最后的审判 (687) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE I (3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-19 06:15:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-1-30 18:16 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE I (Follow up)

II. (I) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN. Behold Osiris, Qenna the merchant, triumphant, who saith: (2) "Homage to thee, O thou who risest in Nu, and who at thy birth dost make the world bright with light; all the company of the gods (3) sing hymns of praise unto thee. The beings who minister unto Osiris cherish him as King of the North and of the South, the beautiful and beloved man-child. When (4) he riseth, mortals live. The nations rejoice in him, and the Spirits of Annu sing unto him songs of joy. The Spirits of the towns of Pe and Nekhen (5) exalt him, the apes of dawn adore him, and all beasts and cattle praise (6) him with one accord*. The goddess Seba overthroweth thine enemies, therefore rejoice (7) within thy boat; and thy mariners are content thereat. Thou hast arrived in the atet boat, and thy heart swelleth with joy. O Lord of the gods, when thou (8) dost create them, they ascribe praises unto thee. The azure goddess Nut doth compass thee on every side, and the god Nu floodeth thee with his rays of light. (9) O cast thou thy light upon me and let me see thy beauties, me, the (10) Osiris Qenna the merchant, triumphant! When thou goest forth over the earth I will sing praises unto thy fair (11) face. Thou risest in the horizon of heaven, and [thy] disk is adored [when] it resteth upon the mountain to give life unto the world."

Saith Qenna the merchant, triumphant: (12) "Thou risest, thou risest, coming forth from the god Nu. Thou dost become young again and art the same as thou wert yesterday, O mighty youth who hast created thyself. Not . . . . . . . my hand. (13) Thou hast come with thy splendours, and thou hast made heaven and earth bright with thy rays of pure emerald light. The land of Punt is (14) established for the perfumes which thou smellest with thy nostrils. (15) Thou risest, O thou marvellous Being, in heaven, the twin serpents are placed upon thy brow, and thou art lord of the world and the inhabitants (16) thereof; [the company] of the gods and Qenna the merchant, triumphant, adore thee."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

* praise him with one accord
Every Praise - YouTube
Hezekiah Walker New Video "Every Praise" - YouTube

War Song of Horus and Sekhmet - Ancient Egyptian Music

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE I (Follow up)

II. (1) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN.

(In other words)
THE PIETISTICAL HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA AT THE MOMENT THAT HE MAJESTICALLY RISES IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE GOLDEN HEAVEN.

(Collecting the shaded letters)
THIS IS THE NAME OF THE GOD.

(In other words)

THE PIETISTICAL HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA AT THE MOMENT THAT HE MAJESTICALLY RISES IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE BLUE SKY.

(In short)
THE LAST NAME IS BLUE.

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE I (Follow up)

II. (1) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN[A hymn of praise to Ra, just at the time he rises exactly in the eastern part of heaven]. Behold Osiris, Qenna the merchant, triumphant, who saith: (2) "Homage to thee, O thou who risest in Nu, and who at thy birth dost make the world bright with light; all the company of the gods (3) sing hymns of praise unto thee[Behold Osiris, Qenna the grocer, as merry as a grig, who pronounces: "Celebrate to thee, O thou who risest among Nu, and who at thy birth does make the world extremely bright with light; all the company of the gods majestically sing hymns of esteem unto thee]. The beings who minister unto Osiris cherish him as King of the North and of the South, the beautiful and beloved man-child[The exquisite and beloved man-child, the beings who daily minister unto Osiris embrace him as King of the North and of the South]. When (4) he riseth, mortals live. The nations rejoice in him, and the Spirits of Annu sing unto him songs of joy[When he excellently reanimates, mortals live. The nations jubilate in him, the Spirits of Annu sing unto him songs of exhilaration]. The Spirits of the towns of Pe and Nekhen (5) exalt him, the apes of dawn adore him, and all beasts and cattle praise (6) him with one accord. The goddess Seba overthroweth thine enemies, therefore rejoice (7) within thy boat; and thy mariners are content thereat. Thou hast arrived in the atet boat, and thy heart swelleth with joy. O Lord of the gods, when thou (8) dost create them, they ascribe praises unto thee[The Spirits of the towns of Pe and Nekhen pay tribute to him, the apes of dawn regard highly him, and all beasts and cattle sing the praises of him without exception. The goddess Seba overthroweth thine damnable enemies, on the grounds of this rejoice amid thy express boat; and thy mariners are exhilarated thereat. Thou hast arrived in the atet boat, and thy innermost being swelleth with joy. O Lord of the gods, in the act of thou dost create them, they ascribe handclapping unto thee]. The azure goddess Nut doth compass thee on every side, and the god Nu floodeth thee with his rays of light[The goddess Nut of saxe blue doth encircle thee around, and the god Nu just swamps thee with his rays of light]. (9) O cast thou thy light upon me and let me see thy beauties, me, the (10) Osiris Qenna the merchant, triumphant! When thou goest forth over the earth I will sing praises unto thy fair (11) face[O cast thou thy light upon me and let me see thy exquisiteness, me, the merchant Osiris Qenna, jubilant! When thou goest forth over the earth I will obviously sing blessings unto thy fair face]. Thou risest in the horizon of heaven, and [thy] disk is adored [when] it resteth upon the mountain to give life unto the world."[Thou excellently risest at the horizon of heaven, and thy disk is adored majorly at the time it resteth upon the mountain to give life unto the world."]
Saith Qenna the merchant, triumphant: (12) "Thou risest, thou risest, coming forth from the god Nu[Qenna the merchant expresses, triumphant: "Thou risest, thou risest inevitably, coming forth from the god Nu]. Thou dost become young again and art the same as thou wert yesterday, O mighty youth who hast created thyself. Not . . . . . . . my hand[Thou dost become young again and art the same as thou wert yesterday, O mighty youth who has created thyself. Not being created by my hand or big mouth]. (13) Thou hast come with thy splendours, and thou hast made heaven and earth bright with thy rays of pure emerald light[Thou hast come with thy inexplicable splendours, and thou just hast made heaven as well as earth extremelly bright with thy rays of pure emerald light]. The land of Punt is (14) established for the perfumes which thou smellest with thy nostrils. (15) Thou risest, O thou marvellous Being, in heaven, the twin serpents are placed upon thy brow, and thou art lord of the world and the inhabitants (16) thereof[The land of Punt is being established for the perfumes which thou smellest with thy nostrils. And then thou risest, O thou marvelous Being, in heaven, the twin serpents are existed atop thy brow, and thou art lord of the world and the inhabitants thereof]; [the company] of the gods and Qenna the merchant, triumphant, adore thee."[the group of the gods and Qenna the merchant, jubilant, adore the marvelous thee."]

(To be continued)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE I (Extracted)

The Spirits of the towns of Pe and Nekhen exalt him, the apes of dawn adore him, and all beasts and cattle praise him with one accord*.

*中共连牲畜都不如,因为只会worship他们的祖宗卡尔·马克思。

O cast thou thy suffiCiently niCe light uPon me and let me see thy beauties, me, the Osiris Qenna the merchant, triumphant! When thou goest forth over the earth I will sing praises unto thy fair face.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:46

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表