最后的审判 (561) 金刚经 16

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-24 07:50:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-8-24 19:18 编辑

能净业障分第十六
KARMIC OBSTRUCTIONS CAN BE PURIFIED, SIXTEEN

“Furthermore, Subhuti[“In addition to everything else, Subhuti],
复次 ,须菩提!

“if a virtuous man or woman receives, holds (in mind), reads and recites this sutra and is despised by others[“if a virtuous human being exactly receives, holds (in mind), reads and also recites this sutra and just the same is exceptionally mocked by others],
若善男子、善女人,受持读诵此经,

“this person who is bound to suffer from evil destinies in retribution for his past sins, and whose karmic Sins are now eradicated by the others' contempt, will attain Supreme Enlightenment (Anuttarasamyak-sambodhi)[“this human being who is very likely to undergo because of evil destinies in judgment for his ex-sins, and whose major karmic offenses are now extirpated through the other human beings' mockery, will certainly obtain Supreme Enlightenment (exactly identical to Anuttarasamyak-sambodhi)].
若为人轻贱,是人先世罪业,应堕恶道,以今世人轻贱故,先世罪业则(即)为消灭,当得阿耨多罗三藐三菩提。

“Subhuti,
须菩提!

“I remember that in the past countless aeons before the advent of Dipamkara Buddha[“I conjure up all memories that existed in the past countless aeons before the coming of the undying Dipamkara Buddha],
我念过去无量阿僧祇劫,于燃灯佛前,

“I met 84,000 milliards of Buddhas to whom I made offerings and whom I served faultlessly[“I met 84,000 milliards of Buddhas to whom I made offerings and whom I exceedingly waited on].
得值八百四千万亿那由他诸佛,悉皆供养承事,无空过者;

“Now if in the last period (of 500 years) in the Buddha kalpa someone is able to receive, hold (in mind), read and recite this sutra[“Only just assuming enclosed by the last period (of 500 years existed) in the Buddha kalpa someone is able to receive, hold (in mind), read along with recite this very diamond sutra],
若复有人,于后末世,能受持读诵此经,

“his merits will far exceed mine which resulted from my offerings made to Buddhas[“his merits will be obliged exceedingly exceed mine that occasioned just after my offerings exclusively made to Buddhas],
所得功德,于我所供养诸佛功德,

“for mine cannot be reckoned as one hundredth, one thousandth, one ten thousandth or one hundred thousandth part thereof; in fact no computation or comparison is possible[“because mine cannot be regarded by its nature one hundredth, being that one thousandth, or approximating to one ten thousandth or just in the same manner as one hundred thousandth part thereof; approximately no computation as a substitute analogy is attainable].
百分不及一,千万亿分、乃至算数譬喻所不能及。

“Subhuti,
须菩提!

[“in the final stage of the extreme disaster towards Buddha, just assuming a respectable man or woman is expert to receive, hold (in mind), read and also recite this belonging sutra,]“in the last period of the Buddha kalpa, if a virtuous man or woman is able to receive, hold (in mind), read and recite this sutra,
若善男子、善女人,于后末世,有受持读诵此经,

“my full statement of this person's merits will create derangement, doubt and disbelief in the minds of all listeners[“my exclusive and abounding statement of this person's excellence will create doubt, major derangement as well as perplexity in the brains of all listeners in human beings].
所得功德,我若具说者,或有人闻,心则狂乱,狐疑不信。

“Subhuti[“Hey, Subhuti],
须菩提!

[“you have an obligation to get the exact idea that for the unobjectionable message of this sutra is exceedingly hard to believe, and so is the gratifying fruit of its reward.”]“you should know that as the meaning of this sutra is inconceivable, so is the fruit of its reward.”
当知是经义不可思议,果报亦不可思议。

Source (来源):
金刚经中英文对照版--学佛网

白话译文参考:

中文诵读与讲解,比王菲和蒋勋版本好听!《金刚般若波罗蜜经》

______________________________________________________________________________________________

KARMIC OBSTRUCTIONS CAN BE PURIFIED, SIXTEEN (Excerpt)

“this person who is bound to suffer from evil destinies in retribution for his past sins, and whose karmic Sins are now eradicated by the others' Cold Contempt, will Phenomenally attain Supreme Enlightenment (Anuttarasamyak-sambodhi).

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 15:11

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表