最后的审判 (721) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XV (1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-2 12:43:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-3-3 17:06 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XV (1)

Vignette: A seated statue of Ani, the scribe, upon which the ceremony of opening the mouth"[4] un re, is being performed by the sem[5] priest, clad in a panther's skin and holding in his right hand the instrument Ur heka[6] i.e., "mighty one of enchantments." In front of the statue are: the sepulchral chest, the instruments Seb-ur, Tun-tet, and Temanu, and the object Pesh-en-kef.[1]

Text [CHAPTER XXIII.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF OPENING THE MOUTH OF OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE ANI. To be said:[2] "May Ptah open my mouth, and may the god of my town[3] loose the swathings, even the swathings[4] which are over my mouth (2). Moreover, may Thoth, being filled and furnished with charms, come and loose the bandages, the bandages of Set which fetter my mouth (3); and may the god Tmu hurl them' at those who would fetter [me] with them, and drive them back. May my mouth be opened, may my mouth be unclosed by Shu[6] (4) with his iron[7] knife, wherewith he opened the mouth of the gods. I am Sekhet,[8] and I sit upon the great western side of heaven. (5) 1 am the great goddess Sah[9] among the souls of Annu. Now as concerning every charm and all the words which may be spoken against me (6), may the gods resist them, and may each and every one of the company of the gods withstand it them."[10]

Text [CHAPTER XXIV.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF BRINGING CHARMS UNTO OSIRIS ANI [IN NETER-KHERT]. [He saith]: "I am Tmu[11]-Khepera, who gave birth unto himself upon the thigh of his divine mother.[12] Those who are in Nu[13]are made wolves, and those who are among the godlike rulers (3) are become

hyenas.[1] Behold, I gather together the charm from every place where it is and from every man with whom it is,[2]' swifter than greyhounds and fleeter than light. (4) Hail thou who towest along the makhent boat of Ra, the stays of thy sails and of thy rudder are taut in the wind as thou sailest over the Lake of Fire in Neter-khert. Behold, thou gatherest together the charm (5) from every place where it is and from every man with whom it is, swifter than greyhounds and fleeter than light, [the charm] which createth the forms of existence from the (6) mother's thigh (?) and createth the gods from (or in) silence, and which giveth the heat of life unto the gods.[3] Behold, the charm is given unto me from wheresoever it is [and from him with whom it is], swifter than greyhounds and fleeter than light," or, (as others say), " fleeter than a shadow."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

埃及的神话传说导言
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

两个神话故事,带你了解古埃及神话体系里最著名女神伊西斯
话说世界系列:世界神话的开端古埃及神话传说_奥西里斯 - 搜狐

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XV (1)

Text [CHAPTER XXIII.]: THE CHAPTER OF OPENING THE MOUTH OF OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE ANI.
TO BE SAID: "MAY PTAH OPEN MY MOUTH, AND MAY THE GOD OF MY TOWN LOOSE THE SWATHINGS, EVEN THE SWATHINGS WHICH ARE OVER MY MOUTH.

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF FISSURING THE NORMALLY IMMOBILE MOUTH OF OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE ANI. TO BE SAID: "MAY PTAH OPEN MY MOUTH, AND MAY THE GOD OF MY TOWN LOOSE THE SWATHINGS, AND MORE THAN THAT THE SWATHINGS WHICH ARE OVER MY MOUTH.

(GATHERING THE SHADED LETTERS)
THIS IS THE NAME OF OSIRIS AND THE GOD, AMEN.

Text [CHAPTER XXIV.]: THE CHAPTER OF BRINGING CHARMS UNTO OSIRIS ANI [IN NETER-KHERT]. HE SAITH: "I AM TMU-KHEPERA, WHO GAVE BIRTH UNTO HIMSELF UPON THE THIGH OF HIS DIVINE MOTHER. THOSE WHO ARE IN NU ARE MADE WOLVES, AND THOSE WHO ARE AMONG THE GODLIKE RULERS ARE BECOME HYENAS.

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF BRINGING CHARMS UNTO OSIRIS ANI, THE SCRIBE IN NETER-KHERT. HE OPINETH: "I AM TMU-KHEPERA, WHO GAVE BIRTH UNTO HIMSELF UPON THE THIGH OF HIS DIVINE MOTHER. THOSE WHO ARE IN NU ARE MADE WOLVES, AND THOSE WHO ARE AMONG THE GODLIKE RULERS ARE BECOME HYENAS*.

THIS IS THE NAME OF NU AND THE GOD, AMEN.

*Nun | Egyptian god - Encyclopedia Britannica

Omega Khunou - Amen Amen - Gospel Praise & Worship Song

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XV (1)

(In other words)
THE CHAPTER OF OPENING THE MOUTH OF OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE ANI. To be said: "May Ptah first open my mouth, and may the merciful god of my town loose the swathings, even the swathings which are over my cinched mouth. Moreover, may Thoth, being filled and furnished with charms, come and loose the bandages, the bandages of Set which tightly fasten my mouth; and may the god Tmu bish them' at those who would fetter absolutely me with them, and drive them back.

The first name is green and the last one is blue.

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

PLATE XV (1)

Text [CHAPTER XXIII.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF OPENING THE MOUTH OF OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE ANI. To be said:[2] "May Ptah open my mouth, and may the god of my town[3] loose the swathings, even the swathings[4] which are over my mouth (2)[The chapter of opening the jaws and mouth of the scribe ani, Osiris. To be expressed: "May possibly Ptah open my mouth, and may the god of my town loose the bandings, accompanying the bandings which are over my mouth]. Moreover, may Thoth, being filled and furnished with charms, come and loose the bandages, the bandages of Set which fetter my mouth (3); and may the god Tmu hurl them' at those who would fetter [me] with them, and drive them back[Moreover, may exceptional Thoth, being jam-packed with charms, come and loose the bandages, the bandages of Set which fetter my maxilla and mandible; and may the god Tmu hurl them' at those who would fetter me with bandings, accompanying drive them back]. May my mouth be opened, may my mouth be unclosed by Shu[6] (4) with his iron[7] knife, wherewith he opened the mouth of the gods[May my mouth be opening, may my mouth be exceptionally unclosed through Shu with his iron knife, wherewith he opened the jaws and mouth of the gods]. I am Sekhet,[8] and I sit upon the great western side of heaven. (5) 1 am the great goddess Sah[9] among the souls of Annu. Now as concerning every charm and all the words which may be spoken against me (6), may the gods resist them, and may each and every one of the company of the gods withstand it them."[10][Exactly I am Sekhet, and I sit upon the great western side of heaven. I am the brillant goddess Sah among the souls of Annu. Nowadays as concerning every charm and all the words which may be given voice against me, may the extraordinary gods subjugate them, as well as may each and every one of the company of the gods experience and combat them." ]

Text [CHAPTER XXIV.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF BRINGING CHARMS UNTO OSIRIS ANI [IN NETER-KHERT][The chapter of bringing charms unto Osiris ani, the exemplary scribe in neter-khert]. [He saith]: "I am Tmu[11]-Khepera, who gave birth unto himself upon the thigh of his divine mother.[12] Those who are in Nu[13]are made wolves, and those who are among the godlike rulers (3) are become hyenas.[1] Behold, I gather together the charm from every place where it is and from every man with whom it is,[2]' swifter than greyhounds and fleeter than light[He saith: "I am Tmu-Khepera, who gave birth unto himself upon the thigh of his divine mother. Those who exist among majestic Nu are made wolves, and those who exist among the brillantly godlike rulers are become hyenas. Behold, I bunch the bewitchery from every single place where it exactly is and from every man with whom it is,' swifter than greyhounds and fleeter than light]. (4) Hail thou who towest along the makhent boat of Ra, the stays of thy sails and of thy rudder are taut in the wind as thou sailest over the Lake of Fire in Neter-khert[Hail thou who joltest along the makhent ship of Ra, the relaxed holidays of thy sails and of thy rudder are unbending in the contrary wind as thou sailest over the Bight of Fire along Neter-khert]. Behold, thou gatherest together the charm (5) from every place where it is and from every man with whom it is, swifter than greyhounds and fleeter than light, [the charm] which createth the forms of existence from the (6) mother's thigh (?) and createth the gods from (or in) silence, and which giveth the heat of life unto the gods[Behold, thou intermix the charisma from every place where it is and from every man with whom it is, swifter than greyhounds and fleeter than light, the conjuration maketh the shapes of existence originating from the mother's thigh and createth the gods beginning out of silence, and which giveth the calidity of life unto the gods].[3] Behold, the charm is given unto me from wheresoever it is [and from him with whom it is], swifter than greyhounds and fleeter than light," or, (as others say), " fleeter than a shadow."[Behold, the incantation is given unto me from wheresoever it exactly is and from him with whom it is, swifter than greyhounds and fleeter than light," or, (just as someone else say), " fleeter than a shadow."]

(To be condinued)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE
PLATE XV (1)

Moreover, may Thoth, being filled and furnished with charms, come and loose the bandages, the bandages of Set whiCh fetter my mouth; and may the god Tmu hurl them' at those who would fetter me with them, and drive them baCk. May my mouth be opened, may my mouth be unclosed by Shu with his sharP iron knife, wherewith he opened the mouth of the gods. I am Sekhet, and I sit upon the great western side of heaven. I am the great goddess Sah among the souls of Annu. Now as concerning all of the spells and words which may be spoken against me, may the gods resist them, and may each and every one of the company of the gods withstand it them."

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:10

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表