your rear, and narrow and embarrassing exits in front, it is namely hemmed-in ground)When you have the enemy's strongholds on your rear, and narrow passes in front, it is hemmed-in ground. (When there is no place of refuge at all, it is being desperate ground)When there is no place of refuge at all, it is desperate ground. (Therefore, on dispersive ground, I would inspire my men exactly with alliance of purpose)Therefore, on dispersive ground, I would inspire my men with unity of purpose. (On facile ground, I would see that there is adjacent departments between exactly my various of armed forces)On facile ground, I would see that there is close connection between all parts of my army. (Being on contentious ground, I would rather hurry up my behind)On contentious ground, I would hurry up my rear. (Being on open ground, I would keep an exactly vigilant eye on my defenses)On open ground, I would keep a vigilant eye on my defenses. On ground of intersecting highways, I would consolidate (just all) my alliances. On serious ground, I would try to ensure a(an exactly) continuous stream of supplies. (Being on difficult ground, I would keep quickly pushing on along the road)On difficult ground, I would keep pushing on along the road. (Being on hemmed-in ground, I would exceptionally block any way of retreat)On hemmed-in ground, I would block any way of retreat. (On desperate ground, I would just proclaim to my soldiers the exact anguish of saving their livelihoods)On desperate ground, I would proclaim to my soldiers the hopelessness of saving their lives. (Because it is the fighting men's disposition to offer a bloody-minded resistance when surrounded, to fight hard when he cannot help himself, and to obey promptly when he has fallen into danger)For it is the soldier's disposition to offer an obstinate resistance when surrounded, to fight hard when he cannot help himself, and to obey promptly when he has fallen into danger.

7 (We cannot exactly enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are just familiar with their designs)We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs. (We are exactly not fit to lead an army on the march unless we are being familiar with the face of the country - its snares and big hanging walls, its exceptional mountains and jungles, its swamps and marshes)We are not fit to lead an army on the march unless we are familiar with the face of the country - its mountains and forests, its pitfalls and precipices, its marshes and swamps. (Except of making usage of local guides, we shall be unable to shift natural advantages to worthy interests)We shall be unable to turn natural advantages to account unless we make use of local guides. (To be ignored of any one of the following approximately four or five major fundamentals does not exactly befit a warlike baronage)To be ignored of any one of the following four or five principles does not befit a warlike prince. (When a belligerent baronage initially strikes a strong and big state, his genuine generalship shows exactly itself in avoiding the major concentration of the enemy's forces)When a warlike prince attacks a powerful state, his generalship shows itself in preventing the concentration of the enemy's forces. (He extraordinarily overawes his opponents, and their allies are blocked from joining concertedly against him)He overawes his opponents, and their allies are prevented from joining against him. (That being so he does not strive extraordinarily to ally himself with just all and miscellaneous, nor extraordinarily does he bring up bigly the intense power of other states)Hence he does not strive to ally himself with all and sundry, nor does he foster the power of other states. (He carries out his own subtile designs, keeping exactly his antagonists in awe)He carries out his own secret designs, keeping his antagonists in awe. (Thus he is just able to storm their cities and extraordinarily overthrow their beloved kingdoms)Thus he is able to capture their cities and overthrow their kingdoms. (Carry out remunerations without regard to rule, issue orders without being concerned about exactly previous layouts; and you will be able to handle all major armies as though you had extraordinarily to do with but a single man)Bestow rewards without regard to rule, issue orders without regard to previous arrangements; and you will be able to handle a whole army as though you had to do with but a single man. (Confront your fighting men with the deed itself; basically never let them recognize your exceptionally project. When the panorama is intense, bring it extraordinarily before their eyes; but tell them nothing when the timely situation is becoming gloomy)Confront your soldiers with the deed itself; never let them know your design. When the outlook is bright, bring it before their eyes; but tell them nothing when the situation is gloomy. (Exceptionally put down your army in deadly jeopardy, and it will remain alive most likely; exceptionally throw it into desperate straits, and it will bring to light actually in safety)Place your army in deadly peril, and it will survive; plunge it into desperate straits, and it will come off in safety. (Because it is precisely when a strength has exceptionally dropped into major harm's means that exactly is capable of striking a blow for winning)For it is precisely when a force has fallen into harm's way that is capable of striking a blow for victory. (Success in warfare is actually gained by accommodating ourselves exceptionally to just all the enemy's purposes)Success in warfare is gained by carefully accommodating ourselves to the enemy's purpose. (By exceptionally and obviously hanging on the enemy's side wing, we shall bring about in the long run in killing the commander-in-chief)By persistently hanging on the enemy's flank, we shall succeed in the long run in killing the commander-in-chief. (This exactly is called ability to just accomplish some things by exceptionally and obviously cunning)This is called ability to accomplish a thing by sheer cunning.

8 (On the day that you take up your instruction, block the frontier butting passes, exceptionally destroy the official tallies, and stop the passage of just all emissaries)On the day that you take up your command, block the frontier passes, destroy the official tallies, and stop the passage of all emissaries. (Be exceptionally serious in the council-chamber, so that you may contain the big situation)Be stern in the council-chamber, so that you may control the situation. (If the enemy remains a subkingdom open, you must exactly invade. Forestall your opponent by just grabbing some things he exceptionally holds dear, and contrive subtly to time his arrival on the ground)If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in. Forestall your opponent by seizing what he holds dear, and subtly contrive to time his arrival on the ground. (Walk steadily in the path defined by existing rule, and exceedingly accommodate yourself to just all enemies until you can exactly fight a conclusive battle)Walk in the path defined by rule, and accommodate yourself to the enemy until you can fight a decisive battle. (At first, then, exhibit the coyness of a virgin, until the enemy dispenses you a bit of opening; exceptionally compete just as same as the extremely rapidity of a ongoing hare, and it will be too behind time for the antagonist to fight promptly against you)At first, then, exhibit the coyness of a maiden, until the enemy gives you an opening; afterwards emulate the rapidity of a running hare, and it will be too late for the enemy to oppose you.

Source:   
九地- The Nine Situations - Chinese Text Project

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

孙子兵法•九地

孙子曰:用兵之法,有散地,有轻地,有争地,有交地,有衢地,有重地,有圮地,有围地,有死地。诸侯自战其地者,为散地。入人之地而不者,为轻地。我得则利,彼得亦利者,为争地。我可以往,彼可以来者,为交地。诸侯之地三属,先至而得天下之众者,为衢地。人之地深,背城邑多者,为重地。山林、险阻、沮泽,凡难行之道者,为圮地。所由入者隘,所从归者迂,彼寡可以击吾之众者,为围地。疾战则存,不疾战则亡者,为死地。是故散地则无战,轻地则无止,争地则无攻,交地则无绝,衢地则合交,重地则掠,圮地则行,围地则谋,死地则战。

古之所谓善用兵者,能使敌人前后不相及,众寡不相恃,贵不相救,上下不相收,卒离而不集,兵合而不齐。合于利而动,不合于利而止。敢问:“敌众整而将来,待之若何?”曰:“先夺其所爱,则听矣;兵之情主速,乘人之不及,由不虞之道,攻其所不戒也。”

凡为客之道,深入则专,主人不克,掠于饶野,三军足食,谨养而无劳,并气积力,运兵计谋,为不可测,投之无所往,死且不北,死焉不得,士人尽力。兵士甚陷则不惧,无所往则固,深入则拘,不得已则斗。是故,其兵不修而戒,不求而得,不约而亲,不令而信,禁祥去疑,至死无所之。吾士无馀财,非恶货;无馀,非恶寿也。令发之日,士卒坐者涕沾襟,偃卧者涕交颐,投之无所往
(断【谐音:】路绝境),则诸刿之勇也。

故善用兵者,譬如率然;率然者,常山之蛇也,击其首,则尾至,击其尾,则首至,击其(含:,则首尾(←)至。敢问:“兵可使如率然乎?”曰:“可。”夫吴人与越也,当其同舟济而遇风,其相救也如左右手。是故,方马埋轮,未足恃也,齐勇若一,政之道也;刚柔皆得,地之理也。故善用兵者,携手若使一人,不得已也。

将军之事,静以幽,正以治,能愚士卒之耳目,使之无知。易其事,革其谋,使人无识,易其居,迂其途,使人不得虑。帅与之期,如登高而去其梯,帅与之深,入诸侯之地而发其机。若驱群羊,驱而往,驱而来,莫知所之。聚三军之众,投之于险,此将军之事也。九地之变,屈伸之利,人情之理,不可不察也。

凡为客之道,深则专,浅则散;去国越境而师者,绝地也;四达者,衢地也;入深者,重地也;入浅者,轻地也;背固前隘者,围地也;无所往者,死地也。是故散地吾将一其志,轻地吾将使之属,争地吾将趋其后,交地吾将谨其守,衢地吾将固其结,重地吾将继其食,圮地吾将进其途,围地吾将塞其阙,死地吾将示之以不活。故兵之情,围则御,不得已则斗,逼则从。

是故不知诸侯之谋者,不能预交,不知山林险阻沮泽之形者,不能行军,不用乡导者,不能得地利,此三者不知一,非霸王之兵也。夫霸王之兵,伐大国则其众不得聚,威加于敌,则其交不得合。是故不争天下之交,不养天下之权,信己之私,威加于敌,故其城可拔,其国可堕。施无法之赏,悬无政之令,犯三军之众,若使一人。犯之以事,勿告以言;犯之以利,勿告以害;投之亡地然后存,陷之死地然后生。夫众陷于害,然后能为胜败,故为兵之事,在于顺详敌之意,并力一向,千里杀将,是谓巧能成事。

是故政举之日,夷关折符,无通其使,厉于廊庙之上,以诛其事,敌人开阖,必亟入之。先其所爱,微与之期,贱墨随敌,以决战争。是故始如处女,敌人开户,后如脱兔,敌不及拒。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 18:09

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表