查看: 603|回复: 0

最后的审判 (728) 出埃及记 第二十章

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-13 07:51:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2022-6-14 21:09 编辑

Exodus 20
King James Version (KJV)

1 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

22 And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

Sources:
Exodus 20 King James Version - Bible Gateway
Exodus 20 - KJV - Audio Bible - King James Version 1611

References:
Exodus 20 NIV - The Ten Commandments - And God spoke
The Ten Most Important Chapters in the Bible - Pastor Sean's ...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

出埃及记第二十章

20:1 神吩咐这一切的话说:
20:2 “我是耶和华你的 神,曾将你从埃及地为奴之家领出来。
20:3 除了我以外,你不可有别的神。
20:4 不可为自己雕刻偶像;也不可做什么形像彷佛天、下地和地()底下、水中的百物。
20:5 不可跪拜那些像;也不可事奉它,因为我耶和华你的 神,是忌邪的 神。恨我的,我必追讨他的罪,自父及子,直()到三四代;
20:6 爱我、守我诫命的,我必向他们发慈爱,直到千代。
20:7 不可妄称耶和华你 神的;因为妄称耶和华的,耶和华必不以他为无罪。
20:8 当记念安息日,守为圣日。
20:9 六日要劳碌做你一切的工,
20:10 但第七日是向耶和华你 神(上帝)当守的安息日。这一日你和你的儿女、仆婢、牲畜,并你城里寄居的客旅,无论何工都不可做,
20:11 因为六日内,耶和华造天、地()、海和其中的()万物,第七日便安息,所以耶和华赐福与安息日,定()为圣日。
20:12 当孝敬父母,使你的日子在耶和华你 神所赐你的地得以久。
20:13 不可杀()人。
20:14 不可奸淫。
20:15 不可偷盗。
20:16 不可作假见证陷害人。
20:17 不可贪恋人的房屋;也不可贪恋人的妻子、仆婢(含卑,谐音:)、牛驴,并他一切所有的。”
20:18 众百姓(含)见雷轰、闪电、角声、山上冒烟,就(含)都发颤,远远地站立,
20:19 对摩西说:“求你和我们说话,我们必听,不要 神和我们说话,恐怕我们死亡。”
20:20 摩西对百姓说:“不要惧怕,因为 神降临是要试()验你们,叫你们时常()敬畏他,不至犯罪。”
20:21 于是百姓远远地站立,摩西就挨近 神所在的幽暗之中。
20:22 耶和华对摩西说:“你要向以色列人这样说:‘你们自己看见我从天(含)上和你们说话了。
20:23 你们不可做什么神像与我相配,不可为自己做金银的神像。
20:24 “‘你要为我筑土坛,在上面以牛羊献为燔祭和平安祭。凡记下我名(上帝之名)的地方,我必到那里赐福给你。
20:25 你若为我筑一座石坛,不可用凿成的石头,因你在上头一动家具,就把坛污秽了。
20:26 你上我的坛,不可用台阶,免得露出你的下体来。’

来源:出埃及记第二十章

出埃及記第20章Exodus 20 - Audio Holy BIBLE 【有聲書 ...

参考:

摩西十诫 - 知网百科
《圣经》十诫 - 百度百科
十誡- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

出埃及记(圣经篇章)_百度百科
出埃及記- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

摩西与十诫:对人类有多重要? - 知乎专栏

Christ Be Magnified by ORU Worship | 2021-2022 - YouTube

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Exodus 20
King James Version (KJV)

(In other words)
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have entirely brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any engraved image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the globe beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a second to none jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that abominate me necessarily;
6 And exhibiting mercy distinctly and frankly unto thousands of them that love dearly me, and keep my commandments.
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the reason that the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God:

(Gathering the shaded letters)
The Given name is green, the Second and the Third names are brick red, and the Last name is blue.

Exodus 20
King James Version (KJV)

1 And God spake all these words, saying[And God majestically claimed all these words, expressing],

[I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee coming out of the land of Egypt, coming out of the building of explicit and brutal bondage.]I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me[Thou shalt have no other gods to worship jerkily rather than me].

4 [Thou shalt not make next to thee any chiseled image, or any resemblance of any thing that symbolizes in heaven above, or that is in the globe beneath, or that exists in the water below the earth.]Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me[Thou shalt not bow down thyself unjustifiably to them, nor yet serve them: in consideration of the fact that I the Lord thy God am an exceedingly jealous God, by visiting any iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me];

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments[And by shewing mercy unto thousands of them that exceptionally love me, and keep my major commandments].

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain[Thou shalt not take the exclusive name of the Lord thy God in vain; being that the Lord will obviously not retain him guiltless that taketh his name in vain].

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy[Remember the sabbath day, to exceedingly keep it holy].

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work[Six days will thou labour, and do all thy work]:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates[Just the same the seventh day exactly is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any job, neither thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy bovine animals, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates]:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it[For in six days the compassionate Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and just all that in them is, rested the seventh day: axiomatically the Lord blessed every single sabbath day, in addition hallowed it of course].

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee[Honour thy father along with thy mother: that thy days may possibly live long upon the land which the Lord thy God exactly giveth thee].

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery[Thou shalt not jug shameless adultery[Thou shalt not commit major shameless extramarital sex].

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's[Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's dwelling, thou shalt not expect thy neighbour's wife, and not his manservant, nor his junior handmaid, neither his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is belonging to thy neighbour's].

18 [And all the people observered the lightnings, and the thunderings, and the inexplicable noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and just at the same time as the people saw it, they extracted, and bided afar off.]And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die[And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will obey: but still let not God say to us, in case we die].

20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not[And Moses said unto the people, do not be frightened: insomuch that God is come to examine you, allowing his majestic fear may perhaps be before your faces, that ye sin no].

21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was[And the masses stood anxiously afar off, and Moses drew nearby unto the thick darkness where God was].

22 And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven[And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have verbalized along with you from heaven].

23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold[Ye shall not make with me gods of deluxe silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold].

24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee[An altar of earth thou shalt just make unto me, and shalt explicitly sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, accompanying thy best peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all locations where I jot my name I will show up unto thee, and next I will bless thee].

25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it[And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of fabricated stone: given that if thou lift up thy equipment upon it, thou hast besmirched it].

26 [Neither shalt thou go up directly next to mine altar, so that thy objectionably immodest nakedness be not discovered thereon.]Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have a look around, can't you see who violates the Ten Commandments?

"5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments."

"20:5 不可跪拜那些像;也不可事奉它,因为我耶和华你的 神,是忌邪的 神。恨我的,我必追讨他的罪,自父及子,直到三四代;
20:6 爱我、守我诫命的,我必向他们发慈爱,直到千代。"

Joel Osteen LIVE ???? | Lakewood Church Service | Sunday 11am

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:18

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表