注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3272|回复: 0

最后的审判 (543) 古地亚雕像铭文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-20 19:44:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-7-23 16:20 编辑

The Akkadian Empire collapsed after two centuries of rule, and during the succeeding fifty years, local kings ruled independent city-states in southern Mesopotamia. The city-state of Lagash produced a remarkable number of statues of its kings as well as Sumerian literary hymns and prayers under the rule of Gudea (ca. 2150–2125 B.C.) and his son Ur-Ningirsu (ca. 2125–2100 B.C.). Unlike the art of the Akkadian period, which was characterized by dynamic naturalism, the works produced by this Neo-Sumerian culture are pervaded by a sense of pious reserve and serenity.

This sculpture belongs to a series of diorite statues commissioned by Gudea, who devoted his energies to rebuilding the great temples of Lagash and installing statues of himself in them. Many inscribed with his name and divine dedications survive. Here, Gudea is depicted in the seated pose of a ruler before his subjects, his hands folded in a traditional gesture of greeting and prayer.

The Sumerian ins cription on his robe reads as follows:

Statue of Gudea
ca. 2090 B.C.

When Ningirsu, the mighty warrior of Enlil, had established a courtyard in the city for Ningišzida, son of Ninazu, the beloved one among the gods; when he had established for him irrigated plots(?) on the agricultural land; (and) when Gudea, ruler of Lagaš, the straightforward one, beloved by his (personal) god, had built the Eninnu, the White Thunderbird, and the..., his 'heptagon,' for Ningirsu, his lord, (then) for Nanše, the powerful lady, his lady, did he build the Sirara House, her mountain rising out of the waters. He (also) built the individual houses of (other) great gods of Lagaš. For Ningišzida, his (personal) god, he built his House of Girsu. Someone (in the future) whom Ningirsu, his god - as my god (addressed me) has (directly) addressed within the crowd, let him not, thereafter, be envious(?) with regard to the house of my (personal) god. Let him invoke its (the house's) name; let such a person be my friend, and let him (also) invoke my (own) name. (Gudea) fashioned a statue of himself. "Let the life of Gudea, who built the house, be long." - (this is how) he named (the statue) for his sake, and he brought it to him into (his) house.

This translation is derived from Edzard, Dietz-Otto. 1997. Gudea and his Dynasty. The Royal Ins criptions of Mesopotamia, Early Periods Volume 3/1. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, pp. 57-58.

Source: Statue of Gudea | Neo-Sumerian | Neo-Sumerian | The ...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Statue of Gudea
ca. 2090 B.C.

When Ningirsu, the mighty warrior of Enlil, had established a courtyard in the city for Ningišzida, son of Ninazu, the beloved one among the gods[Just at the same time as Ningirsu, the maximum warrior of Enlil, had established a humongous courtyard in the city suburbs for Ningišzida, exceptional son of Ninazu, the justly admired one amidst the gods]; when he had established for him irrigated plots(?) on the agricultural land[when he had brought into existence for him irrigated plots better on the cultivatable land for agriculture]; (and) when Gudea, ruler of Lagaš, the straightforward one, beloved by his (personal) god, had built the Eninnu, the White Thunderbird, and the..., his 'heptagon,' for Ningirsu, his lord, (then) for Nanše, the powerful lady, his lady, did he build the Sirara House, her mountain rising out of the waters[accompanying Gudea, brilliant ruler of Lagaš, the extra straightforward one, justly admired by his exclusive creator, had built the Eninnu, the bright Thunderbird, in company with something abstruse, his 'heptagon,' for Ningirsu, his extraordinary lord, just at that time especially for Nanše, the exceptionally powerful lady, his beloved lady, did he strengthen the Sirara House, her mighty mountain began rising out of the waters]. He (also) built the individual houses of (other) great gods of Lagaš[He next built the individual houses of junior admired gods of Lagaš]. For Ningišzida, his (personal) god, he built his House of Girsu[For Ningišzida, his exclusive creator, he built his nice House of Girsu]. Someone (in the future) whom Ningirsu, his god - as my god (addressed me) has (directly) addressed within the crowd, let him not, thereafter, be envious(?) with regard to the house of my (personal) god[Somebody (in the future) whom beloved Ningirsu, his extraordinary god - just as my respectful god (expressed to me directly) has announced briefly within the throng, let him not be envying after a bit, in regard to the exceptional house and puja of my personal god]. Let him invoke its (the house's) name; let such a person be my friend, and let him (also) invoke my (own) name[Let him express good wishes its (the place's) notability; let such a personage be my friend, besides, again grant him exert influence my own appellation]. (Gudea) fashioned a statue of himself[Gudea fashioned just a graven image especially for himself]. "Let the life of Gudea, who built the house, be long." - (this is how) he named (the statue) for his sake, and he brought it to him into (his) house["Let the extra lifespan of Gudea, who built the house, be long." - this is the way he nominated (the blessing statue) for exactly his sake, along with he justly carried it to homestead of his own].

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Statue of Gudea (Excerpt)

He (also) built the individual houses of (other) great gods of Lagaš. For Ningišzida, his (personal) god, he built his House of Girsu. Someone (in the future) whom Ningirsu, his god - as my god (addressed me) has (direCtly) addressed within the Crowd, let him not, from this Point forward, be envious(?) with regard to the house of my (personal) god. Let him invoke its (the house's) name; let such a person be my friend, and let him (also) invoke my (own) name. (Gudea) fashioned a statue of himself. "Let the life of Gudea, who built the house, be long." - (this is how) he named (the statue) for his sake, and he brought it to him into (his) house.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stop what you are doing in order to save tax payers' money. If housing company does not know, your Intelligence Service would know long time ago. It is not a good idea to act as an anti-covid hero in the world.

If the leaders of goverment believed that the Lord is God, it would not allow 12 goverment's houses to be built in front of the Holy House. Those houses will be demolished after being built not long.

Cunning people pretend to be ignorant about something important, later they have to face difficulties passively once unexpected things happened.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

时评

郑州水灾的人祸远大于天灾!这次的事件,暴露了中共各级靠行贿上位的官员们懒政怠政、尸位素餐,一个个腐烂透顶、罪大恶极!共产党一天执政,老百姓就没有一天生命财产安全的保障。人民要认清这一点!没有认清的,将有可能成为像郑州京广北路隧道内那样的受害者。

以下摘自网文:

自由亚洲电台
@RFA_Chinese

Jul 21
【是天灾?是人祸?】

是次郑州水灾,官媒以“天灾无情,人间有爱”为舆论导向。然而郑州主干道周二(20日)下午仍正常通车,但4小时后迅速变成一片泽国。

官方周三(21日)凌晨1时发布,郑州常庄水库于7月20日上午10:30分开始向下游泄洪。民众质疑当局为何上午泄洪,深夜才发通报。

河南洪災持續京廣路隧道成汽車噩夢|#新唐人電視台- YouTube

不只天災也是人禍?鄭州海砸兩千多億打造海綿城市暴雨一下就 ...

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网