最后的审判 (473) 吉尔伽美什史诗 泥版一 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-20 12:40:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-4-8 13:09 编辑

THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH

Source: TABLET I: The Creation of Gilgamesh and Enkidu
中文翻译参考:吉尔伽美什史诗及1-7泥板全文_世界历史_新浪博客

TABLET I:The Creation of Gilgamesh and Enkidu

He who has seen everything, I will make him known to the lands(He who has seen everything, I will make him becoming known to the lands).
I will teach about him who experienced all things(I will teach him who experienced all things soundly).
Anu* granted him the totality of knowledge of all(Anu justly granted him the sum of knowledge of all).    *Anu - Wikipedia
He saw the Secret, discovered the Hidden(He saw the extremely confidential, discovered the Hidden),
he brought information of the time before the Flood(he brought information of the stage of time before the mighty flooding).
He went on a distant journey, pushing himself to exhaustion(He went on a big journey, pushing himself to exhaustion),
but then was brought to peace(but in those days was brought to peace).
He carved on a stone stela all of his toils, and built the wall of Uruk­Haven(He just carved on a major stone stela all of his toils, and next built the wall of Uruk­Haven),
the wall of the sacred Eanna Temple, the holy sanctuary(the wall of the brilliant and great Eanna Temple, the holy hiding place).
Look at its wall which gleams like copper(Look at its wall which has been gleaming like copper),
inspect its inner wall, the likes of which no one can equal(examine its inner wall, the likes of which no one can do just as same as it)!
Take hold of the threshold stone­­it dates from ancient times(Take hold of the exit of threshold stone­­it dates from basic ancient times)!
Go close to the Eanna Temple, the residence of Ishtar(Go close to the Eanna Temple, the Holy residence of Ishtar),
such as no later king or man ever equaled(such as before king or man never experienced actually)!
Go up on the wall of Uruk and walk around(Go up and just clamber the solid wall of Uruk and walk around),
examine its foundation, inspect its brickwork thoroughly(examine its foundation, inspect its brickwork and so on thoroughly).
Find the copper tablet box,
open ... its lock of bronze, undo the fastening of its secret opening(open ... its lock of bronze, disengage the fixing of its sealed opening).
Take and read out from the lapis lazuli tablet(Take and just read out from the lapis lazuli tablet exactly)
how Gilgamesh went through every hardship(how Gilgamesh boldly went by every single hardship).
Supreme over other kings, lordly in appearance(Lordly in appearance, superb over other kings),
he is the hero, born of Uruk, the goring wild bull(he is the extraordinary hero, the majestically undomesticated bull, exceptionally born of Uruk).
He walks out in front, the leader(He ambles out in front, the great leader,),
and walks at the rear, trusted by his companions.
Gilgamesh is awesome to perfection(Gilgamesh is brilliant paragon).
It was he who opened the mountain passes(Exactly it was he who opened ajar the mountain passes),
who dug wells on the flank of the mountain(who excavated spring wells on the flank of the big mountain).
It was he who crossed the ocean, the vast seas, to the rising sun(It was he who goes across the seas, the plenty of massive oceans, to the broadly rising sun),
who explored the world regions, seeking life(who explored different areas of the world , enjoyably demanding lives).
It was he who reached by his own sheer strength Utanapishtim, the(It was he who extended by his own plain power Utanapishtim, the)
Faraway(abnormally outlying),
who restored the cities that the Flood had destroyed(who restored the cities that the Flood had totally ruined)!
... for teeming mankind(He did those basically for teeming mankind).
Who can compare with him in kingliness(Who can juxtapose with him in royal kingdom)?
Two­thirds of him is god, one­third of him is human(Two­thirds of him is majestic Almighty god, onthird of him is human).
The Great Goddess Aruru designed the model for his body(The extraordinary Goddess Aruru brilliantly designed the model for his body),
she prepared his form ... beautiful, handsomest of men,... perfect(she intended his form ... beautiful, strong and exceptionally handsome of men,... just ideal)...
He walks around in the enclosure of Uruk(He perambulates around in the enclosure of Uruk),
Like a wild bull he makes himself mighty, head raised over others(Exactly like a rough bull he builds himself strong and mighty, head raised over other men).
There is no rival who can raise his weapon against him(There is no rival basically who can raise his weapon against him).
But the men of Uruk become anxious...they mutter in their houses(But the men of Uruk become anxious about him, they just all mutter softly in their houses):
Gilgamesh ­his arrogance has no bounds by day or night(Gilgamesh ­his excessive arrogance has no bounds by bright day or night).
The king should be a shepherd to his people but his lust leaves neither the warrior's(The young king should be an intelligent shepherd to his people but his sexual passion leaves neither the warrior's)
daughter nor the wife of the noble untouched; yet this is the
shepherd of the city
(daughter nor the wife of the noble untouched; yet this just is a mysterious shepherd of the city).”
Is Gilgamesh the shepherd of Uruk­Haven(Is exactly Gilgamesh the shepherd of Uruk­Haven)?
Gilgamesh does not leave a girl to her mother(Basically Gilgamesh does not leave a girl to her poverty-stricken mother),
the daughter of the warrior, the bride of the young man.
The gods kept hearing their complaints, so(The gods exactly kept hearing their complaints, so)
the gods of the heavens implored the Lord of Uruk [Anu](the gods of the heavens jointly all implored the Sovereign of Uruk [Anu*]):  *Anu - Wikipedia
"You have indeed brought into being a mighty wild bull, head raised(You have extraordinarily brought into being a mighty wild bull, head heightened)!
There is no (big) rival who can raise a weapon against him.
His fellows stand at the alert, attentive to his orders(His fellows exist at the alert, attentive to his justifications)!
But Gilgamesh ­ his arrogance has no bounds by day or night(But Gilgamesh his excessive arrogance has no bounds by bright day or night).”
Anu listened to their complaints(Anu carefully listened to their bitter complaints),
and the gods called out to Aruru(and the gods called out to Aruru anxiously):
"It was you, Aruru, who created mankind(It was you, Aruru, who just created human beings)!
now create a zikru to him(now create a zikru exceptionally to him).
Let him be equal to Gilgamesh's stormy heart(Let him be matching to Gilgamesh's stormy inner center),
let them be a match for each other so that Uruk may find peace(let them be a matching for each other so that Uruk may exactly find peace overall)!"
When Aruru heard this she created within herself the zikrtt of Anu(When just Aruru* mentally heard this she created within herself extraordinarily the zikrtt of Anu).  *Aruru - Wikipedia
Aruru washed her hands, she pinched off some clay, and threw it into(Aruru began to wash her hands, she pinched off some clay gently, and threw it into)
the wilderness(a bit inhospitable region).
In the wildness she created valiant Enkidu(In the extreme wildness she created heroic Enkidu),
born of Silence, endowed with strength by Ninurta(just created mainly in quietness, exceptionally endowed with strength by Ninurta).
His whole body was shaggy with hair(His entire body was shaggy with windblown hair),
he had a full head of hair like a woman(he had a brimming head of hair exactly like a woman),
his locks billowed in profusion like Ashnan(his locks billowed in profusion just as same as Ashnan).  *Ashnan - Wikipedia
He knew neither people nor settled living(He experienced neither human nor established living),
but wore a (baggy) garment like Sumukan."
He ate grasses with the gazelles(He began eating grasses exactly with the antelopes),
and jostled at the watering hole with the animals(and jostled with the animals at the same watering hole);
as with animals, his thirst was slaked with mere water(as with animals, his anxious thirst was done out with mere water).
A trapper came face­to­face with him opposite the watering hole(A trapper came eyeball to eyeball with with him opposite the watering hole).
On seeing him the trapper's face went stark with fear(By seeing him the trapper's face began striking with fear),
and Enkidu and his animals drew back home(and Enkidu accompanied exactly with his animals drew back home).
The trapper addressed his father saying(The trapper just all informed his father expressing):
"Father, a certain fellow has come from the (big) mountains.
He is the mightiest in the land, his strength is as mighty as the meteorite of Anu(He is the mighty ever in the land, his brilliant strength is exactly as mighty as the meteorite of Anu)!
I was afraid, so I did not go up to him(I was just alarmed, so I did not go up approximately to him).
He filled in the pits that I had dug, wrenched out my traps that I had spread, and(He basically filled in the pits that I had dug, wrenched out my traps that I had spread, and)
released from my grasp the wild animals(liberated from my grasp the wild animals grandly).
He does not let me make my rounds in the wilderness(He does not let me approximately close to the jungles)!"
The trapper's father spoke to him saying(The trapper's calm father spoke to him expressing):
"My son, there lives in Uruk a certain Gilgamesh(My sad son, there bases in Uruk a certain Gilgamesh).
There is no one stronger than he(There simply is no one stronger than he),
he is as strong as the meteorite of Anu(he is basically as strong as the extraordinary meteorite of Anu).
Go, set off to Uruk, tell Gilgamesh of this Man of Might(Go, set off to Uruk, just tell Gilgamesh of this exceptional Man of Might).
Heeding his father's advice, the trapper went off to Uruk(By heeding his father's homey advice, the trapper went off to Uruk),
and declared to ... Gilgamesh(and declared to the brilliant Gilgamesh):
"There is a certain fellow who has come from the mountains­­(There exists a certain fellow who just has come strangely from the mountains­­)
he is the mightiest in the land, his strength is as mighty as the meteorite of Anu(he is the exactly mightiest in the land, his power is
belligerently as mighty as the meteorite of Anu)!
I was afraid, so I did not go up to him(I was trembling, so I did not go up to him).
He filled in the pits that I had dug, wrenched out my traps that I had spread, and(He expired up the pits that I had once dug, just draged out my snares that exactly I had laid out, and)
released from my grasp the wild animals(liberated the wild animals I grasped).
He does not let me make my rounds in the wilderness(He does not let me make my rounds in the uninhabited region)!"
Gilgamesh (exactly) said to the trapper:
"Go, trapper, bring the harlot, Shamhat, with you(Go, trapper, just take Shamhat, the prostitute extraordinarily with you).
When the animals are drinking at the watering place(When the animals begins drinking thirstily at the watering place)
have her take off her robe(have her begin to take off her long robe).
When he sees her he will draw near to her(When he sees her exactly he will draw near to her),
and his animals, who grew up in his wilderness, will be alien to him(and his animals, who grew up in his wilderness, will be just alien to him easily)."
The trapper went, bringing the harlot, Shamhat, with him(The trapper expeditiously walked out, then bringing the pretty harlot with him, the well-known Shamhat).
They set off on the journey, making direct way(They began making direct way, set off on the expedition and so on).
The animals arrived and drank at the watering hole(Just at the time, a set of animals exactly arrived also and began drinking thirstily at the watering hole).
Then he, Enkidu, offspring of the mountains, who eats grasses with the gazelles(a bit moment later he, Enkidu, offspring of the mountains, who eats grasses exactly with the antelopes),
came to drink at the watering hole with the animals(just came silently to drink exactly at the watering place with those animals).
Then Shamhat saw him­­a primitive, a savage fellow from the depths of the wilderness(Then Shamhat beheld him­­a primitive, a nearly savage fellow from the abysmal wilderness)!
When Shamhat saw Enkidu at the watering hole(When Shamhat observed Enkidu at the watering hole),
she enticed him with her naked body(she made him feel excited with her naked body).
For seven nights, Shamhat and Enkidu lay together(For seven nights, Shamhat and Enkidu slept just at the same spot).
After seven nights, Enkidu sought the company of the (next set of) animals once again,
but now they fled from him(but now they were fleeing from him to the abysmal wilderness).
Enkidu ... drew himself up, for his understanding had broadened(Enkidu began to draw himself up, for his understanding had extended).
Turning around, he sat down at the harlot's feet(Turning around, he just sat himself besides the harlot's feet),
Shamhat (exceptionally) said to Enkidu:
"You are beautiful, Enkidu, you are become like a god(You are beautiful, Enkidu, you become identical as a god).
Why do you gallop around the wilderness with the wild beasts?
Come, let me bring you (extractly) into Uruk­Haven,
to the Holy Temple, the residence of Anu and Ishtar(to the majestic Almighty Temple, the residence of Anu and Ishtar),
the place of Gilgamesh, who is wise to perfection(the luxurious place of brilliant Gilgamesh, who is very wise to perfection),
but who struts his power over the people like a wild bull(but who sustains his strength exceptionally over the people just as same as a wild bull).”
Enkidu spoke(Excited about the idea, Enkidu spoke):
"Come, Shamhat, take me away with you(Come, Shamhat, bring me about with you instantly).
I will challenge him ...
Let me shout out in Uruk: I am the mighty one(Let me begin shouting out in Uruk: exactly I am the mighty one)!'
Lead me in and I will change the order of things(Just lead me easily in and exactly I will change the order of basic things);
he whose strength is mightiest is the one born in the wilderness(he whose strength is mightiest is the very one born in the uninhabited region)!"
In Uruk, Gilgamesh got up and revealed a dream to his mother(In Uruk, Gilgamesh got up and explained a dream to his mother):
"Mother, I had a dream last night(Mother, I just had a dream briefly last night).
Stars of the sky appeared, and some kind of meteorite of Anu fell next to me(Something fell next to me was kind of Anu's meteorite, and stars of the sky began appearing).
I tried to lift it but it was too mighty for me(I eagerly tried to turn it over but it was indeed mighty for me),
I tried to turn it over but I could not budge it(I exactly tried to raise it but I could not just almost move it slightly).
The Land of Uruk was standing around it, the whole land had assembled about it(The Land of Uruk was exactly standing around it, the barely entire land had gathered by it),
the populace was thronging around it, the Men clustered about it(the common people bagan thronging exceptionally around it, just all of men clustered about it),
and kissed its feet as if it were a little baby(and next kissed its feet as though it were a baby of darling)!
I loved it and embraced it(I really loved it and began hugging it).
I laid it down at your feet, and you made it compete with me(I exactly laid it down at your feet, and you just made it compete sharply with me)."
The mother of Gilgamesh, the wise, all­knowing, said to Gilgamesh(The extraordinary mother of brilliant Gilgamesh, the very wise, all ­knowing, said to Gilgamesh):
"There will come to you a mighty man(There will bring about you an extremely mighty man).
You will love him and embrace him(You will just adore him, cherish him);
and it is he who will repeatedly save you(and it is he exactly who will repeatedly save you).
Your dream is good and propitious(Your dream is beautiful and fortunate)!"
Gilgamesh spoke to his mother saying:
"By the command of Enlil, the Great Counselor, so may it pass(By following the command of Enlil, the extraordinary Counselor, so may it pass joyfully)!
May I have a friend and adviser(May I have an amiable adviser and friend).”

在美索不达米亚神话中,吉(取彩色拼音字母:Ji)爾伽(jia)美(mei)什(shi)是擁(截取拥的三分之一,即用的左半边,提取擁中王嫁接到左边)有超人力量的半神(三分之二是神【第一分:左半边;第二分:古字示字下半部】,三分之一是人【将半字的竖左移,截取下竖放入两横之间右边对称,取撇点放到下面,取三分之一撇放到上面】,即擁有(截取拥的三分之一,即用的左半边,再提取有的一半笔画,即三横嫁接到左边)神的(截取撇点与放竖钩两边)智慧及力量,但沒有的【】壽命【谐音:】),建造城牆保護人民免受外來(敌)攻擊。(维基百科)

如果理解了“半人半神”或者“三分之二是神,三分之一是人”其实是中文字谜(anagram),就不难理解三星堆出土的青铜人像为什么是“半人半神”的样子,亦或是古埃及的神们为什么也不完全是人的样子(如半兽半人),而其实是暗藏着中文字谜(anagram)。

举个例子,耶稣基督是人,同时也是神。不然世界上为什么会有圣经、有大量的教堂?

为什么会这样?圣灵如此指示。后续将会一一地解读。

参考:

震撼发现!外星人真的到过四川?匪夷所思的“三星堆文明”到底 ...
三星堆印证《山海经》为真?神话成为历史这才是人类起源真相 ...
三星堆黑科技推翻进化论!史前文明揭秘人类为何不再是神 ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TABLET I: The Creation of Gilgamesh and Enkidu

He who has seen everything, I will make him known to the lands.
I will teach about him who experienced all things.
Anu granted him the totality of knowledge of all.
He saw the Secret, discovered the Hidden,
he brought information of the time before the Flood.
He went on a distant journey, pushing himself to exhaustion,
but then was brought to peace.
He carved on a stone stela all of his toils, and built the wall of Uruk­Haven...

题外的话
纳瓦罗对中美阿拉斯加会谈的评论比较中肯。

推荐美国智库及美军
早有預謀!國師向習進平獻上「弱美三策」;「帝國末日痼疾 ...

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 23:02

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表