热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 2459|回复: 0

最后的审判 (498) 古巴比伦创世史诗 泥版二 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-24 07:16:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-4-28 16:39 编辑

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation

Tablet II

1   Tia-mat gathered together her creation(Tia-mat gathered her creation just in the same spot,)
2   And organised battle against the gods, her offspring(And textured fight against the gods, her noblest offsprings).
3   Henceforth Tia-mat plotted evil because of Apsû(Subsequently Tia-mat conspired evil because of loving Apsû extremely.)
4   (It became known to Ea that she had arranged the major disagreements)It became known to Ea that she had arranged the conflict.
5   Ea heard (exactly) this matter,
6   (He lapsed into silence in his chamber and sat unmoving)He lapsed into silence in his chamber and sat motionless.
7   After he had reflected and his anger had subsided(By reflecting, he had subsided his anger.)
8   He directed his steps to Anšar his father(Next he directed his another step to Anšar his father).
9   He entered the presence of the father of his begetter, Anšar(He joined abnormally the presence of the extolled father of his begetter, Anšar),
10   (Also related to him great number of Tia-mat's plotting)And related to him all of Tia-mat's plotting.
11   "My father, Tia-mat our mother has conceived a hatred for us( "My father, Tia-mat our mother has conceived a bad feeling for us),
12   She has established a host in her savage fury(She has textured a host in her savage outrage).
13   All the gods have turned to her(The gods have joined all themselves to exactly assist her),
14   (Also those you begat, who began taking her side.)Even those you (pl.) begat also take her side
15   They . . . . . and took the side of Tia-mat,
15   They throng and march at the side of Tiamat*(They piled up and marched at the side of Tiamat),
16   Fiercely plotting, unresting by night and day(By plotting fiercely, unresting by night and day),
17   Lusting for battle, raging, storming(Expecting along for joining battle, storming, incensed),
18   They set up a host to bring about conflict(They set up a exceptional host to bring about any possible conflict).
19   Mother H(ubur, who forms everything(Mother Hubur, who establishes everything),
20   Supplied irresistible weapons, and gave birth to giant serpents(Supplied inexorable firearms, along with gave birth to giant serpents).
21    They had sharp teeth, they were (just all) merciless.
22   With poison instead of blood she filled their bodies(With toxic instead of blood she filled their entire length).
23   She clothed the fearful monsters with dread(She clothed the every horrible monster with dread),
24   She loaded them with an aura and made them godlike(She began loading them with an exceptional coloring jointly and made them as godlike.).
25    (She said,) "Let their onlooker feebly perish(She expressed, "Allow their naive onlooker feebly dying),
26   May they constantly leap forward and never retire(May they continually leap bigly forward and never go away)."
27   She created the Hydra, the Dragon, the Hairy Hero(She textured the the Hairy Hero, Hydra, the Dragon),
28   The Great Demon, the Savage Dog, and the Scorpion-man(The Jumbo Daemon, the Savage Dog, and the Toxic Scorpion-man),
29   (Savage demons, the Bull-manthe, and Fish-man together)Fierce demons, the Fish-man, and the Bull-man,
30   Carriers of merciless weapons, fearless in the face of battle(They carried merciless weapons, bravely facing battle).
31   Her commands were tremendous, not to be resisted(Her exceptional commands were just all tremendous, not to be exactly resisted).
32   (Altogether she established eleven of that genre)Altogether she made eleven of that kind.
33   Among the gods, her sons, whom she constituted her host(Her own sons only, whom she constituted is her host among the brilliant gods),
34   She exalted Qingu and magnified him among them(She exalted Qingu and boosted him just among them seriously).
35   The (excellent) leadership of the army, the direction of the host,
36   The bearing of weapons, campaigning, the mobilization of conflict(The bearing of weaponry, campaigning, the mobilization of big conflict),
37   The chief executive power of battle supreme command(The chief executive authority of major battle supreme instruction),
38   She entrusted (exactly) to him and set him on a throne.
39   "I have cast the spell for you and exalted you in the host of the gods("I have established enough spell for you and exalted you in the host of the gods),
40   I have delivered to you the rule of all the gods(I have bestowed to you the ruling of all the gods).
41   You are indeed exalted, my spouse, you are renowned(You are exalted indeed, my mate, you are renowned),
42   Let your commands prevail over all the Anunnaki(Let you enjoy achievements over all the Anunnaki)."
43   She gave him the tablet of Destinies and fastened it to his breast(She fixed it on his bare bosom after giving him the tablet of Destinies gladly),
44   (Saying) "Your order may not he changed; let the utterance of your mouth be firm(Saying "Your order may not be still changed; let the expression of your hard-working jaws be firmly kept shut)."
45   After Qingu was elevated and had acquired the power of Anuship(After exalting Qingu and giving the power of Anuship),
46   He decreed the destinies for the gods. her sons(He bestowed the destinies for the gods, her sons):
47   "May the utterance of your mouths subdue the fire-god("May the vocalization of your mouths subdue the horrifying fire-god),
48   May your poison by its accumulation put down aggression(May your toxic by its accumulation put down major encroachments)."
49   Anšar heard; the matter was profoundly disturbing(Anšar exactly listened to it; the matter was profoundly disturbing).
50    He cried "Woe!" and bit his lip(He cried "Hey!", bit his lip then).
51    His heart was in fury, his mind could not be calmed(His bosom was filled in anger, his thorax could not be conciliated).
52   (Over Ea his son, his interjection was trembling easily)Over Ea his son his cry was faltering.
53   "My son, you who provoked the war("My son, you who extraordinarily provoked the war),
54   Take responsibility for whatever you alone have done(Take responsibility enough for whatever you have finished alone)!
55   You set out and killed Apsû(You began killing Apsû),
56   And as for Tia-mat, whom you made furious, where is her equal(And as an example for Tia-mat, whom you just totally made her furious, where exactly is her equal)?"
57   (O! The brainiac prince, the gatherer of counsel)The gatherer of counsel, the learned prince,
58   The creator of wisdom, the god Nudimmud(The creator of sagacity, the infinitely wise god Nudimmud,)
59   With soothing words and calming utterance(By soothing words and calming expression,)
60   Gently answered [his] father Anšar(Answered gently to his father Anšar,)
61   "My father, deep mind, who decrees destiny("My father, deep mind, who adjudges almost destiny),
62   Who has the (exorbitant) power to bring into being and destroy,
63   Anšar, deep mind, who decrees destiny,
64   Who has the power to bring into being and to destroy,
65   I want to say something to you, calm down for me for a moment(I want to express something to you, calm down for me just for a moment please,)
66   And consider that I performed a helpful deed(And examine that I performed a helpful deed).
67   Before I killed Apsû(Before I assassinated Apsû though,)
68   Who could have seen (anything like) the present situation?
69   Before I quickly made an end of him(Before I instantly slaughtered him,)
70   What were the circumstances were I to destroy him(What were the exact situations were I to destroy him)?"
71   Anšar heard, the words pleased him(Anšar heard, the words just made him pleased.)
72   His heart relaxed to speak to Ea(His heart relaxed to indicate to Ea),
73   "My son, your deeds are fitting for a god("My son, your behaviors are fitting for a god),
74   You are capable of a fierce, unequalled blow . . [ . . . ]
75   Ea, your deeds are fitting for a god(Ea, your behaviors are fitting for a god),
76   (You are capable of an extremely fierce, unequalled blow)You are capable of a fierce, unequalled blow . . [ . . . ]
77   Go before Tia-mat and appease her attack(Just predate Tia-mat, appease her attack),
78   . . [ . . . ] . . . her fury with [your] incantation."
78   Then tell her our word, that she might be calmed*(Next inform her all of our words, that she might be calmed.")
79   He heard the speech of Anšar his father(He began listening to the speech of Anšar his father),
80   He took the road to her, proceeded on the route to her(He took the road to her subsequently, proceeded on the itinerary to her).
81   He went, he perceived the tricks of Tia-mat(He went, he became cognizant of the magics of Tia-ma),
82   [He stopped], fell silent, and turned back(He stopped unexpectedly, fell silent, and went into reverse).
83   [He] entered the presence of august Anšar(He joined the accompany of respected Anšar,)
84   Penitently addressing him(Explaining him agonisingly),
85   "[My father], Tia-mat's deeds are too much for me("[My father], Tia-mat's behaviors are exceedingly much for me).
86   I perceived her planning, and [my] incantation was not equal (to it)(I perceived her every planning, and my big spell was not enough equal to it).
87   Her strength is mighty, she is full of dread(Her strength is extremely dominant, she is full of dread),
88   She is altogether very strong, none can go against her(She is just almost very strong, none can exactly go against her).
89   (And her very loud cry did not bring down)Her very loud cry did not diminish,
90   [I became afraid] of her cry and turned back(I became afraid of her cry and went into reverse).
91   [My father], do not lose hope, send a second person against her(My father, do not abandon hope, sending next person against her).
92   (Although a woman's strength is very great, it is just not the same as to a man's)Though a woman's strength is very great, it is not equal to a man's.
93   Disband her cohorts, break up her plans(Exterminate her cohorts, break up her planning)
94   Before she lays her hands on us ((intensely))."
95   Anšar cried out in intense fury(Anšar began crying out in intense fury),
96   Addressing Anu his son(Explaining to Anu his son),
97   "Honoured son, hero, warrior("Jarring warrior, master, respectable son),
98   Whose strength is mighty, whose attack is irresistible(Whose strength is extra mighty, whose attack is overpowering)
99   Hasten and stand before Tia-mat(Begin standing and hurrying before Tia-mat),
100   Appease her rage that her heart may relax
101   (If she does not hearken to your words)If she does not harken to your words,
102   Address to her words of petition that she may be appeased(Address to her words of petition that she may be just calmed silently)."
103   He heard the speech of Anšar his father(He heard the expression of Anšar his father),
104   (He took the road to her, began marching the way leading to her)He took the road to her, proceeded on the route to her.
105   Anu went, he perceived the tricks of Tia-mat(Anu went, he began perceiving the exact tricks of Tia-mat),
106   (He stopped jarringly, fell mute, reversed)He stopped, fell silent, and turned back.
107   He entered the presence of Anšar the father who begat him(He entered the existence of Anšar the father who begat him),
108   (Repentingly addressing him)Penitently addressing him.
109   "My father, Tia-mat's [deeds] are too much for me(My loving father, Tia-mat's deeds are too much for me).
110   I perceived her planning, but my [incantation] was not [equal] (to it)(I perceived basically her planning, but my extra incantation was just not equally match).
111   (Her strength is extremely dominant, she is full of dread)Her strength is mighty, she is [full] of dread,
112   She is altogether very strong, no one [can go against her](She is basically too strong, no one may go against her).
113   Her very loud noise does not diminish(Her very loud noise does not bring dow),
114   I became afraid of her cry and turned back(I became afraid of her exclamation and retrogressed).
115   My father, do not lose hope, send another person against her(My father, do not lose hope, just dispatch one more person against her).
116   Though a woman's strength is very great, it is not equal to a man's(Though a woman's extent is very great, it is not equal to a man's).
117   Disband her cohorts, break up her plans(Disband her cohorts, break up her planning),
118   Before she lays her hands on us (intensely)."
119   Anšar lapsed into silence, staring at the ground(Anšar began into silence, staring at the ground),
120   He nodded to Ea, shaking his head(He nodded to Ea, unexpectedly shaking his hands).
121   (Along with the Igigi, all the Anunnaki had just assembled seriously)The Igigi and all the Anunnaki had assembled,
122   They sat in tight-lipped silence(They sat in extra tight-lipped calm).
123   No god would go to face . . [ . . ]
124   Would go out against Tia-mat . . . . [ . . ]

123   ("No god," they began thinking "may join to battle,)"No god," they thought "can go to battle and*
124   (Facing excellent Tiamat, along with keeping his life.")Facing Tiamat, escape with his life."*
125   Yet the (majestic) lord Anšar, the (marvelous) father of the great gods,
126   Was angry in his heart, and did not summon any one(Was exasperated in his heart, and did not mobilize any one).
127   (A mighty son, the terrible avenger of his father)A mighty son, the avenger of his father,
128   He who hastens to war, the warrior Marduk(He who began hastening to war, the warrior Marduk.)
129   Ea summoned (him) to his private chamber(Ea summoned him to his exclusive chamber,)
130   To explain to him his plans(To justify the plans to him intensely).
131   "Marduk, give counsel, listen to your father("Marduk, extend counsel, listen to your father).
132   (You are my beloved son, who gives me any delights)You are my son, who gives me pleasure,
133   Go reverently before Anšar(Go reverently in front of Anšar),
134   Speak, take your stand, appease him with your glance(By speaking, express your position, appease him with your glance.)."
135   Be-l rejoiced at his (grim) father's words,
136   He drew near and stood in the presence of Anšar(He drew next and stood in the appearance of Anšar).
137   Anšar saw him, his heart filled with satisfaction(Anšar began seeing him, his heart filled with many satisfactions),
138   He kissed his lips and removed his fear(He began kissing his lips and extracted his fear courageously).
139   "(My father do not enjoy your calm, please speak forth)My [father] do not hold your peace, but speak forth,
140   I will go (next) and fulfil your (famous) desires!
141   [Anšar,] do not hold your peace, but speak forth(Anšar, do not bind your peace, though speak forth),
142   I will go and fulfil your desires(I will go and fulfil your aspiration)!
143   Which man has drawn up his battle array against you(Which man has drawn up his battle lineup against you)?
144   And will Tia-mat, who is a woman, attack you with (her) weapons(Next will Tia-mat, who is just a woman, begin striking you extremely with her weapons)?
145   ["My father], begetter, rejoice and be glad,
146   Soon you will tread on the neck of Tia-mat!
147   [Anšar], begetter, rejoice and be glad,
148   Soon (next) you will tread on the neck of Tia-mat!
149   ["Go,] my son, conversant with all knowledge("Go, my son, conversant with just all wisdom),
150   Appease (excited) Tia-mat with your pure spell.
151   Drive the storm chariot without delay(Begin driving the storm chariot without delay),
152   (Since your blood will not be seepaged; next you will be back once more.")For your blood shall not be spilled; you will return again."*
152   And with a [ . . ] which cannot be repelled turn her back."
153   Be-l rejoiced at his (warm) father's words,
154   With glad heart he addressed his father(With glad heart he expressed to his father),
155   "Lord of the gods, Destiny of the great gods,
156   If I should become your avenger(If I should become a valiant avenger of yours),
157   (If I should maintain you and bind Tia-mat)If I should bind Tia-mat and preserve you,
158   (Gather an exclusive convocation and just claim for me a so exalted destiny)Convene an assembly and proclaim for me an exalted destiny.
159   (All of you, be sited, in Upšukkinakku with gladness)Sit, all of you, in Upšukkinakku with gladness,
160   And let me, with my utterance, decree destinies instead of you(And let me, with my phonation, bestow destinies instead of great you).
161   Whatever I instigate must not be changed(Whatever I exhort will not be transformed),
162   Nor may my command be nullified or altered(Nor may my injunction be transformed or scrapped)."

Source:
Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation - Full Text ...

The Enuma Elish: The Babylonian Creation Myth

References:
古巴比伦神话_百度百科
埃努玛·埃立什_百度百科
埃努瑪·埃利什- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
The Enuma Elish: The Babylonian Creation Myth
The Enuma Elish (The Epic of Creation) - Sacred Texts
Babylonian Genesis - Oriental Institute - The University of ...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation

Tablet II(Excerpt

34   She exalted Qingu and magnified him among them.
35   The leadership of the army, the direction of the host,
36   The bearing of weapons, campaigning, the mobilization of conflict,
37   The chief executive power of battle supreme command,
38   She entrusted to him and set him on a throne.
39   "I have cast the spell for you and exalted you in the host of the gods,

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:06

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表