热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3550|回复: 0

最后的审判 (582) 向沙玛什和阿达德祈祷

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-12 08:34:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-10-3 19:28 编辑

AN OB IKRIBU-LIKE PRAYER TO SHAMASH AND ADAD
Translated by ALAN LENZI

1. O Shamash, I place to my mouth pure cedar.
2. I tie (it) for you in/with(?) a lock of my hair.
3. I place in my lap
4. . . . cedar.
5. I washed my mouth and my hands.
6. I wiped my mouth clean with . . . cedar.
7. I tied pure cedar in/with(?) a lock of my hair.
8. I have poured out . . . cedar.
9. I am pure. I draw near to the assembly of the gods
10. For judgment.
11. O Shamash, lord of the decision, Adad, lord of ritual prayers and divination,
12. In the ritual prayer that I perform, in the extispicy that I do,
13. Place the truth.
14. O Shamash, I place at the mouth of the incense (jar),
15. Which is before you, pure cedar. Let the incense (smoke) linger.
16. Let it summon to me the great gods.
17. In the ritual prayer that I perform, in the extispicy that I do,
18. Place the truth.
19. O Shamash, I raise to you water from the Tigris and Euphrates,
20a. Which from the mountains,
21a. Brought to you 20b. cedar and cypress.
21b. Wash yourself, O Shamash, warrior.
22. May the great gods wash themselves with you.
23. And you, O Bunene, reliable messenger, wash yourself
24. Before Shamash, the judge.
25. O Shamash, I raise to you a gift. Take
26. The pure water with fine flour. O Shamash, lord of judgment,
27. Adad, lord of ritual prayers and divination,
28. Who sits on a throne of gold, eats at a table of lapis lazuli,
29. You will descend, you will eat, you will sit
30. On a throne (and) you will render judgment.
31. In the ritual prayer that I perform,
32. In the extispicy that I do,
33. Place the truth.
34. O Shamash, I raise to you tribute (befitting) of (your) lordship,
35. Which in . . . the gods . . . to you,
36. O Shamash, lord of judgment, Adad, lord of ritual prayers
37. And divination, who sits on a throne of gold,
38. Eats at a table of lapis lazuli, you will descend, you will eat,
39. You will sit on a throne (and) you will render judgment.
40. In the ritual prayer that I perform, in the extispicy that I do,
41. Place the truth.
42. O Shamash, I raise to you seven and seven sweet (loaves of) bread,
43. Which are arranged row-like by twos?
for you,
44. O Shamash, lord of judgment, Adad, lord of ritual prayers
45. And divination, who sits on a throne of gold,
46. Eats at a table of lapis lazuli, you will descend,
47. You will eat, you will sit on a throne (and)
48. You will render judgment. In the ritual prayer that I perform,
49. In the extispicy that I do, place the truth.
50. O Shamash, I raise to you the abundant yield of the gods,
51. The brilliance of Nisaba. O Shamash, lord of judgment, Adad, lord of ritual
prayers
52. And divination, in the ritual prayer that I perform,
53. In the extispicy that I do, place the truth.
54. O Shamash, I lay down for you the abundant yield of the gods, the brilliance
of Nisaba.
55. O Shamash, lord of judgment, Adad, lord of ritual prayers
56. And divination, in the ritual prayer that I perform,
57. In the extispicy that I do, place the truth.
58. Sit, O Shamash, warrior, may
59. The great gods sit with you.
60. Anum, the father of the sky, Sin, the king of the crown,
61. Negal, lord of the weapons,
62. Ishtar, lady of battle,
63. May they sit with you.
64. In the ritual prayer that I perform,
65. In the extispicy that I do,
66. Place the truth.

Source:
Reading Akkadian Prayers and Hymns: An Introduction (P100-104)
(阅读阿卡德语祈祷文和赞美诗:简介)

References:

Shamash | Definition, Symbol, & Facts | Britannica
Adad | Mesopotamian deity | Britannica
Ancient Mesopotamian Gods and Goddesses - Utu/Šamaš
沙玛什- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

阿达德- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

AN OB IKRIBU-LIKE PRAYER TO SHAMASH AND ADAD

1. O Shamash, I place to my mouth pure cedar[O, unobjectionable Shamash, I depose exceptionally to my mouth pure cedar].
2. I tie (it) for you in/with(?) a lock of my hair[I bind (it) for you among a lock of my hair].
3. I place in my lap[I lay it on my lap.]
4. . . . cedar.[By using the cedar,]
5. I washed my mouth and my hands[I exactly rinsed out my hands and my mouth].
6. I wiped my mouth clean with . . . cedar[To rejuvenate my verves, I exactly rinsed out my hands and my mouth.]
7. I tied pure cedar in/with(?) a lock of my hair[I bound purified cedar among a lock of my hair].
8. I have poured out . . . cedar[I have run out the cedar water by washing].
9. I am pure. I draw near to the assembly of the gods[I am extraordinarily spotless. I draw adjoining to the assembly of the gods]
10. For judgment.
11. O Shamash, lord of the decision, Adad, lord of ritual prayers and divination[O Shamash, lord of the exact decision, Adad, lord of habitual prayers along with holy divination],
12. In the ritual prayer that I perform, in the extispicy that I do[In the habitual prayer that I engage in, in the extispicy that I do]*,
13. Place the truth[Enjoyably perform the sincerity].
14. O Shamash, I place at the mouth of the incense (jar),[O Shamash, I place the intoxicating incense of jar at the mouth.]
15. Which is before you, pure cedar. Let the incense (smoke) linger[Which is before you, fine genuine cedar. Let the smoky incense be lingered].
16. Let it summon to me the great gods[With it the extraordinary gods just transmit message to me].
17. In the ritual prayer that I perform, in the extispicy that I do[In the extispicy that I do, in the habitual prayer that I engage in],
18. Place the truth[Display the sincerity].
19. O Shamash, I raise to you water from the Tigris and Euphrates[O Shamash, from the beginning, I extract to you brisk water from the Tigris and Euphrates],
[20. Just amid the summits which are next to Tigris and also Euphrates]20a. Which from the mountains,
21a. Brought to you 20b. cedar and cypress[Brought to you fine cedar along with cypress intentionally].
21b.Wash yourself, O Shamash, warrior[Wash yourself, O Shamash, brilliant fighter].
22. May the great gods wash themselves with you[May the extraordinary gods just wash themselves with you].
23. And you, O Bunene, reliable messenger, wash yourself[And you, O Bunene, exemplary emissary, wash yourself]
24. Before Shamash, the judge[Before Shamash, the final judge].
25. O Shamash, I raise to you a gift. Take[O Shamash, I raise to you a nice present]
26. The pure water with fine flour. O Shamash, lord of judgment[Bring the pure water and mix with quality flour. O Shamash, the adjudicated master as well as lord],
27. Adad, lord of ritual prayers and divination[Adad, lord of excellent ritual prayers combined with mighty divination],
28. Who sits on a throne of gold, eats at a table of lapis lazuli[Who bears on a high throne of gold, eats at a luxurious table of lapis lazuli],
29. You will descend, you will eat, you will sit[You will sit, you jones eat, dream of descending.]**
30. On a throne (and) you will render judgment[On a throne, next you will accord judgment].
31. In the ritual prayer that I perform[In the habitual prayer that I engage in],
32. In the extispicy that I do[Sincerely in the inimitable divination that I engage in],
33. Place the truth[Explain the real situation].
34. O Shamash, I raise to you tribute (befitting) of (your) lordship[O unobjectionable Shamash, at present without exception I give a salute to you which is befitting of your divine lordship],
35. Which in . . . the gods . . . to you[Which in the beginning without exception the gods gave a salute to you],
36. O Shamash, lord of judgment, Adad, lord of ritual prayers[O Shamash, adjudicated master as well as lord, Adad, lord of excellent ritual worships]
37. And divination, who sits on a throne of gold[And divination, who bears on a high throne of gold],
38. Eats at a table of lapis lazuli, you will descend, you will eat[Eats hungrily at a magnificent table of lapis lazuli, and you ought to eat, you approximately have an inclination for descending],
39. You will sit on a throne (and) you will render judgment[You will sit on a throne just at same time as you will render judgment].
40. In the ritual prayer that I perform, in the extispicy that I do[In the extispicy that I do, in the habitual prayer that I engage in],
41. Place the truth[Display the sincerity].
42. O Shamash, I raise to you seven and seven sweet (loaves of) bread[O Shamash, I bring to you seven plus seven exquisite loaves of bread],**
43. Which are arranged row-like by twos?[Which are just assembled sequence-like by twos?]
for you,[For you.]
44. O Shamash, lord of judgment, Adad, lord of ritual prayers[O Shamash, extraordinary lord of judgment, Adad, lord of habitual prayers]
45. [And divination, who grandly sits on a brilliant throne of gold,]And divination, who sits on a throne of gold,
46. Eats at a table of lapis lazuli, you will descend[Eats at a luxurious table of lapis lazuli, you jones eat]**
47. [dream of descending, you will relaxedly sit on a throne, besides,]
You will eat, you will sit on a throne (and)
48. You will render judgment. In the ritual prayer that I perform[you will render judgment. Peacefully in the habitual prayer that I engage in],
49. In the extispicy that I do, place the truth[In the extispicy that I do, enjoyably perform the sincerity]*.
50. O Shamash, I raise to you the abundant yield of the gods[O Shamash, without exception I table to you the abundant gaining of every god],
51. [The brilliance of Nisaba. O Shamash, brilliant lord of judgment, Adad, extraordinary lord of ritual prayers]The brilliance of Nisaba. O Shamash, lord of judgment, Adad, lord of ritual prayers
52. [And divination, just amid the solemn prayer that I perform,]And divination, in the ritual prayer that I perform,
53. In the extispicy that I do, place the truth[In the extispicy that I do, exhibit the ingenuousness].
54. O Shamash, I lay down for you the abundant yield of the gods, the brillianceof Nisaba[O Shamash, I lay into the open for you the abundant gaining of the gods, the luxury of Nisaba].
55. [O, Shamash, lord of judgment, Adad, master of solemn prayers]O Shamash, lord of judgment, Adad, lord of ritual prayers
56. And divination, in the ritual prayer that I perform[And divination, in the exalted admiration that I bring to fruition],
57. In the extispicy that I do, place the truth[Sincerely in the inimitable divination that I engage in, explain the real situation].
58. Sit, O Shamash, warrior, may[Sit, O, unobjectionable Shamash, best warrior, may]
59. The great gods sit with you[The exceptional gods sit by you].
60. [Sin, the king of the crown, Anum, the father of the sky,]Anum, the father of the sky, Sin, the king of the crown,
61. [In addition, Negal, brave king of the weapons,]Negal, lord of the weapons,
62. Ishtar, lady of battle[Next Ishtar, lady of jihad],
63. [May perhaps they relaxedly sit along with you.]May they sit with you.
64. In the ritual prayer that I perform[In the habitual prayer that I engage in],
65. In the extispicy that I do,
66. [Bring up the truth.]Place the truth.

*extispicy: n. Divination by means of inspecting the entrails of sacrificed animals. (by The Free Dictionary)

**Hint: Seven strokes plus seven strokes Chinese character. Bread:饼(bǐng)。

为什么耶稣坐在天父的右边?因为是并(bìng;又音:bīng)排坐着。并且,右边指的三个字的最右边。

100 Bible Verses about Jesus Sitting At The Right Hand Of ...

如果读者能认真读下面这一句,可知:父与子合
(bìng;又音:bīng为一体。即:三位一体。

John 10:30 I and the Father are one." - Bible Hub

***jones: verb. have a fixation on; be addicted to. (Definitions from Oxford Languages)

______________________________________________________________________________________

AN OB IKRIBU-LIKE PRAYER TO SHAMASH AND ADAD (Excerpt)

5. I washed my mouth and my hands.
6. I wiped my mouth Clean with . . . Cedar.
7. I tied Pure cedar in the midst of a lock of my hair.
8. I have then run out all the cedar water by washing.

Reference:

廈門連夜建方艙,北京再現封門;香港林鄭現“兩國論”;拜登要 ...

重磅!美軍上將馬克米利私通共軍上將李作成是愛國還是叛國?

时评:这个Mark Milley为什么与共军那么要好?非常可疑!建议美国有关部门彻底调查,以铲除内奸。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 10:03

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表