热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3363|回复: 0

最后的审判 (556) 金刚经 21

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-19 07:38:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-2-3 20:22 编辑

非说所说分第二十一
WHAT IS SPOKEN IS NOT SPOKEN, TWENTY-ONE

“'Subhuti, do not say that the Tathagata thinks[“Hey, Subhuti, do not bring forward that the Tathagata thinks]:
须菩提!汝勿谓如来作是念:

“‘I must expound the Dharma.’[“‘I must explain the Dharma.’]
“我当有所说法。”
“Do not have such a thought[“Do not unobjectionably embrace such a thought].
莫作是念,

“Why?[“Exactly for which reason?]
何以故?

“Because if someone says so, he will really slander the Buddha and be unable to understand my teaching[“The reason being if someone says so, he will indeed belittle the Buddha along with be unable to expect my edification].
若人言:如来有所说法,即为谤佛,不能解我所说故。

“Subhuti, when (the Tathagata) expounds the Dharma, there is really no Dharma to teach: but this is (expediently) called teaching the Dharma.”[“Subhuti, just at the same time as (the Tathagata) explains the Dharma, honestly there is being no Dharma to edify: in spite of being, this is (expediently) called coaching the (just like) Dharma.”]
须菩提!说法者,无法可说,是名说法。

[Ensuingly the experienced Subhuti said to the Buddha:]Then the wise Subhuti said to the Buddha:
尔时,慧命须菩提白佛言:

“World Honoured One, will there be in future ages living beings who will believe this Dharma when they hear it?”[“World Honoured One, will there be in future ages any living beings who will believe exactly this Dharma once they hear it?”]
世尊!颇有众生,于未来世,闻说是法,生信心不?

The Buddha said[The Buddha just exclaimed]:
佛言:

[“Subhuti, those you just expressed the ordinary people are neither living beings not any not living beings]“Subhuti, the living beings (you just mentioned) are neither living nor not living beings.
须菩提!彼非众生,非不众生。

“Why?[“Exactly for which reason?]
何以故?

“Because, Subhuti, the Tathagata says these living beings are not (really), but they are (expediently), called living beings.”[“Because, Subhuti, the Tathagata just exclaims these existing living beings are not living beings (really), in spite of being (expediently) they are, and objectively named beings.”]

须菩提!众生众生者,如来说非众生,是名众生。

Source (来源):
金刚经中英文对照版--学佛网

白话译文参考:

《金刚经》翻译|白话文全文(最好的翻译)-人生的意义网

God Be with You Till We Meet Again - YouTube

______________________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT IS SPOKEN IS NOT SPOKEN, TWENTY-ONE (Excerpt)

“'Subhuti, do not say that the Tathagata thinks:
“‘I must expound the Dharma.’
“Do not have suCh a thought.
“Why?

“BeCause if someone says so, he will simPly slander the Buddha and be unable to understand my teaching.
“Subhuti, when (the Tathagata) expounds the Dharma, there is really no Dharma to teach: but this is (expediently) called teaching the Dharma."

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:41

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表