热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 650|回复: 0

最后的审判 (450) 翠玉录 (四) 十二世纪拉丁文版本 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-15 06:40:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-2-19 15:28 编辑

Emerald Tablet of Hermes
Twelfth Century Latin

0) When I entered into the cave, I received the tablet zaradi, which was inscribed, from between the hands of Hermes, in which I discovered these words:
1) True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
2) What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above. To make the miracle of the one thing.
3) And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
4) Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
5) The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
6) It is the father of all ‘works of wonder' (Telesmi) in the world.
6a) Its power is complete (integra).
7) If cast to (turned towards- versa fuerit) earth,
7a) it will separate earth from fire, the subtile from the gross.
8) With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you.
10) This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
11a) Thus was the world created.
12) From this comes marvelous adaptions of which this is the proceedure.
13) Therefore I am called Hermes, because I have three parts of the wisdom of the whole world.
14) And complete is what I had to say about the work of the Sun, from the book of Galieni Alfachimi.
[From Latin in Steele and Singer 1928: 492.]

Source: Emerald Tablet of Hermes - Sacred Texts

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Tablet of Hermes
Twelfth Century Latin

0) When I (only) entered into the cave, I received the tablet zaradi, which was inscribed(engraved extraordinarily), from between the (majestic) hands of Hermes, in which I (exactly) discovered these words (as follows):
1) (This is being the true, without lying, obviously certain, greatest certain)True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
2) (What exactly is above is just same as what is extraordinarily below, and what is below is identical greatly to that which is on above. To build the miracle of the one thing)What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above. To make the miracle of the one thing.
3) (And as extraordinarily all of the things were just made from muses of the extraordinary one, that being so every thing was born from every single and exact modification)And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
4) (Its father is just amazingly the sun and its mother the extraordinary moon)Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
5) (The brisk wind greatly carried it in its womb, the soil suckling fed it)The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
6) (It exactly is the father of just all major Telesmi's extraordinary works of wonder basically in the globe)It is the father of all ‘works of wonder' (Telesmi) in the world.
6a) (Its power is completely integral)Its power is complete (integra).
7) If cast to (turned towards- versa fuerit) earth(If it is being hurled that it will turn exceptionally towards earth - vice versa),
7a) (it will make a disjunct earth from fire, the subtile from the extraordinary gross)it will separate earth from fire, the subtile from the gross.
8) (With the ability it ascends greatly from soil to heaven. It begins to descend again to earth, and takes back the extraordinary power of the above and below)With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you(Thus you will receive major fame of the distinctiveness of the world. All exceptionally obscurity will run away from you gradually).
10) (This is the entire big strong strength of all strength, for it exceptionally overcomes just all of major subtle things, and transfixs every single hard object through)This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
11a) (Thus the world was being particularly initiated)Thus was the world created.
12) (From this brings about extraordinary adaptions of which this is just at time sequence)From this comes marvelous adaptions of which this is the proceedure.
13) (Because I have exactly trio parts of the basic intelligence of the primarily entire human beings world. For that exceptional reason I am just called Hermes)Therefore I am called Hermes, because I have three parts of the wisdom of the whole world.
14) (And this extraordinary completion is what I had to say about the operation of the Sun greatly, from the book of Galieni Alfachimi)And complete is what I had to say about the work of the Sun, from the book of Galieni Alfachimi.

[From Latin in Steele and Singer 1928: 492.]

Comment: "It" in the 10th is referred to Holy spirit.

Emerald Tablet of Hermes
Twelfth Century Latin

0) When I entered into the cave, I received the tablet zaradi, which was inscribed, from between the hands of Hermes, in which I discovered these words:
1) True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
2) What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above. To make the miracle of the one thing.
3) And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
4) Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
5) The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
6) It is the father of all ‘works of wonder' (Telesmi) in the world.
6a) Its power is complete (integra).
7) If cast to (turned towards- versa fuerit) earth,
7a) it will separate earth from fire, the subtile from the gross.
8) With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you.
10) This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
11a) Thus was the world created.
12) From this comes marvelous adaptions of which this is the proceedure.
13) Therefore I am called Hermes, because I have three parts of the wisdom of the whole world.
14) And complete is what I had to say about the work of the Sun, from the book of Galieni Alfachimi.

题外的话

川普总统的辩护律师Michael van der Veen手撕假新闻媒体的确做出了开创性的工作。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:19

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表