最后的审判 (575) 金刚经 3

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-4 17:58:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-9-6 16:48 编辑

大乘正宗分第三
THE ORTHODOX DOCTRINE OF THE GREAT VEHICLE, THREE

The Buddha said: “Subhuti[The Buddha just exclaimed: “Subhuti],
佛告须菩提:

“all Bodhisattvas and Mahasattvas should subdue their minds as follows[“all excellent Bodhisattvas along with Mahasattvas should subdue their minds along these lines]:
诸菩萨摩诃萨应如是降伏其心!

“All living beings born from eggs, wombs, humidity or by transformation[“Every single living being approximately born from egg, womb, humidity or by justifiable means of hard to explain transformation.]
所有一切众生之类:若卵生、若胎生、若湿生、 若化生;

“with or without form[Whether they are being with or alternately without form],
若有色、若无色;

[“and either thoughtful or thoughtless, ]“either thoughtful or thoughtless,
若有想、若无想、

“and neither thoughtful nor thoughtless["besides, neither thoughtful nor thoughtless]
若非有想非无想,
“are all led by me to the final nirvana for the extinction of reincarnation[“are all led by me to the final nirvana for the extermination of just all metempsychosis.]
我皆令入无余涅槃而灭度之。

“Although immeasurable, uncountable and unlimitable numbers of living beings are thus led to (the final nirvana for) the extinction of reincarnation[“In spite of the fact that inexhaustible along with abounding, unlimitable myriad of living beings are thus led to (the final nirvana for) the extermination of just all metempsychosis],
如是灭度无量无数无边众生,

“it is true that not a living being is led there[“it is exactly reliable that not a living being is led there].
实无众生得灭度者。

“Why so, Subhuti?[“Why in this way, Subhuti?]
何以故? 须菩提!

[“Reason being, if a Bodhisattva clings to the faux notion (also just named laksana) exactly with an ego, a being, a personality and a life, he is not a true Bodhisattva.]“(Because) if a Bodhisattva (still) clings to the false notion (laksana) of an ego, a personality, a being and a life, he is not ( a true) Bodhisattva.

若菩萨有我相、人相、众生相、寿者相,即非菩萨。

Source (来源):
金刚经中英文对照版--学佛网
《Diamond Sutra 金刚经》英语朗诵(中英双字幕) - YouTube

参考:

金刚经白话_百度百科

______________________________________________________________________________________________

THE ORTHODOX DOCTRINE OF THE GREAT VEHICLE, THREE (Excerpt)

“all Bodhisattvas and Mahasattvas should subdue their minds as follows:
“All living beings born from eggs, wombs, humidity or by transformation
“with or without form,
“either thoughtful or thoughtless,
“and neither thoughtful nor thoughtless
“are all led by me to the final nirvana for the disContinuanCe of metemPsychosis
“with or without form,
“either thoughtful or thoughtless,
“and neither thoughtful nor thoughtless
“are all led by me to the finally absolute nirvana for the extinction of reincarnation

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 11:50

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表