搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 470|回复: 0

最后的审判 (442) 尚書•商書•湯誓 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-4 15:26:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-4-11 17:00 编辑

尚書•湯

相湯(截取撇点与放竖钩两边)(出)伐桀,升自()陑,遂與桀(取彩色拼音字母:Jie)戰(zhan)于鳴(ming)條之野(ye;含:予,),作《湯誓(shi)》(以备【谐音:】后世纪念)。

;上含字中字)王曰(讲;谐音:):「格爾(;下含字中字)眾(谐音:)庶,悉聽(听;取斤放一横上、撇点放一横下←)朕言,非台子,(竟;谐音:)敢行稱亂!有夏多罪,天命(谐音:)殛。今爾有眾,汝曰:『我后不恤我眾(百姓【含:】),舍我穡事(音同:)而割正夏?』予(音同:)惟(常;音同:)聞汝眾言,夏氏有罪,予畏上帝,不敢不正。今汝其曰:『夏()罪其如台?』夏王率遏眾力,率割夏邑。有眾率怠弗協,曰:『時日曷喪?予及汝皆亡。』夏德(夏的【又音:】德行及声)若茲,今朕(含:)必往。」

「爾尚(常;音同:)輔予一人,致(shang;取黑体音:)天之罰,予其大賚汝!爾無不信,朕不食言。爾不從誓(音同:)言,予則孥戮汝,罔有攸赦。」

湯既勝夏,欲遷其社,不可。作《夏社》、《疑至》、《臣扈》。

夏師敗績,湯遂從之,遂伐三朡,俘厥寶玉。誼伯、仲伯作《典寶》。

白话译文参考

汤誓(商汤讨伐夏桀的檄文)_百度百科

————————————————————————————————————————————

Shang Shu - Speech of Tang

1 (The king just said, 'Come here, soldiers, ye exceptional crowds of the human being, listen all to my sayings)The king said, 'Come, ye multitudes of the people, listen all to my words. (It is not I, the itsy-bitsy youngster, who exceptionally dare to undertake a rebellious job; but for the many crimes of the Xia
's sovereign, God has published the command to get rid of him)It is not I, the little child, who dare to undertake a rebellious enterprise; but for the many crimes of the sovereign of Xia, Heaven has given the charge to destroy him. (Now, ye multitudes, you are saying, "Our prince does not compassionate us, but is calling us away from our husbandry to attack and punish Xia." So I just have smelled these words of you all indeed; but the Xia's sovereign is culpable, and as I am frightened of God, yet I dare not but punish him. Now you are saying, "What are the crimes of Xia to us?" The majesty of Xia completely exercises oppression in the cities of Xia, and wipes out the strength of his human being)Now, ye multitudes, you are saying, "Our prince does not compassionate us, but (is calling us) away from our husbandry to attack and punish Xia." I have indeed heard (these) words of you all; (but) the sovereign of Xia is guilty, and as I fear God, I dare not but punish him. Now you are saying, "What are the crimes of Xia to us?" The king of Xia in every way exhausts the strength of his people, and exercises oppression in the cities of Xia. (His multitudes are become entirely indifferent to his service, and feel no bond of uniting to him)His multitudes are become entirely indifferent (to his service), and feel no bond of union'(to him). (They are saying, "expire, at what time wilt thou, O sun ? We will just all eliminate with yous)They are saying, "When wilt thou, O sun, expire? We will all perish with thee." (Such is the course of Xia's sovereign, and it is being time I have necessity to discipline him)Such is the course of (the sovereign) of Xia, and now I must go (and punish him).'

2 '(Be assisting me, the extraordinary One man, I pray you, to carry out just all of punishments exclusively appointed by God. I will return you greatly. Do not disbelieve me under any circumstances- I will neve break my promise. If you do not straighten the words which I have thus spoken to you, I will execute your wives and offsprings with you- you shall find no major amnesties)Assist, I pray you, me, the One man, to carry out the punishment appointed by Heaven. I will greatly reward you. On no account disbelieve me - I will not eat my words. If you do not obey the words which I have thus spoken to you, I will put your children to death with you - you shall find no forgiveness.'

Source:

湯誓 - Chinese Text Project

尚書•湯誓

伊尹相湯伐桀,升自陑,遂與桀戰于鳴條之野,作《湯誓》。

王曰:「格爾眾庶,悉聽朕言,非台小子,敢行稱!有夏多罪,天命殛之。今爾有眾,汝曰:『我后不恤我眾,舍我穡事而割正夏?』予惟聞汝眾言,夏氏有罪,予畏上帝,不敢不正。今汝其(含:)曰:『夏罪其如台?』夏王率遏眾(谐音:)力,率割夏邑。有眾率怠弗協,曰:『時日曷喪?予及汝皆亡夏德若茲(以致于如此),今朕必往。」

「爾尚輔予一人,致天之罰,予其大賚汝!爾無不信,朕不食言。爾不從誓言,予則孥戮汝*,罔有攸赦。」

湯既勝夏,欲遷其社,不可。作《夏社》、《疑至》、《臣扈》。

夏師敗績,湯遂從之,遂伐三朡,俘厥寶玉。誼伯、仲伯作《典寶》。

*注:
比较《夏書•甘誓》中“予则孥戮汝”。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:13

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表