最后的审判 (697) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE VII-X (1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-30 13:29:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-2-2 19:25 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE VII-X (1)

Text: [Chapter XVII.] (1.) HERE BEGIN THE PRAISES AND GLORIFYINGS[2] OF COMING OUT FROM AND GOING INTO (2) THE GLORIOUS NETER-KHERT IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTA, OF COMING OUT BY DAY[3] IN ALL THE FORMS OF EXISTENCE WHICH PLEASE HIM (i.e., THE DECEASED), OF PLAYING AT DRAUGHTS' AND SITTING IN THE (3) SEH HALL, AND OF COMING FORTH AS A LIVING SOUL. Behold Osiris, the scribe Ani, after (4) he hath come to his haven [of rest]. That which hath been done upon earth [by Ani] being blessed, all (5) the words of the god Tmu come to pass. "I am the god Tmu in [my] rising;[2] I am the only One. I came into existence in Nu. (6) I am Ra who rose in the beginning. [He hath ruled that which he made.][3]"
(7) Who then is this? It is Ra who rose for the first time in the city of (8) Suten-henen[4] [crowned][5] as a king in [his] rising.[6] The pillars of Shu[7] were not as yet created, when he was upon the (9) high place of him who is in Khemennu.[8]
"I am the great god who gave birth to himself, even Nu, (10) [who] created his name Paut Neteru[9] as god."

(To be continued)

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者的读物!亡灵圣经 - BiliBili
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
大英博物馆的镇馆之宝——古埃及木乃伊和亡灵书
【Ted-ED】神话系列S1E14 埃及《亡灵书》The Egyptian ...

上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

Hymn to Ra and Osiris from the CD Tears of Isis
Prophetic Harps of Amun Ra - Ancient Egyptian Music II (16 of ..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE VII-X  

(In other words)
HERE BEGIN THE PRAISES AND GLORIFYINGS OF COMING OUT FROM AND GOING INTO THE GLORIOUS NETER-KHERT (NAMELY, THE REALM OF THE DEAD) IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTA, OF COMING OUT BY DAY IN ALL THE FORMS OF EXISTENCE WHICH PLEASE HIM (NAMELY, THE DECEASED), OF PLAYING AT DRAUGHTS' AND SITTING IN THE SEH HALL, AND OF COMING FORTH AS A LIVING SOUL. BEHOLD OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE ANI, AFTER HE HATH COME TO HIS HAVEN OF REST. THAT WHICH HATH BEEN DONE UPON EARTH BY ANI BEING BLESSED, ALL THE WORDS OF THE GOD TMU COME TO PASS. "I AM THE GOD TMU IN MY RISING; I AM THE ONLY ONE. I CAME INTO EXISTENCE IN NU. I AM RA WHO ROSE IN THE BEGINNING. HE HATH RULED THAT WHICH HE MADE."

(By collecting the shaded letters)
HERE IS THE NAMES OF THE GOD IN ALL THE FORMS OF EXISTENCE AND OF OSIRIS UPON EARTH AND OF LA WHO ROSE IN THE BEGINNING. HE HATH RULED THAT WHICH HE MADE.

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE VII-X

(In other words)
HERE BEGIN THE PRAISES AND GLORIFYINGS OF COMING OUT FROM AND GOING INTO THE GLORIOUS NETER-KHERT (NAMELY, THE REALM OF THE DEAD) IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTA, OF COMING OUT BY DAY IN ALL THE FORMS OF EXISTENCE WHICH PLEASE HIM (NAMELY, THE DECEASED), OF PLAYING AT DRAUGHTS' AND SITTING IN THE SEH HALL, AND OF COMING FORTH AS A LIVING SOUL. BEHOLD OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE ANI, AFTER HE HATH COME TO HIS HAVEN OF REST. THAT WHICH HATH BEEN DONE UPON EARTH BY ANI BEING BLESSED, ALL THE WORDS OF THE GOD TMU COME TO PASS. "I AM THE GOD TMU IN MY RISING; I AM THE ONLY ONE. I CAME INTO EXISTENCE IN NU. I AM RA WHO ROSE IN THE BEGINNING. HE HATH RULED THAT WHICH HE MADE."

HERE IS THE NAMES OF GOD IN ALL THE FORMS OF EXISTENCE AND OF OSIRIS UPON EARTH AND OF LA WHO ROSE IN THE BEGINNING. HE HATH RULED THAT WHICH HE MADE.

(In other words)

Here begin the first praises and glorifyings of coming out from and going into the glorious neter-khert (namely, the realm of the dead) in the beautiful amenta, of coming out by day in all the forms of existence which please him (i.e, the deceased), of playing at draughts' and sitting in the seh hall, and of coming forth like an existent soul. Behold Osiris, the scribe ani, after the last judgment he hath come to his haven of rest. That which hath been done upon earth by ani being blessed, all the words of the eternal god tmu come to pass. "I am the god tmu in my rising; I am the only one. I came into existence in nu. I am ra who rose in the beginning. He hath nobly ruled that which he made."

The first name is green. The last name is blue.

PLATE VII-X (1)

Text: [Chapter XVII.] (1.) HERE BEGIN THE PRAISES AND GLORIFYINGS[2] OF COMING OUT FROM AND GOING INTO (2) THE GLORIOUS NETER-KHERT IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTA, OF COMING OUT BY DAY[3] IN ALL THE FORMS OF EXISTENCE WHICH PLEASE HIM (i.e., THE DECEASED), OF PLAYING AT DRAUGHTS' AND SITTING IN THE (3) SEH HALL, AND OF COMING FORTH AS A LIVING SOUL[Nowadays begin the celebrations and glorifyings of coming into existence from and going into the majestically marvelous neter-khert existed among the beautiful amenta, of coming out by day in all the forms of being which please him (i.e., the nonexistent), of playing at checkers place or sitting in the seh hall, and of coming forth just as a animate soul]. Behold Osiris, the scribe Ani, after (4) he hath come to his haven [of rest]. That which hath been done upon earth [by Ani] being blessed, all (5) the words of the god Tmu come to pass[Behold Osiris, the excellent scribe Ani, after he hath come to his safe harbor of lessening. That which hath been done upon earth by scribe Ani being blessed, all the exceptional words of the god Tmu justifiably come to pass]. "I am the god Tmu in [my] rising;[2] I am the only One. I came into existence in Nu. (6) I am Ra who rose in the beginning. [He hath ruled that which he made.][3]"["Expressly I am the god Tmu in my rising; I came into being Nu. I am the only One. I am Ra who rose in the beginning. He hath ruled exactly that which he made before."]
(7) Who then is this? It is Ra who rose for the first time in the city of (8) Suten-henen[4] [crowned][5] as a king in [his] rising.[6] The pillars of Shu[7] were not as yet created, when he was upon the (9) high place of him who is in Khemennu.[8][Who then is this? It is Ra who rose majestically for the primary time in the state capital of Suten-henen crowned as an exalted king among his rising. The pillars of Shu were not as yet being created, by the time he was upon the brilliantly high place of him who was in Khemennu]
"I am the great god who gave birth to himself, even Nu, (10) [who] created his name Paut Neteru[9] as god."["Expressly I am the great god who gave birth to himself, even Nu, who justly created his name Paut Neteru as god."]

(To be continued)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE VII (Extracted)

HERE BEGIN THE PRAISES AND GLORIFYINGS OF COMING OUT FROM AND GOING INTO THE GLORIOUS NETER-KHERT IN THE BEAUTIFUL AMENTA, OF COMING OUT BY DAY IN ALL THE FORMS OF EXISTENCE WHICH PLEASE HIM (i.e., THE DECEASED), OF PLAYING AT DRAUGHTS' AND SITTING IN THE SEH HALL, AND OF COMING FORTH AS A LIVING SOUL.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 05:11

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表