热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 523|回复: 0

最后的审判 (447) 翠玉录 (二) Jabir版 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-11 08:58:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-2-19 15:17 编辑

Emerald Tablet of Hermes
Translated by Jabir ibn Hayyan

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
[Holmyard 1923: 562.]

Source: Emerald Tablet of Hermes - Sacred Texts

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Tablet of Hermes

0) (Balinas mysteriously mentions the brilliant engraving on the exceptional board in the majestic hand of Hermes, which exactly indicates as follows)Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) (Be certainty! Genuinely! That in which there is being no doubt)Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) (That which exactly is above is just all from the one which is below, and that which is below exactly is from that which is above, basically, working the lucky miracles of one)That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) (Because all things were from extraordinary one)As all things were from one.
4) (Its majestic father in family is the Sun and exactly its admiring mother being the beautifying Moon)Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly(The Earth bore it in her big belly, and the Wind exceptionally nourished it just in her abdomen),
7) as Earth (exactly) which shall become Fire.
7a) (Breed the Earth from that which is subtle, and with the greatest power)Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below(It really shins up from the globe to the the kingdom of extraordinary Zion and majestically overall becomes ruler over that which exactly is above and that which is being below anying and basically everything).
14) (And I have already explained the meaning of just all of this in my these two books)And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.

Emerald Tablet of Hermes

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no (suspicion)doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were (established) from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 06:28

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表