最后的审判 (479) 吉尔伽美什史诗 泥版六 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-28 15:58:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-3-31 16:40 编辑

THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH

Source: TABLET I: The Creation of Gilgamesh and Enkidu
中文翻译参考:吉尔伽美什史诗及1-7泥板全文_世界历史_新浪博客

Tablet VI: Gilgamesh, Ishtar, and the Bull of Heaven

Gilgamesh washed himself and put on regal clothes(Gilgamesh carefully washed himself and began putting on luxurious and regal clothes jubilantly).
(When Gilgamesh placed his extraordinary crown on his head)When Gilgamesh placed his crown on his head,
Ishtar raised her eyes to the beauty of Gilgamesh(Ishtar began raising her eyes to the magnificence of Gilgamesh).
"Come along, Gilgamesh, be you my husband(Come along, be you my nice husband, Gilgamesh),
to me grant your lusciousness(to me exert your lusciousness and glory).'
Be you my husband, and I will be your wife(Be you jubilantly my nice husband, and I will be excited to be your marvelous wife).
I will have harnessed for you a chariot of (beautiful) lapis lazuli and gold.
Bowed down beneath you will be kings, lords, and princes(Bowed down beneath you will be kings, lords, and new eligible princes).”
(Gilgamesh expressed to Princess Ishtar showing)Gilgamesh addressed Princess Ishtar saying:
"What would I have to give you if I married you? You...(What would I have to give you if I am just glad to marry you especially? You are exactly like)
(a half­door that blinds neither gentle breeze nor gust)a half­door that keeps out neither breeze nor blast,
a palace that crushes down valiant warriors(a palace that crushes down doughty warriors),
(an elephant who bites its own covering)an elephant who devours its own covering,
pitch that blackens the hands of its bearer(an excessively arrogant player that blackens the major palm of her messenger),
a waterskin that soaks its bearer through(extremely dry skin that soaks its bearer in every way through water thirstily),
(limestone that bends out a high stone great wall)limestone that buckles out the stone wall,
a battering ram that attracts the enemy land(a battering ram that exceedingly attacks the foe's land),
a shoe that bites its owner's feet(a shoe that just at all time bites its owner's feet, perplexing and troublesome)!
Where are your bridegrooms that you keep forever(Where are your bridegrooms that you retain lengthily)?
And now me! You will use me and discard me like all your other lovers(And now me! You will use me and abandon me like every single of your other sexy lovers).”
(When Ishtar heard those words, just in a madness she went up extremely disappointedly to the heavens)When Ishtar heard this, in a fury she went up to the heavens,
to Anu, her father, and to Anrum, her (beloved) mother, and weeping:
"Father, Gilgamesh has (rudely) insulted me
"Father, give me the Bull of Heaven, so he can kill Gilgamesh(Father, give me the Bull of Heaven, so he can kill damn Gilgamesh, exterminate that arrogant guy).
If you do not give me the Bull of Heaven(If you reject to grant me the scary Bull of Heaven),
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld(I will banjax the high Gates of the Netherworld),
I will smash the door posts, and let the dead go up to eat the living(I will begin smashing the door posts, and let the dead body go up to eat the living)!"
Anu placed the nose rope of the Bull of Heaven in her hand(Anu began placing the nose rope of the Bull of Heaven exactly in her hand).
(So Ishtar joyfully again mustered the scary Bull of Heaven down to the earth)Ishtar led the Bull of Heaven down to the earth.
When it reached Uruk, it snorted and stamped, opening a huge pit(When exactly it reached Uruk, it snorted and stamped a bit, opening a very large pit).
(Three hundred young men of Uruk tumbled in the big pit)Three hundred young men of Uruk fell in.
Enkidu fell (exactly) in up to his waist.
(Once Enkidu jumped out and managed to seize the Bull of Heaven by its horns)Then Enkidu jumped out and seized the Bull of Heaven by its horns.nb
Enkidu addressed Gilgamesh, saying(Enkidu expressed Gilgamesh, and announcing):
Standing together, we two can prevail(By standing together, we two jointly can win)!”
Enkidu grasped the bull and held onto it with both his hands(Enkidu began grasping the bull and held onto it exactly with both his hands solidly),
while Gilgamesh, like an expert butcher(while Gilgamesh, just as same as an expert butcher),
(valiantly and undoubtedly sided with the annoyed big Bull of Heaven)boldly and surely approached the Bull of Heaven.
Between the nape and the horns... he thrust his sword(Between the nape and the horns, he deeply insert his favorable sword).
(Ishtar went up angrily onto the vertex of the high Wall of Uruk­Haven)Ishtar went up onto the top of the Wall of Uruk­Haven,
cast herself into the pose of mourning, and hurled her woeful curse(project herself a lamenting pose, and exploded her miserable curse):
"(Woe unto Gilgamesh who backbit me and slaughtered the Bull of Heaven)Woe unto Gilgamesh who slandered me and killed the Bull of Heaven!"

When Enkidu heard (clearly) this pronouncement of Ishtar,
he wrenched off the Bull's hindquarter and flung
it (exactly) in her face:
"(If I could only get at you I would do just the same surely to you)If I could only get at you I would do the same to you!
I would drape his innards over your arms(I would excise his innards over your beautiful arms)!"
(And Gilgamesh held a celebration party in his palace)Gilgamesh held a celebration in his palace.
The young men dozed off(The young men began dozing off).
Enkidu was sleeping, and had a dream(Enkidu was sleeping, and had an exciting dream).
(He woke up and revealed joyfully all his dream to his best friend)He woke up and revealed his dream to his friend.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tablet VI: Gilgamesh, Ishtar, and the Bull of Heaven

Gilgamesh washed himself and put on regal clothes.
When Gilgamesh placed his crown on his head,
Ishtar raised her eyes to the beauty of Gilgamesh.
"Come along, Gilgamesh, be you my husband,
to me grant your lusciousness.'
Be you my husband, and I will be your wife.
I will have harnessed for you a chariot of lapis lazuli and gold.
Bowed down beneath you will be kings, lords, and princes.”
Gilgamesh addressed Princess Ishtar saying:
"What would I have to give you if I married you? You...
a half­door that keeps out neither breeze nor blast,
a palace that crushes down valiant warriors,
an elephant who devours its own covering,
pitch that blackens the hands of its bearer,
a waterskin that soaks its bearer through,
limestone that buckles out the stone wall,
a battering ram that attracts the enemy land,
a shoe that bites its owner's feet!
Where are your bridegrooms that you keep forever?
And now me! You will use me and discard me like all your other lovers.”
When Ishtar heard this, in a fury she went up to the heavens,
to Anu, her father, and to Anrum, her mother, and weeping:
"Father, Gilgamesh has insulted me
"Father, give me the Bull of Heaven, so he can kill Gilgamesh.
If you do not give me the Bull of Heaven,
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and let the dead go up to eat the living!"
Anu placed the nose rope of the Bull of Heaven in her hand.
Ishtar led the Bull of Heaven down to the earth.
When it reached Uruk, it snorted and stamped, opening a huge pit.
Three hundred young men of Uruk fell in.
Enkidu fell in up to his waist.
Then Enkidu jumped out and seized the Bull of Heaven by its horns.
Enkidu addressed Gilgamesh, saying:
“Standing together, we two can prevail!”
Enkidu grasped the bull and held onto it with both his hands,
while Gilgamesh, like an expert butcher,
boldly and surely approached the Bull of Heaven.
Between the nape and the horns... he thrust his sword.
Ishtar went up onto the top of the Wall of Uruk­Haven,
cast herself into the pose of mourning, and hurled her woeful curse:
"Woe unto Gilgamesh who slandered me and killed the Bull of Heaven!"
When Enkidu heard this pronouncement of Ishtar,
he wrenched off the Bull's hindquarter and flung it in her face:
"If I could only get at you I would do the same to you!
I would drape his innards over your arms!"
Gilgamesh held a celebration in his palace.
The young men dozed off.
Enkidu was sleeping, and had a dream.
He woke up and revealed his dream to his friend.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 10:04

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表