最后的审判 (688) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE I (4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-20 07:26:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-2-2 19:28 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE I (Follow up)

III. (1, 2) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN. (3) Behold Osiris Hunefer, triumphant, who saith: "Homage to thee, O thou who art Ra when thou (4) risest and Tmu when thou settest. Thou risest, thou risest; thou shinest, (5) thou shinest, thou who art crowned king of the {p. 251} gods. Thou art the lord of heaven, [thou art] the lord of earth, [thou art] the creator of those who dwell in the heights (6) and of those who dwell in the depths. [Thou art] the One god who came into (7) being in the beginning of time. Thou didst create the earth, (8) thou didst fashion man, thou didst make the watery abyss of the sky, thou didst form Hapi [the Nile], and thou art the maker of streams and of the (9) great deep, and thou givest life to all that is therein. Thou hast knit (10) together the mountains, thou has made mankind and the beasts of the field, thou hast created the heavens and the earth. Worshipped be thou whom the goddess Maat embraceth at morn and at eve. Thou dost travel across the (11) sky with heart swelling with joy; the Lake of Testes is at peace. The fiend Nak hath fallen and his two arms are cut off. The sektet boat receiveth fair winds, and the heart of him that is in his shrine rejoiceth. Thou (12) art crowned with a heavenly form, the Only one, provided [with all things]. Ra cometh forth from Nu in triumph. O thou mighty youth, thou everlasting son, self-begotten, who didst give thyself birth, (13) O thou mighty One, of myriad forms and aspects, king of the world, Prince of Annu, lord of eternity and ruler of the everlasting, the company of the gods rejoice when thou risest and when thou sailest (14) across the sky, O thou who art exalted in the sektet boat. Homage to thee, O Amen-Ra, thou who dost rest upon Maat, thou who passest over the heaven, and every face seeth thee. Thou dost wax great as thy (15) Majesty doth advance, and thy rays are upon all faces. Thou art unknown and canst not be searched out . . . . . . . . his fellow except thyself; thou art (16) the Only One . . . . . . [Men] praise thee in thy name [Ra], and they swear by thee, for thou art lord over them. Thou hast heard (17) with thine ears and thou hast seen with thine eyes. Millions of years have gone over the world; I cannot tell the number of them, through which thou hast passed. Thy heart hath decreed a day of happiness in thy name [of Ra]. Thou dost pass over (18) and travellest through untold spaces of millions and hundreds of thousands of years; thou settest out in peace, and thou steerest thy way across the watery abyss to the place which thou lovest; this thou doest in one (19) little moment of time, and thou dost sink down and makest an end of the hours."

Osiris, the governor of the palace of the lord of the two lands (i.e., Seti I.), Hunefer, triumphant, saith: (20) Hail my lord, thou that passest through eternity and whose being is everlasting. Hail thou Disk, lord of beams of light, thou risest and thou makest all mankind to live. Grant thou that I may behold thee at dawn each day."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

Ancient Egyptian Music - Horus - YouTube
Tears of Isis - Ancient Egyptian Music - YouTube

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE I (Follow up)

II. (1) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN.

(In other words)
THE PIETISTICAL HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA AT THE MOMENT THAT HE MAJESTICALLY RISES IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE GOLDEN HEAVEN.

(Collecting the shaded letters)
THIS IS THE NAME OF THE GOD.

(In other words)
THE PIETISTICAL HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA AT THE MOMENT THAT HE MAJESTICALLY RISES IN THE EASTERN PART OF THE BLUE SKY.

(In short)
THE LAST NAME IS BLUE.

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE I (Follow up)

III. (1, 2) A HYMN OF PRAISE TO RA WHEN HE RISETH IN THE EASTERN PART OF HEAVEN[A hymn of praise to Ra, just at the time he rises exactly in the eastern part of heaven]. (3) Behold Osiris Hunefer, triumphant, who saith: "Homage to thee, O thou who art Ra when thou (4) risest and Tmu when thou settest[Behold Osiris Hunefer, glorying, who begins to say: "Homage to thee, O thou who art Ra when thou excellently risest and Tmu when thou settest down]. Thou risest, thou risest; thou shinest, (5) thou shinest, thou who art crowned king of the {p. 251} gods[Thou risest majestically, thou modestly risest; thou extra shinest, thou always shinest, thou who art being fittingly crowned king of the gods]. Thou art the lord of heaven, [thou art] the lord of earth, [thou art] the creator of those who dwell in the heights (6) and of those who dwell in the depths. [Thou art] the One god who came into (7) being in the beginning of time[Thou art the lord of heaven, thou art the brilliant lord of globe, thou art the extraordinary creator of those who dwell in the heights of the heaven and of those who dwell in the depths of the ground. Thou art justly the unaccompanied god who first came into existence from day one of time]. Thou didst create the earth, (8) thou didst fashion man, thou didst make the watery abyss of the sky, thou didst form Hapi [the Nile], and thou art the maker of streams and of the (9) great deep, and thou givest life to all that is therein[Thou didst bring about the earth, thou didst perfectly fashion human beings, thou excellently didst make the moist abyss of the sky, and thou didst project Hapi (namely the Nile), besides thou art the exceeding maker of billabongs and of the great deep, and thou givest life to every single one who is therein]. Thou hast knit (10) together the mountains, thou has made mankind and the beasts of the field, thou hast created the heavens and the earth. Worshipped be thou whom the goddess Maat embraceth at morn and at eve[Thou hast braided the mountains together, thou has brough into existence men and women and the small and jumbo animals of the sward, thou hast brough into existence the heavens and the globe. Thou are worshipped by means of the goddess Maat who embraceth thee every morning combined with evening]. Thou dost travel across the (11) sky with heart swelling with joy; the Lake of Testes is at peace. The fiend Nak hath fallen and his two arms are cut off[Thou dost travel acrossX】 the sky with heart bloating with joy; the Lake of lamb fries is free from anxiety. The daemon Nak hath fallen and his two arms are being cut off]. The sektet boat receiveth fair winds, and the heart of him that is in his shrine rejoiceth. Thou (12) art crowned with a heavenly form, the Only one, provided [with all things][The sektet boat receiveth satisfactory winds, and the heart of him that is in his shrine rejoiceth. Thou art being crowned with a heavenly form, the exclusive one, and provided with all things]. Ra cometh forth from Nu in triumph. O thou mighty youth, thou everlasting son, self-begotten, who didst give thyself birth, (13) O thou mighty One, of myriad forms and aspects, king of the world, Prince of Annu, lord of eternity and ruler of the everlasting, the company of the gods rejoice when thou risest and when thou sailest (14) across the sky, O thou who art exalted in the sektet boat[Ra cometh forth from Nu in major achievement. O thou strong youth, thou inextinguishable son, self-begotten, who didst entirely give thyself birth, O thou mighty One, of myriad forms and bodies, king of the world, excellent prince of Annu, lord of eternity and ruler of the everlasting, the company of the gods rejoice at the time thou risest and when thou sailest across the sky, O thou who art exalted in the boat of sektet]. Homage to thee, O Amen-Ra, thou who dost rest upon Maat, thou who passest over the heaven, and every face seeth thee. Thou dost wax great as thy (15) Majesty doth advance, and thy rays are upon all faces[Obeisance to thee, O Amen-Ra, thou who greatly dost rest upon Maat, thou who passest over the heaven, and every single one begins to recognize thee. Thou dost wax eye-catching as long as thy Majesty doth journey, and thy beams are resting on all faces]. Thou art unknown and canst not be searched out. . . . . . . . his fellow except thyself[Thou art unknown and canst not be searched out through approximately all of the channels, exclusive of thyself and the double-dwelling]; thou art (16) the Only One . . . . . . [Men] praise thee in thy name [Ra], and they swear by thee, for thou art lord over them[thou art the Only One, the brilliant One, human beings express admiration for thee in thy majestic name as Ra, and they swear by thee, for thou art exceptional lord over them]. Thou hast heard (17) with thine ears and thou hast seen with thine eyes. Millions of years have gone over the world; I cannot tell the number of them, through which thou hast passed[Thou hast heard by thine ears and thou hast sighted with thine eyes. Millions of years have gone by the world; I cannot give an account of the number of them explicitly, across which thou hast passed]. Thy heart hath decreed a day of happiness in thy name [of Ra][Thy heart hath decreed a day of joy amid thy expression of Ra]. Thou dost pass over (18) and travellest through untold spaces of millions and hundreds of thousands of years; thou settest out in peace, and thou steerest thy way across the watery abyss to the place which thou lovest[Thou dost cross【Xin addition travellest by never-ending spaces of millions and hundreds of thousands of years; thou settest out in peace, and thou boatest gingerly thy way acrossX】 the streaming abyss to the place which thou lovest]; this thou doest in one (19) little moment of time, and thou dost sink down and makest an end of the hours."[this thou doest in one little moment of time, and thou dost just sink down and makest an end of the hours."]
Osiris, the governor of the palace of the lord of the two lands (i.e., Seti I.), Hunefer, triumphant, saith: (20) Hail my lord, thou that passest through eternity and whose being is everlasting. Hail thou Disk, lord of beams of light, thou risest and thou makest all mankind to live. Grant thou that I may behold thee at dawn each day."[Osiris, the extraordinary governor of the palace of the lord of the two lands (to be specific, Seti I.), Hunefer, glorying, saith: Hail my brilliant lord, thou that passest through eternity and thine existence is everlasting. Hail thou Disk, lord of beams of light, thou risest majestically and thou makest all mankind to excellently live. Grant thou that I could behold thee at the beginning of every sinlge day."]

(To be continued)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE I (Extracted)

Thou dost travel across the sky with heart swelling with joy; the Lake of Testes is at peace.The CaCodemon Nak hath fallen and his two arms are sharPly cut off.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:12

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表