热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 2360|回复: 0

最后的审判 (502) 古巴比伦创世史诗 泥版三 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-1 15:50:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-5-6 16:31 编辑

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation

Tablet III

Anshar’s minister Gaga is dispatched to the other gods to report the activities of Tiamat and to tell them of Marduk’s willingness to face her. Much of this tablet is poetic repetition of previous conversations.

Anshar opened his mouth and[Just now Anshar opened his mouth as well as]
Addressed a word to Gaga, his minister[Expressed a word to his minister, Gaga]:
"[O Gaga, my vizier, who brightens my strength]O Gaga, my vizier, who gladdens my spirit,
I will dispatch you to Lahmu and Lahamu(I will dispatch you to Lahmu including Lahamu).
. . . you are adept;
You are skilled in making inquiry, learned in address*[You are being skilled in making inquiry, learned in expressing].
. . . produce you before me!*
[Have the gods, my fathers, joined all to my presence]Have the gods, my fathers, brought to my presence.
. . . let all the gods,*
Let all the gods be brought[Let all the gods be existed]
[Allow them begin to argue, sit down to enjoy a dinner party]Let them hold converse, sit down to a banquet,
Let them eat bread, let them mix wine[Let them begin eating bread, let them mix wine],
For Marduk, their avenger, let them fix the decrees[As for Marduk, their subjugator and nemesis, let them fix the ordinances totally].

Be on your way, Gaga, take the stand before them[Be on your distinct way, Gaga, take the stand before them],
And that which I shall tell you repeat to them[And that which I shall tell you once again]:
‘Anshar, your son, has sent me here[‘Anshar, your beloved son, has sent me herein],
[Charging me to express the dictates of his heart]Charging me to give voice to the dictates of his heart,
He says that Tiamat, she who bore us, detests us[He just says Tiamat detests us, bore us].
She has set up the Assembly and is furious with rage[She has extraordinarily founded the Assembly and is angry].
All the gods have rallied to her[Every single god has begun rallying to her];
Even those whom you brought forth march at her side[Even those whom you exceptionally brought forth march at her side].
They throng and march at the side of Tiamat[They throng jointly and march beside Tiamat].
[Extremely infuriated, they plot without cease night and day]Enraged, they plot without cease night and day. (20)

They are set for combat, growling, [furiously] raging,
They have formed a council to prepare for the fight[They have established a congress to fix up for the military operations].
Mother Hubur, she who fashions all things[Mother Hubur, she who jacks up all matters],
Has added matchless weapons, has born monster-serpents[Has added extra inimitable weapons, has born monster like serpents hugely],
[Merciless of fang, sharp of tooth]Sharp of tooth, unsparing of fang.
With venom for blood she has filled their bodies[She has begun filling their bodies with toxicant for blood jointly].
[Roaring demons she has clothed exactly with terror]Roaring dragons she has clothed with terror,
[Has crowned them with nimbuses, making them like gods]Has crowned them with haloes, making them like gods,
So that he who beholds them is overcome by terror[Thereby he who witnesses them is overcome by fear and trembling],
[Their bodies rear up and none can exactly withstand their invasion]Their bodies rear up and none can withstand their attack. (30)

She has set up the Viper, the Dragon, and the monster Lahamu[She has just framed the serpent, the exceptional Dragon, and the goblin Lahamu],
[The Great-Lion, the crazy bitzer, and the big Scorpion-Man]The Great-Lion, the Mad-Dog, and the Scorpion-Man,
[Mighty lion-demons, the extraordinary Dragon-Fly, the Centaur]Mighty lion-demons, the Dragon-Fly, the Centaur--
Bearing weapons that spare not, fearless in battle[Enjoying arms fearless in battle, spare not].
Her decrees are firm, none can. resist them[Her texts of ordinances are firm, none can disobey them];
[Following this style eleven of this kind she has brought forth]After this fashion eleven of this kind she has brought forth.
[In the gods, her first-born, who exceptionally formed her major Assembly]From among the gods, her first-born, who formed her Assembly,
[She has exalted Kingu, has made him chief among them]She has elevated Kingu, has made him chief among them.
The leading of the ranks, command of the Assembly[Command of the Assembly, the leading of the ranks of identity],
[Advancing to combat, the raising of explosive weapons for the encounter]The raising of weapons for the encounter, advancing to combat, (40)

To direct the battle, to control the fight[To just aim the clash, to approximately control the fight],
These to his hands she entrusted as she seated him in the Council[She began seating him previously in the Council, because these to his hands she consigned]:
"I have cast the spell for you, exalting you in the Assembly of the gods["Exalting you in the Assembly of the gods, I have projected a magic runes for you].
To counsel all the [extolled] gods I have given you full power.
truly, you are supreme, you are my only consort[Truly, you are superb, you are my single helper]!
Your utterance shall prevail over all the Anunnaki[Your vocalization shall beat every single Anunnaki!]!"
She has given him the Tablet of Destinies, fastened on his breast[She has fastened on his thorax with destinies tablet]:
"[As for you, your jurisdiction shall be unmovable, your words shall endure]As for you, your command shall be unchangeable, your word shall endure!"
As soon as Kingu was elevated, possessed of the rank of Anu[As soon as Kingu was exalted, occupied the rank of Anu],
[For the gods, her brilliant sons, they adjudged the fate]For the gods, her sons, they decreed the fate: (50)

"[Your saying shall start subsiding the anxious flame of stove justly]Your word shall make the fire subside,
[Shall humble the "strength weapon," so intoxicating in its movement]Shall humble the "Power-Weapon," so potent in its sweep!"
I sent forth Anu; he could not face her[I began sending Anu; he could not face squarely her].
Nudimmud was afraid and turned back.
But Marduk came forth, the wisest of gods, your son[But Marduk came into being, the exceptionally sagacious of gods, your son],
His heart [just] having prompted him to set out to face [excited] Tiamat.
He opened his mouth, [began] saying unto me:
"[If I, as your avenger indeed]If I indeed, as your avenger,
Am to vanquish Tiamat and save your lives[Am to subjugate Tiamat and salvage your lives],
[extolled to initiate the convocation, justly proclaim highest my destiny]Set up the Assembly, proclaim supreme my destiny! (60)

When jointly in Ubshukinna you have sat down rejoicing[When exactly in Ubshukinna you have begun sitting down rejoicing with friends],
Let my word, instead of you, determine the fates[Let my word, instead of you, begin determining the fates].
Unalterable shall be what I may bring into being[Unalterable shall be exactly what I may bring about;];
Neither recalled nor changed shall be the command of my lips[Neither recalled nor just amended shall be the command of my lips]!"
Now hasten here and promptly fix for him your decrees[Now hasten here and promptly fix for him your laws and regulations],
That he may go forth to face your mighty foe[That he may begin his journey to face your mighty opposition]!’"
Gaga departed, proceeding on his way[Gaga began to depart, proceeding exactly on his way].
Before Lahmu and Lahamu, the gods, his fathers,
He made obeisance, kissing the ground at their feet[He just all made obeisance, extolling and kissing their feet at the ground].
[He bowed low as he took his position to give a talk to them]He bowed low as he took his place to address them: (70)

"It was Anshar, your [loving] son, who has sent me here,
Charging me to give voice to the dictates of his heart[By charging me to exclaim the dictates of his heart],
He sya that Tiamat, she who bore us, detests us[He just said that Tiamat detests us, who bore us].
She has set up the Assembly and is furious with rage[She has set up the Assembly and is vexed with rage].
[All the gods have begun backing to her]All the gods have rallied to her,
Even those whom you brought forth march at her side[Even those whom you invoked march at her side].
They re banded together and march at the side of Tiamat[They are being banded together and march at the side of excited Tiamat].
Enraged, they plot without cease night and day.
They are set for combat, growling, raging[They are set jointly for major combat, incensed, growling],
They have formed a council to prepare for the fight[They have formed an extra council to prepare for the fight]. (80)

Mother Hubur, she who fashions all things,
Has added matchless weapons, has born monster-serpents[Has added matchless weaponry, has birthed monster-serpents],
Sharp of tooth, unsparing of fang[Nimble of tooth, unsparing of fang].
With venom for blood she has filled their bodies[With toxicant for blood she has filled their bodies],
Roaring dragons she has clothed with terror[Jarringly roaring demons she has clothed with terror],
Has crowned them [excellently] with haloes, making them like gods,
So that he who beholds them terror overcomes him[So that he who beholds them fear and trembling overcomes him],
Their bodies rear up and none can withstand their attack[Their bodies rear up and nobody can withstand their attack].
She has set up vipers, dragons, and the monster Lahamu[She has established vipers, and dragons, as well as the extraordinary monster Lahamu],
[Jumbo-lions, and scorpion-men as well as extraordinary mad-dogs]Great-lions, mad-dogs, and scorpion-men, (90)

Mighty lion-demons, dragon-flies, and centaurs--[Big lion-demons, dragon-flies, yet galloping centaurs--]
Bearing weapons that spare not, fearless in battle[Bearing explosive weapons that spare not, fearless in major battle].
Firm are decrees, past withstanding are they.
After this fashion eleven of this kind she has brought forth[Next this fashion she has brought forth eleven of this kind vogue].
From among the gods, her first-born, who formed her Assembly[Surrounded by the gods, her first-born, who formed her Assembly],
[She has elevated Kingu, has exalted him chief among them]She has elevated Kingu, has made him chief among them.
The leading of the [major] ranks, command of the Assembly,
The raising of weapons for the encounter, advancing to combat[The raising of explosive weapons for the battle, advancing to combat],
To direct the battle, to control the fight[To verify the conflict, to control the battle],
[These to his hands she has consigned as she exalted him in the board of directors]These to his hands she has entrusted as she seated him in the Council: (100)

"[I have jacked up majorly the spell for you, exalting you in the Assembly of the gods]I have cast the spell for you, exalting you in the Assembly of the gods.
To counsel all the gods I have given you full power[To beseech every single god that I have given you full propulsion].
Truly, you are supreme, you are my only consort[Truly, you are superb, you are my single helper]!Your utterance shall prevail over all the Anunnaki[Your expression shall prevail over all the Anunnaki!]!"
She has given him the Tablet of Destinies, fastened on his breast[She has majestically granted him the destinies tablet, fixed on his chest]:
"[As for you, your command shall be unfading, your saying shall bear]As for you, your command shall be unchangeable, your word shall endure!"
[As soon as Kingu was exalted, provided with the rank of Anu]As soon as Kingu was elevated, possessed of the rank of Anu,
For the gods, her sons, they decreed the fate[For the gods, her sons, they just all determined the destiny]:
"[Your expression shall put down the fire]Your word shall make the fire subside,
Shall humble the "Power-Weapon," so potent in its sweep[Shall humble the "intensity-fighting weaponry," indeed overbearing in its sweep]!"(110)

I sent forth Anu; he could not face her[I sent forth excellent Anu; still he could not affront her].
Nudimmud was afraid and turned back[Nudimmud was just alarmed as well as retreating].But Marduk came forth, the wisest of gods, your son[But Marduk came into existence, the most sagacious among gods, your beloved son],
[His heart having prompted him to set out to defy Tiamat]His heart having prompted him to set out to face Tiamat.
He opened his mouth, [began] saying unto me:
"[If exactly I, as your avenger]If I indeed, as your avenger,
Am to vanquish Tiamat and save your lives[Am to subjugate Tiamat as well as save your lives],
Set up the Assembly, proclaim supreme my destiny[Fix a time for the Assembly, proclaim publicly prevailing my destiny]!
When in Ubshukinna jointly you sit down rejoicing[When in Ubshukinna jointly you begin sitting down extraordinarily rejoicing],
Let my word, instead of you, determine the fates[Let my word, instead of you, adjudicate the grim fates]. (120)

Unalterable shall be what I may bring into being[Fixed will be what I may bring into being];
Neither recalled nor changed shall be the command of my lips!"
[Now begin hastening here and promptly fix for him your promulgations]Now hasten here and promptly fix for him your decrees,
That he may go forth to face your mighty foe[That he may go forth to jar your mighty nemesis]!"
When Lahmu and Lahamu heard this, they cried out aloud[Next Lahmu with Lahamu listened to this, they began crying out aloud],
All the Igigi wailed in distress[Every single Igigi began wailing extremely in pain]:
‘[How strange that they should just have made this decision]How strange that they should have made this decision!
We cannot fathom the doings of Tiamat[We cannot approximate the doings of Tiamat]!’
They made ready to leave on their journey[They began leaving on their journey],
[Every single brilliant god who fix the inevitable fortunes]All the great gods who decree the fates. (130)

They entered before Anshar, filling Ubshukinna[They entered before Anshar jointly, ample Ubshukinna].
They kissed one another in the Assembly[Next they kissed one another in the Assembly].
[They held converse during the time that they sat down to the official banquet]They held converse as they sat down to the banquet.
They ate bread, they mixed wine[They began eating bread, they mixed wine].
[Also they juiced their alcoholism-tubes with sweet intoxicant]They wetted their drinking-tubes with sweet intoxicant.
[So they began drinking the very strong drink, their bodies kept swelling]As they drank the strong drink, their bodies swelled.
They became very languid as their spirits rose[They became extraordinarily slothful just as their mettle rose].
For Marduk, their avenger, they fixed the decrees[They fixed the dictations, because of Marduk, their avenger and crazy terminator].

Source:
The Enuma Elish: The Babylonian Creation Myth

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation - Full Text ...

参考:

古巴比伦神话_百度百科
美索不达米亚神话_百度百科

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation

Tablet III

"I have cast the spell for you, exalting you in the Assembly of the gods.
To counsel all the gods I have given you full power.
Truly, you are supreme, you are my only consort!
Your utterance shall prevail over all the Anunnaki!"
She has given him the Tablet of Destinies, fastened on his breast:
"As for you, your command shall be unchangeable, your word shall endure!"

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:45

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表