最后的审判 (478) 易經•彖傳•蒙 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-27 18:03:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-4-18 19:54 编辑

易經•彖傳

蒙,山下有險,險而止,蒙。蒙亨,以亨行時中也。匪我求童蒙童蒙*求我,志應也。初噬告,以剛中也。再三瀆,瀆則不告,瀆蒙也。蒙以養正,聖功也。

*蒙与童结合起来,这个字就比较好理解。

Tuan Zhuan - Meng     

In Meng we have (the trigram for) a mountain, and below it that of a rugged defile with a stream in it. The conditions of peril and arrest of progress (suggested by these) give (the idea in) Meng. 'Meng indicates that there will be progress and success:' - for there is development at work in it, and its time of action is exactly what is right. 'I do not seek the youthful and inexperienced; he seeks me:' - so does will respond to will. 'When he shows (the sincerity that marks) the first recourse to divination, I instruct him:' - for possessing the qualities of the undivided line and being in the central place, (the subject of the second line thus speaks). 'A second and third application create annoyance, and I do not instruct so as to create annoyance:' - annoyance (he means) to the ignorant. (The method of dealing with) the young and ignorant is to nourish the correct (nature belonging to them); - this accomplishes the service of the sage.

来源Book of Changes : Tuan Zhuan - Chinese Text Project

参考:
彖传_百度百科
周易《易传》上篇白话文- 知乎
易经的奥秘(三)何为太极- YouTube
一本蘊含最高宇宙法則的的上古奇書,預言人類未來 ... - YouTube

推背圖           第四五象 戊申 ䷃ 坎下艮上 蒙         

讖曰:
   有客西來 至東而止
   木火金水 洗此大恥
頌曰:
   炎運宏開世界同 金烏隱匿白洋中
   從此不敢稱雄長 兵氣全消運已終

推背圖第45象

金聖歎:「此象于太平之世復見兵戎,當在海洋之上,自此之後,更臻盛世矣。」

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Tuan Zhuan - Meng     

In Meng we have (the trigram for) a mountain, and below it that of a rugged defile with a stream in it(Particularly in Meng we have the combinations of three lines for a large and exalted mountain, and below it that of a jagged narrow segment with a stream in it). The conditions of peril and arrest of progress (suggested by these) give (the idea in) Meng. 'Meng indicates that there will be progress and success:' - for there is development at work in it, and its time of action is exactly what is right. 'I do not seek the youthful and inexperienced; he seeks me:' - so does will respond to will(The existing qualifications of gamble and internment of progress suggested by these give the idea in Meng basically. Meng expresses that there will be expansion and major accomplishments:' - for there is expansion at work in it, and its time of beginning action is exactly what is sensible. 'I do not beg the inexperienced and youthful; he just searches me:' - so does exactly will react to will). 'When he shows (the sincerity that marks) the first recourse to divination, I instruct him:' - for possessing the qualities of the undivided line and being in the central place, (the subject of the second line thus speaks. A second and third application create annoyance, and I do not instruct so as to create annoyance:' - annoyance (he means) to the ignorant.)[When he behaves the sincerity that tags the first possibility to divination, I begin instructing him exceptionally:' - for enjoying all of main qualities of the exclusive and undivided route and being especially in the superb central inner region, (the next line thus speaks of the subject). A coming as well as next but one application establish anger, yet I do not begin instructing extremely as to establish annoyance:' - major agony (he means) to the exceptional ignorant]. '(The method of dealing with) the young and ignorant is to nourish the correct (nature belonging to them); - this accomplishes the service of the sage(The basic method of dealing with the young and ignorant is to begin nourishing the exactly right nature belonging to them; - this just accomplishes the service of the sage).

Reference: The I Ching, Legge tr.: The Yî King Text: Section I: IV. The ...

Also refer to: Mark 10:13-16

Comment:

In the eyes of God, when human beings can be naive and innocent like children, then the heaven on earth will be successfully built.

中国共产党历来认为它是世界上最聪明的。但最近以来的战狼外交及小粉红行动所造成的后果,证明了它事实上的无知和愚蠢。

题外的话
当某政府意识到不会太久的将来会一个叫做“耶和华圣殿Jehovah's Holy Temple”的大型场地被建立,将会明智和仔细地修改它目前在周围的大规模兴建政府房的规划和行动。而它所建的政府房群落的相当大的部分将会以平价提供给朝圣者们居住。

为什么?因为《格庵遗录》里面对圣地和圣屋在哪儿有着非常详细的记载。只是人们要么读不懂要么就不愿读懂。中共早就从中国圣人吧互联网里得知了,只是装糊涂,不然也不会几次三番地派杀手过来精准地陷入罗网。

然而前面提到的那个政府,对福利方面比经济方面更有一套套的办法搞好。

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Tuan Zhuan - Meng     

In Meng we have (the trigram for) a mountain, and below it that of a rugged defile with a stream in it. The conditions of peril and arrest of progress (suggested by these) give (the idea in) Meng. 'Meng indicates that there will be progress and success:' - for there is development at work in it, and its time of action is exactly what is right. 'I do not seek the youthful and inexperienced; he seeks me:' - so does will respond to will. 'When he shows (the sincerity that marks) the first recourse to divination, I instruct him:' - for possessing the qualities of the undivided line and being in the central place, (the subject of the second line thus speaks). 'A second and third application create annoyance, and I do not instruct so as to create annoyance:' - annoyance (he means) to the ignorant. (The method of dealing with) the young and ignorant is to nourish the correct (nature belonging to them); - this accomplishes the service of the sage.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:25

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表