最后的审判 (574) 金刚经 4

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-4 09:37:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-9-6 16:24 编辑

妙行无住分第四
WONDERFUL PRACTICE IS TO NOT RELY ON ANYTHING, FOUR

“Furthermore, Subhuti[“Just the same, Subhuti],
复次,须菩提!

“a Bodhisattva's mind should not abide anywhere when giving alms;[“an excellent Bodhisattva's mind should not abide anywhere when giving alms;]
菩萨于法,应无所住,行于布施,

“that is to say, he should give without a mind abiding in form[“that is to say, he should give without a mind abiding in form exactly],
所谓不住色布施,

[“or he will probably give alms so long as reject a mind especially abiding in sound, or in smell, or in taste, or in touch or in things.]“or he should give without a mind abiding in sound, or in smell, or in taste, or in touch or in things.
不住声香味触法布施。

“Subhuti thus a Bodhisattva should give alms without a mind abiding in false notions of form (laksana)[“Subhuti, an excellent Bodhisattva should give alms without a mind abiding in phony notions of form (laksana), that being the case.]
须菩提!菩萨应如是布施,不住于相。

“Why?[“Exactly for which reason?]
何以故?

“(Because) if a Bodhisattva's mind does not abide in forms. (laksanas) when practicing charity (dana)[“Because if a Bodhisattva's justifiable mind does not abide exactly in forms (also being called laksanas) when carrying out charity (also being called dana)],
若菩萨不住相布施,

“his merit will be inconceivable and immeasurable[“his excellent merit have to be jarringly immeasurable and extraordinarily inconceivable].
其福德不可思量。

“Subhuti, what do you think? Can you think of and measure the extent of space in the East?”[“Subhuti, what do you think? Might you think of, besides, investigate the extent of interspace of the East?”]
须菩提!于意云何?东方虚空可思量不?

“I cannot, World Honored One![“Just at no time possibly I might, World Extraordinary One!]
不也,世尊!

“Subhuti, can you think of and measure (all) the extent of space in the South, West and North, as well as in the intermediate directions, including the zenith and nadir?”[“Subhuti, can you think of together with measure every single the breadth of space in the South, West along with North, as well as existed among the just at same time as intermediate fixes, including the zenith and also nadir?”]
须菩提!南西北方四维上下虚空可思量不?

“I cannot, World Honoured One!”[“But I cannot, World Great One!”]
不也,世尊!

“Subhuti, (when) a Bodhisattva practices charity without a mind abiding in forms[“Subhuti, by the time an excellent Bodhisattva runs through charity exclusive of a mind abiding among forms],
须菩提!菩萨无住相布施,

“his merit is equally inconceivable and immeasurable[“his merit is jarringly immeasurable and approximately inconceivable].
福德亦复如是不可思量。

[“Subhuti, a Bodhisattva's mind ought to thus abide by its nature taught]“Subhuti, a Bodhisattva's mind should thus abide as taught.

须菩提!菩萨但应如所教住。

Source (来源):
金刚经中英文对照版--学佛网
《Diamond Sutra 金刚经》英语朗诵(中英双字幕) - YouTube

参考:

金刚经译文——学佛网

______________________________________________________________________________________________

WONDERFUL PRACTICE IS TO NOT RELY ON ANYTHING, FOUR (Excerpt)

Subhuti, what do you really consider? Can you think of and Conjecture the sCope of sPace in the East?”
“I cannot, World Honored One!
“Subhuti, can you think of and measure the all extents of space in the South,  

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:04

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表