热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3599|回复: 0

最后的审判 (576) 金刚经 2

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-5 11:13:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-9-6 17:16 编辑

善现祈请分第二
SUBHUTI'S REQUEST, TWO

At the time, the elder Subhuti who was in the assembly, rose from his seat[Just at the time, the presbyter Subhuti who existed among the assembly, beginning rose away from his seating],
时,长老须菩提在大众中即从座起,

uncovered his right shoulder[brought into the open his right shoulder],
偏袒右肩,

knelt upon his right knee[knelt existed above his right knee],
右膝著地,

respectfully joined the palms of his hands and said to the Buddha[joined the palms respectfully with his hands and explicated to the Buddha]:
合掌恭敬而白佛言:

[“It is very uncommon, O World Great One!]“It is very rare, O World Honoured One!
希有!世尊!

“how well the Tathagata protects and thinks of all Bodhisattvas; how well He instructs all the Bodhisattvas[“how satisfyingly the Tathagata protects and brings to mind of Bodhisattva; how excellently He instructs all the Bodhisattva].
如来善护念诸菩萨,善付嘱诸菩萨。

“O World Honoured One[“O World Majestic One],
世尊!

[“at the same time as extremly virtuous men and/or women establish the supreme-enlightenment mind,]“when virtuous men or women develop the supreme-enlightenment mind,
善男子、善女人,发阿耨多罗三藐三菩提心

“how should their minds abide and how should they be subdued?”[“how should likely their minds abide and how ought they to be extirpated one day?”]
应云何住?云何降伏其心?

The Buddha said[The Buddha just at the time said]:
佛言:

“Excellent, excellent, Subhuti![“Exceptional, outstanding, Subhuti!]
善哉,善哉。须菩提!

[“As you mention, the Tathagata gives sanctuary, cherishes and brings up Bodhisattvas so well]“As you say, the Tathagata protects, cherishes and instructs Bodhisattvas so well.
如汝所说:如来善护念诸菩萨,善付嘱诸菩萨,

“Now listen attentively and I will tell you how the minds of virtuous men and women[“Now exactly listen and I should tell you how the just men and women's minds],
汝今谛听!当为汝说:善男子、善女人,

“who develop the supreme enlightenment mind[“who extraordinarily develop and establish the supreme enlightenment mind],
发阿耨多罗三藐三菩提心,

“should thus abide and be subdued.”[“should thereby abide and be exceedingly extirpated one day.”]
应如是住,如是降伏其心。

[Subhuti rejoined at the time: “O yes, World Extraordinary One, I shall be indeed glad to hear your instruction.”](Subhuti replied:) “Oh yes, World Honored One, I shall be glad to hear (your instruction).”
唯然。世尊!愿乐欲闻。

Source (来源):
金刚经中英文对照版--学佛网
《Diamond Sutra 金刚经》英语朗诵(中英双字幕) - YouTube

参考:

金刚经白话_百度百科

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBHUTI'S REQUEST, TWO (Excerpt)

“when virtuous men or women develop the supreme-enlightenment mind,
“how should their minds abide and how should they be CritiCally damPed down?”
The Buddha said at that point:
“Excellent, excellent, Subhuti!
“In the vein of all you say, the Tathagata protects, cherishes and instructs Bodhisattvas so well.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 02:36

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表