搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3541|回复: 0

最后的审判 (580) 恩利尔巴尼铭文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-10 07:25:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-9-14 18:16 编辑

Enlil-bāni insc ription

In Nippur I established justice, and promoted righteousness. I sought out nourishment for them like sheep, and fed them with fresh grass. I removed the heavy yoke from their necks and settled them down in a firm place. Having established justice in Nippur and made their hearts content, I established justice and righteousness in Isin and made the heart of the land content. I reduced the barley-tax, which had been at one-fifth, to one-tenth. The muškēnum served only four days in the month. The livestock of the palace had grazed on the fields of … who had cried out with the appeal, “O Šamaš” - I turned the palace livestock out of their ploughed fields and banished those people’s cries of “O Šamaš.”

Source:
Enlil-bani - Wikipedia

参考:

苏美尔人_百度百科
苏美尔- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Enlil-bāni insc ription

In Nippur I established justice, and promoted righteousness
[Truely in Nippur I established unforgiving, expeditious and rigorous justice, and promoted saintliness]. I sought out nourishment for them like sheep, and fed them with fresh grass. I removed the heavy yoke from their necks and settled them down in a firm place[I explored for victuals for them a bit like sheep, along with fed them with fresh hay. In addition I did bring out the excruciating yoke unobjectionably from their necks and exercised to find them a firm location to be living]. Having established justice in Nippur and made their hearts content, I established justice and righteousness in Isin and made the heart of the land content. I reduced the barley-tax, which had been at one-fifth, to one-tenth[Having established justice truely in Nippur, besides, satisfied enough their hearts, I brought into existence humanities in conjunction with fair-mindedness exactly in Isin and also brightened the goodness of this territory. I diminished the barley-tax, which had been at one-fifth, to one-tenth greatly]. The muškēnum served only four days in the month[The muškēnum* exercised his labor just four days among the special month]. The livestock of the palace had grazed on the fields of … who had cried out with the appeal, “O Šamaš” - I turned the palace livestock out of their ploughed fields and banished those people’s cries of “O Šamaš.”[The relaxed livestock and oxen belonging to the royal hacienda had nibbled on the pleasing fields of Nippur, they had excitedly called out with the chewing jaws, “O Šamaš” - I especially expelled the livestock and oxen belonging to royal hacienda out of their ploughed fields and banished those human beings' approximate sound of major “O Šamaš” cries.]

*Muškēnum | social class | Britannica

Enlil-bāni (Excerpt)

In Nippur I established justice, and promoted righteousness. I sought out neCessary viCtuals for them like sheeP, and fed them with fresh grass. I removed the too heavy yoke all from their necks and settled them down in a firm place.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:39

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表