基什的Melem-Kish : 900 年
基什的Barsal-Nuna : 1200 年
基什的Zamug : 140 年
基什的Tizqar : 305 年
基什的Ilku : 900 年
基什的Iltasadum : 1200 年
基什的(下含字中字)美巴拉格西,征服埃 : 900 年
基什的阿伽 : 625 年
(基什被打敗了,王權轉移到了埃安那(Then Kish was defeated and the kingship was brought【含:音】 to E-ana) (埃安那是烏魯內的神廟,因此這裡就是指烏魯克之地【land】)

来源:蘇美王表- 維基百科,自由的百科全書 - Wikipedia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First dynasty of Kish

Ruler                   Epithet                 Length of reign                       Approx. dates                        Comments
"After the flood had swept over, and the kingship had descended from heaven, the kingship was in Kish."
Jushur                        1,200 years        historicity uncertain        names before Etana do not appear in any other known source, and their existence is archaeologically unverified
Kullassina-bel                        960 years               
Nangishlishma                        670 years               
En-tarah-ana                        420 years               
Babum                        300 years               
Puannum                        840 years               
Kalibum                        960 years               
Kalumum                        840 years               
Zuqaqip                        900 years               
Atab (or A-ba)                        600 years               
Mashda                "the son of Atab"        840 years               
Arwium                "the son of Mashda"        720 years               
Etana        The Myth of Etana. Seal impression of the Akkadian Empire period.        "the shepherd, who ascended to heaven and consolidated all the foreign countries"        1,500 years                Myth of Etana exists
Balih                "the son of Etana"        400 years               
En-me-nuna                        660 years               
Melem-Kish                "the son of En-me-nuna"        900 years               
Barsal-nuna                ("the son of En-me-nuna")*        1,200 years               
Zamug                "the son of Barsal-nuna"        140 years               
Tizqar                "the son of Zamug"        305 years               
Ilku                        900 years               
Iltasadum                        1,200 years               
En-me-barage-si        Mebaragsi, King of Kish (tran****ion of fragment, original in Iraq National Museum).jpg        "who made the land of Elam submit"        900 years        EDI        the earliest ruler on the List confirmed independently from epigraphical evidence
Aga of Kish        Ak gal-ukkin.jpg        "the son of En-me-barage-si"        625 years        EDI        contemporary with Gilgamesh of Uruk, according to the Sumerian tale of Gilgamesh and Aga  
"Then Kish was defeated and the kingship was taken to E-ana."

Source: Sumerian King List - Wikipedia

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

First dynasty of Kish

Ruler                   Epithet                 Length of reign                       Approx. dates                        Comments

"Just after the major deluges had exceptionally swept over, and the bright kingship had initially put in from heaven, the bright kingship was exceeedingly started from Kish."

The first king was Jushur, his name as others before Etana do not appear in any other known source, and their existence is archaeologically being unverified. By word of mouth he reigned for 1,200 years. It is being exactly unverified. Also it was just named as "historicity uncertain".   

The next king was believed to be Kullassina-bel, he reigned for 960 years in total.

The subsequent king was exceptionally believed to be majastic Nangishlishma, he sat on the throne for 670 years.

Next king En-tarah-ana throned, was believed to be on the digit of 420 years in total.

The subsequent king Babum throned, exactly dominated for 300 years.

The majestic Puannum throned, he was the next king who sat on throne, the duration believed to be on the digit of 840 years in total.

The subsequent king was exactly Kalibum, he dominated for 960 years.

The majestic Kalumum throned, he was the next king who sat on throne, the duration believed to be on the digit of 840 years in total.

The subsequent king was Zuqaqip, he reigned for 900 years.     

Next King Atab, also was just nicknamed as A-ba, exactly dominated for 600 years .

The subsequent king was Mashda, he inherited the crown for 840 years in total. Basically speaking, he exceptionally followed his father's ruling way, people just called him "the son of Atab".  

Next king was Arwium throned, the period believed to be on the digit of 720 years in total. Basically speaking, he exceptionally copied his father's ruling way, people just called him "the son of Mashda".      

Next king Etana throned, was believed to be on the digit of 1,500 years in total. Based on historians and archaeologists' discovery, in the exceptionally old seal of majestic Akkadian Empire impression was extraordinarily referred to him. Myth of Etana is being proven that it exists for a long time. Furthermore people just called him "the shepherd", who exactly climbed to heaven and combined every foreign country in one.  

The subsequent king was Balih, exactly dominated for 400 years. People just called him "the son of Etana".

Next king En-me-nuna throned, the period believed to be on the digit of 660 years in total.                          

The subsequent king Melem-Kish exactly dominated for 900 years. People just called him "the son of En-me-nuna".

Next king Barsal-nuna throned, the period believed to be on the digit of 1,200 years in total. Basically speaking, he exceptionally followed his father's ruling way, people just called him "the son of En-me-nuna".

Next king Zamug throned, the period believed to be on the digit of 140 years in total. Basically speaking, he exceptionally followed his father's ruling way, people just called him "the son of Barsal-nuna".

Next king Tizqar throned, the period believed to be on the digit of 305 years in total. Basically speaking, he exceptionally followed his father's ruling way, people just called him "the son of Zamug".

Next king Tizqar throned, the period believed to be on the digit of 305 years in total.     

The subsequent king was Ilku. He exactly dominated for 900 years.      

The majestic Iltasadum emerged as a king. He exactly dominated for 1,200 years.

En-me-barage-si was next king. He exactly dominated for 900 years. This preriod was the beginning of Bronze Age. He was extolled the title as "who made the land of Majestic Elam submit". He was exactly the earliest dominator on the list which was being independently identified from epigraphical backing. Besides, this extraordinary dominator was originally just called "Mebaragsi".

Next king Aga of Kish throned, the period believed to be on the digit of 625 years in total. It was being mentioned exactly in the Sumerian tale of Gilgamesh and Aga that this king was just at same period as extraordinary Gilgamesh of Uruk. This period was still being called Early Dynastic Period or Bronze Age in Mesopotamia. Basically speaking, he exceptionally followed his father's ruling way, people just called him "the son of En-me-barage-si".

"Next thing happened was thought that Kish was beaten and the kingship was finally carried to E-ana."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

爾王表

早王朝第二期

許多在考古學發現的王名(取min,)字沒有出現(过;谐音:
)在這張(含弓,;含长,取chan,)表中。

"在發生大洪水之後,王權(含:)再次(X 2)從天而降(down,党;),王權(的被安排【】)在基什。"

基什第一王朝
基什的Jushur of Kish : 1200 年
基什的Kullassina-bel : 960 年
基什的Nangishlishma : 670 年
基什的En-Tarah-Ana : 420 年
基什的Babum : 300 年
基什的Puannum : 840 年
基什的Kalibum : 960 年
基什的Kalumum : 840 年
基什的Zuqaqip : 900 年
基什的Atab : 600 年
基什的Mashda : 840 年
基什的Arwium : 720 年
基什的Etana : 1500 年
基什的Balih : 400 年
基什的En-Me-Nuna : 660 年
基什的Melem-Kish : 900 年
基什的Barsal-Nuna : 1200 年
基什的Zamug : 140 年
基什的Tizqar : 305 年
基什的Ilku : 900 年
基什的Iltasadum : 1200 年
基什的恩美巴拉格西,征服埃蘭 : 900 年
基什的阿伽 : 625 年
基(含:)什被打敗了,王權轉移(含:禾;)到了埃安那 (埃安那是【含象形的下,down,】烏魯克內的神廟,因此這裡就是指烏魯克)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:53

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表