最后的审判 (705) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XII (1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-2-10 06:32:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-2-14 14:07 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XII (1)

Vignette (插图) V.: The fifth Arit, guarded by three gods; the first with the head of a hawk, the second the head of a man, and the third the head of a snake. Each holds a knife.

Text: (1) THE FIFTH ARIT. The (2) name of the doorkeeper is Ankh-f-em-fent;[1] the name of the (3) watcher is Shabu; the name of the herald is Teb-hra-keha-kheft.[2]

Saith Osiris, the scribe Ani, triumphant, [when he cometh to this Arit]: I have brought unto thee the bones of thy jaws in Re-stau, I have brought thee thy backbone in Annu, (7) gathering together all thy members there. (8) I have driven back Apep for thee. I have poured water upon the wounds; I have made a path among you. I am the Ancient One among the gods. I have[3] made the offering of Osiris, who hath triumphed with victory, gathering his bones and bringing together all his limbs."

Vignette VI.: The sixth Arit, guarded by three gods; the first with the head of a jackal, and the second and third the head of a dog. The first holds an ear of corn (?), and each of the others a knife.

Text: (I) THE SIXTH ARIT. (2) The name of the doorkeeper is Atek-au-kehaq-kheru;[4] the name of the (4) watcher is An-hri; (5) the name of the herald is Ates-hra.

Saith Osiris, the scribe Ani, [when he cometh to this Arit]: "I have come (7) daily, I have come daily. I have made the way; I have passed along that which was created by Anubis. I am the lord of the (8) urerit crown . . . . . . . magical words. I, the avenger of right and truth, have avenged his eye. I have swathed the eye of Osiris, [I have] made the way]; Osiris Ani hath passed along [it] with you . . . . . . . .

Vignette VII.: The seventh Arit, guarded by three gods; the first with the head of a hare, the second the head of a lion, and the third the head of a man. The first and second hold a knife, and the third an ear of corn (?).

Text: (1) THE SEVENTH ARIT. The name of (2) the doorkeeper is Sekhem-Matenu-sen;[5] the name Of (4) the watcher is Aa-maa-kheru,[6] (5) and the name of the herald is Khesef-khemi.

Saith Osiris, [the scribe] Ani, [when he cometh to this Arit]: (6) "I have come

unto thee, O Osiris, who art cleansed of [thine] impurities. Thou goest round about heaven, thou seest Ra, thou seest the beings who have knowledge. Hail (7) Only One! behold, thou art in the sektet boat,[1] He goeth round the horizon of heaven. I speak what I will unto his[2] body; (8) it waxeth strong and it cometh to life, as he spake. Thou turnest back his face. Prosper thou for -me all the ways [which lead] unto thee!"

(To be continued)

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

一口气读懂古埃及神话
Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

Naked Science - Pyramids - YouTube
埃及法老及其它“名人神灵”如何影响当今世界 - BBC

你不知道的埃及| 老高與小茉Mr & Mrs Gao - YouTube
牧師看看- 天堂的證明,死亡其實不是終點... - YouTube
Top 10 BIGGEST Secrets & Mysteries of Ancient Egypt
两个神话故事,带你了解古埃及神话体系里最著名女神伊西斯
话说世界系列:世界神话的开端古埃及神话传说_奥西里斯 - 搜狐

评论:欧西里斯被塞特大卸十四块儿的神话是一种谜语,暗示了欧西里斯的中文名字是十四笔画。在荷鲁斯与塞特的大战的神话中文版当中,充满了针对上帝之名的中文字谜。

City of God - Dan Schutte & Lyrics - YouTube
"Your Word" | VIRTUAL CHOIR | Gary Bonner Singers
EGYPTIAN MYTHOLOGY song by Mr. Nicky - YouTube

地球上的方尖碑、海底的金字塔,月球、火星......上的金字塔及神秘的史前建筑,是众神为崇拜唯一的上帝、并“宣示这里的主权属于上帝”而建筑的,详见第463、第454的解读。天国的形象正是金字塔的形状。

那么埃及金字塔呢?你自己来判断。

历史上,有些自认聪明的人不远千里、不辞劳苦地将埃及的方尖碑搬来立在了自家的门口。

有些人既看不懂中文,也看不懂英文,并喃喃自语破除迷信,解放思想”,直到一切都太晚的那一天。

哈勃太空望远镜拍摄到的天国世界 - 每日頭條
哈伯望远镜1993年拍到璀璨的天国世界 - 正见网
NASA掩蓋「天堂存在」證據!甚至還有多名太空人證實
从美国哈勃太空望远镜拍下“天国”说科学与佛法 - 自由微信
Celestial city of New Jerusalem photographed by NASA's ...
震撼!NASA科學家找到了「天空之城」!?難道是傳說中神的 ...
【图片】哈勃太空望远镜疑似拍的“天国”【天文望远镜吧】_天文 ...

这一奇观是哈勃太空望远镜偶然或者巧合看到的吗(就像地球和人类的产生是偶然或者巧合发生的说法那种)?当然不是,是众神的所为,目的就是要看一看人类对此作何评论,特别是那些无神论者的评论,就像下面的那种。

1993年哈勃太空望远镜,拍摄到的神秘“天国照片”,是真的吗?

信息一旦经过无神论者的解释,就变更了它原来应有的内涵,正像进化论者曲解了由四脚行走的猿猴逐渐变成了两脚行走的人类图片的原意。

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XII (1)

Text: THE FIFTH ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Ankh-f-em-fent (i.e., eater of his own filth); the name of the watcher is Shabu; the name of the herald is Teb-hra-keha-kheft (i.e., making to lift up his face).

(In other words)
THE FIFTH ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Ankh-f-em-fent (i.e., eater of his own filth); the name of the watcher is Shabu; the name of the herald is Teb-hra-keha-kheft (i.e., making to add lustre to his face).

(In short)
HERE IS THE NAME OF THE GOD.

(In other words)
THE FIFTH ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Ankh-f-em-fent (i.e., eater of his own filth); the name of the watcher is Shabu; the name of the herald is Teb-hra-keha-kheft (i.e., making to respect for his countenance).

(In short)
The first name is green.

Text: (I) THE SIXTH ARIT. (2) The name of the doorkeeper is Atek-au-kehaq-kheru;[4] the name of the (4) watcher is An-hri; (5) the name of the herald is Ates-hra.

(In other words)
THE SIXTH ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Atek-au-kehaq-kheru; the name of the bright eyed custodian is An-hri; the name of the messenger is Ates-hra.

(In short)

HERE IS THE NAME OF THE GOD, AMEN.

(In other words)
THE SIXTH ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Atek-au-kehaq-kheru (by way of explanation, Seket-tau-keha-kheru); the name of the cautious observer (namely, guardian angel) is An-hri; the name of the herald is Ates-hra.

(In short)
The last name is blue.

Text: (1) THE SEVENTH ARIT. The name of (2) the doorkeeper is Sekhem-Matenu-sen;[5] the name Of (4) the watcher is Aa-maa-kheru,[6] (5) and the name of the herald is Khesef-khemi.

(In other words)
THE SEVENTH ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Sekhem-Matenu-sen; the name of the the name of the bright eyed custodian is Aa-maa-kheru, and the name of the messenger is Khesef-khemi.

(In short)
HERE IS THE NAME OF THE GOD, AMEN.

(In other words)
THE SEVENTH ARIT. The name of the doorkeeper is Sekhem-Matenu-sen (namely, Ates-sen); the name of the cautious observer (namely, guardian angel) is Aa-maa-kheru, and the name of the herald is Khesef-khemi.

(In short)
The last name is blue.

PLATE XII (1)

Text: (1) THE FIFTH ARIT. The (2) name of the doorkeeper is Ankh-f-em-fent;[1] the name of the (3) watcher is Shabu; the name of the herald is Teb-hra-keha-kheft.[2][THE FIFTH ARIT. The name of the janitor is Ankh-f-em-fent (that is, eater of his own filth); the exclusive name of the bright-eyed watcher is Shabu; and the designation of the herald is Teb-hra-keha-kheft (namely, making to lift up his face)].
Saith Osiris, the scribe Ani, triumphant, [when he cometh to this Arit]: I have brought unto thee the bones of thy jaws in Re-stau, I have brought thee thy backbone in Annu, (7) gathering together all thy members there. (8) I have driven back Apep for thee. I have poured water upon the wounds; I have made a path among you[Saith Osiris, the scribe Ani, rejoicing, when he cometh next to this Arit: I have brought unto thee the bones of thy jaws amid Re-stau, I have brought thee thy taxing backbone in Annu, by gathering together every single one of thy members there. I have driven back Apep singularly for thee. Exactly I have poured water upon the injuries; I have made a street among you]. I am the Ancient One among the gods. I have[3] made the offering of Osiris, who hath triumphed with victory, gathering his bones and bringing together all his limbs."[I am the extinct One among the gods. I have made the best offering of Osiris, who hath triumphed with victory, gathering his bones and bringing together all his limbs."]
Text: (I) THE SIXTH ARIT. (2) The name of the doorkeeper is Atek-au-kehaq-kheru;[4] the name of the (4) watcher is An-hri; (5) the name of the herald is Ates-hra[THE SIXTH arit. The name of the janitor (namely, sentry) is Atek-au-kehaq-kheru; the exclusive name of the bright-eyed watcher is An-hri; the designation of the emissary is Ates-hra].
[Continually saith Osiris, the best scribe Ani, right after he cometh next to this Arit: "I have come just all the time, besides, I have come daily. I have exclusively made the possibility; I have passed along that which was created by Anubis. And I am the lord of the urerit crown upon which written with brilliantly magical words. Expressly I, the avenger of truth and justice, have made somebody expiate his oculus. I have imbricated entirely the organ of vision of Osiris, I have made the way; ingenious scribe Ani hath passed on it together with you.]Saith Osiris, the scribe Ani, [when he cometh to this Arit]: "I have come (7) daily, I have come daily. I have made the way; I have passed along that which was created by Anubis. I am the lord of the (8) urerit crown . . . . . . . magical words. I, the avenger of right and truth, have avenged his eye. I have swathed the eye of Osiris, [I have] made the way]; Osiris Ani hath passed along [it] with you. . . . . . . .
Text: (1) THE SEVENTH ARIT. The name of (2) the doorkeeper is Sekhem-Matenu-sen;[5] the name Of (4) the watcher is Aa-maa-kheru,[6] (5) and the name of the herald is Khesef-khemi[The seventh arit. The exclusive name of the janitor is Sekhem-Matenu-sen; the exclusive name of the bright-eyed watcher is Aa-maa-kheru, and the designation of the emissary is Khesef-khemi].
[Continually saith Osiris, the best scribe Ani, right after he cometh next to this Arit: "I have come unto thee, O Osiris, who art cleansed of thine subjacent impurities. Thou excitedly goest round about heaven, thou seest Ra, thou seest the beings who have encyclopedic knowledge. Hail Only One! Behold, thou art in the great sektet boat, He extraordinarily goeth round the horizon of heaven. I just exclaim what I desire unto his body; it waxeth mighty and it cometh to life, as he spake. Thou turnest back his face, enlarge thou for me all the ways which lead unto thee!"]Saith Osiris, [the scribe] Ani, [when he cometh to this Arit]: (6) "I have come
unto thee, O Osiris, who art cleansed of [thine] impurities. Thou goest round about heaven, thou seest Ra, thou seest the beings who have knowledge. Hail (7) Only One! behold, thou art in the sektet boat,[1] He goeth round the horizon of heaven. I speak what I will unto his[2] body; (8) it waxeth strong and it cometh to life, as he spake. Thou turnest back his face. Prosper thou for -me all the ways [which lead] unto thee!"

(To be continued)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XII (Extracted)

Vignette VI.: The sixth Arit, guarded by three gods; the first with the head of a jackal, and the second and third the head of a dog. The first holds an ear of Corn, and eaCh of the others a knife.
Text: (I) THE SIXTH ARIT. The aPpellation of the doorkeeper is Atek-au-kehaq-kheru; the name of the watCher is An-hri; the name of the herald is Ates-hra.
When he cometh to this Arit, reflectively saith Osiris, the scribe Ani:

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 10:26

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表