热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 2510|回复: 0

最后的审判 (518) 探秘居鲁士大帝陵墓

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-6 11:53:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-6-6 21:05 编辑

Tomb of Cyrus (Excerpt)

Now Aristobulus so states it, and he goes to record the following
ins-cription on the tomb: "O man, I am Cyrus, who acquired the empire for the Persians and was king of Asia; grudge me not, therefore, my monument." Onesicritus, however, states that the tower had ten stories and that Cyrus lay in the uppermost story, and that there was one ins-cription in Greek, carved in Persian letters, "Here I lie, Cyrus, king of kings," and another written in the Persian language with the same meaning.

"O man, I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the empire of the Persians, and was king of Asia. Do not therefore grudge me this monument.”

Source:
Tomb of Cyrus - Wikipedia

Reference:
Cyrus the Great - Wikipedia
波斯帝國和居魯士大帝- 每日頭條
居鲁士大帝的嗣裔:从波斯到伊朗 - 搜狐
居鲁士大帝(波斯帝国建立者)_百度百科
居鲁士大帝:米底血统的波斯帝国缔造者,宽厚仁善的征服者 ...
居鲁士大帝的死亡探秘- 神话传说网(评:居鲁士大帝的去世是个偈语字谜)
Tomb of Cyrus - Biblical Archaeology in Persia (Bible History ...

大利乌_百度百科
玛代人_百度百科
以斯拉记_百度百科
哈该_百度百科
Ezr_百度百科

但以理- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
但以理书6 CUVMPS - - Bible Gateway
【圣经历史】神所喜悦的居鲁士王,是怎样的一个人? - 知乎

the following ins-criptionion on the tomb of Cyrus:

"O man, I am Cyrus, who acquired the empire for the Persians and was king of Asia; grudge me not, therefore, my monument."

----------------------------------------

"O man, I am Cyrus, who brought into being the extensive realm for the Persians and was justifiably supreme sovereign of Asia; excruciate me not, that being so, my simple monument."

"Here I lie, Cyrus, king of kings,"

--------------------------------------------

"Just at tomb in the presence of you I exist, and also have been lying to sleep, Cyrus, king of kings,"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"O man, I am Cyrus, who actually acquired the empire for the Persians and was king of Asia; grudge me not, in consideration of that, my immovable historical memorial."

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:00

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表