注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3382|回复: 0

最后的审判 (512) 贝希斯敦铭文 Column one

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-24 16:46:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-6-6 21:05 编辑

The Sculptures and Inscription of Darius the Great on the Rock of Behistûn in Persia/The Persian Text
(大流士大帝自传)

Column one

Introduction: Darius's titles and the extent of his empire

(1) I am Darius [Dâryavuš], the great king, king of kings, the king of Persia [Pârsa], the king of countries, the son of Hystaspes, the grandson of Arsames, the Achaemenid[I am Darius [Dâryavuš], the great king, king of kings, the king of Persia [Pârsa], the brilliant king of countries, the extraordinary son of Hystaspes, the junior grandson of Arsames, the Achaemenid].
(2) King Darius says: My father is Hystaspes [Vištâspa]; the father of Hystaspes was Arsames [Aršâma]; the father of Arsames was Ariaramnes [Ariyâramna]; the father of Ariaramnes was Teispes [Cišpiš]; the father of Teispes was Achaemenes [Haxâmaniš][King Darius expresses: My father is Hystaspes [also Vištâspa]; the father of Hystaspes was being Arsames [Aršâma]; the father of Arsames was Ariyâramna [Ariaramnes]; the father of Ariaramnes was being Teispes [Cišpiš]; the father of Teispes was Haxâmaniš [also Achaemenes]].
(3) King Darius says: That is why we are called Achaemenids; from antiquity we have been noble; from antiquity has our dynasty been royal[King Darius says: That is why we are just called Achaemenids; from extreme antiquity we have been noble; from antiquity has our dynasty been grand royal.].
(4) [King Darius speaks about: Eight of my dynasty were kings before me; I am exactly the ninth. And nine in succession we have been unobjectionable supreme rulers]King Darius says: Eight of my dynasty were kings before me; I am the ninth. Nine in succession we have been kings.
(5) King Darius says: By the grace of Ahuramazda am I king; Ahuramazda has granted me the kingdom[King Darius explains: By the grace of Ahuramazda am I brilliant king; Ahuramazda has okayed me the kingdom].
(6) King Darius says: These are the countries which are subject unto me, and by the grace of Ahuramazda I became king of them[Brilliant king Darius explains: These are the countries which are subject unto me, and by the majesty of Ahuramazda exactly I became king of them]: Persia [Pârsa], Elam [Ûvja], Babylonia [Bâbiruš], Assyria [Athurâ], Arabia [Arabâya], Egypt [Mudrâya], the countries by the Sea, Lydia [Sparda], the Greeks [Yauna (Ionia)], Media [Mâda], Armenia [Armina], Cappadocia [Katpatuka], Parthia [Parthava], Drangiana [Zraka], Aria [Haraiva], Chorasmia [Uvârazmîy], Bactria [Bâxtriš], Sogdia [Suguda], Gandhara [Gadâra], Scythia [Saka], Sattagydia [Thataguš], Arachosia [Harauvatiš] and Maka; twenty-three lands in all[Bâbiruš [Babylonia], Egypt [Mudrâya], Assyria [Athurâ], Gandhara [Gadâra], Arabia [Arabâya], Drangiana [Zraka], Bactria [Bâxtriš], Cappadocia [Katpatuka],  Elam [Ûvja], Maka, the countries next to the Sea, Persia [Pârsa], combined with the Greeks [Yauna (Ionia)], and accompanied by Armenia [Armina], Sogdia [Suguda], next Lydia [also called Sparda], joint with Mâda [Media], Scythia [Saka], next Aria [Haraiva], Arachosia [Harauvatiš], combined with Sattagydia [Thataguš], Uvârazmîy [Chorasmia] and Parthia [Parthava]; being twenty-three lands in all].
(7) King Darius says: These are the countries which are subject to me; by the grace of Ahuramazda they became subject to me; they brought tribute unto me. Whatsoever commands have been laid on them by me, by night or by day, have been performed by them[King Darius explains: These are the countries which are subject to me; and by the majesty of Ahuramazda they came into existence liable to me; they brought tribute unto me greatly. Every instruction has been laid on them by me, by night or by day, have been executed by them].
(8) [King Darius also interjects: among these lands, whosoever was an exemplary friend, him have I protected basically; whoever was antagonistic, him have I utterly ruined]King Darius says: Within these lands, whosoever was a friend, him have I surely protected; whosoever was hostile, him have I utterly destroyed. [By the divine grace of Ahuramazda these lands have exactly acclimated to my decrees; as it was justified towards them by me, so was it done]By the grace of Ahuramazda these lands have conformed to my decrees; as it was commanded unto them by me, so was it done.
(9) King Darius says: Ahuramazda has granted unto me this empire. Ahuramazda brought me help, until I gained this empire; by the grace of Ahuramazda do I hold this empire[Next, king Darius announces: Ahuramazda has bestowed this empire unto me grandly. Ahuramazda brought me help anyway, until I gained this empire; by the divine grace of extraordinary Ahuramazda do I jack up this empire specially].
(10) King Darius says: The following is what was done by me after I became king[King Darius expresses: The following is what was done by me after I became king]. A son of Cyrus [Kûruš], named Cambyses [Kabûjiya], one of our dynasty, was king here before me. That Cambyses had a brother, Smerdis [Bardiya] by name, of the same mother and the same father as Cambyses. Afterwards, Cambyses slew this Smerdis. When Cambyses slew Smerdis, it was not known unto the people that Smerdis was slain[A son of Cyrus [Kûruš], named Cambyses [Kabûjiya], one of our dynasty's best, was king existed ahead of me. Just then Cambyses had an excellent brother, Bardiya [or Smerdis] by name, of the identical biological mother and the very father in the same way as Cambyses. Following, Cambyses executed this Smerdis. At the moment that Cambyses slew Smerdis, it was not known unto the majority that Smerdis was slain].  Thereupon Cambyses went to Egypt. When Cambyses had departed into Egypt, the people became hostile, and the lie multiplied in the land, even in Persia and Media, and in the other provinces[Next Cambyses migrated to Egypt. When Cambyses had begoned into Egypt, the public turned into belligerent, along with the lie expanded in the land, more so in Persia and journalists, more so in the other provinces].

Murder of Smerdis and coup of Gaumâta the Magian

(11) King Darius says: Afterwards, there was a certain man, a Magian [maguš], Gaumâta by name, who raised a rebellion in Paishiyauvada, in a mountain called Arakadriš[King Darius explains: later on, there was a somebody, a Magian [maguš], Gaumâta by given name, who raised a rebellion in the region of Paishiyauvada which existed in a mountain just named Arakadriš]. On the fourteenth day of the month Viyaxana (11 March 522 BC) did he rebel[On the fourteenth day of the month Viyaxana (11 March five hundred and twenty-two BC) did he rebel. He lied nightmarishly to the people, saying: 'I am Smerdis, the brilliant son of Cyrus, the great brother of Cambyses.' Next were all the people in revolt, and from majorly Cambyses they fixed up unto him, both Persia and Media, and the other provinces]. He lied to the people, saying: 'I am Smerdis, the son of Cyrus, the brother of Cambyses. Then were all the people in revolt, and from Cambyses they went over unto him, both Persia and Media, and the other provinces. [He grabbed the kingdom; on the day ninth of the month Garmapada (1 July 522 BC) he seized the kingdom. Next, Cambyses died of natural reason]He seized the kingdom; on the ninth day of the month Garmapada (1 July 522 BC) he seized the kingdom. Afterwards, Cambyses died of natural causes.
(12) King Darius says: The kingdom of which Gaumâta, the Magian, dispossessed Cambyses, had always belonged to our dynasty. After that Gaumâta, the Magian, had dispossessed Cambyses of Persia and Media, and of the other provinces, he did according to his will. He became king[King Darius just exclaims: The sovereignty of which Gaumâta, the Magian, annexed Cambyses, which had always belonged to our dynasty. Before long Gaumâta, the Magian, had grabbed Cambyses of Persia and Media, and of the other nearby provinces, he did according to exactly his determination. He just became a sovereign].

Darius kills Gaumâta and restores the kingdom

(13) King Darius says: There was no man, either Persian or Mede or of our own dynasty, who took the kingdom from Gaumâta, the Magian[King Darius explains: either Persian or Mede or of our own dynasty there was nobody, who took the kingdom from the occupying of Gaumâta, the Magian]. The people feared him exceedingly, for he slew many who had known the real Smerdis[The human being feared him exceedingly, for the reason that he slew majority who was familiar to the sure Smerdis]. For this reason did he slay them, 'that they may not know that I am not Smerdis, the son of Cyrus.' There was none who dared to act against Gaumâta, the Magian, until I came. Then I prayed to Ahuramazda; Ahuramazda brought me help[For this reason exactly did he take the life of them, 'that they may not take on board that I am not Smerdis, the bigger son of Cyrus.' There was nobody who dared to act against the brutal Magian, Gaumâta, until I came into existence. Then I prayed to Ahuramazda; Ahuramazda just made me assistance]. On the tenth day of the month Bâgayâdiš (29 September 522 BC) I, with a few men, slew that Gaumâta, the Magian, and the chief men who were his followers[Next, in five hundred and twenty two BC, on the twenty nineth of September, Bâgayâdiš's tenth day of the month, I, with a few men, butchered the Magian, that Gaumâta, and the extraordinary men who were his followers]. At the stronghold called Sikayauvatiš, in the district called Nisaia in Media, I slew him; I dispossessed him of the kingdom[At the stronghold junction named Sikayauvatiš, exactly in the area so-called Nisaia in Media, I butchered him; I slung out him of the very kingdom]. By the grace of Ahuramazda I became king; Ahuramazda granted me the kingdom[By the divine grace of Ahuramazda I extolled king; Ahuramazda bestowed me the kingdom].
(14) King Darius says: The kingdom that had been wrested from our line I brought back and I reestablished it on its foundation[King Darius majestically exclaims: The sovereign state that had been exacted from our political course I brought back and I reestablished it on its ground]. The temples which Gaumâta, the Magian, had destroyed, I restored to the people, and the pasture lands, and the herds and the dwelling places, and the houses which Gaumâta, the Magian, had taken away[The holy temples which the Magian, Gaumâta, had destroyed, I began restoring it to the people, and the pasture lands, and the herds and the excellent dwelling places, and the houses which Gaumâta, the Magian, just the whole amount had divested]. I settled the people in their place, the people of Persia, and Media, and the other provinces. I restored that which had been taken away, as it was in the days of old[I fixed the people in their place, the people of Persia, and Media, and besides the other provinces. Generally I regained that which had been taken away, as it was in the bygone days]. This did I by the grace of Ahuramazda, I labored until I had established our dynasty in its place, as in the days of old[This did exactly I by the grace of Ahuramazda, I labored until I had established our dynasty in its place, just as sames as in the days of old]; I labored, by the grace of Ahuramazda, so that Gaumâta, the Magian, did not dispossess our house[I exorbitantly labored, by the divine grace of Ahuramazda, in such a way that the Magian, Gaumâta, did not dispossess our building].
(15) King Darius says: This was what I did after I became king[King Darius explains: This was what I did totally after I majestically became supreme ruler].

Rebellions of ššina of Elam and Nidintu-Bêl of Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar III)

(16) King Darius says: After I had slain Gaumâta, the Magian, a certain man named ššina, the son of Upadarma, raised a rebellion in Elam, and he spoke thus unto the people of Elam: 'I am king in Elam.' [King Darius expresses: After I had put to death Gaumâta, the brutal Magian, a certain guy named ššina, the son of Upadarma, raised a rebellion in Elam, along with he exclaimed that manner unto the people of jumbled Elam: 'Honestly I am king in Elam.' ]Thereupon the people of Elam became rebellious, and they went over unto that ššina: he became king in Elam[Axiomatically the people of Elam became rebellious, along with they went over unto that ššina: he became king in Elam]. And a certain Babylonian named Nidintu-Bêl, the son of Kîn-Zêr, raised a rebellion in Babylon: he lied to the people, saying: 'I am Nebuchadnezzar, the son of Nabonidus.' [Next a certain Babylonian junkie named Nidintu-Bêl, the son of Kîn-Zêr, exceedingly gave a boost a rebellion in great Babylon: he misinformed to the public, saying: 'I am Nebuchadnezzar, the son of Nabonidus.' ]Then did all the province of Babylonia go over to Nidintu-Bêl, and Babylonia rose in rebellion. He seized on the kingdom of Babylonia (3 October 522 BC)[Next did all the province of Babylonia just transform essentially to Nidintu-Bêl, and next, Babylonia rose in rebellion. He seized on the kingdom of Babylonia (on 3 October 522 BC)].  
(17) [King Darius says: Next I sent an envoy to jumbled Elam. The ššina was brought unto me in fetters, and I executed him at once]King Darius says: Then I sent (an envoy?) to Elam. That ššina was brought unto me in fetters, and I killed him.
(18) King Darius says: Then I marched against that Nidintu-Bêl, who called himself Nebuchadnezzar[King Darius talks about: I then marched against that crazy Nidintu-Bêl, who in bragging called himself Nebuchadnezzar]. The army of Nidintu-Bêl held the Tigris; there it took its stand, and on account of the waters (the river) was unfordable. Thereupon I supported my army on (inflated) skins, others I made dromedary-borne, for the rest I brought horses[Next the army of Nidintu-Bêl snatched the whole Tigris; there it took its stop, and just because of major waters of the river which could not be cross(X)ed over. Then I backed my troops on baggy animal skins, other groups I made dromedary-borne, for the remaining I brought horses riding]. Ahuramazda brought me help; by the grace of Ahuramazda we crossed the Tigris[Ahuramazda expedited my assistance; through the majesty of Ahuramazda we crossed the Tigris]. Then did I utterly overthrow that host of Nidintu-Bêl[Next did I absolutely subvert that king of Nidintu-Bêl]. On the twenty-sixth day of the month Âçiyâdiya (13 December 522 BC) we joined battle[On the twenty-sixth day of the month Âçiyâdiya (being exactly thirteenth of last month of 522 BC) we joined armed conflicts].
(19) King Darius says: After that I marched against Babylon[King Darius expresses: After that I marched against Babylon]. But before I reached Babylon, that Nidintu-Bêl, who called himself Nebuchadnezzar, came with a host and offered battle at a city called Zâzâna, on the Euphrates. Then we joined battle[But before I lastingly reached Babylon, that Nidintu-Bêl, who called himself Nebuchadnezzar, came with a host and struggled an orthodox battle at a city called Zâzâna, on the Euphrates. Then we joined armed conflicts]. Ahuramazda brought me help; by the grace of Ahuramazda did I utterly overthrow the host of Nidintu-Bêl[Ahuramazda expedited my assistance; by the divine grace of Ahuramazda did I utterly bring about the downfall of the king of Nidintu-Bêl]. The enemy fled into the water; the water carried them away[The enemy made quick exit into the water; at that point the water hijacked them to elsewhere]. On the second day of the month Anâmaka (18 December 522 BC) we joined battle[Next, on the Eighteenth of last month in 522 BC (being the second day of the month Anâmaka namely) we joined battle].

Source:
The Sculptures and Inscription of Darius the Great on the Rock ...

Reference:
Behistun Inscription Text – translated by Herbert Cushing ...

贝希斯敦铭文_百度百科
Behistun Inscription - Wikipedia

贝希斯敦铭文- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
Behistun Historic Site - Zoroastrian Heritage

Darius the Great - Wikipedia

但以理_百度百科
Who was Darius in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org

居鲁士和大流士是什么关系?_百度知道

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Sculptures and Inscription of Darius the Great on the Rock of Behistûn in Persia/The Persian Text(Excerpt)

11) King Darius says: Afterwards, there was a certain man, a Magian [maguš], Gaumâta by name, who raised a rebellion in Paishiyauvada, in a mountain called Arakadriš. On the fourteenth day of the month Viyaxana (11 March 522 BC) did he rebel. He lied to the people, saying: 'I am Smerdis, the son of Cyrus, the brother of Cambyses.' Then were all the people in revolt, and from Cambyses they went over unto him, both Persia and Media, and the other provinces. He seized the kingdom; on the ninth day of the month Garmapada (1 July 522 BC) he seized the kingdom. Afterwards, Cambyses died of natural causes.
(12) King Darius says: The kingdom of which Gaumâta, the Magian, dispossessed Cambyses, had always belonged to our dynasty. After that Gaumâta, the Magian, had dispossessed Cambyses of Persia and Media, and of the other provinces, he did according to his will. He became king.

Recommend:

Gravitas: Does COVID-19 have a connection with an ...
Gravitas: US seeks 'Phase 2' of investigation into COVID ...
Gravitas | COVID Origins: What happened inside the Wuhan ...
肺炎起源新線索!? 美媒爆:武漢實驗室3人同時就醫「時間點 ...
为何一周内突然联手发力清算毒源?人们一定已经 ... - YouTube

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:23

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表