热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 3502|回复: 0

最后的审判 (583) 对Ninmug的祈祷信

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-14 09:16:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2021-9-15 19:10 编辑

An OB Letter-Prayer to Ninmug
Translated by ALAN LENZI

1.–2. Speak to my lady Ninmug, 3. thus says Ninurta-qarrad, your servant: 4.
“(Because) Ishum listens to your speaking, 5.–7. intercede for me with Ishum for
this sin that I committed. 8.–9. When you have interceded for me, 10. with a
cheerful attitude 11.–12. I will bring a sacrifice to Ishum 13.–14. and to you I
will bring a sheep. 15.–17. When I proclaim praises before Ishum, 18.–19. I will
(also) proclaim praises to you.”

Source:

Reading Akkadian Prayers and Hymns: An Introduction (P108-109)
(阅读阿卡德语祈祷文和赞美诗:简介)

References:

Ishum - Wikipedia

Ninmug is the wife of the god Hendursag. She was the tutelary goddess of metal workers.
(List of Mesopotamian deities - Wikipedia)

阿卡德帝国 - 维基百科
苏美尔(古地区名)_百度百科

Speak to my lady Ninmug, thus says Ninurta-qarrad, your servant: “(Because) Ishum listens to your speaking, intercede for me with Ishum for this sin that I committed. When you have interceded for me, with a cheerful attitude. I will bring a sacrifice to Ishum and to you I will bring a sheep[By speaking to my respectable lady Ninmug, expresses Ninurta-qarrad, your servant just as the same as follows: “In the context of Ishum hears your best speaking many times, kindly bring to terms exceptionally for me to unobjectionable Ishum for the sin which I exactly committed.” As you have become involved with regard to me, with a happy viewpoint. I will bring a doxologized oblation to Ishum just at the same time as to you exceptionally I would bring a hairy white-and-black sheep]. When I proclaim praises before Ishum, I will (also) proclaim praises to you[When I bring into the open expression of appreciations godlily before Ishum, just at the same time as I will proclaim praises to you].”

Speak to my lady Ninmug, thus says Ninurta-qarrad, your servant: “(Because) Ishum listens to your speaking, intercede for me with Ishum for this sin that I committed. When you have interceded for me, with a cheerful attitude. I will bring a saCrifiCe esPecially to Ishum and to you I will bring a sheep. Allowing that I proclaim praises before Ishum, I will (also) proclaim praises to you.”

时评:
恒大事件纯粹是CCP自作自受、养虎为患(中共要么割自己的肉喂虎,要么饿死老虎,让它不能再演杂技)。许家印家族及其高官早已预测到CCP不愿做、也无力做这个冤大头来接盘,所以才破罐破摔,卷款走人。老百姓要怪就怪CCP,声讨CCP。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:50

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表