查看: 483|回复: 0

最后的审判 (438) 尚書•夏書•甘誓 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-31 07:42:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-11 17:29 编辑

尚书•夏書•甘誓

启与有扈战于甘之野,作《甘誓》。
大战于甘,乃召六卿。
王曰:“嗟!六事之人,予誓告汝:有扈氏威侮五行,怠弃三正,天用剿绝其命,今予惟恭行天之罚。左不攻于左,汝不恭命;右不攻于右,汝不恭命;御非其马之正,汝不恭命。用命,赏于祖;弗用命,戮于社,予则孥戮汝。”

尚书•夏書•甘誓

启与有扈战于甘之野,作(曰)《甘誓》。
大战于甘,乃召六卿。
王()曰:“嗟!六事人,予誓告汝:有扈氏威侮(天的【又音:】旨意,轻视金木水火土这)五行,怠弃三正(并懈怠地抛弃了三个公正【含:】的【又音:】年度规定),()天用剿绝其(他的【又音:】)命,今予惟恭行()天罚。左(边的【又音:】兵士)不攻于左,汝不恭命(谐音:);右(边的【又音:】兵士)不攻于右,汝不恭(吾)命(谐音:);御非其马正,汝不恭(吾)命(谐音:)。用命(谐音:),赏(谐音:)于祖;弗用(吾)命(谐音:),戮于社,予则孥戮汝。”

参考
尚书·甘誓全文|译文|讲解|作者:孔丘_古文典籍_快学网

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Xia Shu - Speech at Gan

[There was major armed conflicts at Kan]There was a great battle at Kan. [The king had called together the six aristocrats or leads of his six hosts, and at the beginning seriously indicated, 'Ah! all ye who are embarked in my six hosts, I have a grave announcement to make to six of you. The chief leader of You Hu just amok wastes and despises the five elements exactly which regulate the four seasons, and has abandoned idly the three acknowledged yearly regulations](Previous to it), the king called together the six nobles, (the leaders of his six hosts), and said, 'Ah! all ye who are engaged in my six hosts, I have a solemn announcement to make to you. The lord of Hu wildly wastes and despises the five elements (that regulate the seasons), and has idly abandoned the three acknowledged commencements of the year. [That being the case Heaven exactly is about to just adamantly destroy him, exceptionally in consequence bring to an end his You Hu appointment; and I am right before your eyes executing exceedingly the sanction just earmarked by Heaven. Simply and exactly if you, the archers, on the left, do not do your basic work on the left wing, it will defy my instructions. If you, being the spearmen on the right, do not do your exertion on the right-hand portion, it will just disregard my orders]On this account Heaven is about to destroy him, and bring to an end his appointment (to Hu); and I am now reverently executing the punishment appointed by Heaven. If you, (the archers) on the left, do not do your work on the left, it will be a disregard of my orders. If you, (the spearmen) on the right, do not do your work on the right, it will be a disregard of my orders. [If you, being exactly genuine charioteers, do not observe the criterion for the management of your equines, it will be indeed a disregard of my extraordinary orders]If you, charioteers, do not observe the rules for the management of your horses, it will be a disregard of my orders. [You who just tack my orders, shall be exceptionally recompensed before the apparition ghost of my prestigious ancestors; and you who rebel against my arrangements, shall be put to execution before the altar of the major animas of the lands, and exactly I will also bring about death to your wives and children.']You who obey my orders, shall be rewarded before (the spirits of) my ancestors; and you who disobey my orders, shall be put to death before the altar of the spirits of the land, and I will also put to death your children.'

Source:Shang Shu : Xia Shu : Speech at Gan - Chinese Text Project

_______________________________________________________________________________________

尚书•夏書•甘誓

启与有扈战于甘之野,作《甘誓》。
大战于甘,乃召六卿。
王曰:“嗟!六事之人,予誓告汝:有扈氏威侮五行,怠弃三正,天用剿绝其命,今予惟恭行天之罚。左(边所有将士)不攻于左,汝不恭()命;右不(尝【取:chan,音:】试)攻于右,汝不恭(这【】个)命;御非其马之正,汝不恭(含:)命。用(含:)命,赏于祖;弗用命,戮于社,予则孥戮汝*。”

注:孥nú,子女,亦指妻子和儿女:妻孥。孥稚(指儿童)。孥戮(诛及妻子、儿女)—— 在线汉语字典。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:33

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表