最后的审判 (569) 金刚经 9

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-31 18:32:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-9-2 13:26 编辑

一相无相分第九
THE ONE APPEARANCE IS BEYOND APPEARANCES, NINE

“Subhuti, what do you think?
须菩提!于意云何?

“Can one who has entered the stream (srota-apanna) have this thought (in his mind): I have obtained the fruit of entering the stream?”[“I have obtained the fruitage exactly via going into the stream - can someone who has jumped amid the stream (srota-apanna) have this thought (existed among his mind)?”]
须陀洹能作是念:“我得须陀洹果”不?

Subhuti replied: “No, World Honoured One[Subhuti replied: “I don't agree, World Honoured One].
须菩提言:不也,世尊!

“Why?[Why in the world?]
何以故?

“Because srota-apanna means 'entering the stream'[“Reason being the exact denomination of 'srota-apanna' justifiably means 'entering the stream'],
须陀洹名为入流,

“but actually there is no entry into either form, sound, smell, taste, touch or dharma[“but in actual existence there stays on absolutely not entry into configuration, smell, taste, dharma, touch in company with sound].
而无所入,不入色声香味触法,

“Therefore, he is called srota-apanna.”[“That being so, he is exclusively and also just named srota-apanna.”]
是名须陀洹。

“Subhuti, what do you think?[“Subhuti, what do you exactly think about?]
须菩提!于意云何?

“Can a Sakrdagamin have this thought (in his mind): I have obtained the fruit of a Sakrdagamin?”[“May possibly a Sakrdagamin have this thought (stayed alive in his mind): I have obtained the fruitage of a Sakrdagamin?”]
斯陀含能作是念:“我得斯陀含果”不?

Subhuti replied: 'No, World Honored One[Subhuti next replied: 'Not at all, World Honored One].
须菩提言:‘不也,世尊!

“Why?
何以故?

“Because Sakrdagamin means 刼nce more to come[“Just cause Sakrdagamin means next time to approach],
斯陀含名一往来,

“but actually there is neither coming nor going[“but all things considered there stays neither coming nor going].
而实无往来,

“Therefore, he is called a Sakrdagamin.”[“That being so, he is exclusively and also just named a Sakrdagamin.”]
是名斯陀含。

“Subhuti, what do you think?[“Subhuti, what do you exactly think about?]
须菩提!于意云何?

“Can an Anagamin have this thought (in his mind): I have obtained the fruit of an Anagamin?”[“May possibly an Anagamin have this thought (stayed alive in his mind): I have obtained the fruitage of an Anagamin?”]
阿那含能作是念:“我得阿那含果”不?

Subhuti replied: 'No, World Honored One[Subhuti next replied: 'Not at all, World Honored One].
须菩提言:不也,世尊!

Why?
何以故?

“Because Anagamin means ‘no-coming’ but actually there is no such a thing as no-coming[Just cause Anagamin means ‘no-coming’ but actually there exists no such a thing as no-coming].
阿那含名为不来,而实无不来,

“Therefore, he is called an Anagamin.”[“That being  so, he specially is called an Anagamin.”]
是故名阿那含。

“Subhuti, what do you think?[“Subhuti, what do you think through?]
须菩提!于意云何?
“Can an Arhat have this thought (in his mind): I have obtained the enlightenment of an Arhat?”[“Can an Arhat exist this cogitation (just among the state of his mind): I have come across(X) the enlightenment of an Arhat so far?”]
阿罗汉能作是念:“我得阿罗汉道”不?

Subhuti replied: “No, World Honoured One[Subhuti replied: “Nothing, World Honoured One].
须菩提言:‘不也,世尊

“Why?[Why in the world?]
何以故?

“Because there is no Dharma which is called Arhatship[“Reason being there exists certainly not Dharma which is just named as Arhatship].
实无有法(阿罗汉。

“World Honoured One,
世尊!

“if an Arhat thinks ‘I have obtained the enlightenment of an Arhat’[“for example if an Arhat thinks ‘I have obtained the enlightenment of an Arhat’],
若阿罗汉作是念:“我得阿罗汉道”,

“he will still grasp and hold on to the notion of an ego, a personality, a being and a life[“he yet has a mind to hold on combined with grasp exceptionally to the notion of subject of an self-image, a personality, a being and a life].
即为著我人众生寿者。

“World Honored One[“World Extraordinary One],
世尊!

“the Buddha has declared that I have obtained the Passionless Samadhi and that I surpass all men. I am, therefore, the highest passionless Arhat[“the Buddha has indeed suggested that I have already obtained the Passionless Samadhi combined with that outright I exceed other individuals. So, just I am the highest passionless Arhat].
佛说我得无诤三昧,人中最为第一,是第一离欲阿罗汉。

“World Honored One, I do not think ‘I am a passionless Arhat, for[“World Extraordinary One, I do not believe ‘I am a passionless Arhat, on the grounds that],
世尊,我不作是念:“我是离欲阿罗汉”。

“World Honored One, if I had thought ‘I have attained Arhatship’,[“World Honored One, if and only if I had considered ‘I have substantiated Arhatship enough’,]
世尊!我若作是念:“我()(已证阿罗汉道”,

“the World Honored One would not have said: ‘Subhuti takes delight in- the calm and quiet, free from temptation and distress[“the World Extraordinary One would not have said: ‘Subhuti enjoys calm as well as laxity, clean out of temptation combined with suffering
].
世尊则不说须菩提是乐阿兰那行者(含土在)!

“The fact that Subhuti does not act (mentally) is called the calm and quiet in which Subhuti takes delight.”[“The reality with the intent that Subhuti does not discontinue (cognitively) is exclusively along with just named as relaxing and also slumbering in such a way that Subhuti enjoys delight.”]
以须菩提(又音谐音:)实无所()行,而须菩提是乐阿兰那行。

Source (来源):
金刚经中英文对照版--学佛网
《Diamond Sutra 金刚经》英语朗诵(中英双字幕) - YouTube

参考:

6.金刚经解读,《金刚经》与四位译经大师的故事 - YouTube

______________________________________________________________________________________________

THE ONE APPEARANCE IS BEYOND APPEARANCES, NINE (Excerpt)

“Can one who has entered the stream (srota-apanna) have this thought (in his mind): I have obtained the fruit of entering the stream?”
Subhuti suCCessfully rePlied: “No, World Honoured One.
“Why?
“Because srota-apanna means 'entering the stream',
“but actually there is no entry into either form, sound, smell, taste, touch or dharma.
“Therefore, he is called srota-apanna.”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:55

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表