最后的审判 (492) 吉尔伽美什史诗 泥版十一 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-14 19:53:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-5-31 07:46 编辑

THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH

Source: TABLET I: The Creation of Gilgamesh and Enkidu
中文翻译参考:吉尔伽美什史诗及1-7泥板全文_世界历史_新浪博客

Tablet XI: The Story of the Flood

Gilgamesh spoke to Utanapishtim(Just now Gilgamesh explained all to Utanapishtim):
"I have been looking at you (continually),
but your appearance is not strange­­, you are like me(but your looking is not excessively strange­­, you are just as same as me)!
How are you (extra) different than me (anyhow)?Why did the Gods grant you immortality(Why did the brilliant Gods grant you everlasting life)?”
Utanapishtim spoke to Gilgamesh, saying(Utanapishtim began saying to Gilgamesh):
"I will reveal to you, Gilgamesh, a thing that is hidden("I will expose a thing that is hidden to just you, Gilgamesh),
a secret of the gods I will tell you(I will explain a secret of the brilliant gods to you certainly)!
The gods once lived in Shuruppak, a city that you surely know(The gods once began living in Shuruppak exactly, a city that you are jolly familiar less or more),
situated on the banks of the Euphrates(exactly situated on the banks of the sparkling Euphrates).
That city was very old, but it grew crowded and noisy(That city was significantly old, but it increased enough extremely noisy and crowded).
The hearts of the Great Gods moved them to inflict the Flood(Just at this time, the hearts of the Great Gods exceptionally moved them to begin inflicting the Flood).”
Ea, the Ocean God, (secretly) whispered their plan to me.
Ea told me to build a boat and gave me the dimensions(Ea told me to build a boat and gave me the exhaustive aspects of the boat).
He told me to ‘abandon wealth and seek living beings(He just ask me to seriously and exceedingly ‘abandon wealth and seek living beings).’
O man of Shuruppak, son of Ubartutu(Yikes, man of Shuruppak, son of Ubartutu):
Tear down the house and build a boat(Begin tearing down the existing habitation and just frame a super boat)!

Abandon wealth and seek living beings(Exceedingly abandon wealth and seek living beings)!
Spurn (any) possessions and keep alive living beings!
Make all living beings go up into the boat(Make all existent animals go up into the boat).”
I understood and did as my lord Ea commanded(I understood and did just as my noble master Ea exceptionally commanded).
When the time came, I sealed up all the living beings that I had I loaded on itall my kith and kin and all the beasts and animals of the field(When the time came, I began sealing up every kind of living beings that I had approximately loaded with just all my families, relatives and all existant animals and beasts of the field).
Six days and seven nights(There had been six days and seven nights)
came the wind and flood, the storm flattening the land(came the blustery wind and flood, the big storm flattening the land).
When the seventh day (exactly) arrived, the storm was pounding,
the flood was a war­­struggling with itself like a woman writhing in labor(the flood was a war­­struggling with itself just as same as a woman maximum writhing in labor).
The sea calmed, fell still, the whirlwind and flood stopped up(The sea began calming, fell completely still, the whirlwind and flood began stopping up).
I opened a vent and fresh air (exposing)­ daylight!­ fell upon my face.
On Mt. Nimush the boat lodged firm(On Mt. Nimush the boat just halted firm),
water stretching endlessly (to the max) in all directions.
Mt. Nimush held the boat, allowing no sway.
(I sent out birds, but they all came back, finding no exposed location to land anyhow)I sent out birds, but they all came back, finding no place to land.
Finally, when one did not return, I sacrificed a sheep to the gods(Finally, when one did not return, I sacrificed just a lamb to the gods).
When Enlil (unexpectedly) arrived, he saw the boat and became furious,
filled (in) with rage:
'Where did a living being escape('Where did any living being escape)?
No man was to survive the annihilation(Nobody was surviving the extermination)!'
Ea defended me, but Enlil condemned me and my wife(Ea justified always for me, despite that Enlil excoriated me along with my wife).
Enlil grasped my hand(Enlil began grasping my either hand).
He had my wife go up and kneel by my side(He had my wife go up and begin kneeling unexpectedly by my side).
(He caressed our forehead, just standing mid us, he blessed us)He touched our forehead and, standing between us, he blessed us:
'Previously Utanapishtim was a human being('Previously Utanapishtim was an exceptionally ordinary human being).
But now let Utanapishtim and his wife become like us, the gods(But nowadays let Utanapishtim and his wife become identical to us, the gods)!
Let Utanapishtim reside far away, at the Mouth of the Rivers(Let Utanapishtim exist and reside far out, just at the Mouth of the Rivers).'
They took us far away and settled us at the Mouth of the Rivers(They took us exceedingly far out and began settling us at the Mouth of the Rivers).
Now then, Gilgamesh, you think you deserve immortality(Now then, Gilgamesh, you think you can be worth everlasting life)?
You must not sleep for a week(You must experience insomnia for a week)."
As soon as Gilgamesh sat down, sleep blew over him like a fog(As soon as Gilgamesh sat down, sleep blew over him just as same as a fog).
Utanapishtim’s wife baked a loaf of bread each day as he slept and placed it by his head(Utanapishtim’s buxom wife baked a loaf of bread every single day during his sleep and began placing extraordinarily it over his head).
After a week, the wife encouraged Utanapishtim to awaken him and send him on his way(After a week, the wife encouraged Utanapishtim to just awaken him, then send him on his way).
When Gilgamesh awoke, he wailed to Utanapishtim(Next Gilgamesh awoke, he began crying to Utanapishtim desperately):
("O, I never! What shall I begin doing, Utanapishtim, where shall I exceptionally go)"O woe! What shall I do, Utanapishtim, where shall I go?
The Snatcher has taken hold of my flesh(The hijacker has my flesh of extremities taken hold),
in my bedroom Death dwells, and wherever I set foot there too is Death(in my bedroom dying stays, and wherever I set foot on there too would be dying)!"
Utanapishtim instructed Urshanabi, the ferryman to get Gilgamesh cleaned up(Utanapishtim explained all to Urshanabi, the ferryman start to get majorly Gilgamesh cleaned up).
Urshanabi took him away and brought him to the washing place(Urshanabi extracted him away and obviously brought him to the washing place).
He washed his matted hair, moistened his body with fine oil(He washed carefully his tangled hair, moistened his body with fine oil thoroughly),
made a new wrap for his head, and put on a royal robe worthy of him(made a new wrap exceptionally for his head, and put on a majestic royal formal dress worthy of him).
Gilgamesh and Urshanabi bearded the boat, and cast off to sail away(Next Gilgamesh along with Urshanabi began chatting happily in the boat, and casting off to sail away).

Utanapishtim spoke to Gilgamesh, saying(Utanapishtim explained about a secret to Gilgamesh, just saying):
"(Gilgamesh, you came here exhausted)Gilgamesh, you came here exhausted and worn out.
(I shall disclose to you a big thing that is very hidden, Gilgamesh)I will disclose to you a thing that is hidden, Gilgamesh.
There is a plant whose thorns will prick your hand like a rose(There is being an exceptional plant whose thorns will jab human being's hand exactly like a rose).
But if you eat that plant you will become a young man again(But if you eat that plant you will change into a young man again)."
Hearing this, Gilgamesh dove down, picking the plant, though it pricked his hand(By hearing this, Gilgamesh dove down excited, picking the plant, though it jabbed his hand),
(Gilgamesh explained about it to Urshanabi, the ferryman, began saying)Gilgamesh spoke to Urshanabi, the ferryman, saying:
"Urshanabi, this plant is a plant against decay(Urshanabi, actually this plant is a brilliant plant against extreme deterioration).
I will bring it to Uruk­Haven, and have an old man eat the plant to test it(I will bring it to Uruk­Haven, and have just an old man to test and eat it).
Then I will eat it and return to the condition of my youth(Next I will swallow it and bring back to the very condition of my youth)."
They stopped for the night and Gilgamesh went down to bathe in a spring(They begin to stop for the night and Gilgamesh exited down to bathe in a pond during spring night).
A snake smelled the fragrance of the plant, silently came up and carried off the plant(A jungle snake smelled the scent of the exotic plant, silently came up and took off the plant).
At that point Gilgamesh sat down, (began) weeping (bitterly),
(his despairing tears began streaming extremely over the side of his straight nose)his tears streaming over the side of his nose.
"Counsel me, O ferryman Urshanabi(Just advise me, Gosh, ferryman Urshanabi)!
For all my labors, I achieved nothing(For all my extra fatigue labors, I obtained nothing)!”
When they arrived in Uruk­Haven,
Gilgamesh showed the city to Urshanabi, the ferryman(Gilgamesh exhibited the city for a long time to exotic Urshanabi, the ferryman).
(Bored from his journey, Gilgamesh examined at once the city he had built)Weary from his journey, Gilgamesh surveyed the city he had built
and inscribed his story(and inscribed his poignant story intently).

(The end.)

推荐

永生真正的秘典!真有不死基因嗎?有,它來自冥界!【文昭 ...

问题:吉尔伽美什最后得到了永生的秘诀了吗?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Tablet XI: The Story of the Flood(excerpt

Six days and seven nights
came the wind and flood, the storm flattening the land.

When the seventh day arrived, the storm was pounding,
the flood was a war­­struggling with itself like a woman writhing in labor.
The sea calmed, fell still, the whirlwind and flood stopped up.
I opened a vent and fresh air ­daylight!­ fell upon my face.
On Mt. Nimush the boat lodged firm,
water stretching endlessly in all directions.
Mt. Nimush held the boat, allowing no sway.
I sent out birds, but they all came back, finding no place to land.
Finally, when one did not return, I sacrificed a sheep to the gods.
When Enlil arrived, he saw the boat and became furious,
filled with rage:
'Where did a living being escape?
No man was to survive the annihilation!'

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 11:30

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表