查看: 1247|回复: 0

最后的审判 (462) 記夢碑碑文 附: 东方圣人 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-26 17:27:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-5-10 20:47 编辑

记梦碑

记梦碑或称斯芬克斯碑是在圖特摩斯四世在位的第一年(公元前1401年)由其树立的。和其他新王国时期的法老一样,这座石碑的作用是像世人宣扬法老神圣王权的合法性。

石碑的描述
记梦碑高144厘米,宽40厘米,长70厘米。石碑的上半部分成两部分,展现了图特摩斯四世(右边拿着焚香,左边拿着奠酒,可能是酒,也可能是水装在壶里)向荷鲁斯(以狮身人面像代替)献祭品的场景。

对石碑进行的医学分析
最近,一位国理工学院的外科医生Hutan Ashrafian分析了图特摩斯四世的以及其他第18王朝法老们(包括图坦卡蒙和阿肯那顿)的英年早逝。他发现他们的早逝有可能是家族性颞叶癫痫的结果。这个癫痫症所导致的强烈精神幻想和虔诚能解释图特摩斯四世过早的死亡和他在记梦碑中描述的宗教幻象。

部分译文
这时,伟大的()神凱布利的雕像(狮身人面像)在这里(land),他声显赫,备受尊(含:西)敬,拉的阴(截取三横嫁接到月左边,遮住小竖钩(下含字中字)停留(降【谐音:
;取彩色拼音字母:Jiang】临)在他的身上。孟(meng)菲(fei)斯(si)(截取其的基座,取斤放到上面)以及在他两边的所有城池都(all)走向他,双手崇敬的伸向他的脸庞,向他的卡献上贡品。有一天,图特摩斯截取其的基座,取斤放到上面王子中午的时候这里骑(含:)射(截取点撇放竖钩两边←)。他在这位古老神灵的阴(截取灵上首嫁接到月左边,遮住小竖钩←)(背;含:)影(含:)中(land)休息。正午的时候,王子在不知不觉中睡着了。在梦中,他发现这位崇(音同:)高而有威严的神在开口与自己说话,就像一位父亲(与斯重组:与自己的儿子说话一样。他说道“注视(音同:
我,看着我,我()的儿子图特摩斯。我是你的父亲荷露斯-艾姆-艾赫特-拉-阿图姆。我将把(这片土地上)的王位赐予(又音:)你...(看啊,我现在就像是一位病人),所有(我【】的四肢都成【含:厂;谐音:】了废墟)。我曾经屹立的这片黄,(现在)却快将我掩(含:)埋;我是(音同:)为了让你照我心里想的那样去做才一直等待着。

来源:記夢碑- 維基百科,自由的百科全書 - Wikipedia

参考:

图特摩斯四世_百度百科
图特摩斯四世- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
埃及法老列表- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

不僅顛覆了人類歷史,還揭開了埃及眾神的真相:「夢之石碑 ...
獅身人面像埋藏的真相,一個解開了所有謎團的地下密室 ...

它的下面埋藏著關於世界末日的重要信息| 老高與小茉Mr & Mrs ...
埃及獅身人面像的驚人秘密,竟然隱藏著通往未知世界的入口 ...

Reference: Dream Stele - Wikipedia

狮身人面像与东方圣人的关系

狮身人面像面向东方

即:面向东方的狮身人面像

汉语拼音:MIAN XIANG DONG FANG DE SHI SHEN REN MIAN XIANG

MIAN XIANG DONG FANG DE SHI SHEN (意:狮子身形。形的拼音:XING) REN MIAN XIANG

简化为:MIAN XIANG DONG FANG DE SHI SHEN(XING) REN MIAN XIANG

提取黑体拼音:DONG FANG SHENG REN

再转换为汉字:东方圣人

所以,狮身人面像象征的就是:东方圣人。

此外,乐山大佛也是东方圣人

乐山大佛坐西朝东,位于四川省乐山
换句话说就是:坐西朝东方向的四川省乐山大佛
汉语拼音就是:ZUO XI CHAO DONG FANG XIANG DE SI CHUAN SHENG LE SHAN DA FO

提取黑体拼音:DONG FANG SHENG DA

提取大中人,换成拼音:DONG FANG SHENG REN
再转换成汉字,就是:东方圣人

所以,乐山大佛象征的也是:东方圣人。

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The text below this offering scene, tells the story of a young prince, the future Thutmosis IV, fell asleep in the shadow of the Great Sphinx after a hunting expedition in the desert.

In his sleep, the god Harmachis, believed to have been represented by the Sphinx, appears before the young prince, and promises to raise him to the throne, in return for the prince freeing his statue from the sands. Unfortunately, the text breaks off soon after the prince woke up, but the fact that Thutmosis IV did indeed rise to the throne means that this story had a happy ending.

The translation of what remains of the story is provided here. The translation is my own and is based on the text publication of Kurt Sethe, Urkunden des aegyptischen Altertums IV, volume 19.

Dream Stela - Translation

The offering scenes at the top of the Stela

The scene on the lefthand side

Identification of the king: The King of Upper and Lower Egypt, the Lord of the Two Lands, Menkheperure Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances, bestowed with life.

The king's action: Greeting (the god) with a Nemset vase

The Sphinx: Harmakhis. Words spoken: "I give strength to the Lord of the Two Lands, Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances".

The scene on the righthand side

Identification of the king: The King of Upper and Lower Egypt, the lord of the Two Lands, Menkheperure Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances, bestowed with life.

The king's action: Making an offering of incense and a libation

The Sphinx: Harmakhis. Words spoken: "I give strength to the Lord of the Two Lands, Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances".

Between the two scenes

Words spoken: "I make that Menkheperure appears on the throne of Geb, and Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances, in the office of Atum".

Introduction to the story

Year 1, the 3rd month of Akhet, on the 19th day of the Majesty of Horus, the victorious bull, perfect of appearances; the Two Ladies, stable of kingship like Atum; the Golden Horus, strong of sword, who subdues the 9 Bows; the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Menkheperure, the son of Re, Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances, beloved of Harmakhis, bestowed with life, stability and authority like Re, eternally.

May the good god live, the son of Atum, who protects Harachti, the living statue of the Lord-of-All, the sovereign, created by Re, the excellent heir of Khepri, with the face as beautiful as (that of) his father, who came forth complete, equipped with his shape of Horus upon him, the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, beloved of the gods, the possessor of charm with the Ennead, who has purified Heliopolis, who appeases Re, who has embellished the Temple of Ptah, who presents Maat to Atum and who rises her before the One-Who-Is-South-Of-His-Wall, who makes monuments as a daily offering to Horus, who does all things, who seeks what is beneficial for the gods of the South and the North, who builds their temples in white stone, who embellishes all their offerings, the bodily son of Atum, Thutmosos, appearance of appearances, like Re, the heir of Horus upon his throne, Menkheperure, bestowed with life.

The story

Behold, when His Majesty was a youngster, like Horus in Khemnis, his beauty like (that of) the one who protects his father and who is seen like the god himself, the army rejoiced in his love, the royal children and all the chieftains were in his power, making him flourish, and he repeated the circuit, his strenght like (that of) the son of Nut.

Behold, he engaged in a pass time  amusing himself in the desert of Ineb-Hedj (Memphis), upon its northern and southern road, shooting at a bronze target, hunting lions and flocks and riding in his chariot  his horses faster than the wind, along with only two of his followers while nobody (else) knew about it.

Then the hour came to give rest to his followers, at the limbs of Harmakhis, beside Sokar in Ra-Setjaw, Renutet in Northern Djeme, Mut the mistress of the Northern Wall and the mistress of the Southern Wall, Sekhmet who presides over her Kha, Seth, the son of Heka, the Holy Place of the First Occasion (of creation), near the Lords or Kheraha, the divine road of the gods towards the west of Heliopolis.

Now then, the great statue of Khepri was lying in this place, great of power and powerful of majesty, the shadow of Re resting upon it. The estates of Hut-Ka-Ptah and all the neighbouring cities come to it, their arms raised in adoration before him, carrying many offerings for his Ka.

One of those days, it so happened that prince Thutmosis came, passing by at the time of miday and he sat down in the shadow of this great god. Sleep seized him, a sleep at the time when the sun was at the zenith, and he found the Majesty of this noble god speaking with his own mouth, like the words of a father for his son, saying: "Look at me, see me, my son Thutmosis. I am your father, Harmakhis-Khepri-Atum, and I shall give you the kingship on earth, in front of all the living ones. You shall wear the White and the Red Crowns upon the throne of Geb, the hereditary prince. The earth shall be yours in its length and width, (everything) that the Eye of the Lord-of-All illuminates. The food of the Two Lands shall be yours, (as well as) the great tributes of every foreign land, (your) lifetime will be a time, great in years. My face is yours, my heart is yours as you are a protector to me, for my (current) condition is like one that is in need, all my limbs (as if they were) dismembered as the sands of the desert upon which I lie have reached me. So run to me, to have that done which I desire, knowing that you are my son and my protector. Come forth, and I shall be with you, I shall be your leader".

When he finished these words, this prince stared woke up at what he had heard ///.../// he understood the words of this god and he put a silence in his heart. Then he said: "/// Let us hasten back to our home in the city! We shall set aside an offering for this god and we shall bring him oxen, all the vegetables and our arms shall be raised in adoration to those who were (there) before (us) ///.../// noble ///.../// Khefren, the statue made for Atum-Re-Harmakhis ///.../// days of festivities ///.../// many ///.../// of My Majesty for her, living ///.../// for Khepri in the Horizon of the West of Heliopolis in ///...///

At this point the text becomes fragmentary, unreadable and it breaks off.

Source: Translation of the Dream Stela | The Ancient Egypt Site

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dream Stela - Translation

The offering scenes at the top of the Stela

The scene on the lefthand side

Identification of the king:
The King of Upper and Lower Egypt, the Lord of the Two Lands, Menkheperure Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances, bestowed with life(The young King of Upper and Lower Egypt, the brilliant Lord of the great Two Lands, extraordinary Menkheperure Thutmosis, the majestic shape of semblances, exceptionally bestowed with life).

The king's action:
Greeting (the god) with a Nemset vase(Blessedly greeting the god with a shiny Nemset jardiniere).

The Sphinx:
(Harmakhis, with blessedly saying: "I exceptionally bestow jurisdiction of all to the marvellous Lord of the Two Lands, extraordinary Thutmosis, the best looking one among every single one".)Harmakhis. Words spoken: "I give strength to the Lord of the Two Lands, Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances".

The scene on the righthand side

Identification of the king:
The King of Upper and Lower Egypt, the Lord of the Two Lands, Menkheperure Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances, bestowed with life(The young King of Upper and Lower Egypt, the brilliant Lord of the great Two Lands, extraordinary Menkheperure Thutmosis, the majestic shape of semblances, exceptionally bestowed with life).

The king's action:
Making an offering of incense and a libation(Obliging a Holy offering of incense and a libation).

The Sphinx:
Harmakhis. Words spoken: "I give strength to the Lord of the Two Lands, Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances(Harmakhis, with blessedly saying: "I exceptionally bestow jurisdiction of all to the marvellous Lord of the Two Lands, extraordinary Thutmosis, the best looking one among every single one)".

Between the two scenes

Words spoken:
"I make that Menkheperure appears on the throne of Geb, and Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances, in the office of Atum(I just make that Menkheperure shows on the extraordinary throne of Geb, and charming Thutmosis, the appearance of manly appearances, in the office of Atum)".

Reference:

Harmakhis
HARMAKHIS - the Egyptian God of the Sun - Godchecker.com

Geb - Wikipedia

Introduction to the story

Year 1, the 3rd month of Akhet, on the 19th day of the Majesty of Horus, the victorious bull, perfect of appearances(Year one, the third month of bright Akhet, on the nineteenth day of the great Majesty of Horus, the exceptionally victorious bull, just consummate of semblances); the Two Ladies, stable of kingship like Atum; the Golden Horus, strong of sword, who subdues the 9 Bows; the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Menkheperure, the son of Re, Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances, beloved of Harmakhis, bestowed with life, stability and authority like Re, eternally(the extraordinary Two Ladies, stable of kingship really like handsome Atum; the brilliantly Golden Horus, extraordinarily strong of sword, who subjugates mainly nine Bows; the exalted King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Menkheperure, being the son of Re, young Thutmosis, the appearance of appearances, beloved of Harmakhis, given with great life, extra stability and authority just as same as Re, eternally).

(May the exceptionally good god live, the brilliant son of great Atum, who actually maintains Harachti, the basically living statue of the Lord-of-All, the extraordinary sovereign, just created by Almighty Re, the superb and extraordinary successor of Khepri, with the face as beautiful as that of his angelic father, who came forth completely, equipped with his appearance of Horus upon him, the brilliant King of Upper and Lower Egypt, exceptionally beloved of the gods, the possessor of major charm with the superb Ennead, who has exactly purified ancient Heliopolis, who appeases Re, who has embellished the old and magnificent Temple of Ptah, who sincerely introduces Maat to Atum and who begins to rise her generously before the extraordinary One-Who-Is-South-Of-His-Wall, who just makes monuments as an excessively daily offering to Horus, who does basically all things, who seeks everything which is beneficial for the eternal gods exceptionally of the South and the North, who joins major temples exactly in chalky stone, who embellishes all their offerings, the bodily offspring of Atum, Thutmosos, being with the exceeding appearance of appearances, just as same as Re, the extraordinary successor of Horus with blessing, Menkheperure, bestowed by God with everlasting life)May the good god live, the son of Atum, who protects Harachti, the living statue of the Lord-of-All, the sovereign, created by Re, the excellent heir of Khepri, with the face as beautiful as (that of) his father, who came forth complete, equipped with his shape of Horus upon him, the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, beloved of the gods, the possessor of charm with the Ennead, who has purified Heliopolis, who appeases Re, who has embellished the Temple of Ptah, who presents Maat to Atum and who rises her before the One-Who-Is-South-Of-His-Wall, who makes monuments as a daily offering to Horus, who does all things, who seeks what is beneficial for the gods of the South and the North, who builds their temples in white stone, who embellishes all their offerings, the bodily son of Atum, Thutmosos, appearance of appearances, like Re, the heir of Horus upon his throne, Menkheperure, bestowed with life.

Referece:

Akhet (hieroglyph) - Wikipedia
Horus - Wikipedia
Atum - Wikipedia
Ra - Wikipedia
Thutmose IV - Wikipedia
Harachti    Akhet - Horizon or Hill of Light?  
Khepri - Wikipedia
Ennead - Wikipedia
Heliopolis (ancient Egypt) - Wikipedia
Ptah - Wikipedia
Maat - Wikipedia

The main character of the story: Menkheperure Thutmosis, or Thutmose IV.

The story

Behold, when His Majesty was a youngster, like Horus in Khemnis, his beauty like (that of) the one who protects his father and who is seen like the god himself, the army rejoiced in his love, the royal children and all the chieftains were in his power, making him flourish, and he repeated the circuit, his strenght like (that of) the son of Nut
(Behold, when His Majesty was a minor, like Horus in Khemnis existed, his beauty like the one who protects his beloved father and who is seen like the god himself, the army rejoiced in his brotherly love, the king's children and all the excellent chieftains were in his power, just making him progress, and he repeated the extraordinary orbit, his strength of muscularity like the son of Nut).

Behold, he engaged in a pass time  amusing himself in the desert of Ineb-Hedj (Memphis), upon its northern and southern road, shooting at a bronze target, hunting lions and flocks and riding in his chariot  his horses faster than the wind, along with only two of his followers while nobody (else) knew about it(Behold, a pass time he engaged in exceptionally strolling just alone himself in the desert of Ineb-Hedj (Memphis), upon exactly its northern and southern road, basically shooting at any bronze point, bravely hunting anxious lions and flocks and taking a joyride in his chariot manly; his horses faster than the exhilarating wind, along with barely two of his serving men while nobody else knew anything about it)

Then the hour came to give rest to his followers, at the limbs of Harmakhis, beside Sokar in Ra-Setjaw, Renutet in Northern Djeme, Mut the mistress of the Northern Wall and the mistress of the Southern Wall, Sekhmet who presides over her Kha, Seth, the son of Heka, the Holy Place of the First Occasion (of creation), near the Lords or Kheraha, the divine road of the gods towards the west of Heliopolis(Then the hour came to bring rest to his
extraordinary followers, just at the limbs of prince, son of Pharaoh, Harmakhis, next to Sokar in Ra-Setjaw, Renutet in Northern Djeme, and Mut the mistress of the Northern Wall and the mistress of the Southern Wall, Sekhmet who brilliantly takes charge of her Kha, Seth, the son of Heka, the Holy Place of the First Occasion of creation building, next to the principal Lords or Kheraha, the divine road of the gods just aimed to the west of Heliopolis).

Now then, the great statue of Khepri was lying in this place, great of power and powerful of majesty, the shadow of Re resting upon it. The estates of Hut-Ka-Ptah and all the neighbouring cities come to it, their arms raised in adoration before him, carrying many offerings for his Ka(Now then, the extraordinary statue of big Khepri was lying calmly in this place, substantial of power and strong
exceptionally of majesty, the shadow of Re slumbering easily and exactly upon it. The estates of Hut-Ka-Ptah and all the neighbouring cities come to it, their arms raised highly in adoration before him, carrying excessive sacrifices for his majestic and almighty Ka earnestly).

One of those days, it so happened that prince Thutmosis came, passing by at the time of miday and he sat down in the shadow of this great god
. Sleep seized him, a sleep at the time when the sun was at the zenith, and he found the Majesty of this noble god speaking with his own mouth, like the words of a father for his son, saying: "Look at me, see me, my son Thutmosis(One of those days, it exceptionally occurred that prince Thutmosis came back, passing by at the time of miday and he sat down briefly in the shadow of this great god.Sleep exactly seized him, a snooze just at the time when the sun was extremely at the zenith, and he found the Majesty of this noble god speaking with his own mouth, like the words of a father for his nobly filial son, beginning to say: "Examine me, look at me, my son Thutmosis). I am your father, Harmakhis-Khepri-Atum, and I shall give you the kingship on earth, in front of all the living ones(Just I am your mysterious father, Harmakhis-Khepri-Atum, and I shall extend you the kingship on earth, in front of all the living beings). You shall wear the White and the Red Crowns upon the throne of Geb, the hereditary prince(You shall wear truly the White and the Red Crowns upon the throne of Geb, the intergenerational prince). The earth shall be yours in its length and width, (everything) that the Eye of the Lord-of-All illuminates(The earth shall be yours exactly in its length and width, and also everything that the Eye of the Majestic Lord-of-All illuminates). The food of the Two Lands shall be yours, (as well as) the great tributes of every foreign land, (your) lifetime will be a time, great in years(The extraordinary foods which are belonging to the Two Lands shall be yours, while the considerable tributes of every single extrinsic land, your lifetime will be just a time, vast in years). My face is yours, my heart is yours as you are a protector to me, for my (current) condition is like one that is in need, all my limbs (as if they were) dismembered as the sands of the desert upon which I lie have reached me(My face exactly is yours, my heart is yours as you are being a protector to me, for my current condition is being like exceptional one that is in need, just all my elements as if they were exceptionally disjointed as the sands of the big desert upon which I glibly lie down, this have really attained me). So run to me, to have that done which I desire, knowing that you are my son and my protector(So be running to me, to have that extraordinarily done which I desire, knowing that you just are my real son and my extraordinary protector before my eyes). (Rise up, and I shall be regularly with you, I shall be your guidance)Come forth, and I shall be with you, I shall be your leader".

When he finished these words, this prince stared woke up at what he had heard
(By the time he finished eagerly these extraordinary words, this prince just stared came to himself at what he had heard) ///.../// he understood the words of this god and he put a silence in his heart(he exceptionally understood the words of this god and he began to put a silence in his generous heart). (Right away he indicated: "/// Let us hasten back to our home in the big city)Then he said: "/// Let us hasten back to our home in the city! We shall set aside an offering for this god and we shall bring him oxen, all the vegetables and our arms shall be raised in adoration to those who were (there) before (us) (We shall exactly set aside an offering for this god and we shall majorly prepare him veggies of all kinds, exceptional oxen and our arms shall be raised in high regard to those who were actually in haven before us)
///.../// noble ///.../// Khefren, the statue made for Atum-Re-Harmakhis(noble ///.../// Khefren, the exceedingly exquisite statue made for majestic Atum-Re-Harmakhis ) ///.../// days of festivities ///.../// many ///.../// of My Majesty for her, living ///.../// for Khepri in the Horizon of the West of Heliopolis in(exciting days of festivities ///.../// considerable ///.../// of My Majesty for her, living ///.../// for Khepri in the Skyline of the West of Heliopolis in) ///...///

At this point the text becomes fragmentary, unreadable and it breaks off.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

记梦碑

部分译文
这时,伟大的神凱布利的雕像(狮身人面像)在这里,他声名显赫,备受尊敬,拉的阴影停留在他的身上。孟菲斯以及在他边的所有城池都走向他,双手崇敬的伸向他的脸庞,向他的卡献
(出:贡品。有一(e;)天,图特摩斯王子午的时候在这里骑射。他在这位古老神灵的阴影中休息。正(上含一,e;午(谐音:)的时候,王子在不知(谐音:)不觉中睡着了。在梦中,他发现这位崇高而有威严的神在开口()与自己说话,就像一位父亲与(对待【谐音:】)自己的儿子说话一(e;)样。他说道“注视我,看着我,我的儿子图特摩斯。我是你的父亲荷露斯-艾姆-艾赫特-拉-阿图姆。我将把(这片土地上)的王位赐予你...(看啊,我现在就像是一位病人),所有(我的四肢都成了废墟)。我曾经屹立的这片黄沙,(现在【上的沙土】)却快将我掩埋;我是为了让你照我心里想的那样去做才一直等待着(到今【谐音:】天)。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:15

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表