最后的审判 (699) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE VII-X (3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-2-1 10:10:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-2-4 15:28 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE VII-X (3) (Follow up)

"I, Osiris, Ani (65) the scribe, triumphant, have filled up for thee the utchat[1] after it was darkened (66)[2] on the day of the combat of the Two Fighters."[3]
What then (67) is this? It is the day on which Horus fought with (68) Set, who cast filth in the face of Horus, and when Horus destroyed the (69) powers of Set. Thoth did this with his own hand.
(70) "I lift the hair[-cloud][4] when there are storms in the sky."
What then is this? (71) It is the right eye of Ra, which raged against [Set] when (72) he sent it forth. Thoth raiseth up the hair[-cloud], and bringeth the eye (73) alive, and whole, and sound, and without defect to [its] lord; or (as others say), It is the eye of Ra when it is sick and when it (74) weepeth for its fellow eye; then Thoth standeth up to cleanse it.
(75) "I behold Ra who was born yesterday from the (76) buttocks[5] of the cow Meh-urt;[6] his strength is my strength, and my strength is his strength."
What then (77) is this? It is the water of heaven, or (as others say), (78) It is the image of the eye of Ra in the morning at his daily birth. (79) Meh-urt is the eye of Ra. Therefore Osiris, the (80) scribe Ani, triumphant, [is] a great one among the gods (81) who are in the train of Horus. The words are] spoken for him that loveth his lord.[7]

(82) What then is this? [i.e., who are these gods?] Mestha, Hapi[1] Tuamautef, and Qebhsennuf.

(83) "Homage to you, O ye lords of right and truth, and ye holy ones who [stand] behind Osiris, who utterly do away with (84) sins and crime, and [ye] who are in the following of the goddess Hetep-se(85)-khus, grant that I may come unto you. Destroy ye all the faults which (86) are within me, even as ye did for the seven Shining Ones (87) who are among the followers of their lord Sepa.[1] (88) Anubis appointed their place on the day [when was said], 'Come therefore thither.'"

What then (89) is this? These lords of right and truth are Thoth and (90) Astes, lord of Amenta. The holy ones who stand behind Osiris, even Mestha, (91) Hapi, Tuamautef, and Qebhsennuf, are they who are (92) behind the Thigh[2] in the northern sky. They who do away with (93) sins and crime and who are in the following of the goddess Hetep-se-khus (94) are the god Sebek in the waters. The goddess Hetep-se-khus is the eye of (95) Ra, or (as others say), It is the flame which followeth after Osiris to burn up (96) the souls of his foes. As concerning all the faults which are (97) in Osiris, the scribe of the holy offerings of all the gods, Ani, triumphant, [they are all that he hath done against the lords of eternity][3] since he came forth (98) from his mother's womb. As concerning (99) the seven Shining Ones, even Mestha, Hapi, Tuamautef, Qebhsennuf, (100) Maa-atef-f, Kheri-beq-f, and Horus-Khenti-maa, Anubis appointed (101) them protectors of the body of Osiris, or (as others say), (102) [set them] behind the place of purification of Osiris; or (as others say), Those seven glorious ones are (103) Netcheh-netcheh, Aqet-qet, An-erta-nef-bes-f-khenti-heh-f,[4] (104) Aq-her-unnut-f,[5] Tesher-maa-ammi (105) -het-Anes,[6]

Ubes-hra-per-em-khet khet,[l] and Maa (106) -em-qerh-an-nef-em-hru.[2] The chief of the holy ones (107) who minister in his chamber is Horus, the avenger of his father. As to the day (108) [upon which was said] " Come therefore thither," it concerneth the words, "Come (109) then thither," which Ra spake unto Osiris. Lo, may this be decreed for me in Amentet.

"I am the soul which dwelleth in the two (110) tchafi."

What then is this? It is Osiris [when] he goeth into Tattu (111) and findeth there the soul of Ra; there the one god (112) embraceth the other, and souls spring into being within the two tchafi.[3]

["I am the Cat which fought (?) by the Persea tree hard by in Annu, on the night when the foes of Neb-er-tcher were destroyed."]

What then is this? The male cat is Ra himself, and he is called Maau[4] by reason of the speech of the god Sa [who said] concerning him: "He is like (maau) unto that which he hath made, and his name became Maau"; or (as others say), It is Shu who maketh over the possessions of Seb to Osiris. As to the fight (?) by the Persea tree hard by, in Annu, it concerneth the children of impotent revolt when justice is wrought on them for what they have done. As to [the words] "that night of the battle," they concern the inroad [of the children of impotent revolt] into the eastern part of heaven, whereupon there arose a battle in heaven and in all the earth.

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

Ancient Egyptian Music - Ra - YouTube
Ancient Egyptian Music - Geb - YouTube

Ancient Egyptian Music - Queen Hatshepsut - YouTube
Ancient Egyptian Music - Tomb of the Ancients - YouTube

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE VII-X (3) (Follow up)

"I, Osiris, Ani (65) the scribe, triumphant, have filled up for thee the utchat[1] after it was darkened (66)[2] on the day of the combat of the Two Fighters."[3]["I, Osiris, Ani the excellent scribe, all-conquering, have filled up for thee the utchat (i.e., a sacred symbol in the figure of an eye) after it was darkened on the day of the intensive combat of the twin fighters."]
What then (67) is this? It is the day on which Horus fought with (68) Set, who cast filth in the face of Horus, and when Horus destroyed the (69) powers of Set. Thoth did this with his own hand[What next is this? It is the day on which Horus fought with Set, who just cast smudges in the face of Horus, and when Horus exterminated the powers of Set. Thoth did this by his own strength].
(70) "I lift the hair[-cloud][4] when there are storms in the sky."["I lift the hair cloud (which covereth the eye of the shining sun, namely, em utchat) by the time there are lengthy storms in the sky."]
What then is this? (71) It is the right eye of Ra, which raged against [Set] when (72) he sent it forth. Thoth raiseth up the hair[-cloud], and bringeth the eye (73) alive, and whole, and sound, and without defect to [its] lord; or (as others say), It is the eye of Ra when it is sick and when it (74) weepeth for its fellow eye; then Thoth standeth up to cleanse it[What next is this? It is really the right eye of Ra, which majestically fumed against Set when he sent it forth. Thoth extremely raiseth up the hair cloud, and bringeth the eye alive, and big, and strong, and without extra disadvantage to its lord; or (just as someone else express), it is really the eye of Ra by the time it is sick and during the time it weepeth for its fellow eye; at that point Thoth standeth up to cleanse it].
(75) "I behold Ra who was born yesterday from the (76) buttocks[5] of the cow Meh-urt;[6] his strength is my strength, and my strength is his strength."["I behold Ra who was being born yesterday from the buttocks of the ox Meh-urt; his brawn is my power and judgment, and my strength is his strength."]
What then (77) is this? It is the water of heaven, or (as others say), (78) It is the image of the eye of Ra in the morning at his daily birth. (79) Meh-urt is the eye of Ra. Therefore Osiris, the (80) scribe Ani, triumphant, [is] a great one among the gods (81) who are in the train of Horus. The words are] spoken for him that loveth his lord.[7][What next is this? It is the water of heaven, or (as others
bringeth out), It is the image of the eye of Ra in the morning at his daily birth. Meh-urt is the organ of sight of Ra.
Therefore Osiris, the excellent scribe Ani, proud, is a major one amid the gods who existeth among the boat train of the Golden Horus. The words are spoken specially for him that honoreth his lord].
(82) What then is this? [i.e., who are these gods?] Mestha, Hapi[1] Tuamautef, and Qebhsennuf[What then is this? (i.e., who are these gods?) They are Qebhsennuf, Hapi Tuamautef, along with Mestha].
(83) "Homage to you, O ye lords of right and truth, and ye holy ones who [stand] behind Osiris, who utterly do away with (84) sins and crime, and [ye] who are in the following of the goddess Hetep-se(85)-khus, grant that I may come unto you["Exaltation to you, O ye all of lords of right and truth, and ye holy ones who stand behind Osiris, who junk all crimes and exceptionally serious sins, behold, ye who are in the following of the goddess Hetep-se-khus, grant that I may possibly come unto you]. Destroy ye all the faults which (86) are within me, even as ye did for the seven Shining Ones (87) who are among the followers of their lord Sepa.[1] (88) Anubis appointed their place on the day [when was said], 'Come therefore thither.'"[Bring down ye all the faults which are within me, exactly like ye did for the seven dazzling Ones who just are amid the disciples of their lord Sepa. Anubis fixed their place on the day (by the time it was mentio
ned), 'Go consequently thither.'"]
[What then is this? These lords of credibility and right are explicitly Thoth and Astes, lord of majestic Amenta. The sacred ones who stand expressly behind Osiris, also Qebhsennuf, Hapi, Mestha along with Tuamautef, are they who are in fact from behind the Thigh Nebula existed among the northern sky. They who junk all crimes and exceptionally serious sins and who are in the believing of the undying goddess Hetep-se-khus are the gods of Sebek subsisted among the waters. The goddess Hetep-se-khus expressly is the eye of Ra, or (just as someone else express), It is the flame which followeth after Osiris to burn up the souls of his antagonists. By concerning all the faults which are in Osiris, the scribe of the holy offerings of all the gods, Ani, conquering exceedingly, they are all that he hath done against the majestic lords of all time since he came into existence from his adorable mother's womb. As concerning the Seven Raying Ones*, even Anubis, Hapi, along with Qebhsennuf, excellent Kheri-beq-f, and Horus-Khenti-maa in conjunction with Tuamautef, Mestha, and Maa-atef-f exclusively appointed them protectors of the body of Osiris, or (as others bringeth out), deploy them behind the place of purification of Osiris; or (as others bringeth out), those seven extraordinary ones are Netcheh-netcheh in conjunction with Tesher-maa-ammi-het-Anes, excellent An-erta-nef-bes-f-khenti-heh-f, Aqet-qet, also Aq-her-unnut-f, besides, Maa-em-qerh-an-nef-em-hru along with Ubes-hra-per-em-khet khet.]What then (89) is this? These lords of right and truth are Thoth and (90) Astes, lord of Amenta. The holy ones who stand behind Osiris, even Mestha, (91) Hapi, Tuamautef, and Qebhsennuf, are they who are (92) behind the Thigh[2] in the northern sky. They who do away with (93) sins and crime and who are in the following of the goddess Hetep-se-khus (94) are the god Sebek in the waters. The goddess Hetep-se-khus is the eye of (95) Ra, or (as others say), It is the flame which followeth after Osiris to burn up (96) the souls of his foes. As concerning all the faults which are (97) in Osiris, the scribe of the holy offerings of all the gods, Ani, triumphant, [they are all that he hath done against the lords of eternity][3] since he came forth (98) from his mother's womb. As concerning (99) the seven Shining Ones, even Mestha, Hapi, Tuamautef, Qebhsennuf, (100) Maa-atef-f, Kheri-beq-f, and Horus-Khenti-maa, Anubis appointed (101) them protectors of the body of Osiris, or (as others say), (102) [set them] behind the place of purification of Osiris; or (as others say), Those seven glorious ones are (103) Netcheh-netcheh, Aqet-qet, An-erta-nef-bes-f-khenti-heh-f,[4] (104) Aq-her-unnut-f,[5] Tesher-maa-ammi (105) -het-Anes,[6] Ubes-hra-per-em-khet khet,[l] and Maa (106) -em-qerh-an-nef-em-hru.[2] The chief of the holy ones (107) who minister in his chamber is Horus, the avenger of his father. As to the day (108) [upon which was said] " Come therefore thither," it concerneth the words, "Come (109) then thither," which Ra spake unto Osiris. Lo, may this be decreed for me in Amentet[As to the day (exactly which was commented)" Come therefore thither," it concerneth the jargon, "Come so thither," which Ra explicitly spake unto Osiris. Lo, may this be indeed promulgated for me in Amentet].
"I am the soul which dwelleth in the two (110) tchafi."["I am the holy being which inhabiteth among the two tchafi."]
What then is this? It is Osiris [when] he goeth into Tattu (111) and findeth there the soul of Ra; there the one god (112) embraceth the other, and souls spring into being within the two tchafi.[3][What next is this? And it is Osiris just at the time he passeth into Tattu and next findeth Ra's soul there; the one god embraceth the other there, and souls spring into
being within the two tchafi.]
["I am the Cat which fought (?) by the Persea tree hard by in Annu, on the night when the foes of Neb-er-tcher were destroyed."]["I am the Cat which fought by the Persea tree hard by in Annu, on the night when the foes of Neb-er-tcher were being exterminated totally."]
What then is this? The male cat is Ra himself, and he is called Maau[4] by reason of the speech of the god Sa [who said] concerning him: "He is like (maau) unto that which he hath made, and his name became Maau"; or (as others say), It is Shu who maketh over the possessions of Seb to Osiris. As to the fight (?) by the Persea tree hard by, in Annu, it concerneth the children of impotent revolt when justice is wrought on them for what they have done[What is this at that juncture? And the mal
e cat is exactly Ra himself, and also he is being called Maau by dint of the brief and vigorous speech of the god Sa (who explained) about him: "He is just in the same manner as maau unto that which he hath made exactly, and his name turned into Maau"; or (as others bringeth out), it is Shu who maketh over the guilty possessions of Seb to Osiris. Regarding the fight by the Persea tree hard by, in Annu, it concerneth the children of poxy insubordination just at the time justice is wrought on them for what they have done]. As to [the words] "that night of the battle," they concern the inroad [of the children of impotent revolt] into the eastern part of heaven, whereupon there arose a battle in heaven and in all the earth[As to the words explicitly "that night of the battle," they are regarding the foray of the children of incapable uprising into the eastern part of heaven, whereupon there arose exceedingly an armed conflict in heaven and in all the earth].

*the Seven Shining Ones or the Seven Raying Ones: 前苏联宇航员在太空站见过他们。

(To be continued)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE VII-X (Extracted)

Destroy ye all the faults whiCh are within me, even as ye did for the seven Shining Ones who are among the followers of their lord Sepa. Anubis speCially appointed their Place on the day (when was said), 'Come therefore thither.'"

题外的话

上帝挽救了那个曾经自称即将被开除地球籍贯的中国。可是,那些没有信仰的人把一切的功绩都记在了CCP的头上。那么大家现在重新再看一看到底中共有没有能力治理国家呢?完全没有!它有的是搞贪污腐化的能力,有的是把国家掏空的能力,有的是千方百计压榨、管控老百姓的能力。一群没有信仰的乌合之众踢足球,没有不输球的,真丢人现眼!

再瞧瞧人家有信仰的,是什么气势!

Koolulam One Day -Lyrics - YouTube
one day 有一天萬人合唱中英文歌詞- YouTube
Al Kol Eleh with Koolulam in Hebrew, English, and Persian
Koolulam | Believer - Imagine Dragons | Galgalatz | Dec. 10th ...

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:49

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表