搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3159|回复: 0

最后的审判 (515) 埃及考古 佛罗伦萨考古博物馆石碑

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-30 18:02:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-6-4 07:52 编辑

The Stela of Sa-Montu-weser
(National Archaeological Museum, Florence)

This is an interesting stela in that it lacks all the traditional formulae, in particular, the usual Htpdi-nswt formula is missing. In addition, the owner of the stela is shown seated only with (presumably) his dog under the chair.

Let them/May they remember Sa-Montu-weser, (he) says: "I was the head of the dining tent and the overseer of the storehouse in the house of Montu.

I was one who anointed the officials in the house of the ruler, one (who was) loyal to his town.I was one who had beautiful gardens and tall (sycamore) trees.

I was one who built a spacious house in his city, (one) who dug out his rock (lit. desert) tomb. I made drink-supply of my city, I ferried the inhabitants (lit. those who were in) in my boat.

I was effective (lit. on) managing my subordinates until the day came when (lit. in which) it was well with me. I have given this (lit. it) to my son as a testament.

Source:  

The Stela of Sa-Montu-weser (National Archaeological ...

The Stele of Samontuweser depicting the deceased, sitting on ...

Refer to the above stele photo

(The translator says:)This is an interesting stela in that it lacks all the traditional formulae, in particular, the usual Htpdi-nswt formula is missing. In addition, the owner of the stela is shown seated only with (presumably) his dog under the chair.

[This is a very interesting inscribed stela in that it goes short all the traditional formulae, expressly, the ordinary Htpdi-nswt formula is missing. Jointly the stela's master is extraordinarily shown seated with (presumably) his loving dog covered by the chair only.]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is an interesting stela in that it lacks all the traditional formulae, in particular, the usual Htpdi-nswt formula is missing. In addition, the owner of the stela is shown seated only with (presumably) his dog under the chair.

Let them/May they remember Sa-Montu-weser, (he) says: "I was the head of the dining tent and the overseer of the storehouse in the house of Montu[May they indeed remember Sa-Montu-weser's saying: "I was the executive of the catering tent and also the jefe of Sa-Montu-weser's extraordinary house storehouse]*.

I was one who anointed the officials in the house of the ruler, one (who was) loyal to his town. I was one who had beautiful gardens and tall (sycamore) trees[I was somebody who anointed the dignitaries in the house of the ruler, one (who was) loyal to his town. I was one who had beautiful gardens and large sycamore trees].

I was one who built a spacious house in his city, (one) who dug out his rock (lit. desert) tomb. I made drink-supply of my city, I ferried the inhabitants (lit. those who were in) in my boat[Exactly I was one who just assembled a spaciously expensive habitation in big and enlightened city, a special man who began digging out exactly his mass of rock which was projecting above a tomb in desert. I brought into existence drinking water for my big and enlightened city, also I ferried the inhabitant groups of those orthodox and appropriate who were just among vessel of mine]**.

I was effective (lit. on) managing my subordinates until the day came when (lit. in which) it was well with me. I have given this (lit. it) to my son as a testament[I was excellently managing all of my subordinates through to the day fell in when it was getting better with me. And I have given this to my exceptional son as major testaments
"].

*jefe: a boss or leader; a person in charge of something (Definitions from Oxford Languages).

**渡人渡己

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let them/May they remember Sa-Montu-weser, (he) says: "I was the head of the dining tent and the overseer of the storehouse in the house of Montu.

I was one who anointed the officials in the house of the ruler, one (who was) loyal to his town. I was one who had beautiful gardens and tall (sycamore) trees.
I was one who built a spacious house in his city, (one) who dug out his rock (lit. desert) tomb. I made drink-supply of my city, I ferried the inhabitants (lit. those who were in) in my boat.

I was effective (lit. on) managing my subordinates until the day came when (lit. in which) it was well with me. I have given this (lit. it) to my son as a testament.

推荐
关于病毒真相,各界对中共的13问,十分震撼! - YouTube
刚被捏住七寸,习近平立刻就怂了;呼吁中共官员勇敢揭露病毒 ...
"Why Did You Dismiss The Lab-Leak Theory ... - YouTube
Rand Paul Lays Out Evidence For COVID-19 Coming From ...

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:43

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表