搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 639|回复: 0

最后的审判 (445) 翠玉录 (一) 牛顿版 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-9 07:42:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-5-1 16:52 编辑

翠玉录  

传说炼金术起源自埃及。公元前1900年,埃及法老赫耳墨斯以及他传说中的父亲透特神(Toth)以及赫尔墨斯的大儿子大祭祀塔特(Tat)三人合为一 体,成为人们传说中的“赫尔墨斯神“。这三位一体的神将炼金术的知识浓缩为13句话,雕刻在一块祖母绿宝石板上,流传人世。人们称这段文字为“翠玉录 ”(Emerald Tablet,或Smaragdine Table)。

在中世纪,炼金术士们的工作间,都会挂着一份翠玉录的文字;这是他们所需的最终指导。对于赫尔墨斯哲学而言,它有如《道德经》对于道家和炼 丹的地位。炼金术把自己包装成一套实用技术,或许是为了让这套思想能够流传下去,而让真正的哲人能够看透表面的假象,把关于“物”的描述应用于“心”,获得那潜藏在背后的灵性教诲。

翠玉录包含十三条言简意赅的箴言,指导个人如何凭借接触深邃、神性的精神层面,而一般的炼金术士们则解读为如何制取神秘的“哲人之石 (Philosopher's Stone)”,可以制造纯金;或者灵丹妙药(Elixir),可以长生不老。据说在公元前1350年,人们在埃及的一座金字塔下的一个密室里首次发现了 翠玉板。后来,翠玉板也曾经安置在宏大的亚历山大图书馆的走廊中间,图书馆被焚毁之后,翠玉板也不知所终,所幸有各种语言的抄本存世。

据说智慧的源泉赫耳墨斯传授了关于炼金术的主要原则,刻在一块祖母绿玉板上,称为《翠玉录》(Emerald Tablet,或Smaragdine Table)。在中世纪,炼金术士们的工作间,都会挂着一份翠玉录的文字,这是他们所需的最终指导。炼金术士把它解读为如何制取神秘的哲人之石(Philosopher's Stone),凭借它制造纯金或者灵丹妙药(Elixir),这是把象征说法当作现实真相,是人类中经常发生的愚痴现象。《翠玉录》及其指导下的炼金术其实本来是哲人们用于寻求智慧开悟、提升个人精神层次的思想和方法。

这里的英文版有说是20世纪初由一些拉丁文研究学者根据一份12世纪拉丁文手稿译出,也有说是科学家、炼金家牛顿的翻译。

当我走进洞穴,我看到了一块翠玉,上面写着字,那是从赫尔墨斯的双手间被书写出来。从那里我发现了以下这些文字:

When I entered into the cave,I received the tablet zaradi,which was inscribed,from between the hands of Hermes,in which I discovered these words:

1. 真实不虚,永不说谎,必然带来真实:
Tis true without lying, certain & most true:

2.下如同,上如同(底;谐音:)下;依此成全太一的(字义:)(著的)奇迹。
That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.

3.万物本是太一,借由分化从太一创造出来。
And as all things have been and arose from one by ye mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

翠玉录开篇提出了大宇宙和小宇宙的呼应关系,这是炼金术宇宙观的核心。《墨子》提出一个类似的说法“上同下比”,但墨子的意思是人的思想行为要比照天、比照神明,顺应天道。赫耳墨斯的意思则是,理念、宇宙、自然这个大宇宙,跟个人、心灵、灵魂这个小宇宙是一种一体、和谐、映射的关系,利用炼金的转变过程将性灵从物质中解放出来,既重造物质、又重塑心灵,将可重现宇宙太一亦即道、“一切万有”创造的奇迹。太一创造的方式就是新柏拉图主义的“发散”说法,就是从一个一体而充盈的最高实在,象太阳放射光芒一样层层分化出了理性、灵魂和物质世界,而无损于太一的圆满。

4.太阳为父,月亮为母,从风孕育,从地养护。(第一字字谜:那的左半边,遮住小竖钩。既含日,又有月。太阳是太阳系中的“
”力之源;月亮属“”。)
The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse.

5.世间(取彩色拼音字母:Jian)一切完美(mei)之源就在此处;其能(含厶,sī)力在地上最为完全。(第二字:源就两字当中相同的字中字
The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

这里的主语说的是完善的性灵,太阳指的是不朽的精神或高层次的自我——心性,太阴即月亮则是低层次的自我,是高我的投影。风是指灵性的生命力,地是指物质的躯体。神性与躯体的联合、精神和物质的统一,是创造奇迹的源泉,实际上也是神秘体验的普遍原则。《道德经》说,“道生之,德蓄之,物形之,势成之”,“之”指的也是生命、性灵,道与德就像太阳、月亮,而形、成大略也跟孕育和养护有一定的对应。

6.分土于火,萃精于糙,谨慎行之。(第三字:分土于火。将土的竖左移,截取火象形竖部分嫁接到两横之间的右边与左竖对称,取火的撇点分放下面,截取撇放到上面
Separate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile from the gross sweetly wth great indoustry.

7.从地()升天,又从天而降(到地【音同:】上),获得其、其(底;谐音:)下能力。
It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven & again it desends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior & inferior.

8.如此可得世界的(誉和)荣耀、远离黑暗蒙昧。
By this means you shall have ye glory of ye whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.

这里是说,在追求上述阴阳联合之前,必须分清属物和属灵的东西,分清灵性的呼唤和物质的欲望,才能体现真我的光辉。当一个人超越了阴与阳、自我与心性的对立,寻求到不朽的灵性,就从现实的存在中觉醒,获得通觉智慧、找到光明。再回到现实生活,一切都了然。

9.此为万力力,摧坚拔韧。
Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtile thing & penetrates every solid thing.

10.世界即如此创造。
So was ye world created.

11.依此可达奇迹。
From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof ye process is here in this.

12.我被称为重伟大的赫尔墨斯(的),因我拥有世界三部分的智慧。
Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.

13.这就是我所说的伟大工作。
That which I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished & ended.

来源:
翠玉录(词语)_百度百科

参考:

翠玉录| hooperl
翠綠石板- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
道可道与天书《翠玉录》中的十三句话-看点快报

揭開煉金術的真正目的!原來牛頓最終目標不是為了煉金子 ...
魔法之源,西方第一奇書!牛頓想破譯它、哈利·波特原型從它 ...
地球编年史,炼金术师的神秘翠玉板,共济会秘密- 生活资讯(八 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Tablet of Hermes

When I (actually) entered into the cave, I received the tablet zaradi, which was inscribed(engraved extraordinarily), from between the (majestic) hands of Hermes, in which I (exactly) discovered these words (as follows):

1.Tis (being the) true without lying, (obviously) certain & (greatest)most true:

2.That which is (extraordinarily) below is like(just as same as) that which (exactly) is above and that which is above is (identical greatly to)like that which is (in) below to do ye miracles of one only thing.

3.And as all things have been and (exceptionally) arose from one by ye (jointed) mediation of (Mighty One)one: so all (complex) things have their birth from this (basic) one thing by adaptation.

4.The Sun is (being) its father, the moon its (extraordinary) mother, (the wind hath just been transmittedit in its existing abdomen, the earth being truly its nourse)the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse.

5.The father of all perfection in ye whole world is (being) here. (Its extraordinary force or jointed ability is combined easily if it be exchanged into earth all over)Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

6.Separate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile (things) from the gross sweetly wth great indoustry.

7.(It climbs from ye soil to ye heaven and again exactly it falls to ye earth and receives ye major stamina of these extremely superior and inferior)It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven & again it desends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior & inferior.

8.(By this means you shall have ye glory of ye entire world and thereby all insignificance shall fly extraordinarily from you)By this means you shall have ye glory of ye whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.

9.(Its force is just above complete forces, for it exactly vanquishes all possible subtile things & penetrates every solid thing)Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtile thing & penetrates every solid thing.

10.(Ye world was being created so)So was ye world created.

11.(From exactly this are & do come majorly admirable adjustments whereof ye extraordinary process is here in this)From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof ye process is here in this.

12.(That being so my title is named as Hermes Trismegist, basically having the exactly trio parts of ye philosophy of just all of ye communities)Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.

13.(That which exactly I have said of the basic operation of the Sun generally is by now accomplished & ended)That which I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished & ended.

Also refer to:
Emerald Tablet of Hermes - Sacred Texts

First puzzle's answer: the name of God.  

The second puzzle's answer: God. For God is the everlasting God, either on earth, or in heaven.

The name of God are also the answer for "this one thing" in third puzzle and "it" in fourth puzzle.

"It" in 9th is referred to Holy Spirit.

"The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emerald Tablet of Hermes
Translation of Issac Newton  

When I entered into the cave,I received the tablet zaradi,which was inscribed,from between the hands of Hermes,in which I discovered these words:

1. Tis true without lying, certain & most true:

2.That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below to do ye miracles of one only thing.

3.And as all things have been and arose from one by ye mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

4.The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nourse.

5.The father of all perfection in ye whole world is here. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

6.Separate thou ye earth from ye fire, ye subtile from the gross sweetly wth great indoustry.

7.It ascends from ye earth to ye heaven & again it desends to ye earth and receives ye force of things superior & inferior.

8.By this means you shall have ye glory of ye whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.

9.Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtile thing & penetrates every solid thing.

10.So was ye world created.

11.From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof ye process is here in this.

12.Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.

13.That which I have said of ye operation of ye Sun is accomplished & ended.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:17

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表