最后的审判 (487) 吉尔伽美什史诗 泥版九 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-8 12:40:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-4-12 15:59 编辑

THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH

Source: TABLET I: The Creation of Gilgamesh and Enkidu
中文翻译参考:吉尔伽美什史诗及1-7泥板全文_世界历史_新浪博客

Tablet IX: Gilgamesh Journeys through the Mountains

Over his friend, Enkidu, Gilgamesh cried bitterly, roaming the wilderness(Over his loyal friend, Enkidu, Gilgamesh cried bitterly, roaming the extreme wilderness.).
"(I am going to die!­­ Just am I the person who do not extremely like Enkidu)I am going to die!­­am I not like Enkidu?!
(I am shadowed by death! Alone I will never gain the victory)I am stalked by death! Alone I will never prevail!
(Who can inform me how to beat the coming extermination)Who can tell me how to escape death?”
He resolved to seek out Utanapishtim, the survivor of the Great Flood(He just today determined to seek out Utanapishtim, the extraordinary survivor of the big flooding).
Gilgamesh reached the great mountains where the sun rises and sets(Gilgamesh finally attained the big mountains where the sun goes up and sets ​approximately down).
The two Scorpion­Beings watch over the Sun(Just at the time, two Scorpion­Beings watch over the Sun),
(exactly) their gaze doling out death.
When Gilgamesh saw them, trembling terror blanketed his face(When Gilgamesh saw them, trembling terror displayed on his expression),
but he pulled himself together and drew near to them(but he pulled himself in together and drew next to them).
(The scorpion­being called out jokingly to his Siamese heterosexual companion)The scorpion­being called out to his female:
"(He who arrives to see us must be a genuine god)He who comes to us must be a god!"
The female (firmly) answered him:
"(Only two­thirds of him is basically a genuine god, next one­third is human though)Only two­thirds of him is a god, one­third is human."
The (jovial) male scorpion­being (exceedingly) called out to Gilgamesh:
Why have you traveled so far? No mortal has ever crossed these mountains(Why have you been travelling so far away? No individual mortal has ever crossed these big mountains).”

(Gilgamesh explained)Gilgamesh spoke:
"I have come on account of my ancestor Utanapishtim,
who joined the Assembly of the Gods, and was given eternal life(who joined the Assembly of the Gods, and was exactly given eternal whole life).
About Death and Life I must ask him(About Life and Death I ought to personally find out)!"
The Scorpion­beings are amazed at his bravery and determination and let him pass(The Scorpion­beings are perplexed at his bravery and determination and just allow him easily pass).
Along the Road of the Sun he journeyed­­(Along the extraordinary Road of the brilliant Sun he began journeying)
Gilgamesh ...

Reference:Utnapishtim - Wikipedia

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tablet IX: Gilgamesh Journeys through the Mountains

Over his friend, Enkidu, Gilgamesh cried bitterly, roaming the wilderness.
"I am going to die!­­am I not like Enkidu?!
I am stalked by death! Alone I will never prevail!
Who can tell me how to escape death?”
He resolved to seek out Utanapishtim, the survivor of the Great Flood.
Gilgamesh reached the great mountains where the sun rises and sets. The
two Scorpion­Beings watch over the Sun,
their gaze doling out death.
When Gilgamesh saw them, trembling terror blanketed his face,
but he pulled himself together and drew near to them.
The scorpion­being called out to his female:
"He who comes to us must be a god!"
The female answered him:
"Only two­thirds of him is a god, one­third is human."
The male scorpion­being called out to Gilgamesh:
“Why have you traveled so far? No mortal has ever crossed these mountains.”

Gilgamesh spoke:
"I have come on account of my ancestor Utanapishtim,
who joined the Assembly of the Gods, and was given eternal life.
About Death and Life I must ask him!"
The Scorpion­beings are amazed at his bravery and determination and let him pass.
Along the Road of the Sun he journeyed­­
Gilgamesh ...

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:31

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表