热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 1460|回复: 0

最后的审判 (466) 翠玉录 (十一) From Idres Shah 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-6 18:24:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-3-15 15:13 编辑

Emerald Tablet of Hermes
From Idres Shah

1) The truth, certainty, truest, without untruth.
2) What is above is like what is below. What is below is like what is above. The miracle of unity is to be attained.
3) Everything is formed from the contemplation of unity, and all things come about from unity, by means of adaptation.
4) Its parents are the Sun and Moon.
5) It was borne by the wind and nurtured by the Earth.
6) Every wonder is from it
6a) and its power is complete.
7) Throw it upon earth,
7a) and earth will separate from fire. The impalbable separated from the palpable.
8) Through wisdom it rises slowly from the world to heaven. Then it descends to the world combining the power of the upper and the lower.
9) Thus you will have the illumination of all the world, and darkness will disappear.
10) This is the power of all strength- it overcomes that which is delicate and penetrates through solids.
11a) This was the means of the creation of the world.
12) And in the future wonderful developements will be made, and this is the way.
13) I am Hermes the Threefold Sage, so named because I hold the three elements of all wisdom.
14) And thus ends the revelation of the work of the Sun.
(Shah 1964: 198).

Source: Emerald Tablet of Hermes - Sacred Texts

Reference: Idries Shah - Wikipedia

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Tablet of Hermes
From Idres Shah

1) The truth, certainty, truest, without untruth(This is the certainty of real situation, being truest, exactly without fairy story).
2) What is above is like what is below. What is below is like what is above. The miracle of unity is to be attained(What is above is just as same as what is below extraordinarily. Also what is below is identical what is above greatly. The miracle of unity is to be attained grandly).
3) Everything is formed from the contemplation of unity, and all things come about from unity, by means of adaptation(Everything is formed extraordinarily from just all the muses of unity, and all things come about exceptionally from unity, by means of changing).
4) Its parents are the Sun and Moon(Actually its parents are being the Sun and Moon).
5) It was borne by the wind and nurtured by the Earth(It was exceptionally contained by the wind justly and comforted stealthily by extraordinary globe).
6) (Every single wonder is actually coming from it)Every wonder is from it
6a) and its power is complete(and its ability is thoroughgoing).
7) Throw it upon earth(Extraordinarily throw it upon earth),
7a) and earth will separate from fire. The impalbable separated from the palpable(and earth will just part from fires. The impalpable separated extraordinarily from the palpable indeed).
8) (Through wisdom it slowly rises from the ground to heaven. Then it descends to the world combining the power exceptionally of the upper and the lower)Through wisdom it rises slowly from the world to heaven. Then it descends to the world combining the power of the upper and the lower.
9) (Thus you will just have the luminescence of all the world, and darkness will exactly disappear overall)Thus you will have the illumination of all the world, and darkness will disappear.
10) (This is being the power of every single strength combined - it greatly overcomes that which is extremely delicate and penetrates through solids)This is the power of all strength- it overcomes that which is delicate and penetrates through solids.
11a) This was the means of the creation of the world(This just was the means of the extraordinary creation of the globe).
12) (And in the upcoming future dreamy expansions will be gained grandly, and this exactly is the approach)And in the future wonderful developements will be made, and this is the way.
13) (I just am Hermes the exact trinity Sage, so being onymous* since I have been holding the three elements of all extraordinary wisdom.)I am Hermes the Threefold Sage, so named because I hold the three elements of all wisdom.
14) (And thus ends the major announcements of the work of the Sun)And thus ends the revelation of the work of the Sun.

onymous
adjective; meaning: bearing a name - webster dictionary.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Tablet of Hermes
From Idres Shah

1) The truth, certainty, truest, without untruth.
2) What is above is like what is below. What is below is like what is above. The miracle of unity is to be attained.
3) Everything is formed from the contemplation of unity, and all things come about from unity, by means of adaptation.
4) Its parents are the Sun and Moon.
5) It was borne by the wind and nurtured by the Earth.
6) Every wonder is from it
6a) and its power is complete.
7) Throw it upon earth,
7a) and earth will separate from fire. The impalbable separated from the palpable.
8) Through wisdom it rises slowly from the world to heaven. Then it descends to the world combining the power of the upper and the lower.
9) Thus you will have the illumination of all the world, and darkness will disappear.
10) This is the power of all strength- it overcomes that which is delicate and penetrates through solids.
11a) This was the means of the creation of the world.
12) And in the future wonderful developements will be made, and this is the way.
13) I am Hermes the Threefold Sage, so named because I hold the three elements of all wisdom.
14) And thus ends the revelation of the work of the Sun.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:46

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表