查看: 776|回复: 0

最后的审判 (452) 翠玉录 (五) Aurelium神秘学家版本 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-17 06:09:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-2-22 14:49 编辑

Emerald Tablet of Hermes
Translation from Aurelium Occultae Philosophorum..Georgio Beato

1) This is true and remote from all cover of falsehood
2) Whatever is below is similar to that which is above. Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected.
3) Also, as all things are made from one, by the condsideration of one, so all things were made from this one, by conjunction.
4) The father of it is the sun, the mother the moon.
5) The wind bore it in the womb. Its nurse is the earth, the mother of all perfection.
6a)Its power is perfected.
7) If it is turned into earth,
7a) separate the earth from the fire, the subtle and thin from the crude and course, prudently, with modesty and wisdom.
8) This ascends from the earth into the sky and again descends from the sky to the earth, and receives the power and efficacy of things above and of things below.
9) By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world, and so you will drive away all shadows and blindness.
10) For this by its fortitude snatches the palm from all other fortitude and power. For it is able to penetrate and subdue everything subtle and everything crude and hard.
11a) By this means the world was founded
12) and hence the marvelous cojunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.
13) And because of this they have called me Hermes Tristmegistus since I have the three parts of the wisdom and Philsosphy of the whole universe.
14) My speech is finished which i have spoken concerning the solar work.
[Davis 1926: 874.]

Source: Emerald Tablet of Hermes - Sacred Texts

参考:揭開煉金術的真正目的!原來牛頓最終目標不是為了煉金子?!【地球旅館】

———————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Tablet of Hermes

1) (This is just true and remote from those covers of exceptional falsehood)This is true and remote from all cover of falsehood.
2) Whatever is below is similar to that which is above. Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected(Whatever is below is indistinguishable really to that which is in above. One thing's marvels of the extraordinary work are just all complete and secured by its existence).
3) (Also, because all things are made from one, by the thinking of one)Also, as all things are made from one, by the condsideration of one, so all things were made from this one, by conjunction.4) The father of it is the sun, the mother the moon(that being so all things were made from this extraordinary one, by conjunction).
5) (The father's name is the sun, the extraordinary mother the moon)The wind bore it in the womb. Its nurse is the earth, the mother of all perfection.
6a) (Its power is being perfect)Its power is perfected.
7) If it is turned into earth(If it is turned actually into the globe),
7a) (partition the globe exceptionally from the fire, the jimp and mysterious from the exceptionally coarse and boorish, prudently with great modesty and sapience)separate the earth from the fire, the subtle and thin from the crude and course, prudently, with modesty and wisdom.
8) (This ascends from the globe into the sky and again descends exceptionally from the sky to the majestic earth, and meets the exact efficacy and power of things above and of things below)This ascends from the earth into the sky and again descends from the sky to the earth, and receives the power and efficacy of things above and of things below.
9) (By this means you will obtain the glory of the whole extraordinary world, and so you will drive away just all umbrae and sightlessness)By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world, and so you will drive away all shadows and blindness.
10) (For this exactly by its backbone grabs the fingers from everybody's spines and basic energies. For it exactly is able to just all permeate and subdue everything extremely delicate or everything boorish and strong)For this by its fortitude snatches the palm from all other fortitude and power. For it is able to penetrate and subdue everything subtle and everything crude and hard.
11a) By this means the world was founded(By this means the world was established)
12) (and accordingly the exceptionally marvelous cojunctions of it and admirable effects, since this exactly is the fashion by which these astonishment may be brought about)and hence the marvelous cojunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.
13) (And only for this reason, because I have the trinity segments of the excellent wisdom and Philsosphy of the whole universe, they have just called me Hermes Tristmegistus)And because of this they have called me Hermes Tristmegistus since I have the three parts of the wisdom and Philsosphy of the whole universe.
14) (My extraordinary words is brought to an end which I have spoken concerning the every solar operation)My speech is finished which i have spoken concerning the solar work.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Tablet of Hermes

1) This is true and remote from all cover of falsehood
2) Whatever is below is similar to that which is above. Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected.
3) Also, as all things are made from one, by the condsideration of one, so all things were made from this one, by conjunction.
4) The father of it is the sun, the mother the moon.
5) The wind bore it in the womb. Its nurse is the earth, the mother of all perfection.
6a)Its power is perfected.
7) If it is turned into earth,
7a) separate the earth from the fire, the subtle and thin from the crude and course, prudently, with modesty and wisdom.
8) This ascends from the earth into the sky and again descends from the sky to the earth, and receives the power and efficacy of things above and of things below.
9) By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world, and so you will drive away all shadows and blindness.

10) For this by its fortitude snatches the palm from all other fortitude and power. For it is able to penetrate and subdue everything subtle and everything crude and hard.
11a) By this means the world was founded
12) and hence the marvelous cojunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.
13) And because of this they have called me Hermes Tristmegistus since I have the three parts of the wisdom and Philsosphy of the whole universe.
14) My speech is finished which i have spoken concerning the solar work.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 13:31

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表