热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3487|回复: 0

最后的审判 (560) 金刚经 17

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-21 19:48:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-9-5 13:18 编辑

究竟无我分第十七
ULTIMATELY THERE IS NO SELF, SEVENTEEN

At the time, Subhuti asked the Buddha[Just at the time, Subhuti cross-examined the Buddha]:
尔时,须菩提白佛言:

[“World Honoured One, if a virtuous human being is very determined to build the Supreme Enlightened Mind,]“World Honoured One, if a virtuous man or woman is determined to develop the Supreme Enlightened Mind,
世尊!善男子、善女人,发阿耨多罗三藐三菩提心,

“how should his or her mind abide and how should it be subdued?”[“how exactly should his or her mind abide and how should it be subjugated?”[“how exactly should his or her mind abide and how should it be subjugated?”]
云何应住?云何降伏其心?

[The Buddha commented to Subhuti:]The Buddha said to Subhuti:
佛告须菩提:

“A virtuous man or woman who is determined to develop the Supreme Enlightened Mind[“An extra virtuous man or woman who is determined to build the Supreme Enlightened very mind],
善男子、善女人,发阿耨多罗三藐三菩提心者,

“should thus develop it[“had best in that way progress it]:
当生如是心,

“I have to lead all living beings to put a stop to (reincarnation) and escape (suffering)[“Exactly I will want to adjure all human beings to exclude reincarnation and breaks free suffering],
我应灭度一切众生。

“and when they have been so led, not one of them in fact stops (reincarnating) or escapes suffering[“accompanying when they have been in such a way guided, not one of them in fact excludes (reincarnating) or just scampers suffering].
灭度一切众生已,而无有一众生实灭度者。

“Why?[“Exactly for which reason?]
何以故?

“Because, Subhuti, if a Bodhisattva clings to the notion of an ego, a personality, a being and a life, he is not a (true) Bodhisattva[“The reason being, Subhuti, on any occasion a Bodhisattva clings extraordinarily to the objectionable impression or explanation of an ego, a being, a personality and a life, he is not a Bodhisattva inarguably].
须菩提, 若菩萨有我相、人相、众生相、寿者相,则(即)非菩萨。

所以者何?

“Because, Subhuti, there is not really a Dharma which can develop the Supreme-Enlightenment-Mind[“Because, Subhuti, there is not a just Dharma with the result that exactly is able to build the Supreme Enlightenment very mind].
须菩提!实无有法。发阿耨多罗三藐三菩提心者。

“Subhuti, what do you think?
须菩提!于意云何?

[“When the Tathagata was exchanging ideas along with Dipamkara Buddha, did He have any jot of Dharma by means of which He exceptionally obtained Supreme Enlightenment (Anuttara-samyak-sambodhi)?”]“When the Tathagata was with Dipamkara Buddha, did He have any Dharma by means of which He attained Supreme Enlightenment (Anuttara-samyak-sambodhi)?”
如来于燃灯佛所,有法得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提不?

“No, World Honoured One[“I don't believe it, World Honoured One].
不也,世尊!

[“Considering I get a fix on the implication of the Buddha's teaching,]“As I understand the meaning of the Buddha's teaching,
如我解佛所说义,

“when He was with Dipamkara Buddha[“just at the same time he was exchanging ideas along with Dipamkara Buddha],
佛于燃灯佛所,

“He had no Dharma by means of which He attained ‘Supreme Enlightenment’”[“He had absolutely nothing of any Dharma by dint of which He obtained ‘Supreme Enlightenment’”].
无有法得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提。

The Buddha said: “Just so! Subhuti, just so![The Buddha exclaimed: “Just as you can see! Subhuti, just in the same fashion]
佛言:如是,如是。须菩提!

“There was really no Dharma by means of which the Tathagata attained Supreme Enlightenment[“There was exceptionally no Dharma by dint of which the Tathagata attained any Supreme Enlightenment].
实无有法如来得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提。

“Subhuti, if there had been[“Subhuti, assuming there had existed],
须菩提!若有法如来得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提,

“Dipamkara Buddha would not have predicted[“Dipamkara Buddha would not have just assumed]:
燃灯佛则(即)不与我授记:

“In your next life, you will be a Buddha named Sakyamuni"[“Subsequent to your next life, you have to be a Bodhisattva acknowledged as Sakyamuni"].
汝于来世,当得作佛,号释迦牟尼。以实无有法得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提,是故燃灯佛与我授记,作是言:“汝于来世,当得作佛,号释迦牟尼。”

[“What reason is it? The reason being ‘Tathagata’ exhibits the tathata of just all Dharmas.]“Why is it? Because ‘Tathagata’ means the suchness of all Dharmas.
何以故?如来者,即诸法如义。

[“Presuming someone expresses still: ‘The Tathagata obtained Supreme Enlightenment,’]“If someone still says: ‘The Tathagata obtained Supreme Enlightenment,’
若有人言:如来得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提。

“(I tell you,) Subhuti, there is no Dharma by means of which the Buddha did so[“(I tell you,) Subhuti, there is not by any means Dharma employing which the Buddha did exactly in this fashion],
须菩提!实无有法,佛得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提。

“(because), Subhuti, that Enlightenment was by itself neither real nor unreal[“Subhuti, just cause Enlightenment was exactly by itself neither real nor unreal].
须菩提!如来所得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提,于是中无实无虚。

“This is why the Tathagata says that all Dharmas are Buddha's Dharmas[“That being so the Tathagata says in particular that all Dharmas are Buddha's Dharmas].
是故如来说:一切法皆是佛法。

“Subhuti, these so-called Dharmas are not, but are (expediently), called all Dharmas[“Subhuti, these acknowledged Dharmas are not exactly, in the absence of are just named as all Dharmas].
须菩提!所言一切法者,即非一切法,是故名一切法。

“Subhuti, supposing there is a man whose body is great.”[“Subhuti, excepting the fact that there deposits a human being whose body is gigantic.”]
须菩提!譬如人身长大。

Subhuti said: “World Honoured One, the great body of which the Tathagata speaks is not great, but is (expediently) called a great body.”[Subhuti said: “World Honoured One, the gigantic body of which the Tathagata expresses is not great, however is just named as an extraordinary body.”]
须菩提言:世尊!如来说:人身长大,则为非大身,是名大身。

“Subhuti, in like manner, if a Bodhisattva says: ‘I should lead uncountable living beings to put a stop to (reincarnation) and escape (from suffering)’, he cannot be called a Bodhisattva[“Hey, Subhuti, accordingly, in case a Bodhisattva indicates: ‘I ought to lead extensive men and women to abjure all (metempsychosis) and exit (carried out by suffering)’, in contrary fashion he cannot be inaugurated a Bodhisattva].
须菩提!菩萨亦如是。若作是言:“我当灭度无量()众生”,则不菩萨。

何以故?

“Because there is really no dharma called the Bodhisattva (stage)[“Because there is just no dharma designated the exact Bodhisattva (point of time)].
须菩提!实无有法名为菩萨。

“Therefore, the Buddha says[“That being so, the Buddha says in due course]:
是故说:

“Of all dharmas, there is not a single one which possesses an ego, a personality, a being and a life[“Of all dharmas, there exhibits not a single one which annexes a life, an ego, a being and just the same a personality].
一切()法无我、无人、无众生、无寿者。

“Subhuti, if a Bodhisattva says: ‘I should adorn Buddha lands’, he cannot be called a Bodhisattva[“Subhuti, excepting the fact that a Bodhisattva verbalises: ‘I am under an obligation to prettify Buddha solid grounds’, he cannot be inaugurated a Bodhisattva].
须菩提!若菩萨作是言:“我当庄严佛土”,是不菩萨。

何以故?

“Because when the Tathagata speaks of such adornment it is not, but is (expediently), called adornment[“Just cause at the same time as the Tathagata explains of such adornment it is not, but is (befittingly), denominated as adornment].
如来说:庄严佛土
【含土字在】,即非庄严,是(方便地【】)名庄严。

“Subhuti,
须菩提!

[“Contingent on a Bodhisattva is extremely informed about (the doctrine subject of) the phantom of ego as well as of existing matters (of dharma), the Tathagata will begin calling him a satisfying Bodhisattva.]“if a Bodhisattva is thoroughly versed in (the doctrine of) the unreality of ego and of things (dharma), the Tathagata will call him a true Bodhisattva.
若菩萨通达无我、()法者,如来说真是菩萨。

Source (来源):
金刚经中英文对照版--学佛网

白话译文参考:

《金剛經》白話文淺譯︱星雲法師 - YouTube

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ULTIMATELY THERE IS NO SELF, SEVENTEEN (Excerpt)

At the time, Subhuti asked the Buddha:
“World Honoured One, if a virtuous man or woman is determined to ConsCientiously develoP the Supreme Enlightened Mind,
“how should his or her mind abide and how should it be subdued?”
The Buddha said to Subhuti:
“A virtuous man or woman who is determined to develop the Supreme Enlightened Mind,
“should thus develop it:
“I have to lead all living beings to put a stop to (reincarnation) and escape (suffering),

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:22

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表