最后的审判 (722) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XV (2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-3 15:48:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-3-5 07:35 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XV (2, following up)

Appendix: The following chapter, which generally appears in other early copies of the Book of the Dead, is closely connected with the preceding chapter. It is here taken from the Papyrus of Nebseni.

(1) [CHAPTER XXV.] THE CHAPTER OF CAUSING THE DECEASED TO REMEMBER HIS (2) NAME IN NETER-KHERT. [He saith]: "May my name be given unto me in the great Double House, and may I remember my name in the House of Fire on the (3) night of counting the years and of telling the number of the months. I am with the Holy One, and I sit on the eastern side of heaven. If any god advanceth unto me, (4) forthwith I proclaim his name."

Vignette (插图): The scribe Ani, clothed in white, and with his heart in his right hand, addressing the god Anubis.[4] Between them is a necklace of several rows of coloured beads, the clasp of which is in the shape of a pylon or gateway, and to which is attached a pectoral bearing a representation of the boat of the sun, wherein is set a scarab, emblematic of the Sun.[1]

Text [CHAPTER XXVII: (1) CHAPTER OF GIVING A HEART UNTO OSIRIS ANI (2) IN THE UNDERWORLD. [Ani saith]: "May my heart be with me in the House of Hearts.[2] May my heart be with me, and may it rest in [me], or I shall not eat of the cakes of Osiris on the eastern[3] side of the Lake of Flowers,[4] (3) [neither shall I have] a boat wherein to go down the Nile, and another wherein to go up, nor shall I go forward in the boat with thee. May my mouth be given unto me that I may (4) speak with it, and my two feet to it walk withal, and my two hands and arms to overthrow my foe. May the doors of heaven be opened unto me[5](5); may Seb, the Prince of the gods, open wide his two jaws unto me; may he open my two eyes which are blinded; may he cause me to stretch out my (6) feet which are bound together; and may Anubis make my legs firm that I may stand upon them. May the goddess Sekhet make me to rise (7) so that I may ascend unto heaven, and there may that be done which I command in the House of the Ka of Ptah.[6] I know my heart, I have gotten the mastery over (8) my heart, I have gotten the mastery over my two hands and arms, I have gotten the mastery over my feet, and I have gained the power to do whatsoever my ka pleaseth. (9) My soul shall not be shut off from my body at the gates of the underworld; but I shall enter in peace, and I shall come forth in peace."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

埃及的神话传说导言
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

两个神话故事,带你了解古埃及神话体系里最著名女神伊西斯
话说世界系列:世界神话的开端古埃及神话传说_奥西里斯 - 搜狐

Amen (True Worship 2014: Live) (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

[CHAPTER XXV.] THE CHAPTER OF CAUSING THE DECEASED TO REMEMBER HIS (2) NAME IN NETER-KHERT. [He saith]: "May my name be given unto me in the great Double House, and may I remember my name in the House of Fire on the (3) night of counting the years and of telling the number of the months. I am with the Holy One, and I sit on the eastern side of heaven. If any god advanceth unto me, (4) forthwith I proclaim his name."

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF INSPIRING THE DECEASED TO REMEMBER HIS NAME IN NETER-KHERT. He saith: "May my name be given unto me in the great Double House, and may I remember my name in the House of Fire on the night OF counting the years and of telling the number of the months. I am with THE HOLY ONE, and I sit on the eastern side of heaven. If any GOD advanceth unto me, at once I proclaim his sacred name."

(GATHERING THE SHADED LETTERS)
THIS IS THE NAME OF THE HOLY ONE, GOD. AMEN, AMEN.

(In other words)
THE CHAPTER OF CAUSING THE DECEASED TO REMEMBER HIS NAME IN NETER-KHERT. He first saith: "May my name be distinctly given unto me in the great Double House, and may I remember my name in the House of Fire on the night of counting the years and of telling the number of the months. I am with the Holy One, and I sit on the eastern division of blue sky. If any god advanceth unto me, forthwith I proclaim his name."

The first name is green and the last one is blue.

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

[CHAPTER XXV.] THE CHAPTER OF CAUSING THE DECEASED TO REMEMBER HIS NAME IN NETER-KHERT. He saith: "May my name be given unto me in the great Double House, and may I remember my name in the House of Fire on the night of counting the years and of telling the number of the months. I am with the Holy One, and I sit on the eastern side of heaven. If any god advanceth unto me, forthwith I proclaim his name."

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF INSPIRING THE DECEASED TO REMEMBER HIS NAME IN NETER-KHERT. He saith: "May my name be given unto me in the great Double House, and may I remember my name in the House of Fire on the night of counting the years and of telling the number of the months. I am with the Holy One, and I sit on the eastern side of heaven. If any god advanceth unto me, at once I proclaim his sacred name."

THIS IS THE NAME OF THE HOLY ONE, GOD. AMEN, AMEN.

Text [CHAPTER XXVII: CHAPTER OF GIVING A HEART UNTO OSIRIS ANI IN THE UNDERWORLD. [Ani saith]: "May my heart be with me in the House of Hearts. May my heart be with me, and may it rest in [me], or I shall not eat of the cakes of Osiris on the eastern side of the Lake of Flowers, [neither shall I have] a boat wherein to go down the Nile, and another wherein to go up, nor shall I go forward in the boat with thee.

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF GIVING A HEART UNTO OSIRIS ANI IN THE UNDERWORLD. Ani saith: "May my heart be with me in the House of Hearts. May my heart be with me, and may it rest in me, or I shall not eat of the cakes of Osiris on the eastern side of the Lake of Flowers, neither shall I have a boat wherein to go down the Nile, and another wherein to go up, nor shall I go forward in the boat with thee.

THIS IS THE NAME OF OSIRIS AND OF THE GOD.

Amen (feat. Ntokozo Mbambo & Joe Mettle) - YouTube

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

(1) [CHAPTER XXV.] THE CHAPTER OF CAUSING THE DECEASED TO REMEMBER HIS (2) NAME IN NETER-KHERT. [He saith]: "May my name be given unto me in the great Double House, and may I remember my name in the House of Fire on the (3) night of counting the years and of telling the number of the months. I am with the Holy One, and I sit on the eastern side of heaven. If any god advanceth unto me, (4) forthwith I proclaim his name."[
The chapter of expressly causing the deceased to remember his name among Neter-khert. He saith: "May my appellation be indeed given unto me in the extraordinary Double House, and may I remember my majestic name in the House of Fire on the night of counting the years and of telling the number of the months. Expressly I am with the Holy One, and I sit on the eastern side of the blue sky. If any god advanceth unto me, instantly I proclaim his name."]

Text [CHAPTER XXVII: (1) CHAPTER OF GIVING A HEART UNTO OSIRIS ANI (2) IN THE UNDERWORLD. [Ani saith]: "May my heart be with me in the House of Hearts.[2] May my heart be with me, and may it rest in [me], or I shall not eat of the cakes of Osiris on the eastern[3] side of the Lake of Flowers,[4] (3) [neither shall I have] a boat wherein to go down the Nile, and another wherein to go up, nor shall I go forward in the boat with thee
[Chapter of contributing an exclusive heart unto Osiris Ani in the underworld. Ani saith majestically: "May perhaps my heart be expressly with me among the House of Hearts (by way of explanation, the judgment hall of Osiris, in which hearts were weighed). May my heart be with me, and may it rest in me, or I shall not eat of the cakes of Osiris on the eastern side of the Lake of Flowers, neither shall I have a boat wherein to go down the Nile, and another wherein to go up, nor shall I go forward in the boat with thee]. May my mouth be given unto me that I may (4) speak with it, and my two feet to it walk withal, and my two hands and arms to overthrow my foe[May my mouth be expressly imparted unto me that I may speak with my jaws and mouth, besides, my two feet to it walk to that extent, given that my two hands and arms to overthrow my foe]. May the doors of heaven be opened unto me[5](5); may Seb, the Prince of the gods, open wide his two jaws unto me; may he open my two eyes which are blinded; may he cause me to stretch out my (6) feet which are bound together; and may Anubis make my legs firm that I may stand upon them[May the doors of heaven be opened unto me; may Seb, the Prince of the gods, open wide his two jaws unto me; may possibly he open my two eyes which are blinded; might he cause me to extend my feet which are bound jointly; and may perhaps Anubis make my legs extremely firm that I may possibly stand upon them]. May the goddess Sekhet make me to rise (7) so that I may ascend unto heaven, and there may that be done which I command in the House of the Ka of Ptah.[6][May possibly the divine goddess Sekhet make me to rise so that I may possibly ascend unto heaven, and there may that be done which I command among the House of the Ka of Ptah.] I know my heart, I have gotten the mastery over (8) my heart, I have gotten the mastery over my two hands and arms, I have gotten the mastery over my feet, and I have gained the power to do whatsoever my ka pleaseth[I know my heart exactly, I have gotten the judgment amid my heart, besides, I have gotten the expertise atop my two hands and arms, I have gotten the ability amid my feet, and I have gained the power to do whatsoever my ka instructeth]. (9) My soul shall not be shut off from my body at the gates of the underworld; but I shall enter in peace, and I shall come forth in peace."[My soul shall not be disengaged from my body at the exit and entrance of the underworld; but I shall enter joyfully, I shall come out soundly."]

(To be continued)

哈利路亞- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
哈利路亚(基督教宗教术语) - 百度百科
Angels singing (Cleared up) - YouTube
Real Angels Caught on Audio Tape ! Supernatural Event.....
Unbelievable! Angels Seen Entering A Russian Orthodox ...
The Real Voice of Angels Singing Recorded Miraculously ...
Angels singing caught on tape during Church Choir practice
Angels caught on camera at St. John Brebeuf Church Niles Il
Angels Singing Recorded in Bethany Israel November 1973 ...
Appearance of a real angel in a Russian church on ... - YouTube

天使离我们人类很远吗?他们可以很远,又可以很近。或许就在你的身边,与你上一样的课(你看不见他们),完成一样的作业,说着你当地的口音,与你擦身而过,而你却不知他们是天使。哪里有圣洁,他们就去哪里。哪里真正需要,他们就去帮助。

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE
PLATE XV (2)

Appendix: The following chapter, which generally appears in other early copies of the Book of the Dead, is closely connected with the preCeding Chapter. It is here taken from the Papyrus of Nebseni.

[CHAPTER XXV.] THE CHAPTER OF CAUSING THE DECEASED TO REMEMBER HIS NAME IN NETER-KHERT. [He saith]: "May Perhaps my name be given unto me in the great Double House, and may I remember my name in the House of Fire on the night of counting the years and of telling the number of the months.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:27

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表