最后的审判 (710) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XII (5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-2-16 06:54:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-2-21 20:31 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XII (5, following up)

In the late recensions of the Book of the Dead,[1] the text referring to the twenty-first Pylon reads:--

(71) "Hail," saith Horus, "O twenty-first pylon of the Still-Heart. (72) I have made the way, I know thee, I know thy name, I know the name of the goddess who guardeth thee: 'Sword that smiteth at the utterance of its [own] name, the unknown (?) goddess with back-turned face, the overthrower of those who draw nigh unto her flame' is her name. Thou keepest the secret things of the avenger of the god whom thou guardest, and his name is Amem.[2] (73) He maketh it to come to pass that the persea trees grow not, that the acacia trees bring not forth, and that copper is not begotten in the mountain. The godlike beings of this pylon are seven gods. (74) Tchen or At is the name of the one at (?) the door; Hetep-mes[3] is the name of the second one; Mes-Sep[4] is the name of the third one Utch-re[5] is the name of the fourth one; "Ap-uat[6] is the name of the fifth one; Beq[7] is the name of the sixth one; Anubis is the name of the seventh one."

(75) "I have made the way. I am Amsu-Horus, the avenger of his father, the heir of his father Un-nefer. I have come and I have overthrown all foes of my father Osiris. I have come day by day with victory, doing myself the worship of the god, (76) in the house of his father Tmu, lord of Annu, triumphant in the southern sky. I have done what is right and true to him that hath made right and truth; I have made the Haker festival for the lord thereof; I have led the way in the festival; (77) I have made offerings of cakes to the lords of the altars; and I have brought offerings and oblations, and cakes and ale, and oxen and ducks, to my father Osiris Un-nefer. I rise up in order that my soul may be made one wholly; I cause the bennu bird to come forth at [my] words. I have come daily into the holy house to make offerings of incense. (78) I have brought garments of byssus. I have set forth on the lake in the boat. I have made Osiris, the overlord of the netherworld, to be victorious over his enemies; and I have carried away all his foes to the place of slaughter in the East; they shall never come forth from the durance of the god Seb therein. (79) I have made those who stand up against Ra to be still, and [I have] made him to be victorious. I have come even as a scribe, and I have made all things plain. I have caused the god to have the power of his legs. I have come into the house of him that is upon his hill,[8] and I have seen him that is ruler in the sacred hall. (80) I have gone into Re-stau; I have hidden myself, and I have found out the way; I have travelled unto An-rutf. I have clothed those who are naked. (81) I have sailed up to Abtu; I have praised the gods Hu and Sau. (82) 1 have entered into the house of Astes, I have made supplication to the gods Khati and Sekhet in the house of Neith," or, as others say, "the rulers. I have entered into Re-stau; I have hidden myself, and I have found out the way; I have travelled unto An-rutf. (83) I have clothed him who was naked. I have sailed up to Abtu; I have glorified Hu and Sau. (84) I have received my crown at my rising, and I have power to sit upon my throne, upon the throne of my father and of the great company of the gods. I have adored the meskhen of Ta-sert. (85) My mouth uttereth words with right and with truth. I have drowned the serpent Akhekh. I have come into the great hall which giveth strength unto the limbs; and it hath been granted to me to sail along in the boat of Hai. The fragrance of anti unguent ariseth from the hair of him who hath knowledge. (86) I have entered into the house of Astes, and I have made supplication to the gods Khati and Sekhet within the House of the Prince. (87) I have arrived as a favoured one in Tattu."

(To be continued)

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

埃及神话- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
伊希斯(古埃及神话中的生命女神)_百度百科
荷鲁斯(古埃及神话中法老的守护神)_百度百科
This Discovery in Egypt Scares Scientists! - YouTube
Omnisutra - Book of the Dead - Adoration of Horus - YouTube
CHILLING MESSAGES ENCODED in Egyptian Tombs | Secrets

Ancient Egyptian Music - Sekhmet - YouTube

Egyptian Battle Music - Egyptian Warriors - YouTube
Hymn to the Sun (Hino ao Sol) - "O Clone" - Marcus Viana
War Song of Horus and Sekhmet - Ancient Egyptian Music

200 Kids Sing A Cappella Style | You Raise Me Up by Josh ...
"GOD" - Performed by the CBU University Choir and Orchestra

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XII (5, following up)

(71) "Hail," saith Horus, "O twenty-first pylon of the Still-Heart. (72) I have made the way, I know thee, I know thy name, I know the name of the goddess who guardeth thee: 'Sword that smiteth at the utterance of its [own] name, the unknown (?) goddess with back-turned face, the overthrower of those who draw nigh unto her flame' is her name. Thou keepest the secret things of the avenger of the god whom thou guardest, and his name is Amem.[2] (73) He maketh it to come to pass that the persea trees grow not, that the acacia trees bring not forth, and that copper is not begotten in the mountain. The godlike beings of this pylon are seven gods.["Hail," saith Horus, "O twenty-first jamb of the still-heart. I have made the exclusive way, I know thee, besides, I have knowledge thy appellation, besides, I know the name of the goddess who guardeth thee strictly: 'Sword that heavily smiteth at the explanation of its own name, the unknown goddess with back-turned face, the overthrower of those who draw just about unto her flame' is her exclusive name. Thou keepest the invisible things of the mysterious avenger of the god whom thou guardest, and his name is Amem. He maketh it to come to pass that the persea trees grow not, that the acacia trees bring not forth, and that copper is not exceptionally begotten in the mountain. The godlike beings of this jamb are seven gods.] (74) Tchen or At is the name of the one at (?) the door; Hetep-mes[3] is the name of the second one; Mes-Sep[4] is the name of the third one Utch-re[5] is the name of the fourth one; "Ap-uat[6] is the name of the fifth one; Beq[7] is the name of the sixth one; Anubis is the name of the seventh one."[Tchen or At exactly is the name of the one at the door; Hetep-mes (to be specific, born of peace) is the designation of the second one; Mes-Sep (that is to say, who giveth birth to fire) is the name of the third one Utch-re (to be specific, strong of mouth) is the exclusive name of the fourth one; in conjunction with "Ap-uat (namely, opener of ways) is the exclusive name of the fifth one; Beq (i.e., olive tree) is the only designation of the sixth one; accompanied by Anubis (namely, the god of the dead) is the name of the seventh one."]
(75) "I have made the way. I am Amsu-Horus, the avenger of his father, the heir of his father Un-nefer. I have come and I have overthrown all foes of my father Osiris. I have come day by day with victory, doing myself the worship of the god, (76) in the house of his father Tmu, lord of Annu, triumphant in the southern sky["I have made the way. I am Amsu-Horus, the bloodthirsty avenger of his father, the excellent heir of his father Osiris. I have come and I have subjected all my father's exasperated enemies. I have come day by day with winning, by doing myself the worship of the brilliant god, in the luxury house of his father Tmu, lord of Annu, jumping for joy amid the southern sky]. I have done what is right and true to him that hath made right and truth[Exactly I have done what is bona fide and right to him whom everything hath made bona fide and right]; I have made the Haker festival for the lord thereof; I have led the way in the festival; (77) I have made offerings of cakes to the lords of the altars; and I have brought offerings and oblations, and cakes and ale, and oxen and ducks, to my father Osiris Un-nefer[exactly I have made the Haker festival for the lord thereof; I have led the way of journey amid the festival; exactly I have made offerings of cakes to the lords of the altars; and I have brought offerings and customary oblations, combined with sugared cakes and ale, and oxen in addition jumbo tamed ducks, to my father Osiris Un-nefer]. I rise up in order that my soul may be made one wholly; I cause the bennu bird to come forth at [my] words[I rise up to such an extent that my spirit may possibly be brought into existence one altogether; expressly I cause the bennu bird to come into being at my exceptionally words]. I have come daily into the holy house to make offerings of incense. (78) I have brought garments of byssus. I have set forth on the lake in the boat[I just have come seven days a week into the holy house to make intoxicating offerings of incense. I have brought refined garments of byssus. I have set forth on the big lake in the large boat]. I have made Osiris, the overlord of the netherworld, to be victorious over his enemies; and I have carried away all his foes to the place of slaughter in the East; they shall never come forth from the durance of the god Seb therein[Expressly I have made Osiris, the overlord of the netherworld, to be victorious and jubilant over his enemies; and I have carried away all his foes to the place of extermination in the East; they shall never come into being from the captivity of the god Seb therein]. (79) I have made those who stand up against Ra to be still, and [I have] made him to be victorious. I have come even as a scribe, and I have made all things plain. I have caused the god to have the power of his legs[I have made those who stand up against Ra to be still, along with exactly I have made Ra to be victorious and joyful. I have come even as an excellent scribe, I have made all things obvious. I have advanced the god to have the proprietary mightiness of his legs]. I have come into the house of him that is upon his hill,[8] and I have seen him that is ruler in the sacred hall. (80) I have gone into Re-stau; I have hidden myself, and I have found out the way; I have travelled unto An-rutf. I have clothed those who are naked[Besides, I have come into the large house of him that is upon his hill, and exactly I have observed him that is majestic ruler amid the sacred hall. Expressly I have gone into Re-stau (by way of explanation, the mouth of the passages); I have hidden myself, and I have found out the way back; I have travelled unto An-rutf. I have garbed those who are naked]. (81) I have sailed up to Abtu; I have praised the gods Hu and Sau. (82) 1 have entered into the house of Astes, I have made supplication to the gods Khati and Sekhet in the house of Neith," or, as others say, "the rulers. I have entered into Re-stau; I have hidden myself, and I have found out the way; I have travelled unto An-rutf
. (83) I have clothed him who was naked[ I excitedly have sailed up to Abtu; I have majestically admired the gods Hu and Sau. Expressly I have entered into the building of Astes, I have made holy supplication to the gods Khati and Sekhet in the building of Neith, "or, exactly like remainders comment," the rulers majestically claimed. Besides, I have entered into exalted Re-stau; I have concealed myself, and I have found out the way back; I have travelled unto An-rutf. I have garbed him who was typically naked]. I have sailed up to Abtu; I have glorified Hu and Sau. (84) I have received my crown at my rising, and I have power to sit upon my throne, upon the throne of my father and of the great company of the gods[Besides, I have gone yachting to Abtu; I have extolled Hu and Sau. I have received my crown at my rising, and I have major attainment to sit upon my throne, upon the extraordinary throne of my beloved father in addition of the great company of the divine gods]. I have adored the meskhen of Ta-sert. (85) My mouth uttereth words with right and with truth. I have drowned the serpent Akhekh[Besides, I have held in high regard the meskhen of Ta-sert. My exceptional mouth uttereth words with justice and with impressiveness. I have drowned the toxicant cobra Akhekh]. I have come into the great hall which giveth strength unto the limbs; and it hath been granted to me to sail along in the boat of Hai. The fragrance of anti unguent ariseth from the hair of him who hath knowledge[I have come into the big hall which granteth strength unto the weary limbs; and it hath been kindly granted to me to sail along in the exceptional boat of Hai for the journey. The aroma of resistant to unguent ariseth from the hair of him who hath extraordinary knowledge]. (86) I have entered into the house of Astes, and I have made supplication to the gods Khati and Sekhet within the House of the Prince. (87) I have arrived as a favoured one in Tattu."[I have entered into the building of Astes, and I have made holy supplication to the gods Khati and Sekhet within the building of the excellent prince. I have come just as an admired somebody in Tattu."]

(To be continued)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XII (Extracted)

'Sword that smiteth at the utterance of its own name, the unknown goddess with back-turned face, the overthrower of those who draw nigh unto her flame' is her name. Thou keepest the seCret things of the avenger of the god whom thou guardest, and his name is Amem. He maketh it to Come to Pass that the persea trees grow not, that the acacia trees bring not forth, and that copper is not begotten in the mountain.  

PASTOR goes to HELL - what he saw was TERRIFYING!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:59

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表