最后的审判 (693) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE IV

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-24 13:25:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-1-29 19:27 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE IV

Vignette: Ani, found just, is led into the presence of Osiris. On the left the hawk-headed god Horus, the son of Isis, wearing the double crown of the North and the South, takes Ani by the hand and leads him forward towards "Osiris, the lord of eternity" Ausar neb t'etta, who is enthroned on the right within a shrine in the form of a funereal chest. The god wears the atef crown with plumes; a menat (see p. 245, note 2) hangs from the back of his neck; and he holds in his hands the crook, sceptre, and flail, emblems of sovereignty and dominion. He is wrapped in bandages ornamented with scale work. The side of his throne is painted to resemble the doors of the tomb. Behind him stand Nephthys on his right hand and Isis on his left. Facing him, and standing on a lotus flower, are the four "children of Horus (or Osiris)," or gods of the cardinal points. The first, Mestha, has the head of a man; the second, Hapi, the head of an ape; the third, Tuamautef, the head of a jackal; and the fourth, Qebhsennuf, the head of a hawk. Suspended near the lotus is an object which is usually called a panther's skin,[1] but is more probably a bullock's hide.

The roof of the shrine is supported on pillars with lotus capitals, and is surmounted by a figure of Horus-Sept or Horus-Seker and rows of uraei (
Uraeus - Wikipedia).

In the centre Ani kneels before the god upon a reed mat, raising his right hand in adoration, and holding in his left hand the kherp sceptre. He wears a whitened wig surmounted by a "cone," the signification of which is unknown. Round his neck is a deep collar of precious stones. Near him stands a table of offerings of meat, fruit, flowers, etc., and in the compartments above are a number of vessels for wine, beer, oil, wax, etc., together with bread, cakes, ducks, a wreath, and single flowers.

Appendix: refer to "The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts".

Text: Saith Horus, the son of Isis: "I have come unto thee, O Unnefer, and I have brought the Osiris Ani unto thee. His heart is [found] righteous coming forth from the balance, and it hath not sinned against god or goddess. Thoth hath weighed it according to the decree uttered unto him by the company {p. 261} of the gods; and it is very true and righteous. Grant him cakes and ale; and let him enter into the presence of Osiris; and may he be like unto the followers of Horus for ever."

Behold, Osiris Ani saith: "O Lord of Amentet (the underworld), I am in thy presence. There is no sin in me, I have not lied wittingly, nor have I done aught with a false heart. Grant that I may be like unto those favoured ones who are round about thee, and that I may be an Osiris, greatly favoured of the beautiful god and beloved of the lord of the world, [I] the royal scribe indeed, who loveth him Ani, triumphant before the god Osiris."

Appendix: refer to "The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts".

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

【宇宙角度】 10個”上帝”存在的鐵證創造萬物的智慧神!

Hymn to Osiris - The Ancient Egyptian Harp... - YouTube

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE IV

Text: Saith Horus, the son of Isis: "I have come unto thee, O Unnefer, and I have brought the Osiris Ani unto thee. His heart is [found] righteous coming forth from the balance, and it hath not sinned against god or goddess. Thoth hath weighed it according to the decree uttered unto him by the company of the gods; and it is very true and righteous. Grant him cakes and ale; and let him enter into the presence of Osiris; and may he be like unto the followers of Horus for ever."

(In other words)
Saith Horus, the son of Isis: "I have come unto thee, O Unnefer, and I have brought the Osiris Ani unto thee. His heart is found righteous originating from the balance, of course it hath not sinned against god or goddess. Thoth hath weighed it according to the decree declaimed unto him by the company of the gods; and it is very true and righteous. Grant him cakes and ale; and let him enter into the presence of Osiris; and may he be like unto the followers of Horus for ever."

(In short)
This is the name of God. Amen, amen, amen, amen, amen for ever.

(Or)

Saith Horus, the son of Isis: "I have come unto thee, O Unnefer, and I have brought the Osiris Ani unto thee. His heart is found righteous originating from the balance, of course it hath not sinned against god or goddess. Thoth hath weighed it according to the decree declaimed unto him by the company of the gods; and it is very true and righteous. Grant him cakes and ale; and let him enter into the presence of Osiris; and may he be like unto the followers of Horus for ever."

(In short)
This is the name of God and of Osiris and of Horus for ever.

Text: Saith Horus, the son of Isis: "I have come unto thee, O Unnefer, and I have brought the Osiris Ani unto thee. His heart is [found] righteous coming forth from the balance, and it hath not sinned against god or goddess.

(In other words)
Saith Horus, the first son of Isis: "I have come unto thee, O Unnefer, and I have brought the Osiris Ani unto thee. His heart is found righteous originating from the balance, and it hath not sinned against god or goddess. The reason is Thoth hath no doubt weighed it according to the decree uttered at last unto him via the company of the gods; and it is terribly true and righteous.

(Collecting the shaded letters)
The first name is Green and the last name is blue.

PLATE IV

Text: Saith Horus, the son of Isis: "I have come unto thee, O Unnefer, and I have brought the Osiris Ani unto thee. His heart is [found] righteous coming forth from the balance, and it hath not sinned against god or goddess[Saith Horus, the son of majestic Isis: "I have come to see thee, O Unnefer, and exclusively I have brought the Osiris Ani unto thee. His heart is being found holy and righteous coming forth from the balance, and it hath not sinned against god or goddess]. Thoth hath weighed it according to the decree uttered unto him by the company {p. 261} of the gods; and it is very true and righteous. Grant him cakes and ale; and let him enter into the presence of Osiris; and may he be like unto the followers of Horus for ever."[Thoth hath exactly weighed it according to the decree judged toward him by the presence of the gods; and it exactly is true and righteous. Bestow him cakes and ale; along with let him specially enter into the presence of Osiris; and may he be resembling the followers of Horus for ever."]
Behold, Osiris Ani saith: "O Lord of Amentet (the underworld), I am in thy presence. There is no sin in me, I have not lied wittingly, nor have I done aught with a false heart[Behold, next Osiris Ani saith: "O Lord of majestic Amentet (as the underworld), I am in thy presence. There is exactly no sin in me, I have not lied probingly, nor have I done anything at all with a dissembling heart]. Grant that I may be like unto those favoured ones who are round about thee, and that I may be an Osiris, greatly favoured of the beautiful god and beloved of the lord of the world, [I] the royal scribe indeed, who loveth him Ani, triumphant before the god Osiris."[Grant that I may be exactly like unto those favoured ones who are round about thee, in conjunctin with that I may be an Osiris, exceedingly favoured of the beautiful god and highly valued of the lord of the world, the royal brilliant scribe indeed, who greatly loveth him, Ani, exhilarated before the majestic almighty deity Osiris."]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE IV (Extracted)

Let grant him Cakes, Cool ale and Pasty; and let him enter into the presence of Osiris; and may he be like unto the followers of Horus for ever.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:41

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表