注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 4032|回复: 0

最后的审判 (540) 尼尼微亚述王亚述巴尼拔的浮雕

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-15 09:13:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-7-21 08:24 编辑

At the command of the great gods, [my father] greatly preferred me over the assembly of my elder brothers.

I pierced the throats of raging lions, each with a single arrow.

With the help of Ashur [the patron god of Assyria] and Ishtar, I killed them. Their heads I cut off in front of each other.

I had the sanctuaries of the land Elam utterly destroyed and I counted its gods and its goddesses as ghosts… I destroyed and devastated the tombs of their earlier and later kings… I took their bones to Assyria. I prevented their ghosts from sleeping and deprived them of funerary-offerings and libations… On a march of one month and twenty-five days, I devastated the districts of the land Elam and scattered salt and cress over them.

As for the rest of the people, those still alive … I myself now laid flat those people there as a funerary-offering… I fed their dismembered flesh to dogs, pigs, vultures, eagles, birds of the heavens, and fish of the apsû [waters].

I, Ashurbanipal, learned the wisdom of Nabu [the god of writing], laid hold of scribal practices of all the experts, as many as there are, I examined their instructions.

Source:
Who was Ashurbanipal? - British Museum Blog

References:
Ashurbanipal - Wikipedia
亚述巴尼拔_百度百科
亚述巴尼拔图书馆_百度百科
亚述巴尼拔- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
我是亚述巴尼拔:世界之王,亚述之王-大英博物馆中文官网

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the command of the great gods, [my father] greatly preferred me over the assembly of my elder brothers(By the instruction of the brilliant gods, my father exceedingly wanted me to join the assemblies of my elder brothers).

I pierced the throats of raging lions, each with a single arrow(I exactly pierced the throats of obviously raging lions, every with a single arrow).

With the help of Ashur [the patron god of Assyria] and Ishtar, I killed them. Their heads I cut off in front of each other(By the helping hand of Ashur [the exceeding patron god of Assyria] and Ishtar, I majestically slayed them. Their heads I excised in front of each other).

I had the sanctuaries of the land Elam utterly destroyed and I counted its gods and its goddesses as ghosts… I destroyed and devastated the tombs of their earlier and later kings… I took their bones to Assyria. I prevented their ghosts from sleeping and deprived them of funerary-offerings and libations(I had the basilicae of the land Elam categorically ruined and I numbered its gods and its goddesses exactly like apparitions… I majestically trampled as well as exterminated the tombs of their earlier along with late in the day kings… I took their bones to Assyria. I prevented their ghosts from sleeping and expropriated them of funerary-offerings and puja materials)… On a march of one month and twenty-five days, I devastated the districts of the land Elam and scattered salt and cress over them(On a march of one month and twenty-five days, I exterminated the districts of the neighbouring land in Elam addedly sprinkled bright salt along with cress over them).

As for the rest of the people, those still alive(as for the extra human beings, those as of now alive)… I myself now laid flat those people there as a funerary-offering(I myself in a jiffy laid undamaged those people there as an exceeding funerary-offering)… I fed their dismembered flesh to dogs, pigs, vultures, eagles, birds of the heavens, and fish of the apsû [waters](I fed their dismembered flesh to pigs, hungry vultures, eagles, bloody intelligent dogs, birds of the heavens, along with complex fish in the waters of Apsû).

I, Ashurbanipal, learned the wisdom of Nabu [the god of writing], laid hold of scribal practices of all the experts, as many as there are, I examined their instructions(I, Ashurbanipal, jolly assimilated the sagacity of Nabu [the extraordinary god of writing], laid hold of scribal trainings of every single expert, as many as they brought into being, I examined all of their enjoinments at same stage).

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the command of the great gods, [my father] greatly preferred me over the assembly of my elder brothers.

I pierced the throats of raging lions, eaCh with a single arrow.

With the help of Ashur [the patron god of Assyria] and Ishtar, I killed them. Their heads I Cut off in front of each other.

I had the sanctuaries of the land Elam utterly destroyed and I counted its gods and its goddesses as ghosts… I destroyed and devastated the tombs of their earlier and later kings… I took their bones to Assyria. I Prevented their ghosts from sleeping and deprived them of funerary-offerings and libations… On a march of one month and twenty-five days, I devastated the districts of the land Elam and scattered salt and cress over them.

As for the rest of the people, those still alive … I myself now laid flat those people there as a funerary-offering… I fed their dismembered flesh to dogs, pigs, vultures, eagles, birds of the heavens, and fish of the apsû [main waters].

I, Ashurbanipal, learned the wisdom of Nabu [the god of writing], laid hold of scribal practices of all the experts, as many as there are, I examined their instructions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The king feed stubborn members' of CCP dismembered flesh to dogs, pigs, vultures, eagles, birds of the heavens, and fish in the waters of Apsû.

中华人民共和国国歌

起来!不愿做奴隶的人们!
  把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城
  中华民族到了最危险的时候,
  每个人被迫着发出最后的吼声。
  起来!
       起来!
       起来!
  我们万众一心,
  冒着敌人的炮火 前进!
  冒着敌人的炮火 前进!
  前进!
  前进!
  进!

Chinese National Anthem

March of the Volunteers
Arise, Ye who refuse to be slaves!
With our flesh and blood,
let's build a new Great Wall!
Chinese nation is now facing its greatest danger,
everyone is forced to let out one last cry.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
Millions of hearts together
Brave the enemies' gunfire! March on!
Brave the enemies' fire! March on!
March on! March on! On!

版本2

March of the Volunteers
Arise, ye who refuse to be slaves;
With our very flesh and blood
Let us build our new Great Wall!
The peoples of China are in the most critical time,
Everybody must roar his defiance.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
Millions of hearts with one mind,
Brave the enemy's gunfire,
March on! Brave the enemy's gunfire,
March on! March on! March on, on!

版本3

March of the Volunteers
Stand up! Those who are unwilling to become slaves!
Take our flesh, and build it to become a new Great Wall!
The Chinese people have reached a most dangerous time,
Every person is being compelled to send issue a final roar.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
We are millions with one heart,
Braving our enemy’s gunfire, march on!
Braving our enemy’s gunfire, march on!
March on! March on! Charge!

The king feed stubborn members' of CCP dismembered flesh to dogs, pigs, vultures, eagles, birds of the heavens, and fish in the waters of Apsû.

短评:

魔头习近平七月一日说过:要把十四亿人民当作保护中共政权的血肉。

十四亿中国人民决不会答应!让他们中共
死硬分子自己成为血肉吧!

用残肢断臂建长城吗?能够结实吗?吓唬谁呢歌词本身就是自我诅咒。

用血肉铸就的长城景象,那不是魔鬼的长城吗?不信的话,就让学生们去画一画再看。

中国几千年来历史的发展不止于中华人民共和国。这个由魔鬼中共掌控的朝代到习近平即将结束。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 16:35

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表