最后的审判 (695) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE VI

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-27 07:32:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-3-6 19:25 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE VI

[Chapter IB.] " Homage to thee,[1] O thou who livest in Set-Sert of Amenta. Osiris the scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, knoweth thy name. Deliver thou him from the worms which are in Re-stau, and which feed upon the bodies of men and drink their blood. Osiris, the favoured one of his divine city, the royal scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, is known unto you [ye worms] and he knoweth your names. This is the first bidding of Osiris, the Lord of All, who hath completed all his hidden works: 'Give thou breath [unto them] who fear those who are in the Bight of the Stream of Amenta.' He hath ordered the plans of . . . . . . . . . . . His throne is placed within the darkness, and there is given unto him glory in Re-stau. O god of light, come thou down unto me and swallow up the worms which are in Amenta, The great god who dwelleth within Tattu, whom he seeth not, heareth his prayers. They who are in affliction fear him [the god] who cometh forth with the sentence at the sacred block. Osiris, the royal scribe Nekht-Amen, cometh with the decree of the Lord of All, and Horus hath taken possession of his throne for him. He cometh with tidings; [may he enter in] according to his word and may he see Annu. The nobles have stood up on the ground before him, and the scribes magnify him. The princes bind his swathings, and make festivals for him in Annu. For him hath heaven been led captive; he hath seized the inheritance of the earth in his grasp. Neither heaven nor earth can be taken away from him, for, behold, he is Ra, the first-born of the gods. His mother suckleth him, she giveth her breast from the sky."

Text: [Chapter XXII.][2] (1) CHAPTER OF GIVING A MOUTH (2) TO OSIRIS ANI, THE SCRIBE AND TELLER OF THE HOLY OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS. MAY HE BE VICTORIOUS IN NETER-KHERT! (3) "I rise out of the egg in the hidden land. May my mouth be given (4) unto me that I may speak with it before the great god, the lord of the underworld. (5) May my hand and my arm not be forced back by the holy (6) ministers of any god. I am Osiris, the lord of the mouth of the tomb; and Osiris, the victorious scribe Ani, hath a portion 3 with him (7) who is upon the

top of the steps. According to the desire of my heart, I have come from the Pool of Fire,[1] and I have quenched it. (8) Homage to thee,[2] O thou lord of brightness, thou who art at the head[3] of the Great House, and who dwellest in night (9) and in thick darkness; I have come unto thee. I am glorious, I am pure; my arms (10) support thee. Thy portion shall be with those who have gone before. O grant unto me my mouth that I may speak (11) therewith; and that I may follow my heart when it passeth through the fire and darkness."[4]

[Rubric of Chapter LXXII.] (I). If this writing be (2) known [by the deceased] upon earth, and this chapter be done into writing upon [his] coffin, he shall come forth by (3) day in all the forms of existence which he desireth, and he shall enter into [his] place and shall not be rejected. (4) Bread and ale and meat shall be given unto Osiris, the scribe Ani, upon the altar of Osiris. He shall (5) enter into the Fields of Aaru in peace, to learn the bidding of him who dwelleth in Tattu; (6) there shall wheat and barley be given unto him; there shall he flourish as he did upon (7) earth; and he shall do whatsoever pleaseth him, even as [do] the gods who are in the underworld, (8) for everlasting millions of ages, world without end.

Appendix: The text of Chapter LXXII. does not occur in the Papyrus of Ani. It is given by M. Naville (see Todtenbuch, I., Bl. 84) from, a papyrus in the Louvre. In the vignettes which accompany it, the deceased is represented as adoring three gods, who are either standing in a shrine or are seated upon it. In other instances, the deceased stands by a sepulchral chest or outside a pylon with hands raised in adoration. The following is a translation of the Louvre text:--

(1) CHAPTER OF COMING FORTH BY DAY AND OF PASSING THROUGH THE AMMAHET. (2) "Homage to you, O ye lords of kas, ye lords of right and truth, infallible, who shall endure for ever and shall exist through countless ages, grant that (3) 1 may enter into your [presence]. I, even I, am pure and holy, and I have gotten power over the spells which are mine. judgment (4) hath been passed

upon me in my glorified form. Deliver ye me from the crocodile which is in the place of the lords of right and truth. Grant ye unto me (5) my mouth that I may speak therewith. May offerings be made unto me in your presence, for I know you and I know your names, and I know (6) the name of the great god. Grant ye abundance of food for his nostrils. The god Rekem passeth through the western horizon of heaven. He (7) travelleth on, and I travel on he goeth forth, and I go forth. Let me not be destroyed in the place Mesqet let not the Fiend get the mastery over me; let me not be driven back from your gates; (8) let not your doors be shut against me; for I have [eaten] bread in Pe and I have drunken ale in Tepu. If my arms be fettered in the (9) holy habitation, may my father Tmu stablish for me my mansion in the place above [this] earth where there are wheat and barley in abundance which cannot be told. May feasts be made for me there, for my soul and for my (10) body. Grant me even offerings of the dead, bread, and ale, and wine, oxen, and ducks, linen bandages and incense, wax, and all the good and fair and pure things whereby the gods do live. May I rise again in all the forms which (11) I desire without fail and for ever. May I sail up and down through the fields of Aaru; may I come thither in peace; for I am the double Lion-god."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者的读物!亡灵圣经 - BiliBili
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
大英博物馆的镇馆之宝——古埃及木乃伊和亡灵书
【Ted-ED】神话系列S1E14 埃及《亡灵书》The Egyptian ...

上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

The Pharaoh's Golden Parade Orchestra include Song of Isis ...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE VI

"Homage to thee, O thou who livest in Set-Sert of Amenta. Osiris the scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, knoweth thy name. Deliver thou him from the worms which are in Re-stau, and which feed upon the bodies of men and drink their blood. Osiris, the favoured one of his divine city, the royal scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, is known unto you [ye worms] and he knoweth your names.

(In other words)
"Homage to thee, O thou who livest in Set-Sert of Amenta. Osiris the scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, knoweth thy name. Deliver thou him from the worms which are in Re-stau, and which feed upon the bodies of men and swig their blood. Osiris, the favoured one of his divine city, the royal scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, is known unto you [ye worms] and he knoweth your names.

(Collecting the shaded letters)
THIS IS THE NAME OF GOD. AMEN.

(In other words)
"Homage to thee, O thou who livest in Set-Sert of Amenta. Osiris the first class scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, knoweth thy name. Dispatch thou him from the greedy and wicked worms which are in under Re-stau at the last, and which feed upon the bodies of living souls and guzzle their blood.

The first name is green and the last blue.

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE VI

[Chapter IB.] "Homage to thee,[1] O thou who livest in Set-Sert of Amenta. Osiris the scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, knoweth thy name["Homage to thee, O thou who livest in Set-Sert of majestic Amenta. Osiris the excellent scribe Nekht-Amen, looking on the bright side, hath knowledge thy appellation]. Deliver thou him from the worms which are in Re-stau, and which feed upon the bodies of men and drink their blood[Bring thou him from the worms which are existest in Re-stau, which ones junket upon the somas of men as well as drink their blood]. Osiris, the favoured one of his divine city, the royal scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, is known unto you [ye worms] and he knoweth your names[Osiris, the exceptional one of his divine city, the royal scribe Nekht-Amen, triumphant, is acknowledged unto ye insidious worms and he knoweth your names]. This is the first bidding of Osiris, the Lord of All, who hath completed all his hidden works: 'Give thou breath [unto them] who fear those who are in the Bight of the Stream of Amenta.'[This is the first bidding of Osiris, the Lord of All, who hath exceptionally completed just all his impalpable schemes: 'Give thou breath unto them who are anxious about and those who are in the bay of the spring of Amenta.'] He hath ordered the plans of . . . . . . . . . . . His throne is placed within the darkness, and there is given unto him glory in Re-stau. O god of light, come thou down unto me and swallow up the worms which are in Amenta, The great god who dwelleth within Tattu, whom he seeth not, heareth his prayers[He hath ordered the plans of everything. His throne is being placed within the darkness, and there exactly is granted unto him glory in Re-stau. O god of light, thy light projecteth toward me as well as swallow up the worms which are existest Amenta. The great god who bidesth within Tattu, whom he glimpseth not, heareth his prayers distinctly]. They who are in affliction fear him [the god] who cometh forth with the sentence at the sacred block[They who are in tribulation fear the god who cometh into existence along with the judgment at the messianic block]. Osiris, the royal scribe Nekht-Amen, cometh with the decree of the Lord of All, and Horus hath taken possession of his throne for him[Osiris, the royal excellent scribe Nekht-Amen, cometh with the bidding of the Lord of everything, and Horus hath obtained his glorious throne for him]. He cometh with tidings; [may he enter in] according to his word and may he see Annu. The nobles have stood up on the ground before him, and the scribes magnify him. The princes bind his swathings, and make festivals for him in Annu. For him hath heaven been led captive; he hath seized the inheritance of the earth in his grasp.
Neither heaven nor earth can be taken away from him, for, behold, he is Ra, the first-born of the gods. His mother suckleth him, she giveth her breast from the sky."[He cometh into existence with major tidings; may he enter in according to his judgment and may he see Annu. The nobles have stood up on the ground extending to him, and the outstanding scribes exceedingly magnify him. The princes bind his swathings, and next make festivals for him in Annu. For him hath heaven been led captive; and he just hath immeshed the inheritance of the earth in his grasp fixedly. Neither heaven nor earth can be taken away from him, for, behold, he is Ra, the first-born of the gods. From the sky his own mother suckleth him, she giveth her breast milk."].

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text: [Chapter XXII.][2] (1) CHAPTER OF GIVING A MOUTH (2) TO OSIRIS ANI, THE SCRIBE AND TELLER OF THE HOLY OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS. MAY HE BE VICTORIOUS IN NETER-KHERT!

(In other words)
CHAPTER OF GIVING A MOUTH TO OSIRIS ANI, THE EXQUISITE SCRIBE AND THE TELLER (NAMELY NARRATOR) OF THE HOLY OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS. AND MAY HE BE UNDEFEATED AND GLADSOME IN NETER-KHERT!

THIS IS THE NAME OF THE HOLY GOD. AMEN AND AMEN.

(In other words)
Chapter of giving a mouth to the first rate osiris ani, the scribe and teller (namely narrator) of the holy offerings of all the gods. May perhaps he be undefeated in neter-khert!

(In short)
The first name is green.

Text: [Chapter XXII.][2] (1) CHAPTER OF GIVING A MOUTH (2) TO OSIRIS ANI, THE SCRIBE AND TELLER OF THE HOLY OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS. MAY HE BE VICTORIOUS IN NETER-KHERT! (3) "I rise out of the egg in the hidden land. May my mouth be given (4) unto me that I may speak with it before the great god, the lord of the underworld[Chapter of giving a mouth to osiris ani, the scribe and teller of the holy offerings of all the gods. May he be winning in neter-khert! " I rise out of the egg in the hidden land expeditiously. May my mouth be given unto me that I might speak with it before the great god, the lord of the majestic Amentet (as the underworld)]. (5) May my hand and my arm not be forced back by the holy (6) ministers of any god. I am Osiris, the lord of the mouth of the tomb; and Osiris, the victorious scribe Ani, hath a portion 3 with him (7) who is upon thetop of the steps. According to the desire of my heart, I have come from the Pool of Fire,[1] and I have quenched it. (8) Homage to thee,[2] O thou lord of brightness, thou who art at the head[3] of the Great House, and who dwellest in night (9) and in thick darkness; I have come unto thee. I am glorious, I am pure; my arms (10) support thee[May my hand and my arm not be forced back by the orthodox ministers of any god. I am Osiris, the lord of the mouth of the tomb; and Osiris, the winning scribe Ani, hath a copy No.3 with him who is upon the brink of the steps. According to the exact inclination of my heart, I just have come arising out of the Pool of Fire, and I have extinguished it. Homage to thee, O thou lord of brightness, thou who art the highest lead of the mighty mansion, and who bidest in thick darkness and in night; exactly I have come unto thee. I am glorious, I am pure as I have passed the last judgment; my arms devoutly support thee]. Thy portion shall be with those who have gone before. O grant unto me my mouth that I may speak (11) therewith; and that I may follow my heart when it passeth through the fire and darkness."[Thy portion shall be exactly with those who have gone before. O permit unto me my mouth that I might say therewith; and that I may possibly follow my feeling when it exceedeth via the smoky fire and darkness."][4]
[Rubric of Chapter LXXII.] (I). If this writing be (2) known [by the deceased] upon earth, and this chapter be done into writing upon [his] coffin, he shall come forth by (3) day in all the forms of existence which he desireth, and he shall enter into [his] place and shall not be rejected. (4) Bread and ale and meat shall be given unto Osiris, the scribe Ani, upon the altar of Osiris[If this jottings be located by means of the deceased upon earth, and this chapter be done into writing upon his extra fine coffin, he shall come into being by day in every single one of the forms of being which he exactly desireth, and he ought to enter into his place and shall not be rejected. Ale and meat as well as bread shall be given unto Osiris, the excellent scribe Ani, upon the altar of Osiris]. He shall (5) enter into the Fields of Aaru in peace, to learn the bidding of him who dwelleth in Tattu; (6) there shall wheat and barley be given unto him; there shall he flourish as he did upon (7) earth; and he shall do whatsoever pleaseth him, even as [do] the gods who are in the underworld, (8) for everlasting millions of ages, world without end[He shall breeze in on the grounds of Aaru (i.e. heavenly paradise) in peace*, to learn the bidding of him who existeth in Tattu; there ought to wheat, barley and juar (namely sorghum) be given unto him; there shall he existeth in affluence as he did upon globe; he will do anything pleaseth him, even as do the gods who stayest in the underworld, for everlasting millions of ages, world without end].

*Aaru: Aaru - Wikipedia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) CHAPTER OF COMING FORTH BY DAY AND OF PASSING THROUGH THE AMMAHET*. (2) "Homage to you, O ye lords of kas, ye lords of right and truth, infallible, who shall endure for ever and shall exist through countless ages, grant that (3) 1 may enter into your [presence].

(In other words)
THE CHAPTER OF ARISING BY DAY AND OF CUTTING ACROSS THE AMMAHET (NAMELY DIFFICULT, SANDY TERRAIN). "HOMAGE TO YOU, O YE LORDS OF KAS, THE LORDS OF RIGHT AND TRUTH, INFALLIBLE, WHO SHALL ENDURE FOR EVER AND SHALL EXIST THROUGH UNTOLD AGES, GRANT THAT I MAY ENTER IN YOUR PRESENCE.

(By collecting the shaded letters)
THIS IS THE NAME OF THE LORD OF RIGHT AND TRUTH FOR EVER AND GOD, AMEN.

*AMMAHET: Seker - Wikipedia

(In other words)
The chapter of beginning by day and of passing through the Ammahet (namely difficult, sandy terrain). "Homage to you, O the lords of kas, the lords of right and credibility, dependable, who shall endure for ever and shall exist and last through incalculable numbers of ages, grant that I may possibly introduce myself into your presence.

(By collecting the shaded letters)

The beginning name is green and last name is blue.

(1) CHAPTER OF COMING FORTH BY DAY AND OF PASSING THROUGH THE AMMAHET. (2) "Homage to you, O ye lords of kas, ye lords of right and truth, infallible, who shall endure for ever and shall exist through countless ages, grant that (3) 1 may enter into your [presence][The chapter of arising by day and of cutting across the major ammahet (as extremely difficult, sandy terrain). "Homage to you, O ye lords of brilliant holy ghosts, the lords of right accompanying truth, unbending, who shall endure for ever and shall exist via untold ages, just grant that I may come in your presence]. I, even I, am pure and holy, and I have gotten power over the spells which are mine. judgment (4) hath been passed upon me in my glorified form. Deliver ye me from the crocodile which is in the place of the lords of right and truth. Grant ye unto me (5) my mouth that I may speak therewith[I, exactly I, am pure and holy, and I have gotten power over the spells which belongeth to mine. Judgment hath been passed upon me in my glorified contour. Bring ye me from the crocodile which existeth in the place of the lords of right and truth. Grant ye unto me my mouth of jaws that I may address therewith]. May offerings be made unto me in your presence, for I know you and I know your names, and I know (6) the name of the great god. Grant ye abundance of food for his nostrils. The god Rekem passeth through the western horizon of heaven[May exceptional offerings be made unto me in your presence, because I have knowledge you and I know your big names, and I have knowledge the exclusive name of the great god. Grant ye abundance of food for his mouth of jaws. The god Rekem especially crosseth【X】via the western horizon of heaven]. He (7) travelleth on, and I travel on he goeth forth, and I go forth. Let me not be destroyed in the place Mesqet let not the Fiend get the mastery over me; let me not be driven back from your gates; (8) let not your doors be shut against me; for I have [eaten] bread in Pe and I have drunken ale in Tepu. If my arms be fettered in the (9) holy habitation, may my father Tmu stablish for me my mansion in the place above [this] earth where there are wheat and barley in abundance which cannot be told. May feasts be made for me there, for my soul and for my (10) body. Grant me even offerings of the dead, bread, and ale, and wine, oxen, and ducks, linen bandages and incense, wax, and all the good and fair and pure things whereby the gods do live[He beginneth to go, I make a journey during the time he beginneth to go, and I go forth. Let me not be exterminated in the position that is objectionably called Mesqet; let not the vexing fiend get the mastery over me; let me not be driven back from your gates; let not your distinct doors be shut indefinitely against me; for I have intoxicated ale in Tepu along with in Pe I have eaten bread with jam. Presuming my arms be fettered fixedly inside the range of the holy habitation, might my father Tmu bring into being for me my exclusive mansion in the place above this earth where there are wheat and barley in abundance which cannot just be leaked. May feasts be made exceptional for me there, for my soul and for my body. Permit me even offerings of the dying, bread, and wine, along with ale, oxen, linen bandages and also incense, in conjunction with tame ducks, wax, in addition all the good and fair and absolutely pure things whereby the divine gods do live]. May I rise again in all the forms which (11) I desire without fail and for ever. May I sail up and down through the fields of Aaru; may I come thither in peace; for I am the double Lion-god."[May I climb again in every sinlge one of the forms which exactly I want without mistake and for ever. May I journey up and down by means of the extensive areas of Aaru; may possibly I come thither in peace; given that I am the cryptic Lion-god."]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE VI (Extracted)

Let me not be destroyed in the plaCe whiCh is tyPically called Mesqet;  

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:15

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表