最后的审判 (704) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XI

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-2-8 07:54:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-2-11 16:02 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XI

Vignette I.: Ani and his wife Thuthu approaching the first Arit,[3] the cornice of which is ornamented with ### i.e., emblems of power, life, and stability. At the entrance sit three gods, the first having the head of a hare, the second the head of a serpent, and the third the head of a crocodile. The first holds an ear of corn (?), and each of the others a knife.

Text [CHAPTER CXLVII.]: (I) THE FIRST ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Sekhet-hra-asht-aru[3]; the name of the (2) watcher is Meti-heh (?)[4]; the name of the herald is Ha-kheru.[5]

[WORDS TO BE SPOKEN WHEN OSIRIS COMETH TO THE FIRST ARIT IN AMENTA.[6]] Saith (3) Ani, triumphant, when he cometh to the first Arit: "I am the mighty one who createth his own light. (4) I have come unto thee, O Osiris, and, purified from that which defileth thee, I adore thee. Lead on; (5) name not the name

of Re-stau unto me. Homage to thee, O Osiris, in thy might and in thy strength (6) in Re-stau. Rise up and conquer, O Osiris, in Abtu. Thou goest round about heaven, thou sailest in the presence of Ra, (7) thou seest all the beings who have knowledge.[1] Hail Ra, who circlest in [the sky]. Verily I say [unto thee], O Osiris, I am a (8) godlike ruler. (9) Let me not be driven hence[2] (10) nor from the wall of burning coals. [I have] opened the way in Re-stau; (11) I have eased the pain of Osiris; [I have] embraced that which the balance I hath weighed; [I have] made a path for him in the great valley, it and [he] maketh a path. Osiris shineth(?)."

Vignette II.: The second Arit, guarded by three gods; the first of whom has the head of a lion, the second the head of a man, and the third the head of a dog. Each one holds a knife.

Text: (1) THE SECOND ARIT. The name of (2) the doorkeeper is Un-hat[4]; (3) the name of the watcher is (4) Seqet-hra; the name of the herald is Uset.[5]

(6) Saith Osiris Ani, when he cometh unto this Arit; "He sitteth to do his heart's desire, and he weigheth (7) words as the second of Thoth. The strength of Thoth[6] humbleth the (8) hidden Maata gods[7] who feed upon Maat throughout the years [of their lives].[8] I make offerings at the (9) moment when [he] passeth on his way; I pass on and enter on the way; Grant thou that I may pass through and that I may gain sight of Ra together with those who make offerings."

Vignette III.: The third Arit, guarded by three gods; the first with the head of a jackal, the second the head of a dog, and the third the head of a serpent. The first holds an ear of corn (?), and each of the others a knife.

Text: (1) THE THIRD ARIT. The name of the (2) doorkeeper is Qeq-hauau-ent-pehui;[1] the name of the (4) watcher is Se-res-hra;[2] the name of the herald is Aaa.[3]

Saith Osiris Ani, [when he cometh to this Arit]: (6) "I am hidden [in] the great deep, [I am] the judge of the Rehui.[4] I have come and I have done away with the offences of Osiris. I am building up the standing place (7) which cometh forth from his urerit (?) crown. I have done his business in Abtu, I have opened the way in Re-stau, I have (8) eased the pain which was in Osiris. I have made straight his standing place, and I have made [his] path.[5] He shineth in Re-stau."

Vignette IV.: The fourth Arit, guarded by three gods; the first with the head of a man, the second the head of a hawk, and the third the head of a lion. The first holds an ear of corn and each of the others a knife.

Text: (1) THE FOURTH ARIT. The name of the (2) doorkeeper is Khesef-hra-asht- (3) kheru;[6] the name of the (4) watcher is Seres-tepu;[7] (5) the name of the herald is (6) Khesef-At.[8]

Saith Osiris, the scribe Ani, triumphant, [when he cometh to this Arit]: "I am the [mighty] bull, the (7) son of the ancestress of Osiris. O grant ye that his father, the lord of his godlike (8) companions, may bear witness for him. Here the guilty are weighed in judgment. I have brought unto his nostrils eternal life. I am the son of Osiris, I have made the way, I have passed thereover into Neter-khert."

(To be continued)

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Egypt's Cairo - YouTube
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia
死者之书- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Fountain of The Sun, Rastau, The Missing Portion of the ...
上古文明三大奇书:中国山海经,玛雅波波武经,古埃及亡灵书

Hymn to Ra - YouTube
Hymn to Isis - YouTube

Hymn to Goddess IsIs - YouTube
Quantec - Hymn To Ra - YouTube
Hymn to Goddess IsIs - Video Dailymotion
Hymn To Goddess Isis: Sound of The Ancient Egyptian ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XI

THE FIRST ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Sekhet-hra-asht-aru; the name of the watcher is Meti-heh; the name of the herald is Ha-kheru.
WORDS TO BE SPOKEN WHEN OSIRIS COMETH TO THE FIRST ARIT IN AMENTA. Saith Ani, triumphant, when he cometh to the first Arit: "I am the mighty one who createth his own light. I have come unto thee, O Osiris, and, purified from that which defileth thee, I adore thee. Lead on; name not the name of Re-stau unto me. Homage to thee, O Osiris, in thy might and in thy strength in Re-stau. Rise up and conquer, O Osiris, in Abtu. Thou goest round about heaven, thou sailest in the presence of Ra, thou seest all the beings who have knowledge. Hail Ra, who circlest in the sky.

(By collecting the shaded letters)
This is the name of Osiris, and the name of the God, of Ra.

(In other words)
THE FIRST ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Sekhet-hra-asht-aru; the name of the watcher is Meti-heh; the name of the herald is Ha-kheru.
WORDS TO BE SPOKEN WHEN OSIRIS COMETH TO THE FIRST ARIT IN AMENTA. Saith Ani, triumphant, when he cometh to the first Arit: "I am the mighty one who createth his own light. I have come unto thee, O Osiris, and, purified from that which defileth thee, I adore lastingly thee. Lead on; name not the name of Re-stau unto me. Homage to thee, O Osiris, in thy might and in thy strength in Re-stau. Rise up and conquer, O Osiris, in Abtu. Thou goest round about heaven, thou sailest in the presence of Ra, thou seest all the beings who have knowledge. Hail Ra, who circlest in the blue sky.

(By collecting the shaded letters)
THE FIRST name is green and the last name is blue.

Text: THE SECOND ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Un-hat; the name of the watcher is Seqet-hra; the name of the herald is Uset.

(In other words)
THE SECOND ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Un-hat; the name of the bright-eyed watcher (i.e., keeper) is Seqet-hra; the name of the herald is Uset.

(In short)

THE SECOND name is brick red.

Text: THE THIRD ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Qeq-hauau-ent-pehui; the name of the watcher is Se-res-hra; the name of the herald is Aaa.

(In other words)
THE THIRD ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Qeq-hauau-ent-pehui; the name of the bright-eyed watcher (i.e., keeper) is Se-res-hra; the name of the herald is Aaa.

(In short)
THE THIRD name is brick red.

THE FOURTH ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Khesef-hra-asht-kheru (i.e., repulsing the face, great of speech); the name of the watcher is Seres-tepu; the name of the herald is Khesef-At (i.e., repulser of the crocodile).

(In other words)
THE FOURTH ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Khesef-hra-asht-kheru (in other words, repulsing the face, stellar of speech); the name of the watcher is Seres-tepu; the name of the herald is Khesef-At (by way of explanation, repulser of the crocodile).

(In short)

THE FOURTH AND LAST NAME IS BLUE.

PLATE XI AND XII (1)

Text [CHAPTER CXLVII.]: (I) THE FIRST ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Sekhet-hra-asht-aru[3]; the name of the (2) watcher is Meti-heh (?)[4]; the name of the herald is Ha-kheru.[5]
[WORDS TO BE SPOKEN WHEN OSIRIS COMETH TO THE FIRST ARIT IN AMENTA.[6]] Saith (3) Ani, triumphant, when he cometh to the first Arit
[The majestic first Arit. The name of the security guard is Sekhet-hra-asht-aru; the exclusive name of the watcher is Meti-heh; Besides, the name of the herald is Ha-kheru.
Languages to be spoken by the time osiris entereth into the beginning arit existed among amenta. Saith Ani, joyful, at the time he showeth up at the first Arit]: "I am the mighty one who createth his own light. (4) I have come unto thee, O Osiris, and, purified from that which defileth thee, I adore thee. Lead on; (5) name not the name of Re-stau unto me["I am the extraordinary one who establisheth his own light. I have come unto thee finally, O Osiris, and, being purified from that which exactly contaminateth thee, I adore thee. Lead on; just not name the designation of Re-stau unto me]. Homage to thee, O Osiris, in thy might and in thy strength (6) in Re-stau. Rise up and conquer, O Osiris, in Abtu. Thou goest round about heaven, thou sailest in the presence of Ra, (7) thou seest all the beings who have knowledge[Extolment to thee, O Osiris, all through thy power and in thy capability among Re-stau. Rise up and gain mastery over, O Osiris, in Abtu. Thou goest round about heaven, thou sailest in the presence of Ra, thou seest all the beings who have knowledge].[1] Hail Ra, who circlest in [the sky]. Verily I say [unto thee], O Osiris, I am a (8) godlike ruler. (9) Let me not be driven hence[2] (10) nor from the wall of burning coals. [I have] opened the way in Re-stau; (11) I have eased the pain of Osiris; [I have] embraced that which the balance I hath weighed; [I have] made a path for him in the great valley, it and [he] maketh a path. Osiris shineth(?)."[Hail Ra, who circlest in the sky. Exactly I say unto thee, O majestic Osiris, I am a blessed ruler. Let me not be to that extent driven nor from the wall of burning coals. I have opened the way in Re-stau; I have eased the pain of Osiris; I have embraced that which the balance I hath weighed; I have made an exclusive path for him in the major valley, it and he maketh a street. Osiris shineth."]
Text: (1) THE SECOND ARIT. The name of (2) the doorkeeper is Un-hat[4]; (3) the name of the watcher is (4) Seqet-hra; the name of the herald is Uset.[5][The next Arit. The name of the doorkeeper is Un-hat; the name of the bright-eyed watcher is Seqet-hra; and the designation of the herald is Uset]
(6) Saith Osiris Ani, when he cometh unto this Arit; "He sitteth to do his heart's desire, and he weigheth (7) words as the second of Thoth[Saith Osiris Ani,
by the time osiris entereth into this Arit; "He sitteth to do his innermost being's desire, and he exactly weigheth words as the second of Thoth]. The strength of Thoth[6] humbleth the (8) hidden Maata gods[7] who feed upon Maat throughout the years [of their lives].[8] I make offerings at the (9) moment when [he] passeth on his way[]; I pass on and enter on the way; Grant thou that I may pass through and that I may gain sight of Ra together with those who make offerings."[The strength of Thoth subjugateth the masked Maata deities who feed upon Maat throughout the years of their ex lives. I make nobler offerings by the time he passeth on his way; I pass on and break into the way; Grant thou that I may pass through and that I may look fixedly at Ra in additon those men (aka, jacks) who make sacred offerings."]
Text: (1) THE THIRD ARIT. The name of the (2) doorkeeper is Qeq-hauau-ent-pehui;[1] the name of the (4) watcher is Se-res-hra;[2] the name of the herald is Aaa.[3][The one after next arit. The name of the doorkeeper is Qeq-hauau-ent-pehui; the name of the
bright-eyed watcher is Se-res-hra; and the designation of the herald is Aaa]
Saith Osiris Ani, [when he cometh to this Arit]: (6) "I am hidden [in] the great deep, [I am] the judge of the Rehui[Saith Osiris Ani, by the time he entereth into this Arit: "I am invisible in the great deep, exactly I am the judge of the Rehui].[4] I have come and I have done away with the offences of Osiris. I am building up the standing place (7) which cometh forth from his urerit (?) crown. I have done his business in Abtu, I have opened the way in Re-stau, I have (8) eased the pain which was in Osiris. I have made straight his standing place, and I have made [his] path.[5] He shineth in Re-stau."[I justly have come, besides I have extirpated the offences of Osiris. I am building up the undying place which cometh into
being from his exalted urerit crown. I have done his job amid Abtu, besides, I have exceptionally opened the way in Re-stau, I have subdued the pain which was among Osiris. I have made straight his undying place, and I have built his path. He shineth among Re-stau."]

Text: (1) THE FOURTH ARIT. The name of the (2) doorkeeper is Khesef-hra-asht- (3) kheru;[6] the name of the (4) watcher is Seres-tepu;[7] (5) the name of the herald is (6) Khesef-At.[8][The fourth arit. The exclusive name of the doorkeeper is Khesef-hra-asht-kheru(i.e., rejecting the face, extreme of speech); the exclusive name of the bright-eyed watcher is Seres-tepu; and the designation of the herald is Khesef-At (namely, disappearing of the crocodile")]
Saith Osiris, the scribe Ani, triumphant, [when he cometh to this Arit]: "I am the [mighty] bull, the (7) son of the ancestress of Osiris. O grant ye that his father, the lord of his godlike (8) companions, may bear witness for him[Saith Osiris, the scribe Ani, rejoicing, when he cometh next to this Arit: " I am the mighty bull, the son of the ancestress of Osiris. O grant ye that his father, the lord of his joyful mates, may perhaps bear witness for him]. Here the guilty are weighed in judgment. I have brought unto (9) his nostrils eternal life. I am the son of Osiris, I have made the way, I have passed thereover into Neter-khert."[Here the guilty are exactly weighed among judgment. I have brought unto his nostrils ageless life. I am the son of Osiris, I have made the way, I have passed thereover into Neter-khert."]

(End of PLATE XI)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XI (Extracted)

THE SECOND ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Un-hat; the name of the watCher (i.e., watChman) is Seqet-hra; the aPpellation of the herald is Uset.
When he cometh unto this Arit, reflectively saith Osiris Ani;

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:38

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表