最后的审判 (723) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XV (3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-5 07:40:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-7-4 17:35 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XV (3, following up)

Text: [CHAPTER XXXB.]. (I) THE CHAPTER[1] OF NOT LETTING (2) THE HEART OF OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE OF THE SACRED OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS, ANI, TRIUMPHANT, BE DRIVEN FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD. Ani saith: "My heart, my mother; my heart, my mother (3). My heart whereby I come into being. May there be nothing to withstand me at [my] judgment; may there be no, resistance against me by the Tchatcha; may there be no parting of thee from me in the presence of him who keepeth the Scales! Thou art my ka within (4) my body, [which] knitteth and strengtheneth my limbs. Mayest thou come forth in the place of happiness [to which] I advance. May the Shenit,[2] who make men to stand fast, not cause my name to stink."[3]

Vignette: Ani holding his soul in the form of a human-headed bird.

Text: [CHAPTER LXI.] (I) CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE SOUL OF A MAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD. Osiris the scribe Ani saith: "I, even I, am he (2) who came forth from the water-flood which I make to overflow and which becometh mighty as the River [Nile]."

Appendix; In many early papyri the text of Chapter LXI. forms part of a longer composition which M. Naville calls Chapters LXI.,[4] LX.,[5] and LXII.,[6] and which reads:--

(1) CHAPTER OF DRINKING WATER IN THE UNDERWORLD. [He saith]: "I, even I, am he who cometh forth from (2) Seb. The flood hath been given unto him, and he hath gotten power over it as Hapi. I, even I, open the (3) two doors of heaven: and the two doors of the watery abyss have been opened unto me by Thoth and by Hapi, the divine twin sons of heaven, (4) who are mighty in splendours. O grant ye that I may gain power over the water, even as Set overcame his foes on the day(?) (5) when he terrified the world. I have passed by the great ones shoulder against shoulder, even as they have passed by that great and splendid god who is (6) provided [with all things] and whose name is unknown. I have passed by the mighty one of the shoulder. (7) The flood of Osiris hath been passed through by me, and Thoth-Hapi-Tmu, the lord of the horizon, hath opened unto me the flood in his name, 'Thoth, the cleaver of the earth.' (8) I have gained power over the water, even as Set gained power over his foes. I have sailed over heaven. I am Ra. I am the Lion-god. I am the young bull (9). I have devoured the Thigh, I have seized the flesh. I have gone round about the streams in Seket-Aru. Boundless eternity hath been granted unto me, and, behold, (10) I am the heir of eternity; to me hath been given everlastingness."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:
埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏

第一層已經在地核之內| 老高與小茉Mr & Mrs Gao - YouTube
金字塔密碼432 - 並暗示了他發現的秘密……|自說自話的總裁
从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐

Praise and Harmony Marathon - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

Text: [CHAPTER XXXB.]. THE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE OF THE SACRED OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS, ANI, TRIUMPHANT, BE DRIVEN FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD.

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF OSIRIS, THE BIG-NAME SCRIBE OF THE SACRED OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS, ANI, TRIUMPHANT, BE DRIVEN FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD.

(GATHERING THE SHADED LETTERS)
THIS IS THE NAME OF THE SACRED GOD, AMEN.

(In other words)
THE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF OSIRIS, THE BIG-NAME WRITER OF THE SACRED OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS, ANI, JUBILANT, BE HOUNDED FROM HIM AMONG THE UNDERWORLD. Ani saith: "My heart, my mother; my heart, my mother. My heart whereby I come into being. May there be nothing to withstand me at my first determination; may there be no, resistance to a greater degree than me by the Tchatcha; may there be no parting of thee from me in the presence of him who keepeth the Scales!

THE LAST NAME BLUE and the first name is green.

Text: [CHAPTER LXI.] (I) CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE SOUL OF A MAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD. Osiris the scribe Ani saith: "I, even I, am he (2) who came forth from the water-flood which I make to overflow and which becometh mighty as the River [Nile]."

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF NOT AUTHORISING THE SOUL OF A MAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD (BY WAY OF EXPLANATION, DUAT). OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE ANI SAITH: "I, INDEED I, AM HE WHO CAME FORTH FROM THE WATER-FLOOD WHICH I MAKE TO OVERFLOW AND WHICH GROWETH PRODIGIOUS AS THE RIVER NILE."

THIS IS THE NAME OF OSIRIS AND OF GOD.

(1) CHAPTER OF DRINKING WATER IN THE UNDERWORLD. [He saith]: "I, even I, am he who cometh forth from (2) Seb. The flood hath been given unto him, and he hath gotten power over it as Hapi.

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF DRINKING WATER LIKE A FISH IN THE UNDERWORLD (NAMELY, DUAT). HE SAITH: "I, EVEN I, AM HE WHO COMETH OUT OF SEB. AND THE PROFUSE FLOOD HATH BEEN GIVEN UNTO HIM, AND HE HATH GOTTEN DRIVING FORCE OVER IT AS HAPI.

THIS IS THE NAME OF SEB AND OF THE GOD.

Praise and Harmony Medley Marathon - YouTube

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

Text: [CHAPTER XXXB.]. (I) THE CHAPTER[1] OF NOT LETTING (2) THE HEART OF OSIRIS, THE SCRIBE OF THE SACRED OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS, ANI, TRIUMPHANT, BE DRIVEN FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD[THE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF OSIRIS, THE EXCELLENT WRITER OF THE SACRED OFFERINGS OF ALL THE GODS, ANI, JUBILANT, BE SOUGHT FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD]. Ani saith: "My heart, my mother; my heart, my mother. My heart whereby I come into being. May there be nothing to withstand me at [my] judgment; may there be no, resistance against me by the Tchatcha; may there be no parting of thee from me in the presence of him who keepeth the Scales[May there be nothing to withstand me at my execllent determination and judgment; and may there be scantly any, angry exchange to inimical to me by the Tchatcha; may there be no dividing of thee from me in the presence of him who standeth by the weighing scales]! Thou art my ka within (4) my body, [which] knitteth and strengtheneth my limbs. Mayest thou come forth in the place of happiness [to which] I advance. May the Shenit,[2] who make men to stand fast, not cause my name to stink."[3][Thou art my ka within my body, which knitteth and strengtheneth my limbs. Mayest thou come into existence in the place of joy to which I advance. May the Shenit (by way of explanation, a class of divine beings), who make men to stand fast, not cause my name to stink."
"Pleasant for us, pleasant is the hearing, and there is gladness of heart at the weighing of words. Let not lies be spoken against me near the god, in the presence of the great god, the lord of Amentet. Verily, how great shalt thou be when thou risest up in triumph!"["Breathtaking for us, intoxicating is the hearing, along with there is joy of heart at the measuring of the exceptional words. Let not lies be given voice against me by the side of the god, in the presence of the brilliant god, the extraordinary lord of Amentet. Verily, how great shalt thou be just at the time thou risest up in exhilaration!"]

Text: [CHAPTER LXI.] (I) CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE SOUL OF A MAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD[CHAPTER OF NOT ENABLING THE SOUL OF A MAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD]. Osiris the scribe Ani saith: "I, even I, am he (2) who came forth from the water-flood which I make to overflow and which becometh mighty as the River [Nile]."[Osiris the scribe Ani saith: "I, inarguably I, am he who came into existence from the water-flood which I make to overflow and which becometh majestic in the same way as the River Nile."]

(1) CHAPTER OF DRINKING WATER IN THE UNDERWORLD(CHAPTER OF ANXIOUSLY DRINKING WATER AMONG THE UNDERWORLD (冥界). [He saith]: "I, even I, am he who cometh forth from (2) Seb. The flood hath been given unto him, and he hath gotten power over it as Hapi[Osiris, the scribe Ani saith: "I, inarguably I, am he who cometh into
being from Seb. The flood hath been explicitly authorized unto him, and he hath gotten jurisdiction toward it the same as Hapi]. I, even I, open the (3) two doors of heaven: and the two doors of the watery abyss have been opened unto me by Thoth and by Hapi, the divine twin sons of heaven, (4) who are mighty in splendours[I, exactly I, unbar the two doors of heaven: and the two doors of the watery abyss have been indeed gaped unto me by Thoth and by Hapi, the divine twin sons of heaven, who are brilliant in grandeur]. O grant ye that I may gain power over the water, even as Set overcame his foes on the day(?) (5) when he terrified the world[O grant ye that I may gain extraordinary power over the water, just as Set overcame his exceptional foes on the day by the time he enough frightened the world]. I have passed by the great ones shoulder against shoulder, even as they have passed by that great and splendid god who is (6) provided [with all things] and whose name is unknown[I have passed by the divine ones shoulder against shoulder, even as they have passed by that divine and splendid god who is expressly provided with all things and whose majestic name is unknown]. I have passed by the mighty one of the shoulder. (7) The flood of Osiris hath been passed through by me, and Thoth-Hapi-Tmu, the lord of the horizon, hath opened unto me the flood in his name, 'Thoth, the cleaver of the earth.'[I have passed by the extraordinary one by the shoulder. The flooding of Osiris hath been passed through by me, and divine Thoth-Hapi-Tmu, the boss of the horizon, hath gotten off unto me the flood in his exclusive name, 'Thoth, the cleaver of the earth.'] (8) I have gained power over the water, even as Set gained power over his foes. I have sailed over heaven. I am Ra. I am the Lion-god[I have gained power over the water, just as Set came by strength over his foes. Expressly I have sailed over heaven. I am Ra brightly. I am the Lion-god]. I am the young bull (9). I have devoured the Thigh, I have seized the flesh. I have gone round about the streams in Seket-Aru[I am the young bull. I have munched the thigh and buttock, I have taken advantage of the flesh. I have approximately gone round just about the streams in less than Seket-Aru]. Boundless eternity hath been granted unto me, and, behold, (10) I am the heir of eternity; to me hath been given everlastingness."[Inexhaustible eternity hath been granted unto me, and, behold, I am the heir of eternity; to me hath been given holy everlastingness."]

(To be continued)

LION (feat. Chris Brown & Brandon Lake) | Elevation Worship

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XV (3)

I, even I, open the two doors of heaven: and the two doors of the watery abyss have been opened unto me by Thoth and by Hapi, the divine twin sons of heaven, who are mighty in splendours. O grant ye that I may gain power over the water, even as Set overCame his foes on the day when he sCared the world. I have Passed by the great ones shoulder against shoulder, even as they have passed by that great and splendid god who is provided with all things and whose name is unknown. I have passed by the mighty one by the shoulder. The full flood of Osiris hath been passed through by me, and Thoth-Hapi-Tmu, the lord of the horizon, hath opened unto me the flood in his name, 'Thoth, the cleaver of the earth.'

推荐:
出埃及记第26课:神在基辅(19:01-15)。俄罗斯入侵乌克兰 ...

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 01:43

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表