最后的审判 (600) 波波武经 第一部分第四章 上帝造人

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-10-6 14:59:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-1-14 18:19 编辑

The Book of the People: POPUL VUH
Translated into English by Delia Goetz and Sylvanus Griswold Morley
from Adrián Recino's translation from Quiché into Spanish

I. Chapter 4

IT WAS CLOUDY AND TWILIGHT THEN ON the face of the earth.

IT WAS TWILIGHT ALONG WITH CLOUDY IN THOSE DAYS ON the lineaments of the earth.

IT WAS TWILIGHT ALONG WITH CLOUDY IN THOSE DAYS ON the lineaments of the earth.

IT'S GOD'S NAME.

I. Chapter 4

IT WAS CLOUDY AND TWILIGHT THEN ON the face of the earth. There was no sun yet[It was cloudy, undistinguishably darkling existed the face of the earth just at that time. Surely there existed not any sun whole day]. Nevertheless, there was a being called Vucub-Caquix, who was very proud of himself[Nevertheless, there was a being called Vucub-Caquix, who was very proud of himself then].
The sky and the earth existed, but the faces of the sun and the moon were covered[The sky combined with the globe existed, although the faces of the jumbo sun and the moon were sheeted].
And he [Vucub-Caquix] said: "Truly, they are clear examples of those people who were drowned, and their nature is that of supernatural beings[And he, Vucub-Caquix said: "Altogether, they are clear examples of those beings who were totally inundated, and their nature is that of supernatural beings]. "I shall now be great above all the beings created and formed. I am the sun, the light, the moon," he exclaimed. "Great is my splendor. Because of me men shall walk and conquer["I shall now be exceptional above all the beings projected and formed. Sun, the light, the moon are me, " he exclaimed. "Great is my splendor. Because of me human beings shall walk accompanying conquer]. For my eyes are of silver, bright, resplendent as precious stones, as emeralds; my teeth shine like
perfect stones, like the face of the sky. My nose shines afar like the moon, my throne is of silver, and the face of the earth is lighted when I pass before my throne[Because my eyes are of silver and bright, resplendent approximating to precious stones, just as emeralds; my teeth shine approximating to perfect stones, resembling the face of the sky. My nose shines afar resembling the moon, my throne is of exactly silver, and the face of the earth is lighted just at the same time I pass before my exalted throne].
["In similar fashion, that being the case, I am the sun, I am the moon, for every single human being on Earth. Axiomatically ought it to be, just because I may well see exceedingly far-off."]"So, then, I am the sun, I am the moon, for all mankind. So shall it be, because I can see very far."
So Vucub-Caquix spoke. But he was not really the sun; he was only vainglorious of his feathers and his riches[That being so Vucub-Caquix spoke the saying. But he was nothing the sun exceedingly; he was only just assumptive as well as exultant of his feathers along with his belongings]. And he could see only as far as the horizon, and he could not see over all the world[And he could only identify bearing upon the horizon, and he could not fix his eyes on all over the world].
The face of the sun had not yet appeared, nor that of the moon, nor the stars, and it had not dawned[The major lineaments of the sun had not exceedingly appeared, nor that of the bright moon, nor the bright stars, yet it had not dawned]. Therefore, Vucub-Caquix became as vain as though he were the sun and the moon, because the light of the sun and the moon had not yet shown itself His only ambition was to exalt himself and to dominate. And all this happened when the flood came because of the wooden-people[That being so, Vucub-Caquix became like vain as though he were the just name of sun and the moon, because the extraordinary light of the sun and the moon had not brilliantly staged itself His only ambition was being to exalt himself and to dominate. And all this happened just at the same time as the flood brought into existence because of the wooden-beings].
[Nowadays we intend to bring forth how Vucub-Caquix was disestablished and also died, and how man was just made by means of the Creator and the Maker.]Now we shall tell how Vucub-Caquix was overthrown and died, and how man was made by he Creator and the Maker.

Source:
POPUL VUH - LatinAmericanStudies.org

References:
波波武经_百度百科
Popol Vuh - Wikipedia
Popol Vuh - Annenberg Learner
波波爾·烏- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

You Raise Me Up Martin Hurkens - YouTube

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I. Chapter 4 (Excerpt)

Great is my splendor. Because of me men shall walk and Conquer. BeCause my eyes are of silver, bright, resplendent as Precious stones, as emeralds; my teeth shine like perfect stones, like the face of the cloudless sky.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:08

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表