最后的审判 (724) 古埃及亡灵书 PLATE XV (4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-5 17:22:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-3-10 17:25 编辑

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
The Papyrus of Ani
Translated by E. A. WALLIS BUDGE (1895)

PLATE XV (4, following up)

Closely connected with the above chapter are the two following short chapters:--[1]

Vignette: The deceased drinking water from a running stream.

Text [CHAPTER LXIIIA.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF DRINKING WATER AND OF NOT BEING BURNED IN THE FIRE. [The deceased] saith: "Hail, Bull of Amenta. I am brought unto thee, I am the oar of Ra (3) wherewith he ferried over the aged ones; let me not be buried nor consumed. I am Beb,[2] (4) the first-born son of Osiris, who doth wash every god within his eye in Annu. I am the Heir, (5) the exalted (?), the mighty one, the Still [of Heart]. I have made my name to flourish, and I have delivered [it], that I may make myself to live [in remembrance] on this day."

Vignette: The deceased standing near flames of fire.

Text [CHAPTER LXIIIB.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF NOT BEING SCALDED WITH WATER. [He saith]: "I am the oar (2) made ready for rowing, wherewith Ra ferried over the Aged godlike ones. (3) I carry the moistures of Osiris to the lake away from the flame which cannot be passed (4); he is turned aside from the path thereof and he is not burned in the fire. I lie down with the hamemu; (5) I come unto the Lion's lair, killing and binding; and I follow the path by which he came forth."

Vignette: Ani carrying a sail, emblematic of breath and air.

Text [CHAPTER LIV.]: (1) CHAPTER OF GIVING BREATH IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "I am the Egg of the Great Cackler, and I watch and guard that great place[1] (2) which the god Seb hath proclaimed upon earth. I live; and it liveth; I grow strong, I live, I sniff the air. I am (3) Utcha-aab,[2] and I go round behind [to protect] his egg. I have thwarted the chance of Set, the mighty one of strength. (4) Hail thou who makest pleasant the world with tchefa food, and who dwellest in the blue [sky]; watch over the babe in his cot when he cometh forth unto thee."

Appendix: The two following chapters, which are closely connected with the preceding chapter, are respectively supplied from Naville, Todtenbuch, Bd. I., 131. 67, and the Nebseni Papyrus.

Vignette: Anubis leading the deceased into the presence of Osiris.

Text: [CHAPTER LV.]: (I) ANOTHER CHAPTER OF GIVING BREATH. [He saith]: "I am Sabsabu. I am Shu. (2) I draw in the air in the presence of the god of sunbeams as far as the uttermost ends of heaven, as far as the ends of the earth, as far as the bounds of Shu (3); and I give breath unto those who become young [again]. I open my mouth, and I see with mine eyes."[3]

Vignette: A man holding a sail in his left hand.

Text [CHAPTER LVI.]: CHAPTER OF SNIFFING THE AIR UPON EARTH. [He saith]: "(2) Hail, Tmu, grant thou unto me the sweet breath which is in thy two nostrils. I embrace the mighty throne which is in Unnu,[4] and I watch and guard the Egg of the Great Cackler. I grow, and it groweth; it groweth, and I grow; I live, and it liveth; I sniff the air, and it sniffeth the air."

Vignette: Ani standing, with a staff in his left hand.

Text [CHAPTER XXIX.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF A MAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani, triumphant: "Turn thou back, O messenger of all the gods. (2) Is it that thou art come to carry away[5] this my heart which liveth? My heart which liveth shall not be given unto thee. (3) [As I] advance, the gods give ear unto my supplications, and they fall down upon their faces wheresoever they be."

Source: The Egyptian Book of the Dead Index - Sacred Texts

参考:

埃及亡灵书_百度百科

Book of the Dead - Wikipedia

《亡灵书》:通往来世的密码-新华网 - Xinhua
不应翻译的资料集——《埃及亡灵书》 - 知乎专栏
从3000年前的《亡灵书》看古埃及人对死亡的想象_死者 - 搜狐

Angels singing (Cleared up) - YouTube
Praise and Harmony Marathon - YouTube

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

Text [CHAPTER LXIIIA.]: THE CHAPTER OF DRINKING WATER AND OF NOT BEING BURNED IN THE FIRE. The deceased saith: "Hail, Bull of Amenta. I am brought unto thee, I am the oar of Ra wherewith he ferried over the aged ones; let me not be buried nor consumed. I am Beb, the first-born son of Osiris, who doth wash every god within his eye in Annu. I am the Heir, the exalted, the mighty one, the Still of Heart. I have made my name to flourish, and I have delivered it, that I may make myself to live in remembrance on this day."

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF DRINKING WATER LIKE A FISH AND OF NOT BEING BURNED IN THE FIRE. THE DECEASED SAITH: "HAIL, THE BIG-NAME BULL OF AMENTA. I AM BROUGHT UNTO THEE, I AM THE OAR OF RA WHEREWITH HE FERRIED OVER THE AGED ONES; ENDORSE ME NOT BE BURIED NOR CONSUMED. I AM BEB, THE FIRST-BORN SON OF OSIRIS, AND WHO DOTH WASH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE GODS WITHIN HIS EYE IN ANNU. INDEED I AM THE HEIR, THE EXALTED, THE MIGHTY ONE, THE STILL OF HEART. I HAVE MADE MY NAME TO MOUNT, AND I HAVE DELIVERED IT, THAT I MAY MAKE MYSELF TO LIVE IN REMEMBRANCE ON THIS DAY."

(GATHERING THE SHADED LETTERS)

THIS IS THE NAME OF RA, AND OF OSIRIS, AND OF THE GOD, AND THE EXALTED, THE MIGHTY ONE. AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN.

(In other words)
THE CHAPTER OF DRINKING WATER AND OF NOT BEING BURNED IN THE FIRE. The deceased saith: "Hail, the big-name Bull of Amenta. I am administered unto thee, I am the oar of Ra wherewith he ferried over the aged persons; let me not be buried nor consumed. I am Beb, the first-born son of Osiris, who doth wash every god within his eye in Annu. Indeed I am the Heir, the exalted, the great one, the Still of Heart. I have made my name to flourish, and I have issued it, that I may make myself absolutely to live in remembrance on this day."

THE FIRST NAME is green and the last one is blue.

Text [CHAPTER LXIIIB.]: THE CHAPTER OF NOT BEING SCALDED WITH WATER. [He saith]: "I am the oar made ready for rowing, wherewith Ra ferried over the Aged godlike ones. I carry the moistures of Osiris to the lake away from the flame which cannot be passed; he is turned aside from the path thereof and he is not burned in the fire. I lie down with the hamemu; I come unto the Lion's lair, killing and binding; and I follow the path by which he came forth."

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF NOT BEING SERIOUSLY SCALDED WITH WATER. He saith: "I am the big-name oar taken care of rowing, wherewith Ra ferried over the Aged wonderful persons. I carry the moistures of Osiris to the lake away from the flame which cannot definitely be passed; he is turned aside from the path thereof and he is not burned in the dangerous and terrible fire. I lie down with the hamemu; in addition I come unto the Lion's lair, killing and binding; and I follow the path by which he became known."

THIS IS THE NAME OF RA AND OF OSIRIS AND OF THE GOD. AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN.

Text [CHAPTER LIV.]: CHAPTER OF GIVING BREATH IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "I am the Egg of the Great Cackler, and I watch and guard that great place which the god Seb hath proclaimed upon earth. I live; and it liveth; I grow strong, I live, I sniff the air. I am Utcha-aab, and I go round behind to protect his egg. I have thwarted the chance of Set, the mighty one of strength. Hail thou who makest pleasant the world with tchefa food, and who dwellest in the blue sky; watch over the babe in his cot when he cometh forth unto thee."

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF GIVING BREATH IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "I am the big-name Egg of the great Cackler, and I watch and guard that great place which the god Seb hath proclaimed upon earth. I live; and it liveth; I grow strong, I live, I sniff the air. I am Utcha-aab, and I go round behind to protect his egg. I have thwarted the chance of Set, the mighty one of strength. Hail thou who makest pleasant the world with tchefa food, and who dwellest in the blue sky; watch over the babe in his cot at the moment that he cometh forth unto thee."

(Gathering the shaded letters)
THIS IS THE NAME OF THE GOD AND SET. AMEN AND AMEN.

(In other words)
CHAPTER OF GIVING BREATH IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith the first-rate scribe Osiris Ani: "I am the big-name Egg of the awe-inspiring Cackler, and I watch and guard that tremendous place which the god Seb hath proclaimed upon land of the earth. I live; and it liveth; I wax strong, I live, I sniff the air. I am Utcha-aab, and I go round behind to protect his egg. I have thwarted the chance of Set, the mighty one of strength. Hail thou who makest pleasant the world with tchefa food, and who dwellest in the blue sky; watch over the babe in his cot at the moment that he cometh forth unto thee."

THE FIRST NAME is green and the last one is blue.

Text: [CHAPTER LV.]: ANOTHER CHAPTER OF GIVING BREATH. He saith: "I am Sabsabu. I am Shu. I draw in the air in the presence of the god of sunbeams as far as the uttermost ends of heaven, as far as the ends of the earth, as far as the bounds of Shu; and I give breath unto those who become young again. I open my mouth, and I see with mine eyes."

(In other words)
ANOTHER EPISODE OF GIVING BREATH. He discloseth: "I am Sabsabu. I am Shu. I ensnare the some air in the presence of the god of sunbeams as far as the uttermost ends of heaven, as far as the ends of the earth, as far as the bounds of Shu; and I give breath unto those who become young again. I open my mouth, and I see with mine eyes."

THIS IS THE NAME OF THE GOD. AMEN AND AMEN.

Text [CHAPTER LVI.]: CHAPTER OF SNIFFING THE AIR UPON EARTH. He saith: "Hail, Tmu, grant thou unto me the sweet breath which is in thy two nostrils. I embrace the mighty throne which is in Unnu, and I watch and guard the Egg of the Great Cackler. I grow, and it groweth; it groweth, and I grow; I live, and it liveth; I sniff the air, and it sniffeth the air."

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF SNIFFING THE AIR UPON EARTH. He discloseth: "Hail, Tmu, grant thou unto me the sweet breath which is in thy two nostrils. I embrace the mighty throne which is in Unnu, and I watch and guard the Egg of the Great Cackler. I grow, and it groweth; it groweth, by the same token I grow; I live, and it liveth; I sniff the air, by the same token it sniffeth the air."

THIS IS THE NAME OF THE GREAT GOD. AMEN AND AMEN.

Text [CHAPTER XXIX.]: THE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF A MAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani, triumphant: "Turn thou back, O messenger of all the gods. Is it that thou art come to carry away this my heart which liveth? My heart which liveth shall not be given unto thee. As I advance, the gods give ear unto my supplications, and they fall down upon their faces wheresoever they be."

(In other words)
THE EPISODE OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF A MAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani, blithesome: "Turn thou back, O messenger of all the gods. Is it that thou art come to snatch this my heart which liveth? My heart which liveth shall not be given unto thee. As I advance, the gods give ear unto my petitions, and they fall down upon their faces wheresoever they be."

THIS IS THE NAME OF THE GOD. AMEN AND AMEN.

LET ME START AGAIN - a song for a new beginning - YouTube

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD

Text [CHAPTER LXIIIA.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF DRINKING WATER AND OF NOT BEING BURNED IN THE FIRE. [The deceased] saith: "Hail, Bull of Amenta. I am brought unto thee, I am the oar of Ra (3) wherewith he ferried over the aged ones; let me not be buried nor consumed. I am Beb,[2] (4) the first-born son of Osiris, who doth wash every god within his eye in Annu
[THE CHAPTER OF DRINKING WATER AND OF NOT BEING BURNED IN THE FIRE. The deceased expresseth: "Hail, Bull of Amenta. I am brought unto thee, I majestically am the spoon oar of Ra wherewith he exactly ferried over the aged ones; let me not be buried nor ingested. I am Beb, the first-born son of Osiris, who doth wash every god within his eye in Annu]. I am the Heir, (5) the exalted (?), the mighty one, the Still [of Heart]. I have made my name to flourish, and I have delivered [it], that I may make myself to live [in remembrance] on this day."[I am the Heir, the exorbitant, the mighty one, the relaxation of Heart. Now I have made my majestic name to spread, and I have expressed it, that I may possibly make myself to live in grateful remembrance on this day."]

[THE EPISODE OF NOT BEING SCALDED WITH WATER]Text [CHAPTER LXIIIB.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF NOT BEING SCALDED WITH WATER. [He saith]: "I am the oar (2) made ready for rowing, wherewith Ra ferried over the Aged godlike ones. (3) I carry the moistures of Osiris to the lake away from the flame which cannot be passed (4); he is turned aside from the path thereof and he is not burned in the fire[He expresseth: "I am the oar made ready for rowing, wherewith Ra ferried over the aged majestic ones. I carry the moistures of Osiris to the lake away from the flame which cannot be crossed【X】; he is turned aside from the path thereof and he is not burned in the dangerous fire]. I lie down with the hamemu; (5) I come unto the Lion's lair, killing and binding; and I follow the path by which he came forth."[I relaxedly lie down with the hamemu; I come unto the Lion's burrow, killing and fixedly binding; and I follow the journey path by means of which he came forth."]

Text [CHAPTER LIV.]: (1) CHAPTER OF GIVING BREATH IN THE UNDERWORLD. Saith Osiris Ani: "I am the Egg of the Great Cackler, and I watch and guard that
great place[1] (2) which the god Seb hath proclaimed upon earth. I live; and it liveth; I grow strong, I live, I sniff the air. I am (3) Utcha-aab,[2] and I go round behind [to protect] his egg. I have thwarted the chance of Set, the mighty one of strength[CHAPTER OF GIVING BREATH IN THE UNDERWORLD. Expresseth Osiris Ani: "I am the Egg of the Great Cackler, besides I watch and guard that mighty location which the god Seb hath proclaimed upon globe. I existeth; and it liveth on jolly; and I become strong, I live, I inhale and exhale the air. Also I am Utcha-aab, in additon I go round behind to protect his egg. I have stymied the chance of Set, the big one of strength]. (4) Hail thou who makest pleasant the world with tchefa food, and who dwellest in the blue [sky]; watch over the babe in his cot when he cometh forth unto thee."[Hail thou who makest exhilarating the world with major tchefa comestibles, and who existest in the heaven; watch over the babe in his snug cot when he cometh forth unto thee."]

Text: [CHAPTER LV.]: (I) ANOTHER CHAPTER OF GIVING BREATH. [He saith]: "I am Sabsabu. I am Shu. (2) I draw in the air in the presence of the god of sunbeams as far as the uttermost ends of heaven, as far as the ends of the earth, as far as the bounds of Shu (3); and I give breath unto those who become young [again]. I open my mouth, and I see with mine eyes."[3][
ANOTHER CHAPTER OF NATURALLY GIVING BREATH. He saith: "I am Sabsabu. I am Shu. I draw in the grateful fresh air in the presence of the god of sunbeams as far as the maximum termination of heaven, as far as the ends of the earth, as far as the bounds of Shu; and I give breath unto those who become young again. I open my mouth, and I judge at mine eyes."]

Text [CHAPTER LVI.]: CHAPTER OF SNIFFING THE AIR UPON EARTH. [He saith]: "(2) Hail, Tmu, grant thou unto me the sweet breath which is in thy two nostrils. I embrace the mighty throne which is in Unnu,[4] and I watch and guard the Egg of the Great Cackler. I grow, and it groweth; it groweth, and I grow; I live, and it liveth; I sniff the air, and it sniffeth the air."[CHAPTER OF SNIFFING THE AIR UPON EARTH. He expresseth: "Hail, Tmu, grant thou unto me the sweet breath which is among thy two nostrils. And I em
brace the divine and mighty throne which existeth in Unnu, along with I watch and guard the Egg of the Great Cackler. I grow, and it groweth; it groweth, and I grow; I live, and it liveth; I sniff the air, just the same it sniffeth the air."]

Text [CHAPTER XXIX.]: (I) THE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF A MAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM IN THE UNDERWORLD[THE CHAPTER OF NOT LETTING THE HEART OF A MAN BE EXPROPRIATED IN THE UNDERWORLD (
冥界)]. Saith Osiris Ani, triumphant: "Turn thou back, O messenger of all the gods. (2) Is it that thou art come to carry away[5] this my heart which liveth? My heart which liveth shall not be given unto thee. (3) [As I] advance, the gods give ear unto my supplications, and they fall down upon their faces wheresoever they be."[Saith Osiris Ani, the scribe, prizewinning and glorying: "Turn thou back, O divine messenger of all the gods. Is it that thou art come to expropriate this my heart which liveth even so? My heart which liveth shall not be given unto thee. Just as I make strides, the extalted gods give ear unto my beseeching, and they lay down upon their faces in whatever place they be."]

(END OF PLATE XV )

AMEN AMEN- Sinmidele and Ore Macaulay - YouTube
Immanuel...Lovely Arabic Christian Song @ Cave Church ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD
PLATE XV (4)

ANOTHER CHAPTER OF GIVING BREATH. [He saith]: "I am Sabsabu. I am Shu. I draw in the air in the presence of the god of sunbeams as far as the uttermost ends of heaven, as far as the ends of the earth, as far as the bounds of Shu; and I give breath unto those who become young onCe again. I open my mouth, and I see with mine eyes."
Text [CHAPTER LVI.]: CHAPTER OF SNIFFING THE AIR UPON EARTH. [He saith]: " Hail, Tmu, grant thou unto me the sweet breath which is in thy two nostrils. I embrace the mighty throne which is in Unnu, and I watch and guard the full-sized Egg of the Great Cackler. I grow, and it groweth; it groweth, and I grow; I live, and it liveth; I sniff the air, and it sniffeth the air."

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 20:13

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表