热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3254|回复: 0

最后的审判 (510) 古巴比伦创世史诗 泥版五 解读

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-16 16:46:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-6-9 19:31 编辑

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation

Tablet V

Marduk builds dwelling places for the other gods. As they take their place, they establish the days and months and seasons of the year. Since this is a myth about the natural world, the "stations" that Marduk establishes for the gods correspond to the celestial luminaries that figured in Babylonian astrology. The phases (horns) of the Moon determine the cycles of the months. From the spittle of Tiamat Marduk creates rain for the earth. The city of Babylon is established as the audience room of King Marduk.

He constructed stations for the great gods
[He projected cantonments for the great gods],
Fixing their astral likenesses as the stars of the Zodiac[Fixing their astral congruities as the stars of the Zodiac].
He determined the year and into sections he divided it[He began determining the year and into sections he divided it];
He set up three constellations for each of the twelve months[He began setting up three constellations for each of the twelve months].
After defining the days of the year by means of heavenly figures[Next defining the days of the year subject to heavenly numbers],
He founded the station of the pole star [Nebiru] to determine their bounds[He brought into existence the station of the pole star [Nebiru] to determine their edgings],
That none might err or go astray[That not any might be incorrect or began going astray].
Alongside it he set up the stations of Enlil and Ea[In excess of it he set up the stations of Enlil and Ea].
Having opened up the gates on both sides[Having opened up the major gates on twosome sides],
He strengthened the locks to the left and the right[He fixed up the combination locks to the left and the right].

In her belly he established the zenith[In her belly he put in place the highest point].
The Moon he caused to shine, entrusting the night to him[The Moon he catalysed to shine, submitting the intoxicated last night to him].
He appointed him a creature of the night to signify the days[He just named specially him a creature of the night to exceedingly separate from the days],
And marked off every month, without cease, by means of his crown[And began marking off every month, without cease, by means of his crown].
At the month's very start, rising over the land[At the month's very beginning, rising over the land],
You shall have luminous horns to signify six days[To signify six night and days, you shall just have illuminated horns],
On the seventh day reaching a half-crown[On the seventh day extending to a half-crown].
So shall the fifteen-day period be like one another-two halves for each month[That being so shall the fifteen-day time interval be resembling one another-two halves for each month].
When the sun overtakes you at the base of heaven[When the sun exceeds you at the radical of heaven],
Diminish your crown and retrogress in light[Diminish your crown jewels and make worse in light].  

At the time of disappearance approach the course of the sun[At the time of disappearance closely approximate the course of the sun],
And on the thirtieth you shall again stand in opposition to the sun[And on the thirtieth you shall begin to stand again contrary to the sun].
[I have appointed a babylonian sign, follow its existent path]I have appointed a sign, follow its path,
[Make approach and jack up judgements]. . . approach and give judgement."(24)

[Lines 25-44 are badly damaged and untranslatable. Apparently after Marduk created the moon he then created the sun (Shamash).]

After[Next] he had appointed the days to Shamash, (45)
And had established the precincts of night and day,
Taking the spittle of Tiamat
Marduk created . . .[Marduk began creating ...]
He formed the clouds and filled them with water[He brought into existence all of the clouds and just all compressed with water].
The raising of winds, the bringing of rain and cold[The extra raising of air circulations, the bringing of varying rain and cold], (50)

Making the mist smoke, piling up . . .The billowing of mist—the accumulation of her spittle — (51)*
[The billowing of mist—the exponential accumulation of her spittle —]
These he planned himself, took into his own hand[Abovesaid he projected all of them especially, took control of the exact situation himself].
Putting her head into position he formed thereon the mountains[bringing her head into satisfactory position where he built thereon the large mountains],
Opening the deep [expanse] which was in flood,
He caused to flow from her eyes the Euphrates and Tigris[He caused to jet all from her eyes the extraordinary well known Euphrates and Tigris],
Stopping her nostrils he left . . . ,
He blocked her nostrils, but left . .*[He started blocking her nostrils, yet leaving her mouth open]
He formed from her breasts the lofty mountains[He started building exceptionally from her jubblies the mammoth peaks],
Therein he drilled springs for the wells to carry off the water[Next he drilled springs in that place for the wells to bring out the water].
Twisting her tail he bound it to Durmah[By twisting her tail he started binding it to Durmah],
. . . Apsu at his foot[He exhibited them to Apsu who was at his foot], (60)

. . . her crotch, she was fastened to the heavens, (61)
[He set up] her crotch—it wedged up the heavens—*[He set up her legs join at the acme so that it wedged up the existing vault of heavens,]
Thus he covered the heavens and established the earth[That being so he covered the mystical heavens and established the entire globe].
. . . in the midst of Tiamat he made flow, (63)
. . . his net he completely let out, (64)
[After] he had finished his work inside Tia-mat*[Next he had finished his hard project inside Tia-mat], (63)
[He spread] his net and let it right out.*(64)

So he created heaven and earth . . . , (65)
He surveyed the heavens and the earth . . [ . ] .* [He explored the skies and the globe margin], (65)
. . . their bounds . . . established[Designated strictly their bounds so that order had been brought into being].
When he had designed his rules and fashioned his ordinances[When he had fixed his rules and fashioned his ordinances],
He founded the shrines and handed them over to Ea[He jump-started immediately the shrines and next consigned all of them to Ea].
The Tablet of Destinies which he had taken from Kingu he carried[The Tablet of Destinies which he had grabbed specially from Kingu he carried],
He brought it as the first gift of greeting, he gave it to Anu[He brought it as the initial gift of extolment, he dedicated it to Anu]. (70)

The gods who had done battle and been scattered[The gods who had done major armed struggle had been exceedingly spread out],
He led bound into the presence of his fathers[He led and combined them in front of his great fathers].
Now the eleven creatures which Tiamat had made . . . [Nowadays the eleven living beings which exactly Tiamat had produced he had to face],
Whose weapons he had shattered, which he had tied to his foot. (74)
He broke their weapons and bound them (the creatures) to his feet.*[He made them abjure all armaments and exceptionally bound these living beings to his feet,] (74)
Of these he made statues and set them up at the Gate of Apsu saying: (75)
He made images of them and stationed them at the [Gate] of the Apsû,* [He made images identically of these living beings and fixed them in place at the gate of the Apsû], (75)
"Let it be a token that this may never be forgotten!"   (76)
To be a sign never to be forgotten.*[To be objects of all memories which never to be forgotten] (76)
When the gods saw this they were exceedingly glad[The gods were exceedingly glad when they spotted this],
Lahmu, Lahamu, and all of his fathers[Lahmu, Lahamu, combined with all of his great fathers]
Crossed over to him, and Anshar, the king, made manifest his greeting[Crossed over to him, and Anshar, the worthy king, made blatant his greeting],
Anu, Enlil, and Ea presented to him gifts[Next Enlil, Anu and Ea presented to him gifts]. (80)

With a gift Damkina, his mother, made him joyous[He enjoyed his mama Damkina's present],
She sent offerings, his face brightened[His face exhilarated once she bestowed offerings].
To Usmi who brought her gift to a secret place[He consigned specially Usmi to conceal the gift to a secret place.]
He entrusted the chancellorship of Apsu and the stewardship of the shrines[He bestowed the presidency of Apsu and the management of the extraordinarily holy places].
Being assembled, all the Igigi bowed down, (85)
The Igigi assembled and all did obeisance to him,*[The Igigi joined the assembly especially and all did exact obeisance to him.] (85)
While everyone of the Anunnaki kissed his feet[While everyone of the Anunnaki began kissing his feet],
. . . their assembly to do obeisance,[they lined up to attend their assembly to bring forward exact obeisance to him.]
They stood before him, bowed and said: "He is the king!"[They stood before him, bowed and just exclaimed: "He is the king!"]
After the gods, his fathers, were satiated with his charms[Next the gods, his fathers, were gorged with his charms]. (89)

[Lines 90-106 are too badly damaged for translation. Apparently it describes Marduk on his throne with his weapons.]

Be-l listened to their utterance, being girded with the dust of battle.*[Be-l listened to their speaking, totally being bound with the dust of fighting.]  (90)

91   . [ . . . . . . . . . . . . ] . . . . . . .* [He took off his armor, exposing his strong chest]
92   Anointing his body with . [ . . . ] cedar perfume*[Anointing his body with jumbled cedar perfumes].
93   He clothed himself in [his] lordly robe*[He clothed himself with luxurious royal robe],
94   With a crown of terror as a royal aura*[together with a crown of fright as a royal ambience].
95   He took up his club and held it in his right hand,*
96      . . . ] . he grasped in his left*[Regarding the scepter, he next grasped it in his left hand].
97   [ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ]* [He looked at jammed crowd stately,]
98      . . . ] . he set his feet.*[Facing to ever-anxious swarm, he stood up.]
99   He put upon . [ . . .*[He began putting upon his armor,]
100  The sceptre of prosperity and success [he hung] at his side.*[The sceptre of glory in the company of big success he hung at his side].
101   After [he had . . . ] the aura [ *[He next put on the crown of fright as a royal aura.]
102   He adorned(?) his sack, the Apsû, with a fearful [ . . ]* [He enjoyed his ornamented small handbag while the Apsû fixed his gaze at it with a terror.*]

103   Was settled like . [ . . .* [Was settled like wine on its dregs, the Apsû became peaceful.]
104   In [his] throne room [ . . .* [In his sovereign room and similarly ]
105   In his cella [ . . .* [In his cella, same thing came about, ]
106   Every one of the gods [ . . .* [Every single god became peaceful.]

Ea and Damkina . . . [Next, Damkina along with Ea discussed], (107)
They opened their mouths to speak to the great gods, the Igigi[They opened ajar their mouths to express to the exceptional gods, the Igigi**]:
"Formerly Marduk was merely our beloved son["Before Marduk was singularly our beloved son],
Now he is your king, proclaim his title!" [Now he is your king,  publicise his sounding title!" ] (110)

A second speech they made, they all spoke
[A second verbal expression they made, they all spoke]:
"His name shall be Lugaldimmerankia, trust in him!"["His majestic name shall be Lugaldimmerankia exactly, trust in him on all occasions!"]
When they had given the sovereignty to Marduk[When they had bestowed the sovereign rights to Marduk],
They declared for him a formula of good fortune and success:
"Henceforth you will be the patron of our sanctuaries["Subsequently you will be the new guardian of our sanctuaries],
Whatever you command we will do."[Whatever you expect we will carry out."]
Marduk opened his mouth to speak[Marduk opened ajar his mouth to express],
To say a word to the gods, his fathers[To exhibit a praised word to the gods, his fathers]:
"Above the Apsu where you have resided["Above the Apsu where you have been residing],
The counterpart of Esharra which I have built over you[The copy of Esharra which I have constructed over you], (120)

Below I have hardened the ground for a building site[Below I have hardened the ground for an excellent building location],
I will build a house, it will be my luxurious abode[I will build majorly a premises, it will be my luxurious abode].
I will found therein its temple[I will establish therein its large temple],
I will appoint its inner rooms, I will establish my sovereignty[I will specify its inner rooms, I will establish my sovereign rights].
When you come up from the Apsu for assembly[When you are brought into existence from the Apsu for major assemblage specially],
You will spend the night in it, it is there to receive all of you[It is there exactly to receive all of you, besides, you will spend the night comfortably in it].
When you descend from heaven for assembly,
You will spend the night in it, it is there [exactly] to receive all of you.
I will call its name Babylon which means the houses of the great gods[I will call its name Babylon which conjures up all memories to the houses of the great gods],
I shall build it with the skill of craftsmen." [I shall use the expertise of craftsmen for the building." ] (130)

When the gods, his fathers, heard this speech of his[Instantly the gods, his fathers, listened to his bragging],
They put the following question to Marduk, their firstborn[They put the next question to Marduk, their firstborn]***:
"Over all that your hands have created["Subject to maximum of these your hands have created],
Who [exactly] will have your authority?
Over the ground which your hands have created[Over the background which your hands have generated],
Who will have your power[Who will have your jurisdiction]?
Babylon, which you have given a fine name[Babylon, which you have consigned an excellent designation],
Therein establish our abode forever[Therein majestically establish our home everlasting]!
... [Let them execute our initiatives,]
. . . , let them bring our daily ration[Moreover, let them bring our daily ration.]

Let no one usurp our tasks which we previously performed[Let nobody usurp our tasks which we went through previously],  (141)
Therein . . . its labor . . .."[Therein you exert its labor at the most."]
Marduk rejoiced when he heard this and[Marduk rejoiced at the same time as he heard this and]
He answered [with explanation] those gods who had questioned him,
He that slew Tiamat showed them light[He that slew Tiamat before indicated them light],
He opened his mouth, his speech was noble[He gave a yap, his speech was noble]:
" . . . them . . ., ["Think of them, the vague future.]
. . . will be entrusted to you." [Next they will be leaned against you."]
The gods bowed down before him, they spoke to him[The gods bowed down just ahead him, they spoke to him],
They said to Lugaldimmerankia[They expressed to Lugaldimmerankia]: (150)

"Formerly the lord was merely our beloved son,
Now he is our king, proclaim his title [Now he is our king, signify his identification]!
He whose pure incantation gave us life[He whose veritable incantation gave us life],
He is the lord of splendor, mace, and sceptre[He is the exceptional lord of majesty and mace and sceptre].
Ea who knows the skill of all crafts[Ea who knows the expertise of all workmanships],
Let him prepare the plans, we will be the workers."[Let him begin preparing the ploys, we will be the workmen."]

Source:
The Enuma Elish: The Babylonian Creation Myth

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation - Full Text ...

Reference:
Apsu | Mesopotamian mythology | Britannica

参考:

古巴比伦神话_百度百科
美索不达米亚神话_百度百科
地球編年史06:蘇美爾真神大阿努納奇| 第4章:神的領地 ...

世界各地古老雕刻中出現的神秘手提包到底是什麼? - 每日頭條
史前人类雕刻的石像,手里都拿一个“手提包”? - 手机搜狐网
世界未解之谜- 為啥蘇美爾文明的壁畫中手里都拎一個手提包 ...

答:因为它整个是个字谜,隐藏着“上帝之名”。参照以上第102句及以后的十几句。

地球編年史09:創造太陽系信不信由你(《第十二天體》第七章 ...

「月球起源」「美國登月」「外星人」「大洪水」你想知道的 ...

*Apsû is used here to represent the sun.
**Igigi: Gods from Mars.
***Marduk: Possibly Nibiru.
Qingu is used here to represent the moon before it was formed.

在史诗中神的名字与天体的名字对照表
Chart of the names of gods and the names of star, planets in the epic

Apsû 阿普苏 - Sun 太阳
Tia-Mat 提亚马特 - Earth 地球
Lahmu 拉姆 - Mars 火星
Lahamu 拉哈姆 - Venus 金星
Mummu 穆木 - Mercury 水星
Ea 阿努 - Uranus 天王星
Anu 恩基 - Neptune 海王星
Gaga 佳佳 - Pluto 冥王星
Anshar 安莎 - Saturn 土星
Kisha 基莎 - Jupiter 木星

以上参照:地球編年史09:創造太陽系 信不信由你(《第十二天體》第七章:創世史詩)

阿摩司书 5:8
要寻求那造昴星和参星,使死荫变为晨光,使白日变为黑夜,命海水来浇在地的(又音:),耶和华是他的(同:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enuma Elish - The Babylonian Epic of Creation

Tablet V (Excerpt)

The counterpart of Esharra which I have built over you,
Below I have hardened the ground for a building site,
I will build a house, it will be my luxurious abode.
I will found therein its temple,
I will appoint its inner rooms, I will establish my sovereignty.
When you come up from the Apsu for assembly,
You will spend the night in it, it is there to receive all of you.
When you descend from heaven for assembly,
You will spend the night in it, it is there to receive all of you.
I will call its name Babylon which means the houses of the great gods,
I shall build it with the skill of craftsmen." (130)

推荐:

澳大利亚总理:“准备与中国战争,是我们的职责!” - YouTube

Gravitas | COVID origins: New claims reignite ... - YouTube

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:45

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表