最后的审判 (701) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE VII-X (4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-2-3 17:55:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-2-8 18:55 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE VII-X (4) (Follow up)

"O thou who art in the egg (i.e., Ra), who shinest from thy disk and risest in thy horizon, and dost shine like gold above the sky, like unto whom there is none among the gods, who sailest over the pillars of Shu (i.e., the ether), who givest blasts of fire from thy mouth, [who makest the two lands bright with thy radiance, deliver] the faithful worshippers from the god whose forms are hidden, whose eyebrows are like unto the two arms of the balance on the night of the reckoning of destruction."

Who then is this? It is An-a-f, the god who bringeth his arm. As concerning [the words] "that night of the reckoning of destruction," it is the night of the burning of the damned, and of the overthrow of the wicked at [the sacred] block, and of the slaughter of souls.
Who then is this? It is Nemu, the headsman of Osiris; or (as others say), It is Apep when he riseth up with one head bearing maat (i.e., right and truth) [upon it]; or (as others say), It is Horus when he riseth up with two heads, whereof the one beareth maat and the other wickedness. He bestoweth wickedness on him that worketh wickedness, and maat on him that followeth after righteousness and truth; or (as others say), It is the great Horus who dwelleth in [Se] khem; or (as others say), It is Thoth; or (as others say), It is Nefer-Tmu, [or] Sept,[1] who doth thwart the course of the foes of Neb-er-tcher.
"Deliver me from the Watchers who bear slaughtering knives, and who have cruel fingers,[2] and who slay those who are in the following of Osiris. May they never overcome me, may I never fall under their knives."
"What then is this? It is Anubis, and it is Horus in the form of Khent-en-maa; or (as others say), It is the Divine Rulers who thwart the works of their [weapons]; it is the chiefs of the sheniu chamber.
"May their knives never get the mastery over me, may I never fall under their instruments of cruelty, for I know their names, and I know the being Matchet[3] Who is among them in the house of Osiris, shooting rays of light from [his] eye, but he himself is unseen. He goeth round about heaven robed in the flame of his mouth, commanding Hapi, but remaining himself unseen. May I be strong upon earth before Ra, may I come happily into haven in the presence of Osiris. Let not your offerings be hurtful to me, O ye who preside over your altars, for I am among those who follow after Neb-er-tcher according to the writings of Khepera. I fly as a hawk, I cackle as a goose; I ever slay, even as the serpent goddess Nehebka."
What then is this? They who preside at the altars are the similitude of the eye of Ra and the similitude of the eye of Horus.
"O Ra-Tmu, lord of the Great House, prince, life, strength and health of all the gods, deliver thou [me] from the god whose face is like unto that of a dog, whose brows are as those of a man, and who feedeth upon the dead, who watcheth at the Bight of the Fiery Lake, and who devoureth the bodies of the dead and swalloweth hearts, and who shooteth forth filth, but he himself remaineth unseen."
Who then is this? "Devourer for millions of years" is his name, and he dwelleth in the Lake of Unt.[1] As concerning the Fiery Lake, it is that which is in Anrutf, hard by the Shenit chamber. The unclean man who would walk thereover doth fall down among the knives; or (as others say), His name is "Mathes,"[2] and he is the watcher of the door of Amenta; or (as others say), His name is "Heri-sep-f."

"Hail, Lord of terror, chief of the lands of the North and South, lord of the red glow, who preparest the slaughter-block, and who dost feed upon the inward parts!"
Who then is this? The guardian of the Bight of Amenta.
What then is this? It is the heart of Osiris, which is the devourer of all slaughtered things. The urerit crown hath been given unto him with swellings of the heart as lord of Suten-henen.
What then is this? He to whom hath been given the urerit crown with swellings of-the heart as lord of Suten-henen is Osiris. He was bidden to rule among the gods on the day of the union of earth with earth in the presence of Neb-er-tcher.
What then is this? He that was bidden to rule among the gods is [Horus] the son of Isis, who was appointed to rule in the place of his father Osiris. As to the day of the union of earth with earth, it is the mingling of earth with earth in the coffin of Osiris, the Soul that liveth in Suten-henen, the giver of meat and drink, the destroyer of wrong, and the guide of the everlasting paths.
Who then is this? It is Ra himself.
"Deliver thou [me] from the great god who carrieth away souls, and who devoureth filth and eateth dirt, the guardian of the darkness [who himself " liveth] in the light. They who are in misery fear him."
As concerning the souls within the (113) tchafi [they are those which are] with the god who carrieth away the soul, who eateth hearts, and who feedeth (114) upon offal, the guardian of the darkness who is within the seker boat; they who live in (115) crime fear him.
Who then is this? It is Suti, or (as others say), It is Smam-ur,[3] (116) the soul of Seb.
"Hail, Khepera in thy boat, the twofold company of the gods is thy body. Deliver thou Osiris (117) Ani, triumphant, from the watchers who give judgment, who have been appointed by Neb-er(118)-tcher to protect him and to fasten the fetters on his foes, and who slaughter in the shambles (119); there is no escape from their grasp. May they never stab me with their knives, (120) may I never fall helpless in their chambers of torture. (121) Never have the things which the gods hate been done by me, for I am pure within the Mesqet. (122) Cakes of saffron have been brought unto him in Tanenet."

(To be continued
)

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

Hallelujah, Amen (from "Judas Maccabaeus") - GF Handel

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE VII-X (4) (Follow up)

"O thou who art in the egg (i.e., Ra), who shinest from thy disk and risest in thy horizon, and dost shine like gold above the sky, like unto whom there is none among the gods, who sailest over the pillars of Shu (i.e., the ether), who givest blasts of fire from thy mouth, [who makest the two lands bright with thy radiance, deliver] the faithful worshippers from the god whose forms are hidden, whose eyebrows are like unto the two arms of the balance on the night of the reckoning of destruction."["O thou who art in the jumbo egg (namely, Ra), strangely who shinest from thy disk and risest in thy horizon, and dost shine exactly like gold above the sky, resembling unto whom there is not any in the gods, who sailest over the brilliantly large pillars of Shu (i.e., the ether), who exitest blasts of fire from thy mouth of jaws, (who makest the two lands bright with thy extra scintillation, bringeth) the faithful worshippers from the god whose forms are very hidden, whose eyebrows are resembling unto the two arms of the balance on the night of the reckoning of extirpation."]
Who then is this? It is An-a-f, the god who bringeth his arm. As concerning [the words] "that night of the reckoning of destruction," it is the night of the burning of the damned, and of the overthrow of the wicked at [the sacred] block, and of the slaughter of souls[Who is this just at the time? It is An-a-f, the extraordinary god who bringeth his arm. By concerning (the words) "that night of the calibrating of extirpation," it is the night of the burning of the major damned, as well as of the extinction of the wicked at (the holy) blacklist, and of the slaughter of souls].
Who then is this? It is Nemu, the headsman of Osiris; or (as others say), It is Apep when he riseth up with one head bearing maat (i.e., right and truth) [upon it]; or (as others say), It is Horus when he riseth up with two heads, whereof the one beareth maat and the other wickedness[Who is this subsequently? It is Nemu, the headsman of Osiris; or (as others bringeth out), it exactly is Apep (i.e., demon of chaos) just at the time he riseth up with one head exhibiting Maat (that is to say, right and truth) upon it; or (as others bringeth out), it apparently is the Golden Horus by the time he cometh into sight two heads, whereof the one beareth extra wickedness and the other majestic Maat (namely, also spelled Mayet, the personification of right and truth, and the cosmic order)]. He bestoweth wickedness on him that worketh wickedness, and maat on him that followeth after righteousness and truth; or (as others say), It is the great Horus who dwelleth in [Se] khem; or (as others say), It is Thoth; or (as others say), It is Nefer-Tmu, [or] Sept,[1] who doth thwart the course of the foes of Neb-er-tcher[He bestoweth extra wickedness on him that worketh wickedness, and bringeth maat (i.e., right accompanying truth) on him that followeth after righteousness and truth; or (as others bringeth out), Itis the exceptional Horus who just dwelleth amid Sekhem (to be specific, 'Spiritual might' or 'authority” in the spiritual sense); or (as others express), it is faithful Thoth; or (as others bringeth out), It is Nefer-Tmu, alternatively Sept, who in fact doth obstruct the heading of the existent rivals of the majestic Neb-er-tcher (namely, Osiris)].
"Deliver me from the Watchers who bear slaughtering knives, and who have cruel fingers,[2] and who slay those who are in the following of Osiris["Extract me from the security guards who bear slaughtering knives, and who have ghastly fingers, and who butcher those who are in the following of Osiris]. May they never overcome me, may I never fall under their knives."[May they never extirpate me, may possibly I never fall under their knives."]
"What then is this? It is Anubis, and it is Horus in the form of Khent-en-maa; or (as others say), It is the Divine Rulers who thwart the works of their [weapons]; it is the chiefs of the sheniu chamber["What is this
just at the time? It is Anubis, andit exactly is Horus among the form of Khent-en-maa; or (as others bringeth out), It is the it is the holy dominators who obstruct the doings of their weapons; it expressly is the leaders of the major chamber sometimes].
"May their knives never get the mastery over me, may I never fall under their instruments of cruelty, for I know their names, and I know the being Matchet[3] Who is among them in the house of Osiris, shooting rays of light from [his] eye, but he himself is unseen["May their exceptional bayonets never get the subjugation over me, might I never fall under their instruments of cruelty, for I know their names, and I know the Matchet being who exactly is among them in the house of Osiris, his eye projecteth beams, despite that he himself is unseen]. He goeth round about heaven robed in the flame of his mouth, commanding Hapi, but remaining himself unseen. May I be strong upon earth before Ra, may I come happily into haven in the presence of Osiris[He entereth and exiteth round about heaven robed in the gas flame of his mouth, by commanding Hapi, but remaining himself unseen. May I be strong upon earth before Ra, may I come exhilaratingly into haven in the presence of Osiris]. Let not your offerings be hurtful to me, O ye who preside over your altars, for I am among those who follow after Neb-er-tcher according to the writings of Khepera. I fly as a hawk, I cackle as a goose; I ever slay, even as the serpent goddess Nehebka."[Let not your offerings be hurtful to me, O ye who preside over your altars, for just I am amid the ones who
exceptionally follow after Neb-er-tcher based on the writings of Khepera (i.e., Egyptian: ḫprj). I fly resembling a hawk, I burble exactly like a goose; I ever slay, just as the primeval serpent goddess Nehebka."]
What then is this? They who preside at the altars are the similitude of the eye of Ra and the similitude of the eye of Horus[What next is this? And they who preside at the altars are the exhibiting of the eye of Ra accompanying the
exhibiting of the eye of Horus].
"O Ra-Tmu, lord of the Great House, prince, life, strength and health of all the gods, deliver thou [me] from the god whose face is like unto that of a dog, whose brows are as those of a man, and who feedeth upon the dead, who watcheth at the Bight of the Fiery Lake, and who devoureth the bodies of the dead and swalloweth hearts, and who shooteth forth filth, but he himself remaineth unseen."["O Ra-Tmu, lord of the extraordinary house, majestic prince, animateness,
exceptional power and well-being of every single one of the gods, bringeth off thou (me) from the god whose face is exactly like unto that of a dog, whose brows are just as same as those of a man, and who existeth on the dead, who watcheth at the bight of the flaming Lake, and who eateth greedily the bodies of the dead and tidbiteth hearts, and who dischargeth forth filth, excepting that he himself remaineth concealed."]
Who then is this? "Devourer for millions of years" is his name, and he dwelleth in the Lake of Unt.[1] As concerning the Fiery Lake, it is that which is in Anrutf, hard by the Shenit chamber. The unclean man who would walk thereover doth fall down among the knives; or (as others say), His name is "Mathes,"[2] and he is the watcher of the door of Amenta; or (as others say), His name is "Heri-sep-f."[Who then is
just at the time? "Gastronomer for millions of years" is exactly his appellation, and he inhabiteth in the lough of Unt. By concerning the burning Lake, it is that which expressly is among Anrutf, jammed by the Shenit chamber. The noxious man who would walk above doth fall in a heap among the knives; or (as others say), His name is "Mathes," and he is the watcher of the door of Amenta; or (as others bringeth out), His name is exactly "Heri-sep-f."]
["Hail, Lord of terror, chief of the lands of the North and South, lord of the jet red flame, who designest the extermination-place, besides, who dost feed upon the good parts!"]"Hail, Lord of terror, chief of the lands of the North and South, lord of the red glow, who preparest the slaughter-block, and who dost feed upon the inward parts!"
Who then is this? The guardian of the Bight of Amenta
["Who is this followed by? The guardian of the Bight of Amenta].
[
What ensuingly is this? It expressly is the heart of Osiris, which is the devourer of just all eliminated things. The urerit crown hath been given unto him with expansion of the heart as lord of Suten-henen.]What then is this? It is the heart of Osiris, which is the devourer of all slaughtered things. The urerit crown hath been given unto him with swellings of the heart as lord of Suten-henen.
What then is this? He to whom hath been given the urerit crown with swellings of-the heart as lord of Suten-henen is Osiris. He was bidden to rule among the gods on the day of the union of earth with earth in the presence of Neb-er-tcher[What then is this? He to whom hath been given grandly the urerit crown with broadenings of the heart as lord of Suten-henen is exactly Osiris. He was bidden to rule majesticallly amid the gods on the explicit day of the combining of earth with earth in the presence of Neb-er-tcher (namely Osiris)].
[What then is this? He that was bidden to rule among the gods is Horus, the son of Isis, who was exclusively appointed to rulein the major replacement of his excellent father Osiris. As to the day of the
combining of earth with earth, it is the partying of earth with earth in the coffin of Osiris, the Soul that inhabiteth in Suten-henen, the giver of meat and drink, the exterminator of jinx, and the minder of the sempiternal paths.]What then is this? He that was bidden to rule among the gods is [Horus] the son of Isis, who was appointed to rule in the place of his father Osiris. As to the day of the union of earth with earth, it is the mingling of earth with earth in the coffin of Osiris, the Soul that liveth in Suten-henen, the giver of meat and drink, the destroyer of wrong, and the guide of the everlasting paths.
Who then is this? It is Ra himself[Who next is this? It is Ra himself obviously].
"Deliver thou [me] from the great god who carrieth away souls, and who devoureth filth and eateth dirt, the guardian of the darkness [who himself " liveth] in the light. They who are in misery fear him."["Bringeth off thou (me) from the great god who carrieth away spirits, and who devoureth filth combined with eateth dirt, the guardian of the darkness (who himself" existeth) among the light. They who just are in misery strongly fear him."]
As concerning the souls within the (113) tchafi [they are those which are] with the god who carrieth away the soul, who eateth hearts, and who feedeth (114) upon offal, the guardian of the darkness who is within the seker boat; they who live in (115) crime fear him[As concerning the souls existeth among the tchafi (they are those which are) with the god who bringeth away the spirit, and who eateth hearts, besides, who feedeth upon offal, the guardian of the darkness who existech within the seker boat; they who just live amid crime strongly fear him].
Who then is this? It is Suti, or (as others say), It is Smam-ur,[3] (116) the soul of Seb[Who next is this? And it is Suti, or (as others
bringeth out), It is Smam-ur (i.e., great slayer), the divine soul of Seb].
["Hail, Khepera in thy great boat, the twofold company of the gods is thy exceptional body. Deliver thou Osiris Ani, jubilant, from the security guards who execute adjudication, who have been appointed through Neb-er-tcher to protect him and to yoketh the chains on his belligerents, together with who exterminate among the major shambles; there is no exiting from their grasp. May possibly they never stab me with their knives, might I noway fall helpless in their chambers of suffering and excruciation. Never have the things which the gods hate been done by me, just because I am pure and simple existed among the Mesqet. Cakes of beautifal saffron have been brought unto him in Tanenet (i.e., the burying place of Osiris)."]"Hail, Khepera in thy boat, the twofold company of the gods is thy body. Deliver thou Osiris (117) Ani, triumphant, from the watchers who give judgment, who have been appointed by Neb-er(118)-tcher to protect him and to fasten the fetters on his foes, and who slaughter in the shambles (119); there is no escape from their grasp. May they never stab me with their knives, (120) may I never fall helpless in their chambers of torture. (121) Never have the things which the gods hate been done by me, for I am pure within the Mesqet. (122) Cakes of saffron have been brought unto him in Tanenet."

(To be continued
)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE VII-X (Extracted)

As concerning (the words) "that night of the reckoning of destruction," it is the night of the burning of the damned, and of the overthrow of the wiCked at the sacred blaCklist, and of the raPid slaughter of souls.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 17:23

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表